uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2016, 06:24 PM

Default The first time I shared my wife with another man

I thought you might enjoy hearing about the first time I shared my wife with another man.

To give you a little background on my wife and myself, we met our senior year of high school in 1972, and were inseparable ever since then. Neither my wife nor I had ever had another sexual partner. Back in those days, obviously well before the Internet, my favorite reading material was Penthouse magazine. I loved reading the stories in the Penthouse forum, and my favorites were the ones where the husbands loved watching other men fuck their wives.

We didn't start having sex until about 3 months after we met, and then having sex was my objective on every date, so we had sex a lot.

Given the fact that my favorite stories involved watching other men fucking their wives, it became my fantasy to watch another guy fuck my girlfriend. That never happened, but the fantasy fueled a lot of fun outdoor sex for us. To be honest, she didn't know about my fantasy until after we were married.

After we got married, I would bring home Penthouse magazines and we would read the forum articles together as part of our sexual foreplay. The both of us really enjoyed the ones about men watching their wives getting fucked by other men.

After we had been married about 6 months, I got an idea on how I might find a guy that would like to fuck my wife. Went down to the local adult bookstore that had video booths, and wrote on the wall, "Anyone want to fuck my wife? Write me at PO Box***"

I got a reply and set the plan in motion. I arranged with him that I would be taking my wife down to a duck blind by the river where I would fuck her. The plan was for him to find us there fucking, and then he would threaten to call the cops if we didn't let him fuck her.

I'm the day we arranged for him to be there, I took my wife to the duck blind, got her pants off of her and started fucking her. I had no more than gotten into her when we heard this loud voice say, "what in the hell do you think you are doing?" I immediately pulled out of my wife's pussy and turned around to see the guy I had arranged to meet standing there with a mean look on his face.

The guy played the part well. He was probably about 40 and my wife and I were both 18, so the big age difference gave him a very big psychological advantage.

He said, "What the fuck are you doing in my duck blind? I'm going to call the cops!" I said, "Hey, I'm really sorry. I didn't know this was your blind. He said, "You're sorry alright. I'm going to get the cops out here and you'll go to jail for public indecency."

I again said, "I'm really sorry. Please don't call the cops. What can I do to change your mind?" He looked at my wife, who was trying to hide behind me and said, "The only way I'm not going to call the cops is if you let me fuck your girl." My wife shook her head no, and I said, "I can't let you do that." He said, Fine, get your clothes and come with me! We're going to the police station!"

I said, "Just a minute. Let me talk to my wife." I turned around and whispered to her that this guy was serious and the last thing we needed was to have the police involved and then have our family find out about it. I said,"I hate to even suggest this, but maybe it would be better if we let him fuck you than go through the embarrassment of having to go to the police station for this."

She was not at all fine with having sex with him, finally agreed that the embarrassment would probably be worse than the sex. She finally said, "Ok."

With that, the guy said, "Good choice," as started undoing his belt buckle. He dropped his pants, and was already sporting a big hardon. My wife saw that and froze. He told me to go stand in the corner, and told my wife to lay down on the blanket we had brought with us. She was very nervous and scared, but laid down on the blanket. The guy came over to her, knelt down in front of her and pushed her knees apart. He took his thumb and started massaging her clit. He did that for a couple of minutes before he reached in with his other hand and inserted his index finger into her pussy. She was still wet from the arousal we had had as I was in her before he came.

Seeing that she was wet enough, he lifted her legs up over his shoulders, slid in closer and put the tip of his cock against the opening to her pussy. He then started pushing it in. My wife was laying there with her arm over her face, but I could see her silently go "ooh" as she felt his cock start to slide in. To his credit, the guy took it really slow to start with, and slowly pushed in and out of her as she got used to taking in more and more if his cock. After he was finally all the way in, he just held it in her for a while before he started fucking her in earnest.

After that, he fucked her good. Every time he rammed into her, his balls slapped her ass. Being older, his balls hung down a lot more than mine, and it wasn't long before my wife removed her arm from over her face and started responding to his thrust. The guy was on fire and he fucked her hard for almost 10 minutes. He was pistoning in and out of my wife's pussy like a machine, until he got ready to cum. I could tell that my wife was just about ready to cum as well as she was thrashing about underneath him. As his thrusts started to get erratic I knew he was getting ready to come. Just then, he made one final plunge, balls deep into my wife and shouted, "Oh my God!" As he tensed up start shooting his hot sperm into my wife. As soon as my wife felt his hot sperm splashing against her uterus, it sent her over the edge into a massive orgasm, and she dug her nails into his back and with her heals pulled him into her as deep as he could go as she thrashed and writhed under him in the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen her have.

The guy then collapsed in top of her, as the two of them came down from their mutual orgasms, he got up off of my wife, quickly got dressed and left.

