photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-02-2009, 08:29 AM

Default Pool Fun

My wife and I were at a hotel enjoying some fun in the pool. She swam over to me and we started talking and standing close together. Soon though I felt her hand on my swim trunks. She started massaging my cock through my swim trunks. I was wearing speedo type shorts and a bulge formed quickly. As people swam all around us she pulled the top of my trunks down and pulled out my cock. The bottom half of me was under water so not plainly visible to all but while she continued to stroke I did rise up out of the water a couple of times so that the tip was breathing air. I thought she should stop as I was about to come but she said no and kept giving me a great handjob. It was not that long until there in the crowded pool little streams of cum started floating to the surface. Then she dipped her head under the water and gave my cock a quick kiss.

The next day we were in the pool at dusk. The pool at this time was fairly deserted. This time it was mutual play as we both began to masterbate each other. No one was around us -- the closest people were a group of teenagers about 50 feet away. I pulled my trunks down and pulled her suit to one side and she mounted me. We tried that for a bit. It was a thrill to be fucking my wife in the open. She got off me and went for a short swim and then came back swimming under water and then immediately grabbed my cock and started sucking. Every now and then I would lift my self up a bit so that she was sucking out of the water and could grabbed a breath.

One of the teenagers started swimming towards us so my wife stopped and stood up. I was about to pull up my trunks but my wife stopped me, reaching under the water and grabbing my cock. She continued to message me and even stood to one side. This meant that I was fully visible to anyone looking from under the water. She continued at it as the teenager swam by not five feet from us and and on her return journey. Once the teenager had swam by my wife returned to sucking me off. I quickly came into her mouth.

It was a great winter get away to say the least.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:58 AM

Thanked 12,172 Times in 453 Posts

Cum floating around in a public pool?! Is that hygienic??

My ex used to prank me sometimes.

We were at a nudist resort once, in the middle of a crowded day, naked playing around in the pool. She didn't know how to swim and she wanted me to try help her learn. So I was holding her in my arms while she flapped around.
At one point she lost her balance and jumped on top of me to hold on; but she jumped a little too high and I ended up with a face full of her big tits while holding her by her butt. As she slid down my body with her boobs pressed against me I got an instant hard-on.

When she realized I was hard she chuckled and threw her legs around me. I was trapped. She was now sitting on my hard cock. We were chest high in the water so people couldn't have seen what was going on. She wiggled and bounced around a bit which made my erection even more throbbing. I whispered in her ear: "What are you doing?!" and she just grinned!
She then moved away from me, tugged my dick a few times; and then she just decided to leave the pool! She just walked away grinning! So there I was in a nudist pool in broad daylight, with people all over the place, and a raging erection. I tried to wait a few minutes but my cock was not getting soft. Finally I decided to risk it, jumped out of the pool and made a beeline for the showers. It took a little while before my erection finally went away. I'm not sure if anyone saw it.

When I went back to my wife she was naked rubbing sunscreen on her lounge chair. She grinned again, and sarcastically asked: "Well...what's wrong?!" and laughing. Congratulations: she had punked me!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2017, 10:11 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Pool at Atlantic Shores

Some years ago I posted a story about our quick stop at Atlantic Shores in Key West the day after Fantasy Fest ended. The place closed down shortly after our visit which was about a dozen years ago. Here is an abbreviated version focusing on the pool.

We had checked out of our motel, and were killing some time before driving back to Miami to catch a flight. On a whim, we decided to visit Atlantic Shores, a motel/resort we had heard so much about. While the motel part wasn't much to brag about, it featured a nude sunning pier, with a pool, and deck area which was the only public nude sunning area in Key West at that time, that is, you didn't have to be a guest.

Not knowing what to expect, I was surprised that we were able to walk from the street to the pier, pay a small cover charge, and walk right up to the public outdoor Tiki-type bar which was adjacent to the nude pool and sundeck. My wife Bonnie and I pulled up barstools, and ordered drinks, watching all the naked folks in and around the pool. Very strange deal, that is, lots of ogling tourists such as us simply walking in off the street, fully clothed, and a bunch of naked people who could care less about the gawkers. And all of this in close proximity, the pool being just feet from the bar.

Sitting at the bar, we realized that there were quite a few "shows" going on at the pool and surrounding deck areas. That is, overt exhibitionism, purposely splayed legs, etc. It was obvious however, signs indicated that any overt sexual contact was taboo, as well as plenty of NO CAMERA signs. But maybe this was a special day, with the Fantasy Fest crowd here. Because it seemed like plenty sexual contact was going on. Was it overt? Or was it just erotic play? Who cares!

After an hour or so, and a few drinks under our belt, I started hinting about how great it would be for us to catch some sun ourselves. Bonnie was in full agreement! So we inquired, and luckily there were a few lounge chairs available. Since we weren't resort guests, there was a small fee to get towels and lounge chairs. Great! So in no time flat, we were naked, soaking up the rays, with the clothed tourists now gawking at us.

Bonnie and I weren't getting very much attention, what with all the serious exhibitionists doing their thing. This was all good because Bonnie isn't normally an attention-seeking exhibitionist. With another drink or two doing it's magic, we thought a dip in the pool was a good idea. The pool was crowded, being a beautiful hot afternoon. After splashing around in the pool for a few minutes, Bonnie was soon all over me. Maybe emboldened by the other performances we had seen, it wasn't long before I had 2 fingers in Bonnie's pussy, and I had a raging erection myself. We definitely needed to be very discrete, and I soon found a place to hide my hard cock. Fucking underwater can be a challenge, but the slow grind seemed to work best.

So there we were, in the pool, discretely slow-grind fucking for 5 or 10 minutes in plain view of 30 or 40 clothed tourists, not to mention all the nude bathers and sunbathers. Some might have suspected what we were doing, yet couldn't tell for sure, especially since the pool was so crowded with other naked bodies blocking any views.

Truth be known, Bonnie didn't cum, and neither did I because we were both likely just too nervous. About then the pool crowd started thinning out and we became a lot more visible to others. We thought it best to separate, and after my erection subsided, we got out of the pool and sat back down on our lounge chairs.

Bonnie said that although we didn't accomplish our "ultimate goal", it was definitely a "must do" for any good vacation. That is, fucking in front of dozens of clothed people as they watched! But that was the alcohol talking, I'm still waiting for a repeat performance by Bonnie!

And yes, we never made it to Miami that day, and missed our flight. Oh well.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c