Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2016, 05:44 PM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts
Default My girlfriend Natalie

I've already posted one true story about me and Natalie's experiences at a thermal bath in Germany here. That all happened in 2012 and we're still together except now there's a few more stories worth sharing that I'll get started on right away.

Croatia - 2015
In the summer of 2015 me and Natalie met up in Dubrovnik for a 2 week holiday, she had been to Budapest to the Sziget festival with her sister, the week before. We spent a week in Dubrovnik with Natalie's sister doing the usual boring (for the purpose of this forum) tourist stuff.

Then we went to the island of Mljet and that's where the interesting stuff happened.

On Mljet, at exactly this location, there is a couple of hundred meters of 'FKK' demarcated water-line, but it's extremely vague where the FKK section starts and finishes, there's just a single solitary sign post with the word FKK pointing in the direction of a broad open stretch of rocky beach, but we came across naturists and textiles all round that small curvature of bay that I linked to in the map, for a couple of hundred meters and on disjointed rocky outcrops accessible only from the gravel road which encircles the warm and pristine, crystal clear inland lakes of Mljet's National Park.

Natalie has never had a personal interest in naturism but I am bordering obsessed. I can't live without it and I can't remember the last time I jumped in the sea wearing shorts. Unfortunately it's been very difficult to coerce Natalie to join me but she's happy to visit clothing-optional beaches so long as she keeps her bikini on - although that will change by the end of this story, I promise.

The First Day (my own exhibitionism)
The first day we cycled along the gravel road and when I saw the 'FKK' sign we knew exactly where we were swimming for the day. We parked our bikes and met the water's edge a few meters away. Everybody on this 50 meter stretch of rocky beach was clothed, two families of six kids were splashing around in the water, two other couples were sunbathing not far away, the only naturist in sight was an older lady perched on a rocky outcrop further along the coastline. I took off all my clothes instantly and we splashed into the sea, it was a special feeling to be the only one naked amongst so many others, I'm not sure if they minded or not. Every time I lifted out of the water it was thrilling, the shallowness exposing me completely and whilst surrounded by everyone else. Getting up close to Natalie, hugging and kissing closely, she in her bikini, me completely naked, the side glances from those nearby, turning to face them whilst pretending to clear the water from my eyes. It's what I live for.

Afterwards we dried out on towels and sat at the water's edge looking down into the crystal clear water. You could see fish swimming around down there, some of them at least a foot long. I stayed naked as we roamed the shoreline, at times naturally drawing close to the other sunbathers in the area who openly stared, but not maliciously, just out of interest. I had left my clothes far away and I wandered like I didn't care. Me and Natalie reached the far end of the inlet and could see our towels stretched out far away under some trees. I positioned myself as far out on a jutting rock as possible, continuing to look like I didn't care, and stared inquisitively down into the water below whilst my shoulders baked in the sun. We spent an entire afternoon on that stretch of rocky beach and I was naked the entire time amongst others who were not.

The rest of the holiday was spent in much the same way until the last day.

The Last Day
The area was clothing optional and until the last day Natalie had stubbornly kept her bikini on, despite at times being surrounded by nothing but naturists. Frankly I find this behaviour infuriating.

It was quieter than usual this time though, only one couple were subathing near us as we swam together in the shallows and the couple were naturists like me. They were, I would guess, in their early 30s, a man and a woman, sitting on their own personal deck chairs naked and staring out at the water. They sat about five meters away, a small bush offered them some minimal privacy but we could see them quite easily and they could see us. We sunbathed and swam, me naked, Natalie in her bikini, within view of the couple and also - I should point out - in view of the gravel road that wound along above on which plenty of non-naturists cycled and walked.

All of a sudden me and Natalie were much closer than ever before. The water was warm and we kissed and ran our hands over each others bodies, Natalie's hand ran over my bum and glided along my penis and I quickly became hard. She gently stroked my erection and I could see people and some cars on the road above passing by, all within sight of us.

We were in the shallows but our bottom half was under the water. I slid my fingers into Natalie's bikini bottoms as we kissed in the shallow water, pushed a finger inside her pussy which was hot, much hotter than the water around us. I slid my finger up and over her clit as we kept kissing and she breathed heavily and began to moan. Bikini bottoms were not going to cut it so I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and began to remove them, she didn't resist at all. She slipped off the bottoms and gave me a sheepish *I can't believe we're doing this* look. She dropped them on the rocks at the shore and I gestured to her to take off her top as well, which she couldn't believe! Nevertheless she did it and left the two items on the rocks.

Natalie strode towards me in full sight of the couple close-by, in full sight of the road above us, completely naked. She came down next to me in the water and we used a rock nearby on which to steady ourselves. After so long without removing her bikini Natalie now squatted over me, legs spread wide and manouevered herself onto my erection in full sight of the couple nearby. Her pussy was so hot and for the first few strokes she rode on top slowly and gradually, giving it time for her pussy to take me right down to the hilt. We took it slow at first and my mind was white and blank and on fire. I could not believe it. I began stroking, I was so hard, and she rocked up and down in my arms arching her back and then leaning in to kiss me, moaning always. I quickened, my senses blazed, my hands running over her breasts and ass as I thrust in and out thinking "how can this be possible?", "will we be caught?". I gasped as I came and continued stroking for some time, I was so hard.

That's all for now, I have to go to bed, but that was my excellent holiday in Croatia last year

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016