Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2014, 10:27 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default bride

The only ex who's wedding I have attended was my high school girlfriend Stacie. After we broke up soon after graduation we were still fuck buddies before I started seeing my future wife. Stacie and I kept fucking even after she started dating the guy who would become her first husband probably 6 or 7 months into their relationship. That's when she decided they were finally getting serious. As luck would have it I started dating my wife a couple of months later.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:38 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

I was invited to the wedding of an ex but couldn't go.

Back when we were together, she was quite conservative in every way. The way she dressed, the opinions she had, the sex she preferred. She lost her virginity with me and, after we broke up, had one long-term bf before starting to go out with the guy she married. Unless she's changed dramatically over the years, I doubt she ever became a one night stand kind of girl.

So, as I filled out the RSVP form, featuring their picture, the following thought brought a smirk to my face: I'm one of only two guys, aside from the groom here, who knows that she swallows 100% of the time when giving a blowjob!
Old 09-26-2014, 04:23 PM

Thanked 24,001 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default few times

Since I was married young most of my experiences happened with girls I dated in HS and was subsequently invited to their weddings a few years down the road.

It was always a sneaking thought throughout the reception that I had been there with her before her now husband. Two stand out though.

The first was a girl that, while we didn't have intercourse, we would frequently fondle and "dry hump" - she was saving herself for her wedding night of course. Most memorable was after a dance, in my car, she was still in her dress and our hands were roaming all over each other. My fingers up her dress and under her panties. She had me unzipped and was stroking me as we made out. Lucky me she got me to cum and I very much remember cum shooting all over her dress. It was that image that made me grin watching her dance in another dress with her new husband.

The second girl very much involved sex - lots of it. We were both each other's first and once we did it (on my parents couch with some movie playing) the dam was wide open so to speak. We were very open and moderately adventurous throughout the relationship. First time of course was missionary, her pulling me in her, slightly awkward but amazing. After that it was really anything goes. She would frequently climb on me in her parent's den and quickly slip me in. We did it once very late night in a friend's pool. I took her from behind against her car. We played orally with each other too, very good learning experience and a great relationship. Going to her wedding was really quite a rush of emotion. Funniest/Best thing, about it too was that I was there with my wife. My wife knew about the kind of relationship I had with the bride (well before we met) and I think that made her want to prove something. She was all over me the entire wedding. A little groping under the dinner table and massively sweaty sex back in the hotel room.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:04 AM

Small world, I had a girlfriend in my junior year that we were each others first. For several months we were going at it non-stop together. My family ended up moving after that year and we ended up losing contact with each other after we moved from Denver.

Several years later I had a friend I had met in Washington DC while in Grad School and he was getting married to a girl who went to another school that I had never seen before the wedding. The wedding was in Traverse City, MI.

I traveled and got in the day of the wedding and could not believe his new wife was my ex girlfriend. Talk about a small world. I was not sure if I should stay or leave but it all worked out fine. A few years after grad school I was living and working in Atlanta and my friend called saying he and his wife were traveling and would be in Atlanta and wanted to get together if I was in town. We met at a restaurant and had dinner and then I invited them back to my condo afterward. As we all sat around over drinks it was awkward as she and I made eye contact and tried to keep it low key but there was an obvious attraction. I ended up telling them they could stay instead of having to drive to their hotel and we kept drinking.

I am not even sure how it all transpired but as the night went on the idea of a threesome came up and my ex definitely led the conversation telling that she and my old school buddy had talked about it. We ended up all in my bed and I finally got to fuck my ex girlfriend again. She was just as hot and tight as I remembered from years ago. It turned out to be a pretty amazing night. I don't know if she ever told him about us or not but I have not said a word about it. We still all remain friends despite our distance and since that night have continued to get together 2 or 3 times a year when one of us is traveling to where the other one lives and we always have a lot of fun.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:55 PM

Thanked 25,670 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Bride & Groom

My wife and I have been invited to weddings where I've fucked the bride in yrs past,,, or shes fucked the groom in yrs past. Usuallly the significant other doesn't know that happened or we probably wouldn't have been invited... both when we were single and married.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:28 AM

Default University

My wife Beth and I met at University. We were lucky enough to be invited to the wedding of one of her friends from university who also happened to be a girl I’d dated briefly while I was at uni.

