Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2022, 10:31 AM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Photos, Croatia

I thought I would mention that there are plenty of photos of my wife in her late teens and twenties in my other OCC thread “Fond Memories of Dating”.
Also, I don’t remember which beach this was in except it was used primarily for locals and not perceived as a tourist beach. Plus this was 1968 or 1969 so a lot has probably changed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 07:20 PM

Default A last idea—interested

We are over 80 and still like to discuss our nudist days and experiences. We have a Sybian that makes her have loud orgasms. She wants to get it up the ass more but that is not possible for me. I take a medicine that keeps erections impossible but her blow jobs and rim jobs still feel wonderful. She likes to be spread wide and exposed, especially to strangers and even friends. Late last year at an adult Halloween party she put on a Bettie Page outfit that left her pussy, ass and breasts exposed and she posed legs spread and her pink completely exposed to about 50 couples. No one else was as exposed as she was and her pink and ass were groped by many men and women. We provided rubber gloves and lube. She pulled the shear curtain and took on some guys anally. I say 7 and she says many more. Her age didn’t seem to matter! Since then, she has “entertained “ at three retirement homes, two military hospitals and at one downtown senior center. In most, she gets a curtained space and men are just invited to visit. One or two at a time they come in, talk for a few minutes and she asks if they would like to see her pussy , have her suck or lick them anywhere, finger or use a dildo or toy on her, or open the curtain and expose her. She keeps some notes and so far more men have chosen her ass. She also says the various assistants and orderlies with the men do anything and everything to her leaving her pussy, mouth and ass overflowing. I go with her but do not interfere unless she yells a safe word. That has happened only twice as she was fisted.
Would you like to visit her? Reply here and tell what you would like to do with her. Do not message me or send notes to me. I don’t reply to them—-never have.
We live in Maryland.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2023, 07:40 PM

Default Old memory

We still talk about our old adventures and last night she told me about one regret where she lost self control. Decades ago we went to a nudist club in the desert north of Phoenix. It was nice with lots of people who live on the club grounds. While there a school bus stopped near the entrance out of sight thanks to a high wall and gate.
After eating sandwiches, my wife and I went to the pool that was shaded by a roof. The larger pool and hot tub were nearby but the bright hot sun made the shaded pool look great. It was full of nude
nudists but not crowded with 5 in the water and 8 sitting around the edge with our feet dangling in the cool water.
My wife and I were in our late twenties and she looked great. I was fat and neither had tans. Two other females were in the water and one was sitting on the edge; none were under 55 nor in shape. It made my wife really stand out.
Everyone was friendly and talking, when two young men , boys really , walked over and sat on the pool’s edge. One boy was nude and with him was a friend in a swimsuit. I have long forgotten their names but my wife immediately asked about the swimsuit as she sat there fully exposed and as naked as she could be.
The naked boy said he lived at the club with his family and the other boy was a friend from school. “Do his parents know he is here with people who prefer to not wear clothes?” She asked. The nude boy said he didn’t think it would matter.
I was staring at the two boys but not as strongly as they stared unblinking at my wife. I looked at her and
she was staring unbelievably at the boys and was
speechless. Being a man, I looked down and saw her nipples have never been harder, like my penis, and her legs were slowly parting. This continued for a few minutes until I thought I could see pink in her not so secret triangle.
No words were spoken as she brought her right leg up so her heel was on the pool’s edge so she could stand. The action spread her thighs further and it was clear she was as exposed as she could be.I heard her whimper. She stood facing the boys full frontal nude, then turned and used a towel to dry her calves and ankles, a move that showed her shapely ass and made her cheeks separate. Her breasts hung down, too. I didn’t look at the other males but my naked cock was obviously paying attention to current events.
My very naked beautiful wife, now bent over showing her hairy triangle from the back and her delicate rosebud of an anus was still quivering and moaning and this continued long enough to be noticed by all.
I stood and helped her with a step or two feeling her shake in orgasm. We got to a nearby bench and sat for maybe ten minutes as she caught her breath. We then left and walked the nearby “cactus trail” uphill.
This next part has been discussed and photo documented earlier in this thread when we nude folks
meet three cowboys in the desert.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 12:48 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Those are some great stories, Delt!

My wife is not quite as "free" as yours. But she has her moments. Those moments are typically when she is "caught" in a "compromising position" lol!

For example, she tans with her legs open at the resort only when we are away from the crowd. But if someone we know happens to walk by, stop and initiate a conversation; she is not going to close her legs. And the person is going to get to chat with us with her pussy in full view.
Likewise, if she is up on the paddle-board and someone wading in the lake initiates a conversation, she will not close her legs. They are going to be looking up at her with her pussy exposed on top of them.
The same goes if she happens to be on all fours straightening her towel. Or while she is straddling up the hot-tub while exiting. She will stop and chat no matter how exposed she is at that moment.

It took me a while to figure out her psychology behind it. She doesn't want to come off as self-conscious or uncomfortable. It's a matter of personal pride. In her own way, she would actually be more embarrassed if she immediately tried to be less exposed. Ironically, because she is well liked at our resort and people like chatting with her, she finds herself being "more exposed" more often than she'd like!
Some of our friends there must be hip to her game, because they pretty consistently "catch her" in an exposed state and keep her in it; to the point where she will later say that "I can't believe they had me out here talking about {such and such} with my pussy/ass completely exposed in front of everyone!" Or maybe it's all just coincidences!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s