Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2019, 09:34 AM

Thanked 5,921 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I don't see another hole farther back, do you? It was anal with me leaning forward some. It's an old polaroid.
You see where the penis is inserted? That hole above it is the anus. If you're unfamiliar with human anatomy, you have the internet at your fingertips.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2019, 02:41 PM

I've been fortunate because my wife has always loved anal. I'm a lucky, lucky man!
Attached Thumbnails
tlc2.jpg   tlc3.jpg  

Old 05-18-2019, 11:41 AM

Default Steady journey

My wife didn't initially want to even try it. After about a year, we did it but she wasn't that bothered about it. We've now been together more than 30 years and she has definitely shown a lot more interest in it. She definitely finds it easier to cum with something in her arse, often fingers, beads or vibrators. For some reason, she isn't that interested in but plugs. With a bit of clit rubbing, she has some fantastic orgasms during anal. I would think one session in three we do it with something in her arse.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pedals For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2019, 10:26 PM

Thanked 7,665 Times in 379 Posts

I had a little bit of a problem reaching orgasm last week. It’s nothing new. I am getting older and it happens. My mental block was caused by earlier when we started having sex. She was all in so I inserted my cock into her ass, but I didn’t lube enough and she said it hurt. The LAST thing I want to do is hurt her. After a while of fucking her from behind I told her I was having trouble cumming. She finished me off with a hand job.

After cumming I told her I was distracted because I hurt her when I tried fucking her in the ass. She looked at me like I had lost my mind and informed me she was fine because I had been ass-fucking her the entire time I had been fucking her from behind. I didn’t even realize I had been fucking her in the ass!

Wow, have we come a long way sexually. This is the same girl who got mad at me for licking her pussy years ago!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2019, 12:02 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Garden View Post
I've been fortunate because my wife has always loved anal. I'm a lucky, lucky man!
can i lend her for a hour or 2? :P

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2019, 08:18 AM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts
Default My wife

On the first date with my wife we went back to her house.. she was living with her mom at the time... we started making out on her couch and moved to the living room floor soon after.. she was letting me feel her pussy.. I was like well this rocks first date!!! I started feeling her asshole as well.. she seemed to like it so I put a finger in her ass... she moaned and I soon put another one up it.... I was like heck yeah... I had only been with one gf that let me fuck her ass up to then... she liked it tho after we tried it.. so we made out a bit more then stopped I left and jacked off on the way home... we were talking after that she asked if I liked anal I said I did but only had done it a few times.. she said oh ok I thought you might since you seemed to enjoy my asshole the other night... so we had a long distance relationship... we fucked in a hotel on our second kinda date I took her and her daughter out of town... then the next date we were in her bed fucking after it she said you want to fuck my ass? I said oh yes... she grabbed some lube and put it on her asshole got doggy style and said there ya go... take your condom off and enjoy. And I did it slid right in and I fucked it until I shot a huge cumshot in her.. she loved it.... so it became fairly regular for us to do anal..

After we were married her exbf started working the same place I did.... she went on to tell me all about their sex ect... he was the reason she liked anal... he had a really large cock and loved anal.. he fucked her ass way more than her pussy she said... it just became normal for them to do anal instead of him fucking her pussy the whole time.. he would start some times in her pussy then switch...
Old 05-22-2019, 01:37 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default She asked me to do it.....

I never gave it much thought growing up or when we were dating. We had been married ten years or so when her younger sister started dating this Catholic guy who would not allow birth control. She eventually married him. S he began to tell my wife about these different but very intense orgasms she had getting it up her butt. Her sister said you get used to it but we started using small, medium and medium large vibrators, all in condoms well lubed, to get her to open up gradually each night. After she was comfortable with the largest, I climbed on with an aggressively ribbed condom and found she wanted to be pounded as hard as I could. She loved it and was extremely vocal. She has been ever since. She is not always in the mood but when she is, nothing else will do. She has even shown others how it is done, back in our nudist camp days.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:13 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default our sauna