It was very satsifying to admire the bride knowing I’d seen her naked and fucked her in plenty of different positions. However the pleasure from going to that wedding knowing I’d fucked the bride was nothing like that thrill of my own wedding where I happily stood in line and shook the hands of three guys who’d enjoyed Beth at university. At least Beth had the decency to blush as the guys gave her a kiss and a hug

Happy days !
Old 09-05-2019, 06:07 PM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 56 Posts
Default Co-worker

Me and a co-worker (teacher) had a sexual relation for years.
I don't know where it came from as she wasn't particulary attractive (and in her eyes neither was I), but there was a mutual, very sexual tension between each other from the moment we met.

I was single at the time, but she was engaged. We started of as normal co-workers, but the flirting started soon enough. Innocent at first, but when we started texting it became quite naughty pretty quick. Not much later we started sending nudes to each other.
After 4 months of flirting and texting I drove her home after a meeting. She was wearing a skirt and I boldly put my hand on her upper leg, raising her skirt a bit higher up. She didn't object. On the contruary! She looked at me, smiled and spreaded her legs a bit. I didn't need any more encouragement and felt her up till her panties. In the meantime her hand was over my crotch, rubbing up and down my erection. I parked my car in a dead-end street and we ended up fucking in my car. The sex wasn't good (cramped, uncomfortable and quick) but unforgettable.
For her it was the first time that she cheated in a relation, and she wasn't overly bothered by it. She wasn't looking for new relation, and neither was I. Of course we liked each other a lot, but we both knew a "normal" relation wasn't for us. We only had a sexual attraction toward each other.
For a year we had sex at least once a month (in hotels, much better then cars) And then her wedding came up. She didn't want to cheat while being married, so 2 days before her wedding we had sex for the last time. That was the plan....

The wedding was nice. I finaly met her fiancee/husband. A nice guy it seemed to me. For him I was just another co-worker of his (now) wife.
After her marriage we were "sober" for about 6 months. By that time the itching "down there" had begun again (with both of us) and after a night out with collegues I walked her home. Aided by some alcohol we kissed and felt each other up, and we ended up fucking against the wall in a small, dark alley very close to her home. And after that night it was back to sex in hotels at least once a month. Even after I got into a relationship with my now wife.
It ended some 8 years ago when he took a job on the other side of the country. We kept in touch though, so who knows what the future brings
Old 09-06-2019, 06:44 PM

A buddy of mine went out on a pre-wedding informal hens party with a gal he'd had a lot tension with in HS and after.

Just him, her and another pal. She wore one of those "Kisses 1$ last chance" signs and they used the money to buy beer. Went back to the other guys place and he fucked her in the spare bedroom - it had been a long time coming even with her marrying someone else.

She married a couple weeks later- I caught the garter at her wedding. He had an affair with her for about 6 months after she got married where he would travel to her new town every time her husband was out of town. He had to hide under the bed once when a neighbour called in unexpectedly.

I found out the details about a year after it was over. He was careful that way.

He also fucked her sister once, and he is still friends with both of them, many years later.
Old 09-26-2021, 07:09 AM

Thanked 2,600 Times in 131 Posts
Default Her past lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
My wife Beth and I met at University. We were lucky enough to be invited to the wedding of one of her friends from university who also happened to be a girl I’d dated briefly while I was at uni.

It was very satsfying to admire the bride knowing I’d seen her naked and fucked her in plenty of different positions. However the pleasure from going to that wedding knowing I’d fucked the bride was nothing like that thrill of my own wedding where I happily stood in line and shook the hands of three guys who’d enjoyed Beth at university. At least Beth had the decency to blush as the guys gave her a kiss and a hug

Happy days !
Picking up on the wedding scenario
We had a quiet wedding but over the few years we have been together , have attended several formal weddings of friends
Going through the photos and after some wines and being 'in the mood' , my wife has managed to identify several of her past lovers from school, 6th form and uni and work.
The conversations around each of them does provide a certain stimulus I agree!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2021, 09:43 AM

Thanked 24,267 Times in 1,278 Posts
Default Just Once

I was seeing my current wife at the time. I was doing some community theater work with this girl - who was in advertising like me. After the play we working on, we went out for a few drinks. One thing lead to another and we went to her place and fucked lie rabbits. She was attractive, but really skinny and no tits - not really my type. But - she could give a blow job like nobody's business.

Flash forward a few years and my now wife and I are at her wedding - kept on thinking that the groom must like blow jobs because she was great at them. Funny thing - we are all friends over those 25 plus years - see them for dinner every few weeks. Every once in a while when I am feeling a bit adventurous I'll look at her a certain way and she'll start to blush. We both have a great secret between us - and we both relive it in our minds without our spouses having any idea of why we are smiling that way.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143