I looked down and his cum was flowing out of my wife's pussy. I was hard as a rock from what I had just watched, so I immediately jumped between my wife's legs and sunk my cock into in one stroke. I had never felt her pussy so gooey, and with as excited as I was, I only got in about 5 strokes before I shot my full load into her as well.

After I got off of her, she said, "So, is that what you've been wanting to see?" All I could do was smile and nod my head.

Our first daughter was born around 9 months later. As we hadn't been using any kind of birth control before that, you never know when our daughter was conceived, but it was fun knowing that just maybe, the father could have been a lot older than me.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:28 AM

Thanked 84,629 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmothy View Post
I thought you might enjoy hearing about the first time I shared my wife with another man.

That was the first time - have there been others? Did you ever tell her it was arranged?
Old 04-10-2016, 11:08 AM

Default Yes and no

In our 42 years of marriage, there have been a total of 4 times. No, I never did tell her that this had been an arranged event. She just chocked it up to the fact that there are a lot of horny guys in this world, and I just agreed with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timmothy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmothy View Post
In our 42 years of marriage, there have been a total of 4 times. No, I never did tell her that this had been an arranged event. She just chocked it up to the fact that there are a lot of horny guys in this world, and I just agreed with her.
Care to tell us about those other times?
Old 04-10-2016, 11:21 PM

Default The second I shared my wife with another man

Before I tell you about my second experience with sharing my wife with another man, I should probably give you a little background information first.

My wife and I are not in the lifestyle. If I had my choice, we would be, but my wife is a lot more conservative than I am, so we are not in the lifestyle

Now to tell you about the second time I shared my wife with another man. The second time took place on our 9th wedding anniversary. I had taken my wife out to dinner at a very nice restaurant, and after we got finished with dinner, I suggested that we go to the XXX Theater located about 20 miles from our home. On the way there, I suggested that she take off her underwear. On most normal occasions, this suggestion would have been met with disdain, but to my surprise she pulled off her dress, took her underwear off, and put her dress back on. It was a cute mid-calf length green dress that always got my blood going.

I was in heaven. My wife knew how much I wanted to see her get fucked by another man, which is something that she always poo poohed, especially after the first experience we had shortly after we were first married. When I reached down and felt her vagina, she was literally creaming like crazy, so I knew that she was aroused with the thought of what we were going to do.

When we got to the theater, we went in and sat in the back row. I was hoping that someone would come and sit by us, but that never happened. After watching the movie for about half an hour, I decided to see if could find anyone that would be willing to come sit next to us. I went into the restroom, and was standing there taking a leak when an older guy (probably 45) came in to use the urinal next to me. It took everything I had to get up the nerve to talk to him, but I finally asked him if he was there by himself. He indicated that he was, so I asked him if he would be interested in playing with my wife. I had obviously piqued his interest, so he asked me what the deal was. I told him that I had my wife here, with nothing on under her dress, and she was creaming like crazy knowing that I wanted to watch another man fuck her.

He said, “Is this on the line?” I assured him that it was, and then told him to come back into the theater in a few minutes and come sit down right next to my wife.

I went back in and sat beside my wife, and started playing with her vagina and rubbing her clit. She was really enjoying the sexual attention when the guy came in and sat down next to her. She grabbed my hand and with the other hand pulled the hem of her dress back down. She was nervous as all get out. I then went to work massaging her breast through her dress, and after about three or four minutes, she started to relax and get into my playing with her, but she kept shooting a nervous glance at the man that was sitting on the other side of her. In a little bit, I grabbed the hem of her dress and started tugging it up. She grabbed the hem and held it down, so while still tugging it up with one hand, I slipped my other hand between her legs and started playing with her clit and vagina again. She finally gave up on holding the hem of her dress down, so I raised it up enough that the man sitting next to her could see her dark bush.

He looked at me and I gave him a nod, so he took his hand and put it on my wife’s thigh. My wife went ridged at his touch, and looked right at me. She whispered to me, “Are you sure this is what you want?” I said, “Sweetheart, you know this is exactly what I want!” With that, she just closed her eyes, and let it happen. Seeing her acceptance, the other guy was emboldened enough to start sliding his hand towards my sweet wife’s honey pot. It didn’t take him long to reach her vagina, and as soon as he started playing with my wife’s vagina, she again tightened up, but didn’t make any move to resist or stop it. After he played with her clit for a little bit, she relaxed, and really started to enjoy the attention of another man. It wasn’t long and I could tell by the way she was moving her hips that was moving towards an orgasm. Just before he went over the top, she grabbed his hand, turned to me and said, “ We need to go to the car now. I need fucked and I need it now!”

