Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2016, 03:08 PM

Thanked 4,284 Times in 188 Posts
Default My wife tells the story or our weekend to our unicorn

Wow, what an evening so far! The wine, food, conversation, dancing! We had not seen Brad in 2 years but it only took 1 minute to feel at home in his company again. I flirted and giggled all the way back to the condo. Once there, David made us all cocktails and we went out to sit under the stars. David excused himself to the bathroom and I knew it was time. I slid to my knees in between Brads legs. He gave me that familiar smile as he lifted my face up to his for a long slow kiss, my hands fumbled with the belt and pants the whole time. When he stood up to give me more room to undress him, I took the opportunity to take his whole dick in my mouth at once. It was long and smooth and fully erect. It's funny how being on your knees can be so very empowering. At least for me. Every stroke of my tongue brings forth responses of pleasure that only I can control. My hand on his balls brings about this sound of comfort, my tongue licking the tip of his head brings out a higher pitched oh sound, my mouth taking in the whole shaft brings on the heavy breathing and moaning. Next thing you know there are fingers running thru my hair.

From over my shoulder I hear the words, "I can't leave her alone for one minute and she is on her knees! ha ha ha". In spite of having Brad's whole cock in my mouth, I manage a small laugh myself. Now I have 2 eager men in the room with me. But I won't be distracted by my husband's jokes. I start sucking in earnest. I go deeper and faster, trying to get Brad moaning as if they were about to cum. I won't let him, of course. The night is just beginning. Very soon David is going to want to undress me and lead me to the bedroom.

Although I am lost in the sensation of Brad's cock, I am vaguely aware of David kneeing behind me. He frees my hands from the task at hand only long enough to slip the black sundress I am wearing over and above my head. I can feel his breath on my shoulder, but I will not be distracted. I feel David's fingernails slightly trace the outline of the flowers on my lower back. He lifts my hair and nibbles on the back of my neck while cupping my left breast. He makes his way to give me the lightest of kisses on my cheek that is fully engulfed with another mans cock. As I pause long enough to turn my head to kiss David full, I grasp Brads cock maybe a little harder than I should have. As I return to it I see the head of Brads cock sparkling with just a single drop of pre cum which I lap up greedily.

Yes, I guess it is time for more room. I get to my feet with out giving them any warning and sprint to the bed room. I tumble into bed with Brad right behind me. I have him lay on his back and straddle his mouth with my pussy. David crawls into bed and I take his cock in my mouth, I'm on all fours. At first, this is a very easy thing to do. Being licked tends to excite me in a way that makes my oral tendencies explode in my mind and David understands and appreciates what it is doing to me. There is this move that he calls the "virgin" that makes him crazy. It is just pure lips, tightened into oh, pressing into his head. I push, a little more, a little more, and then let the full length in. He lets out a loud moan each time I do this. But Brad feels so good with his lips around my clit! I lost most of my focus. I moan and try to focus on David. He leans down close to my ear, "baby, relax, that's your cock, your cock, it is here only for your pleasure just use it as you toy" David pulls his cock away, leans down and cups my face and our lips meet with a deep slow kiss. At that moment I can feel my climax beginning to rise from my clit. Yes...Brad is still there and he is wanting my cum. I am lost in lust and my moans of orgasm slowly escape my mouth straight into David's mouth. My head falls on to David's shoulder as the last few spasms fade into a whimper at his neck. I'm drenched and heaving. David tosses me on to my back, beside Brad. I sigh, deeply. I then realize I am not in control as much as I thought I was.

As I lay on my back still shaking from my first orgasm of the night, David takes his place beside me on the left. I feel the scruffiness on my shoulders of their whiskers. I turn left kiss, I turn right, kiss. All it takes is a light turn in either direction for a variety of taste, textures, and scents. I have know idea who is doing what, but I am being fondled, groped and manhandled by four anxious hands. I can sense their excitement as they both work their way down my tummy and place their hands on the inside of my thighs. All of our breathing becomes more labored as they slowly make their to my open c*nt. Brad takes my clit in between is fingers and manipulates it in a way that can only be described as tender. I feel David's finger enter me with the same gentle touch. He slowly delves deeper with each progressing stroke. Brad pulls away from my clit and all of the sudden I feel both of their fingers inside me. My gosh!! One is stroking my G spot and the other is exploring the bottom wall. I close my eyes and begin to manipulate my nipples while receiving ever more strong and deep kisses from my men.

