Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2017, 11:22 PM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 125 Posts
Default Unexpected visitor.

I went over to a friend's house last night for a drinking session. She's a busty blonde in her early 40's and we've been close friends a long time. I've posted about her before but in short, when we get on the drink we tend to get pretty touchy feely and have played around a bit, but never managed to go all the way usually due to being far too intoxicated.

Anyway, she had been to a lunch gig and had a good many drinks under her belt before I got there. Her boyfriend was also there so I was pretty sure there wasn't going to be any "fun". We went through several bottles of wine and her boyfriend went to bed around midnight leaving us to keep drinking and listening to music - there was also a bit more flirting type behavior then.

Around 1:30am she decided it was time to crash and showed me to the spare room and she went down the hall to her room. I was out cold in no time at all and then the strangest thing happens...

At around 4am I woke to the movement of someone climbing in to the bed next to me. I was still a bit drunk and thought I might be dreaming, but nope, sure enough, she had slipped in and snuggled her back side up against me in a spoon position I wrapped my arms around her and could feel she was braless and just wearing a loose t-shirt and panties.

I started running my hands over her body thinking to myself WTF, her boyfriend is (hopefully) asleep in the next room and she's in here with me!

It was a really nice half asleep session of feeling her all over and she was grinding her bum hard up against my raging boner. I slipped off my own underwear and she gave me easy access to feel her beautiful tight little pussy through the side of her panties. This went on for about 20 or 30 mins and I was thinking shit, I'm actually going to get to fuck her proper this time, but it was scary as hell with the boyfriend so close. And then, she slipped back out of my bed and went back to her room leaving me high and dry!

We never spoke during the encounter and I left this morning before they were up, so I've no idea what it was all about. There is always sexual tension between us and I've no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing. The last time I stayed over the boyfriend was not there and she spent the night in the spare bed with me, but just cuddling because she "couldn't do anything behind his back".

Wow, just wow.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:53 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
I went over to a friend's house last night for a drinking session. She's a busty blonde in her early 40's and we've been close friends a long time. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................. The last time I stayed over the boyfriend was not there and she spent the night in the spare bed with me, but just cuddling because she "couldn't do anything behind his back".

Wow, just wow.
Wow is right! Talk about a prick teaser!
... But yes, I would subject myself to that kind of torture again if the opportunity arose. But I'd have to think that I'd at least have to work on the pussy again, this time through the panties and try to get her squishy wet to the point of no return!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 05:06 PM

Have a condom ready..slip it in..20 to 30 mins and nothing? ! too long. She probably thinks you don't want to.

Cuddling is nice but fucking is better. For me..taking next step is better than regretting lost chance for pussy.

Last edited by Onestopfuckshop; 04-08-2017 at 05:13 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 05:54 PM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 125 Posts

Not any missed opportunity, this a game we've played for years, boyfriends have come and gone and I've had my fingers, tongue and cock in her sweet pussy before. Just never been sober enough to have a proper fuck.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 08:58 PM

So you re what they call mr. "Justin Case" ...a necessary evil in case boyfriend slips up..you slip in.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s