uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2013, 06:00 PM

Default Is This Real?

Sorry that this isn't actually a story, but I am hoping that other members that have been there share a story or ten . To the others.. enjoy

Anyway, there is this legend about an island where the female (including tourists!) are not allowed to wear any clothes That is all I know.. but here is a tumblr site from someone who claimed that he went there

http://fenuo.tumblr.com/

So, is Fenuo really exist? Have you been there? Share some story with us if you have
The Following User Says Thank You to rojas For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,743 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojas View Post
Sorry that this isn't actually a story, but I am hoping that other members that have been there share a story or ten . To the others.. enjoy

Anyway, there is this legend about an island where the female (including tourists!) are not allowed to wear any clothes That is all I know.. but here is a tumblr site from someone who claimed that he went there

So, is Fenuo really exist? Have you been there? Share some story with us if you have
Um, I wouldn't get on that plane just yet.

This is exhibitionist fantasy which seems to be restricted to just a couple of tumblr sites. Its an excuse to post some favorite pics showing naked women in paradise settings. Note that often the men are clothed. Another tumblr site said the nudity was restricted to women over 21. Yup, sounds like a great fantasy!

Seems there is a sort of "naked island" though somewhere in the world. The closest might be that one off of the southern coast of France. "Isle du levant" or something like that?

Klondike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Default Fenuo

Hmmmm . . .
Attached Thumbnails
Fenuo.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pervomatic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Um, I wouldn't get on that plane just yet.

This is exhibitionist fantasy which seems to be restricted to just a couple of tumblr sites. Its an excuse to post some favorite pics showing naked women in paradise settings. Note that often the men are clothed. Another tumblr site said the nudity was restricted to women over 21. Yup, sounds like a great fantasy!

Seems there is a sort of "naked island" though somewhere in the world. The closest might be that one off of the southern coast of France. "Isle du levant" or something like that?

Klondike
I hate to admit it (ruined my fantasy! lol) but I agree with you Klondike. I found the site on another forum with CMNF (Clothed Male NF) theme so I guess that explains the clothes on men. Anyway, after a further look on the site (Tumblr) looks like the photos are staged (or photoshopped) and the rest (could be) taken from other scenes / amateurs anywhere. Also there are lack of references, at least on the web, while Isle du levant that you mentioned is well known. Oh well, another fantasy stays a fantasy..

Mods, sorry for posting on the wrong section, feel free to delete / move it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rojas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 05:32 AM

Default More on Fenuo

There are two more blogs on Fenuo Island now. In English this time. I think they're by the same person.

Fenuo Girl fenuogirl.tumblr.com

Fenuo Life fenuolife.tumblr.com
The Following User Says Thank You to magash For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 08:36 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojas View Post

It looks like one of the best April 1st pranks ever. Maybe the clue is that so many of the buildings appearing in the photos are very like building in Greece. So perhaps it is an island in the Aegean. In fact in many of the nightclubs in Falaraki and Laganas there are similar scenes to these.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1