I am not sure if I whispered this or screamed it but I said "I need cock inside me!". Brad did not miss a beat in giving me what I wanted. He hovered above me and I feel the warmth of his smooth cock slide so deep in me that his balls are nestled in between my ass cheeks. He was in no mood to trifle with tenderness at this point. Each stroke became more intense which suited me just fine. I arch my back to make sure I am not leaving so much as a hint of daylight between the flesh of our pubic bones. David is still beside me kissing me as our moans transfer from one mouth to another. I feel the drops of sweat from Brad begin to fall on my tits as he fucks me like a man possessed. David takes this opportunity to rub the sweat beads all over me including my tummy, my breasts and my face. This along with one well placed stroke from Brad sends me over the edge for the second time tonight. Laughing and cumming at the same time is a joy, I wonder, few women will ever know as I do. The laughter of contentment seems to stretch the waves of my orgasms.

No time to recover, David is wanting to be in the game! Brad rolls over onto his back David manipulates me like a rag doll throwing my legs back across Brads face. He begins to tongue my pussy as I can see his still wet cock 2 inches from my face. I begin to fondle, lick, caress his cock. Just as I am considering taking him all the way into my mouth I feel David's cock head slowly entering me.

I freeze at first trying to let my nerve endings process the sensation I am feeling. I know I should be sucking Brad with the same fervor he is giving my c*nt but I just cant! I can only enjoy the feel of the trinity of pleasure that is all happening within a one square inch area. David's cock, Brad's mouth and my raging clit. The only word I can use for this is "Pound". David is pounding me from behind stopping occasionally just long enough spank my ass. I hear Brad's muffled moans as he is also simultaneously gnawing on my clit. I finally take brad full into my mouth and try to spread some of the pleasure back his way. As I do, he immediately locks his hands together in the small of my back so that he has the leverage to pull me deep into his mouth. I begin to bob up and down on his cock, mentally longing for his hot white cum to explode into my mouth. It was not to be...at least not yet.

David begins to guide me again. I turn and straddle Brad lift up and guide his cock into me. Ahh, in charge again! I begin to grind into him as he cups and nibbles on my breast. His chest is glistening with sweat I take this opportunity to taste his salty flesh. As I work my way up his neck I get the faintest whiff of my scent combined with his. I kiss him adoringly knowing all the work he had put into my pleasure.

Have you ever noticed that in life there can be a sound so soft that you wouldn't even notice it, but given the right moment in time it can sound like a clap of thunder? I was jarred back into reality as I heard the sound of David flipping the top on the lubricant beside the bed. I knew what was coming, and it sent bolt of electricity into my already over stimulated body. I sense David coming about behind me and I become more deliberate with my stroking of Brad. He grabs my hair and turns me around for the hottest, most earnest kiss of the night so far. I feel David's head touch the outside of my asshole and I shiver a little. He enters me slowly as I position to accept. Once he is fully in, he gently digs his finger nails into my shoulders. He leaves an eight lane highway of sweet pain from my shoulders to the small of my back only to diverge and end suddenly on my hips. The sensation on my back subsides and I am fully aware of the 2 cocks in me at once, one from the front and David from the back. He knows how much I love anal sex but this is something completely different. I am so full to the point of splitting. David starts taking slow, cautious strokes which send Brad's cock in opposite direction. I feel volleyed back and forth by them and I swear I can feel the ridges of their heads brush against each other with only a thin membrane of me between. David senses my approval and his strokes increase, faster and deeper, into a rhythm that has all of us moaning. My tits are bouncing and swaying in Brad's face and he cups them, cycling each thumb across my nipples. David's chest presses into my back each time he moves into me and I can feel small beads of his sweat rolling down the small of my back.

I can feel both of these men are near the point of frustration and need to cum. I hear David ask me, "Where do you want it?". My first inclination is to have them fill me up with cum. Just be their receptacle, but I have another thought. I had often masturbated to the thought of a double facial. As I have told you, I am a total cum sl*t at times. I said my face and mouth! "Tonight? " He said. I remember vividly saying. "If not tonight, then when?". All of the sudden I am on my back with two men, cock in hand, just above my face. This is one of my greatest turn-ons. I love to see a man above me, stroking his own cock, in the dim of the bedroom light. To me it is so primal and masculine! I had to slip down to the floor, a pillow below my knees, to get the best view of this as possible. I put my mouth around one then the other, giving them a little extra lubrication, then looked up at each of them with the word please in my eyes.

David moans become louder and louder, he is so close. Both guys are talking to me about what a hot little sl*t I am. I have no idea what I was saying to them but all of the sudden David lets loose. His first spurt manages to land on Brads head which is resting on my lips. I go crazy with passion. Licking your husbands come off another mans cock cannot be described properly in words. After that all I feel is the warmth of their come all over me. I can only say by the roars coming out of their mouth that their orgasms had to be intense. I clean them up dutifully, and they pull me into bed for afterglow stroking. We laugh and talk, re hydrate and prepare for round two

ð£

ð£
Attached Thumbnails
cv3.jpg  

Last edited by davbrt2; 04-20-2016 at 03:12 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to davbrt2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s