uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2016, 01:24 PM

Default A cycle ride to remember

My wife and I are both very keen cyclists and about a month ago we were deciding one evening where we would stop for lunch on the next Sunday run. My wife, who is an exhibitionist and pain freak, suggested a particular pub that we last visited at least three years ago, the reason being that the pub has its own football team who play on a Sunday and then of course the two teams retire to the pub for a pint or two.
Consequently the pub gets very crowded but in the past we have not had to wait very long for a meal to be served as the majority of people are there just for a drink. A quick phone call confirmed that the pub team were playing at home this next Sunday.
This lunch stop is about eighty miles from our home but as we always start off at eight am. we knew we would arrive when the two teams were in the pub. My wife had a prearranged plan all worked out in her mind, the first part of which was to stop about ten or fifteen miles from our destination where she would change from her normal dress of cycling shorts and top into a top and shorts of indeterminate age, which, to say they were very old would be an understatement. The Lycra shorts especially are so thin that you can virtually see through them and they have shrunk greatly which tends to add to the transparency so much that they are ultra tight and show her camel toe off in detail. The top has a zip front.
We duly set off on a crisp Sunday morning and as arranged stopped so she could change into her old gear. From this point on it was decided we would absolutely bomb it so that we, but more importantly she, arrived dripping in sweat and the veins in her legs and thighs would be very pronounced and her muscles rippling. We set off at a cracking pace, taking it in turn at the front as a wind break. For the last mile or two we moved up a notch so that she arrived wet-through from head to foot with sweat literally pumping from her and with her legs throbbing.
Before we walked into the pub it was arranged that I would lead in to quickly spot a table so she knew where we would be sitting, whilst she went to the bar to order drinks.
I was sat some distance from the bar but could see it was very crowded so she immediately disappeared in the crowd. The next thing I heard was a lot of noise from the bar area so I knew she would be enjoying herself.
After what seemed an age but was probably about ten or fifteen minutes, she appeared with two drinks in her hands, her shorts sort of on and her top partly unzipped. I asked her to tell me what had happened but she said hold on, tell me what you want for lunch and I will go and order and tell you over lunch.
She returned to the bar without adjusting her dress. The noise, cheering and laughter increased and my curiosity grew. Sometime later the waitress appeared with our lunch so I asked her to tell my wife lunch was on the table. She would have no difficulty locating her!
By now she was obviously feeling very horny as she returned with her shorts in her hands showing her pussy for all to see and her top completely open. Luckily there were no families in the pub and the few females in the bar seemed to be enjoying it.
Over lunch she related how the first time she went to the bar for the drinks all the lads were a bit wary initially remarking on her super fit body and especially her legs but one or two got a bit adventurous feeling her legs and testing the water by moving their hands up her thighs eventually reaching her shorts and it wasn't long before they had her tits out and then they all tried to get in on the act. By this time she said they were checking out my reaction to my pussy being being fingered but, as I showed no reaction, fisting very soon started by two or three of them all fighting for a bit of the action. When she returned to the bar to order lunch was when seemingly the fun really started because by this time they knew she was enjoying it as much, if not more, than they were. Straight away, it turned out, her shorts and top were off and it was all hands on deck! hence the increase in noise level I had noticed. Luckily she said, because she has extremely tough tits she really enjoyed having her nipples twisted and pulled and generally rough handled while they tried to pull them apart! She thought her pussy had been fisted by everyone in the pub and of course she had a beer bottle inserted. She would have still been there now if it wasn't for the waitress telling her lunch was on the table.
As we stood up to leave she got a round of applause so, as she already had her shorts in her hands and her top was unzipped she slipped her top off and proceeded to perform her masterpiece which is extreme stomach vacuuming and stomach muscle control and rolling which, although I see her do this daily, it still mesmerizes me. When she had finished I noticed that even the bar maids were applauding.
We walked out to our bikes in the car park followed by about a dozen of the lads. Someone suggested that she rode off, as she was, naked, but said she couldn't do that but she would ride round the car park for them. She rode round three or four times before returning and dressing in her normal cycling gear.
We rode off to the sound of more applause and requests to return soon.
She now remarks that it was probably the most enjoyable ride she had ever done and how she is extremely proud of what she took from the lads with a smile on her face except when she was on her knees with a cock in her mouth. She admits she is both an exhibitionist and pain freak and that both these attributes served her well on this occasion as it turned out some of the lads in the bar were absolute maniacs and she doubted that many people could have taken half of what she took and enjoyed it as she did. She was referring to how she thought some of them were either trying to turn her pussy inside out or rip it apart or pull her tits off or twist them off and all at the same time. She said there were times when it felt she had three fists in her pussy.
When we arrived home after covering 154 miles in hilly terrain she was on a high and again remarked on how much she had enjoyed the day.
Since that experience, she is now keeping an eye open for pubs where the local football team retire to after the match and that has no families present. We are on a mission.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney