uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2023, 03:35 PM

Default Gorgeous

What a sexy lady you are and what a gorgeous pussy you have and display. I for one would love to be able to enter you and enjoy your hot wetness.

I am by no means the largest, but I am sure we could have a lot of fun together.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mark205 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2023, 03:39 PM

Default Satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
I say, find a man you like to be with... there are accessories that can solve any pleasure problem. A toy for every occasion.
Perhaps, just perhaps there is a Married, Perverted Person of Status, whose "normal" but equally Status Wife does NOT want "the extra" ? Perhaps, just perhaps there is a "lesser Business Client", whose wife can provide the "extra" to compensate for HER lack of "satisfaction", in return for "favours" ? So, for "sexual solace", their needs become "mutual" .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 04:34 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Nice

Beth, I think you are within the normal range. I wouldn't worry about it, there is always a guy who will be turned by what you have. And I can guarantee the guys on the nude beach are intrigued.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2023, 11:07 AM

Vaginal tightness is somewhat irrelevant in my opinion.

Women are equipped with vaginas, but also hands, mouths, asses, and cleavage. If a male partner wants different pleasures on his dick, its up to him to explore the options.

Any port in a storm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2023, 09:01 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Hot Wife

I danced naked in my 20s and my husband has always liked watching me with other men. I got religion and settled down in my 30s and 40s but I had learned to love big huge dicks. My husbands dick is tiny and when I turned 50 or so I went through menopause. After that my sex drive went through the roof. I went out to a bar, dressed like a tramp, (I'm good at that now), found and fucked a well hung man. I came and came like I never had with my husband. My husband has a really talented tongue and makes me come hard when he eats me. Well I've caught him masturbating too much. One thing led to another and now his tiny dick is locked in a secure chastity cage. I've let myself free to go out and find big dicks to fuck me. It isn't too hard to get them if you dress like a tramp, no bra, or panties etc.... I now have Hubby trained to even help me find big dicked men. He still loves to see me take on a huge dick and now after about 10 years of fucking huge dicks my pussy is so loose my husband couldn't feel me if I let him, which of course I don't. Hubby gets his monthly slow hand job tied to the bed. Sometimes now he even goes over and picks up the guy that's going to fuck me. He always thanks them when they finish with me, then he licks my pussy clean. And yes, Hubby can get his hand up inside me now. I like big dicks, my husband can't give me what I need, and he likes to watch. If my pussy is now permanently stretched then that's fine with me too. Here are some pictures of me when I was young and dancing at clubs naked. This was the first big black dick I fucked when I was young in the first picture. I remember really liking it. The other picture is me at 60 years old and one of my present black lovers huge dick. Bigger is better.
Attached Thumbnails
My Pictures7.jpg   Collages.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2023, 12:58 PM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts

I have been pretty much single all of my life. I am 60+ years old now. I started my sexual life at the age of 15. I have had a few long-term relationships over the years but for the most part, I was single. In some of those relationships, we were swingers. So, with that said I have had many, many sexual partners. I lost count but I can estimate around 1000 different women. Tightness was never an issue. In fact, some of the girls that were too tight were not good sexual partners. Because of the fear of hurting them. I am not a big guy. Not too long but it does have some girth. I would consider myself average though.

Many years ago, I was dating one girl that was into fisting. She loved it when I could put my whole hand into her vagina. We practiced it often. So, it is suffice to say she was not tight. Sex with her was very much enjoyable. With that said, she practiced kegel exercises. So, when she wanted to, she could squeeze my cock while it was inside her and make it very tight. With her being able to take both of my whole hands in her vagina and her anus at the same time she was one of the tightest women I have ever been with because of her strong pelvic muscles because of the exercises she had done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2023, 05:11 PM

Default 26 and loose

My wife is 26 and naturally above average loose pussy. I’ve noticed this since the first few times we had sex when she was 19-20. I was able to almost get my hand inside her without lube, only her natural wetnesss. I’m not sure if having several big dick guys in her college years contributed to it but I enjoy it. She also pushed out her first baby(9lbs) at 23 with ease. Further proof she is naturally open. I actually hope one day her pussy is big and open like yours.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2023, 08:29 AM

Thanked 1,489 Times in 173 Posts

Beth that is the most beautiful thing I have seen in ages. I could happily Neal down and worship that sexy pussy of yours every night. You are simply perfect. I would love to hear more about you and definitely want to see more of your crazy hot body. Wow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve84 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2023, 06:22 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarleyGingle View Post
If a male partner wants different pleasures on his dick, its up to him to explore the options.
Fascinating notion! I wish I'd thought of that. I was under the impression that it's up to her to decide if he may explore the options.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 11-06-2023 at 06:27 PM. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 07:12 AM

Thanked 17,562 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
Fascinating notion! I wish I'd thought of that. I was under the impression that it's up to her to decide if he may explore the options.
I agree with you. It's up to her, not up to him.

Giving my 2 cents on this topic:
Tightness is not super important in my opinion. I haven't been with many women but some women feel tigher or less tight than the other. And pretty much all women I've been with have given vaginal birth and in general they all felt good/hot/tight. And their pussies sure made me cum pretty easily.

My wife is by far the most experienced one, has been with many men. She is able to "receive" larger toys and gets fisting every now and then. But her pussy recovers from that easily and feels tight tight tight from the inside while having sex.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer