Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default I Was the Groom

Kind of the other side... We were married to other people when we first got together. We split up at about the same time (not intentionally so we could be together, but that's how it turned out). While we were both single, she dated and often slept with a very good friend of mine. She and I got back together during a business trip and so she broke up with my friend, and she remained friends with him also. He still doesn't know that I was fucking her before he was, but of course knows that I was next to fuck her after they broke up. We both wanted him at the wedding, and he was there. Her former boss was also a mutual friend, and she had already told me that she fucked him during a business trip the year before she and I met. He was there as well, but I don't think he knew that I knew since he acted a little strange around us.

Not a big deal - we had both been married before, and we both had plenty of sex partners between marriages. We talked a lot about previous escapades, and I loved hearing and telling the stories. I suspect she didn't tell me everything, and I didn't tell her about a few that I thought would piss her off.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:17 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Several occasions

Having been a bachelor into my early thirties I dated a few gals that ended up marrying guy friends of mine. It always gave me a little tingle in my crotch watching a gal get married that I had been with.

Probably the most memorable memory being when two friends of mine from the swinging lifestyle got married. They hosted a party for several of us a few days before the wedding. At the party they told everyone that they were taking a break from the lifestyle and this would be their last night of group fun. She was a real "trooper" that night and made sure she sucked and fucked all of us including going down on the two gals present.

The bride was a real "knockout" - 6' tall, slim, 36C, blonde hair to her waist. I had known her since HS, but I never got to have her until we started swinging together.

I'm hoping they decide to get back into the lifestyle
Old 07-11-2014, 02:24 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

On our wedding day there were 4 guys at the wedding that had been with Tracy before we got married and another that had her a year or so after. Its great looking at our wedding photos knowing that.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2014, 02:47 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I really never thought about this. I was fortunate enough to have one or more of Dollie's high school girl friends actually living with us and sleeping in our bed. This happened for over the first six or more years and became normal. For various reasons one girl would leave awhile and another replace her.
All of this was new to me. I was a late bloomer actually. My wife (GF) was my first fuck in our teens. Because we married young we had a small house and the girls needed a place to make out with their own boyfriends. Somehow I got lucky!
So yes, I was at over six of those girls I'd fucked weddings later on and my own wife's. She was a bride too!

Hey, our location is now there

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 07-11-2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:24 PM

Many years ago a good friend of mine dated this girl. She was beautiful and really great woman. She caught my eye and flirted with me often. One night my friend and I were partying it up and he passed out on the bed. She covers him up and we're laughing it up on him passing out. She was flirty with me as usual, hands on my chest being playful and I leaned in and kissed her. This was happening in the room with my buddy there passed out. The kiss turned into tongues, hands roaming and next thing you know her breast comes out of her top and she guides my head to her nipple. She's hushing me to be quiet. She then took my hand and placed it on her very wet underwear. She whispered in my ear to fuck her on the floor, right there next to her man. It was like she didn't care if she got caught. In my horny rationale, I figured a quick dip, and he would be none the wiser. I was breaking bro code. But she was fucking horny. And I am only human. She rode me on the floor but I looked up and she had his dick in her hand. She wanted a threesome obviously but he wasn't waking up. So thankfully it was her and I. Over the next 4 years we actually fucked many times and had a great friends with benefits relationship. Then one day she got pregnant. And they decided it was time to marry. She decided it was time to end what we had because of the marriage. Except one thing. She told me she loved me but had to marry him. She decided to give me a parting gift as a token of her love for me. That she would not have sex with him the night of the wedding, she would put him off until the next day. She promised me a 'going away gift' of being the first man she fucked after the wedding. She really did love me. As luck would have it, my friend asked me to be the best man. I almost said no because I had been dicking his wife for years but I said yes. This really worked out good for her plan. So the wedding happens. Typical of my buddy he gets drunk ass at his own wedding. Fortunately they got married in a hotel and the entire bridal party rooms were all on the same floor. Night goes on and she takes him up to their room and as usual puts him to bed. The rest of us party all over till 4 am. It was like she was listening for me to get back to my room and she comes lightly tapping on my door. Still wearing her bridal lingerie, she was all over me saying it worked perfect since her new hubby didnt even try to fuck her. An hour later she sneaks back to her room and apparently he woke up just when she got back in, and decided to consumate the marriage. While she was still wet from me. Made me laugh because I didn't like him anymore, treated her like shit all the time and I actually loved her too. Whole thing made me sick because it didnt seem fair. He was a dickhead to her, we lived each other and here they were getting married because of their baby on the way. Flash forward another year, she had a baby boy and we still continued to be friends with benefits anyway despite her intentions to be faithful. Flash forward another 5 years or so and her husbands drunkenness caught up to him. She packed up and moved out since she had been putting up with abuse for ages. I officially hate his fucking guts. Flash forward another year and guess who she and her son move in with? Yup. Me. Today we are married and living life to it fullest. And she still rocks my world. We also have 2 daughters as well. A short while ago my youngest daughter went through some medical issues and we were worried she may need blood but it had to be from immediate family. We all get tested even my stepson because none of us three immediate family could help. (Blood type of some issue). The Doctor asked about him and asked about parentage, we always 'knew' it was his, but we disclosed our then affair to him. We decided to do DNA. Guess what? He is actually mine. Floored me and her but it all wound up working out for the best.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:05 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Talking Did it

Interesting topic - Like it.

