uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2010, 11:31 PM

Default A Room With a View

I recently spent a week at a friend's house. She lives in a small development where the houses are very close to one another. My bed had a large window where the headboard should be, and it just so happened to be looking out into the neighbors house which was no more than 10 feet away. On my first night there, I was having trouble sleeping. For some reason, I decided to take a peek outside through my window. To my surprise, I saw what appeared to be a panty-clad girl in her bedroom directly across from me. Although her blinds were shut, my window was a few feet higher than hers, which gave me a really clear view of everything. Needless to say, I was in shock. She had on skin-tight blue panties which complimented her perfectly shaped ass. She walked around her room that way for about a half hour checking herself out in the mirror, all the time having no idea I was enjoying her show. All too soon, she turned off the light and that was that...For the rest of my stay, I tried to catch another glimpse of this beauty. On a few occasions I would catch her in her bra and panties, but that was it. Finally, on my last night there, I caught her walking around in nothing but a bath towel. Before I knew it, she dropped the towel and was walking around butt naked. Perfect ass, large and perky boobs, and a shaved pussy. I could not believe my eyes. What a way to end my 1 week stay. By far one of the hottest things I've seen. Just thought I would share.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to julio24 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s