uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2009, 09:41 PM

Default lucky

Stuffy69 you lucky bastard! Cant wait to hear more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OPG For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM

Nice time for you.

I don't think I could take so much, seeing all that horniness in a gf. I'd want more. It'd almost be an unbearable tease. I wonder if your gf knew you could see how she was and was flaunting it, or was she just really aroused for a long time? With her being that way, how did you keep from being the same? I guess you either got used to it and the tension went down, or things grew hotter? Whatever, it had to be fun, all the way around.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Woofywoof For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2009, 09:49 AM

Thanked 2,336 Times in 107 Posts

A few days went past and the 4 of us got on really well both ladies never really covered up and the sun was hot. Jane wanted to got on a boat trip and as i dont do boats she went with her dad. Leaving me with sue. i drove them to the harbor and saw them off. The trip was around about 8 hrs with stops and food, the plan was i and sue met them for an evening meal in town. I drove back with only one thought fucking sue.
I drove in to the villa and parked up and went in to hear voices. saw sue with another cple at the pool with breakfast, she walked up and kissed me on the lips and took my hand. I was wondering why ??????

She introduced them as the neighbors in the next villa. Sue said " they popped round a few days ago but we where busy "
oh i said and we all laffed then she said they saw u and jane on the roof sundeck every nite ( we had to go up there as it was too hot and she is noisey to fuck in the villa lol ) ohhhhh
Yes best fucks we had ever had watching u both from our bedroom. Cool i said. we sat and chatted about life and spain and shit, then got on to sex. we told them all our past lol and then they told us........
Old 02-20-2009, 12:33 PM

There were swingers
Sue had heard but i had not so they explained lol well i got hard and it showed as i got another drink, the lady said well thats wot we saw twice yesterday once fucking Sue and then ur gf last nite, any chance of a closer look. with that she took off her long shirt and was naked. She walked up and took down my shorts , my cock was very hard and then i saw her husband stand up and wow he was huge, she looked at sue and me and said yes hes big but never gets really hard and i miss the hardness. We sat down and i applied sun tan and she helped and sue did the husband. i watched sue as she was in awe at the size and played ith it i forgot abt the wife. i was jealous not of his size just that he had her there lol.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool or on the decking playing and sucking everything slowly no sex . i got a phone call from my gf saying that the boat was about 2 hrs behind cause the weather was good they went further ( all i remember was that sue and the lady shared my cock as i spoke). So with that we went with the cple naked to their villa was funny walking on a street lol but was quiet and not far. we got in to the villa and they showed us around then showed us their pics and a few videos on the computer. time was getting late and we started to wind it up. the cple asked if they could watch us fuck.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:05 PM

I was a little taken back by the request, but sue was happy so i was too. We went into there bedroom, and we fucked the cple watched and wanked each other off. Sue was very vocal which was not like her, she reached out to the cple and they got the idea they stood up and moved closer her head was over the edge of the bed she took his cock and guided it to her mouth. i pounded away near to cumming i slowed downed. the lady started to lick my balls and my shaft and moved to my ass, ( that was a first ) which had a down side as i shot my load in and around sue's wet c*nt, I pulled out and the lady sucked my cock then moved towards sue and spent ages cleaning her.
i moved round her and sucked sue's tits and moved towards her neck as she still had his cock in her mouth. As i got closer she let it go and it hit my face lol, she let go cause she had just squirted cumover the lady. my fone went again it was Jon they where abt 1hr from docking. We got up and thanked and kissed etc and left, showered at our villa and raced to the dock lol, we talked on the way there. Sue was very happy told me she had been with a lady before in the 60's when she was a student nurse.. and she loved the site of the guys cock hitting my face and wanted to share that with me........

We got to the Dock and picked up other better halfs and went for a meal and back very drunk for everyone but me. then to bed and sleep, Jane whispered did i want sex as the sun rose on the decking. mmmmmmmm
Old 03-01-2009, 11:55 AM

those are some damn great stories, sir. thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fro2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2009, 01:11 PM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Talking Thanks for the sunday morning hard on

whoa..woke up with a morning woody awhile ago and now it's back..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2009, 10:15 AM

well i was getting a little sore by the evening lol but could not disappoint jane. we went up on the decking and well fucked like rabbits. I looked around to see our neighbors watching from their window. Jane was so wet that i tried sum thing new and spread her checks and entered her arse using her cum to easy me in, she was not to happy with that, and we had a fight right there and then. sorta put a downer on the whole day. She stormed off and i stayed up and went for a swim, then fell asleep on the decking. I awoke to my cock being sucked thinking it was jane i just lay back looked at the stars, then felt a second pair of hands round my waist and cock. i bolted up to see the cple from next door.Both at my cock sharing it. I just could not say anything and as i got up i cum over them both huge amount. there where both dressed lol. well i grabbed my clothes and we sat chatting,

Abt 20mins jane came out in her baby doll nitie which was a tad see-threw and wondered wot was happening. she was introduce to the cple and we chatted most of the nite away, loads of flirting and stuff. Jane was so unaware of wot has happen lol. well it was early and the cple invited us for breakfast and a trip to there heath spa for the day. so we got dressed and went with them. we had a great time , jane was the first to try all the spar had to offer mud wraps etc, we met for lunch the we had a sauna, i walked to the normal one but jane whispered let be brave and we went to the nude one, our host came in later and i watched jane as he walked in his huge cock still soft. we chatted with them and the others in the sauna. She was looking alot at his cock lol. well the day went off as normal really. a few guys got a bit excited lol and jane was really looking, our guy did not,

We went for dinner and then went for a long walk to a waterfall which took the rest of the day. Tt was quite late when we got back to thier villa, they invited us in for drinks and a meal, well i was glad jane said yes.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:42 PM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Thumbs up

..Jane..Jane..Jane..Jane!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2009, 01:28 AM

Question Love The Story!!

Any chance of a pic of the mum or gf?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stout For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL