Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2016, 04:19 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Smile Playing pool in London

we were living in my apartment in Wigmore Street in London W1. We were invited to the British GP at Silverstone with a hospitality ticket. We had a fabulous time. Georgina dressed for the occasion in a stunningly short dress that barely covered her stocking tops.

When I sat opposite her on the train I could see her "mostly-shaved" Brazilian fashioned c*nt as her dress was so short. Our host was sitting next to me, so he had a good view of her vaginal lips too, although he never said anything.

We caught a train back to London but didn't want to go to the apartment and sleep. We were both more than tipsy. Somehow Georgina had wrecked her fishnet holdups. I don't remember that happening, only remember noticing in the taxi.

We arrived in the Burlington Arms in Charing Cross Road and put our money on the pool table. I bought us drinks and Georgina watched the pool playing. Georgina is a really accomplished pool player and will beat nearly any competition. Actually we put money down for both of us to play.

We sipped our drinks and watched the queue diminish. I played first and lost. Georgina stepped up to the table. She had a very short dress on, plus her wrecked stockings. Nothing else.

As soon as she made her first shot the whole pub seemed to want to watch pool. So would I have! Because every time Georgina lent over for a shot it exposed her naked bottom. When she had to lean over for a long shot she had to balance her body by lifting a leg, which exposed her shaved c*nt.

Before the game was finished we had an audience of at least 25 guys. She won, and her c*nt was viewed by most of the pub for the next 3 games until someone beat her.

I took her back to Wigmore Street and fucked her, obviously!
Old 04-13-2016, 06:06 PM

Thanked 6,439 Times in 335 Posts
Default Pool

When I was dating my wife back in the 70s she used to play pool with me at this pool hall. She used to wear this extreemly short skirt and no panties. She also shaved her pussy bare. This wasn't done in the 70s but she knew it drove me nuts and she liked it eaten a lot. It also is easier to see. When I bet money on a game she would make sure she was in the other guys line of sight when he was shooting. She would spread her legs enough for him to see and kind of scratch it or lightly play with it for a moment. This was enough to break any man's concentration. I usually won. We would go back to my car and I would eat her. She was always soaking wet. She's always been a bit of a sl*t, still is.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2016, 01:31 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default so hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnieuk View Post
we were living in my apartment in Wigmore Street in London W1. We were invited to the British GP at Silverstone with a hospitality ticket. We had a fabulous time. Georgina dressed for the occasion in a stunningly short dress that barely covered her stocking tops.

When I sat opposite her on the train I could see her "mostly-shaved" Brazilian fashioned c*nt as her dress was so short. Our host was sitting next to me, so he had a good view of her vaginal lips too, although he never said anything.

We caught a train back to London but didn't want to go to the apartment and sleep. We were both more than tipsy. Somehow Georgina had wrecked her fishnet holdups. I don't remember that happening, only remember noticing in the taxi.

We arrived in the Burlington Arms in Charing Cross Road and put our money on the pool table. I bought us drinks and Georgina watched the pool playing. Georgina is a really accomplished pool player and will beat nearly any competition. Actually we put money down for both of us to play.

We sipped our drinks and watched the queue diminish. I played first and lost. Georgina stepped up to the table. She had a very short dress on, plus her wrecked stockings. Nothing else.

As soon as she made her first shot the whole pub seemed to want to watch pool. So would I have! Because every time Georgina lent over for a shot it exposed her naked bottom. When she had to lean over for a long shot she had to balance her body by lifting a leg, which exposed her shaved c*nt.

Before the game was finished we had an audience of at least 25 guys. She won, and her c*nt was viewed by most of the pub for the next 3 games until someone beat her.

I took her back to Wigmore Street and fucked her, obviously!
Wow that sounds so hot would loved to see a picture of georgina in all her glory?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2016, 11:42 AM

Default Check out my albums

You will see some stunning photos of her
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnieuk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2016, 11:50 AM

Default Check out my albums

You will see some stunning photos of her. here are a few./..
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF4240.JPG   DSCN0100 GG Indianapolis 2.JPG  

File0271 crop.jpg   File0283.jpg  

File1471a.jpg   IMG_4653a.jpg  

Tags
naked bottom, no knickers, playing pool

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s