When I was 17 I taught swimming and for some reason the school put me in charge of the adults lessons.

There was one stunner who I found out later was an ex model, but now married with two children.

Cutting a long story short, she flirted and asked me out to lunch where she made it clear her husband was useless in bed and she wanted more on the side.

The kicker was she was 27, 10 years older than me.

We fucked for about three months until she threw her husband out and for about another 6 months after that.

I lost track of her until we ran into each other at a conference some 5 years later. The guys I was there with nearly got into a fight to talk to her as she walked over until they realised she only wanted to talk to me.

She invited me home and I spent the night fucking her every which way.

We kinda kept in touch and I was pleased when she told me she had met the perfect guy and was to marry him and would I like to come to the wedding.

It was surreal watching this stunning brunette walk down the isle. I had to admit my mind wondered back to all the dirty things we did in bed, in the kitchen, the lounge, in a forest, on the beach...... yet she looked like the perfect little princess.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty123123 View Post
Many years ago a good friend of mine dated this girl. She was beautiful and really great woman. She caught my eye and flirted with me often. One night my friend and I were partying it up and he passed out on the bed. She covers him up and we're laughing it up on him passing out. She was flirty with me as usual, hands on my chest being playful and I leaned in and kissed her. This was happening in the room with my buddy there passed out. The kiss turned into tongues, hands roaming and next thing you know her breast comes out of her top and she guides my head to her nipple. She's hushing me to be quiet. She then took my hand and placed it on her very wet underwear. She whispered in my ear to fuck her on the floor, right there next to her man. It was like she didn't care if she got caught. In my horny rationale, I figured a quick dip, and he would be none the wiser. I was breaking bro code. But she was fucking horny. And I am only human. She rode me on the floor but I looked up and she had his dick in her hand. She wanted a threesome obviously but he wasn't waking up. So thankfully it was her and I. Over the next 4 years we actually fucked many times and had a great friends with benefits relationship. Then one day she got pregnant. And they decided it was time to marry. She decided it was time to end what we had because of the marriage. Except one thing. She told me she loved me but had to marry him. She decided to give me a parting gift as a token of her love for me. That she would not have sex with him the night of the wedding, she would put him off until the next day. She promised me a 'going away gift' of being the first man she fucked after the wedding. She really did love me. As luck would have it, my friend asked me to be the best man. I almost said no because I had been dicking his wife for years but I said yes. This really worked out good for her plan. So the wedding happens. Typical of my buddy he gets drunk ass at his own wedding. Fortunately they got married in a hotel and the entire bridal party rooms were all on the same floor. Night goes on and she takes him up to their room and as usual puts him to bed. The rest of us party all over till 4 am. It was like she was listening for me to get back to my room and she comes lightly tapping on my door. Still wearing her bridal lingerie, she was all over me saying it worked perfect since her new hubby didnt even try to fuck her. An hour later she sneaks back to her room and apparently he woke up just when she got back in, and decided to consumate the marriage. While she was still wet from me. Made me laugh because I didn't like him anymore, treated her like shit all the time and I actually loved her too. Whole thing made me sick because it didnt seem fair. He was a dickhead to her, we lived each other and here they were getting married because of their baby on the way. Flash forward another year, she had a baby boy and we still continued to be friends with benefits anyway despite her intentions to be faithful. Flash forward another 5 years or so and her husbands drunkenness caught up to him. She packed up and moved out since she had been putting up with abuse for ages. I officially hate his fucking guts. Flash forward another year and guess who she and her son move in with? Yup. Me. Today we are married and living life to it fullest. And she still rocks my world. We also have 2 daughters as well. A short while ago my youngest daughter went through some medical issues and we were worried she may need blood but it had to be from immediate family. We all get tested even my stepson because none of us three immediate family could help. (Blood type of some issue). The Doctor asked about him and asked about parentage, we always 'knew' it was his, but we disclosed our then affair to him. We decided to do DNA. Guess what? He is actually mine. Floored me and her but it all wound up working out for the best.
awesome story .... strange ways you find true love in ur life ... two thumbs up!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 03:19 PM

A little different twist to the stories... my wife had a brides maid that I had fucked and always thought was incredibly hot (unfortunately not all too well balanced). Anyway, one night of "hanging out" at my apartment and drinking, I was flirting with both my fiance and this really sexy girl. blah, blah, blah, We ended up in my bed. My (now) wife watching her suck me and eventually fucking her. So there wasn't a big secret to hide while at my wedding. (I love our wedding photos)

However, when she married a friend of mine some years later, all three of us had a sexy secret and I loved her in that wedding dress.

It's ended up hurting no one as we are all still friends and have been true after marriage (all parties involved).
Old 07-20-2014, 03:09 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

All those brides fucking dif men on their wedding day. Solid stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 03:29 PM

Smile Great thread!

How about some more stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022