We got up, and as we moved past the guy, I said, “Are you coming?” He didn’t have to be asked twice, so he jumped up and followed us. My wife had just expected that we would go out the car and I would fuck her, but when she heard me invite he to come with us, she knew exactly what was going to be happening. When we got to the car, I kissed her hard, and she whispered, “Are really sure that this is what you want?” When I reassured her that this was exactly what I wanted, she said, “Ok!”

With that I opened the car door to let her in. Now you have to understand, our car wasn’t the ideal place for her to get fucked. At the time, we had a 1974 2 door Nova. I pulled the seat up so that she could crawl into the back seat. She went in and sat on the bench seat on the far side of the car. The guy climbed in and set down beside her. I put the seat back in place and climbed into the front seat and turned so I could watch.

The guy went right to work. He reached over and unbuttoned the buttons to the front of my wife’s dress, and started playing with her breasts. In only a few minutes, he turned and started sucking on her left breast. My wife has very tender breasts, and that is one of the things that turns her on probably faster than anything else. It wasn’t long before she slouched down on the seat to give him better access to her breasts. While he was sucking on her breast, he took his hand and reached under her dress and started playing with her clit and vagina. My wife was responding to all of this, and I could tell she was coming up on a huge orgasm. The guy sensed it as well, and took the opportunity to turn my wife around in the seat, with her head leaning on the armrest, and pushed the hem of her dress up around her waist. He quickly shucked his pants and boxer shorts, and he was sporting a huge hardon. My wife took one look at his hardon and positioned her legs on either side of our guest.

He didn’t waste any time getting between her legs, he had her left perched on the back of the rear seat, and her right leg pinned up against the back of the front seat. He went right for the gold, and took the tip of his cock and found the entrance to my wife’s vagina. He gave one gentle push, and because she was so overly lubricated, he sunk all the way into my wife’s vagina, in one long stroke. As he was traveling into her, she just let out an “OOOOOh.”

With that, he started slowly stroking in and out of her vagina. After 15 or 20 strokes, he started to speed up his stoking, and soon my wife was getting royally fucked. It didn’t take much of that, and my wife started entering a huge orgasm. As soon as her vaginal muscles started contracting around his cock as he stroked in and out of her, that sent him the over the edge as well, and he made one final plunge into my wife and just held it in there as deep as he could get, and shot volley after volley of sperm into my wife. He just held it in her for about two or three minutes as he emptied every last drop of his sperm that he had, deep inside my wife as she was writing around underneath him, impaled on his cock.

He finally got off of her, sat down and pulled on his boxers and pants, thanked her, and as I opened the drivers door and pulled the seat forward so he could get out, he thanked me for letting him have one of the most fantastic fucks he had ever had. As he walked off, I jumped in to the back seat, slamming the door shut behind me, dropped my pants, and plunged into my wife’s very creamy, gooey, messy vagina. I was so worked up that I barely got my cock inside her, before I came like crazy.

I laid down on top of my wife with my cock still inside, and we both basked in the orgasmic after glow. It took about 10 minutes before we had the strength to get up. As we got up and I handed my wife a handful of Kleenexes, she said, I sure hope he had a vasectomy, because I am completely full. It was at that point that I realized I had been thinking with the wrong head. I had had a vasectomy almost a year prior to that, and contraception was not even a thought for us after that.

My wife missed her period that month, and halfway through the next month, she started having morning sickness, so we made an appointment for her to see her gynecologist. When she got back from her appointment, she told me the news that she was pregnant. Talk about mixed emotions. We anguished for weeks over what to do about this situation. We finally accepted the fact that we were going to have a baby, and when our daughter was born, she was the cutest little blond haired, blue eyed angel we’d ever seen. Our other children were boys, so this little girl got spoiled to death. She had the ability to wrap me around her little finger, and she did that often.

In hind sight, we were really thankful that the guy I found wasn’t black, or I would have had a lot of explaining to do.

To this day, her big brothers still dote on her, and she lives just a few miles from us with her husband and two of our grandchildren, both daughters. And those two little girls know how to wrap grandpa around their little fingers, just the same as their mother did.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Timmothy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2016, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble9999 View Post
I am puzzled. In your first story, about the first time your shared your wife, you said your daughter was born 9 months later. Now in your second story, you say that your wife had a daughter after another share, but that your other kids were all boys. Bad luck too - two shares and two pregnancies. Am I just a sceptical bastard or should this be in the fiction thread?
I thought fiction when I read about second pregnancy - but missed the boy / girl issue - I too call FICTION - especially when he speculated about a black man.

There supposedly 2 more instances - wonder what those stories would have included.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:45 AM

When retelling the first experience, relating about my daughter being born was a typo as it was my son. We only had the one daughter.

As for fiction: call it whatever you want. I call it a great memory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timmothy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney