photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2023, 06:37 AM

A number of years ago my wife and I vacationed in a resort area of Connecticut. We became frequent customers at an area convenience store. On most occasions, the store clerk was a young college student who was working there for the summer. He was good looking, friendly, and had an obvious eye for my wife's braless a-cup tits. On the last day of our vacation we decided to give him a thrill. My wife was wearing a button front blouse. We parked in the lot and watched to see how many other customers were around. Since it was the last day of the rental week most people were not shopping for supplies. My wife unbuttoned her blouse and proceeded to give me a blow job. When I came I came on her bare tits. She hopped out of the car and went into the store with her cum covered tit's and unbuttoned blouse. She bought something at the counter and didn't try to cover up. The students eyes just about popped out of his head. My wife thanked him for being so helpful during the week then left the store. We never saw him again.
Old 10-27-2023, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
My girlfriend and I were on Caribbean isle hiking along a secluded beach. Alone until two native fellows wearing shorts approached from the other direction. They stopped to talk with us in their native patois, welcoming us to their beautiful island, told us very few white tourists come to visit. Since my girlfriend was naked, they were fascinated by the pink nipples on her white breasts, said all the nipples they'd ever seen were much darker, actually black. She let them have a good look, even letting them feel their softness and how they became stiff. They bent down to examine her crotch and asked her what colour white women are on the inside. So she held her labia open to let them see the various shades of rose inside, then turned around and bent over to expose her asshole. Again, they said that both openings were much darker on their own women.

Then it was her turn: she asked them to drop their shorts so she could see what they had. (At this juncture, I couldn't help but compare their penises with mine: even limp, one was half again as long, and the other was my same length but perhaps twice the girth!). Still curious, they wanted to know what it might feel like to be inside a pink vagina rather than a darker one. So my obliging girlfriend, eager to be a good guest on this foreign island, allowed them each one penetration. She took their penises inside her, each in turn, but would not let them thrust or cum. Just held them inside her for several minutes, describing for me what each felt like, saying the longer one easily touched her cervix and that the top of the thicker one rubbed her clitoris, and that both were very satisfying to just hold inside her. But that she did not want to make any babies that day.

So, as vacation sex goes, she ticked off a lot of boxes that afternoon: bi-racial, two in one day (3 if you count me, a few minutes after they left), beach sex, sex with onlookers, sex with complete strangers.
Loved your story and your wife being 'friendly' to the natives. I may have left them finished in her for the full experience.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2023, 09:49 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
My girlfriend and I were on Caribbean isle hiking along a secluded beach.... So, as vacation sex goes, she ticked off a lot of boxes that afternoon: bi-racial, two in one day (3 if you count me, a few minutes after they left), beach sex, sex with onlookers, sex with complete strangers.
MFN, I'm rather envious. She sounds like a spectacular woman. What a lovely gesture as a guest to their Isle. Thanks for sharing that!
The Following User Says Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 06:48 AM

Default Ski Trip

My wife was about 6 months pregnant when we went on a ski trip with her family to include her sister and step sister, aunt and then her dad and step mom. The aunt had a time share so she ended up booking the place which was 3 bedrooms with a pull out couch. Being that we were the youngest couple and her single aunt had booked the place, we were relegated to the room with 2 twin beds while her dad and step mom got the master next to ours, the aunt had a queen bed across the hallway and the sisters were in the living room. Anyway her dad and I spend the day skiing while the women hang out until we come back for the dinner. Dinner finishes up and we spend the next couple hours playing board games with the family until it’s time for bed. There’s no chance my pregnant wife and I share a twin bed so gives me a kiss and off she goes to her own bed on the other side of the room. Being in a house full of my in laws, the last thing I was expecting was to get any pussy for the weekend. Not the mention she had been horny for all of about 2 days while pregnant so far so I was convinced it wasn’t happening.

That changed around 6 AM the next morning as first light was just starting to creep into the room and I’m awoken by my beautiful naked wife standing beside my bed and sticking her hands in the waistband of my shorts to pull them down. She gets my shorts off and I pull my shirt off. She bends over and takes me into her mouth and blows me for a couple of minutes before she climbs on the bed, straddle me and slides my dick into her hole. She apparently woke up horny so she didn’t waste much time getting into things and immediately the bed starts creaking with every thrust she makes. Normally not a big deal but when your across a paper thin wall from your father in law and his wife its not ideal. In our quietest whisper I convinced her to get on the floor before continuing. She agrees and I lay down on the floor while she rides me to 2 orgasms with me cumming in her during her last one. She climbs off, throws on a pair of panties and waddles out the room and across the hallway to the bathroom to pee and empty her pussy before coming back to bed for a couple of hours.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to primetimesamroberts For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s