"I will make this as short as possible. I have an arthritic back, and recently because of it we added an in ground pool, hot tub, and inside a dry sauna. The dry heat of the sauna helps me greatly. Recently we had a former nanny of ours come for a weekend stay and visit. She had lived with us for a couple of years and we have remained good friends. During her visit we went out to dinner and had shared too much wine. Many secrets were shared, among them our nanny admitted that she used to listen to my wife and I have sex in the morning and even watched us in the reflection of a glass artwork frame on the wall outside our master bedroom. We all had a good laugh and had a fun evening.
The next morning my wife and I got us early which is normal for us and decided to take a cool dip in the pool before our morning coffee. It was a sunny spring morning but there was a chill in the air. We were cold in the pool and decided to warm up in the heat of the sauna. For some reason my wife was really teasing and seemed pretty frisky playfully posing and touching me all morning. In the sauna, we were alone since it was such an early morning after a late late night. My wife decided to drip more water on the hot stones of the sauna even though we were already pretty warm and slick with sweat. as she leaned forward with the ladle of water, she backed up her bottom pressing against my semi hard cock. Wiggling around while doing this i became harder, and to my surprise she continued backing up and pushing on my cock until it started slowly entering her bottom. We rarely have anal sex because my head swells pretty large and she cant get me out until I cum. Slick with sweat and not quite completely hard my head "popped" into her as she moaned.
I was surprised but not complaining of course! She moved back and forth a few times as i slid deep into her. She then sat down on my lap with me deep inside her as we relaxed feeling each other and enjoying the quiet. We sat there as I grew fully erect inside her when all of the sudden our guest appeared from the hallway, hung her robe on the hook outside the sauna, and entered with a cheerful hi!my wife quickly pulled her kneed together, so that it looked like she was innocently sitting on my lap. Our former nanny grew up in Europe so it wasnt unique that she was sitting in the sauna nude with us, but it was strange that I was deep in my wifes sexy bottom! We chatted nonchalantly and at one point my wife attempted to shift her weight and slip me out of her bottom, but i had swollen completely erect and there was no way we could get ourselves apart! Realizing this my wife, as we innocently sat there chatting with the nanny a foot away from us, started to gently rock back and forth on me to make me cum. Because of the wine the evening before I was having a hard time cumming!We sat there stuck for a good 10 minutes and I could feel my wifes bottom spasm with each small orgasm that she kept having from time to time.
Finally, i felt my wifes breathing getting more and more rapid, and she started to shiver as I felt her getting ready for a full orgasm. She started gasping and stuttered out an apology to our nanny as she let out a long moan and began throbbing an orgasm on me while I was still deep in her. When she did she spread her legs wider as she came, and the nanny got a full view of me buried deep inside my wife! Her moaning and her bottom throbbing on my hard shaft pushed me over the edge as I felt my sperm rush up my shaft and the familiar pulsing of my cum start spraying out deep inside my wife as the former nanny looked on! I buried my face into my wifes shoulder as my cum sprayed out!
Embarrassed and about to pass out, I said sorry as well! The nanny smiled and said it was her fault for crashing the party unannounced. Believe it or not my wife talks about that all the time and it turns her on greatly!

Last edited by Turtle; 01-02-2023 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Hardcore deleted
Old 05-27-2019, 03:38 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Even when we've tried, we still can't. She's very tight and after massaging and gel etc, it's still not happening. We got as far as a finger and an anal dildo, but that didn't last very long.

When she gets horny she likes to tell me to stick it in her arse, but that's not serious, That's just her turning herself on even more. For a few different reasons -- 1. to be degraded. 2. to be punished 3. to feel naughty 4. to want to do something we haven't done properly.

Anal sex with exes has been fun, but it's not something I'm actually big into. As I won't do it without a condom and that kind of ruins it for me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 03:05 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

My wife says it’s much more fun to talk about than it is to actually do. She tried once and that was enough for her, too painful.

It doesn’t really do that much for me, either. I had a previous girlfriend who told me she did it with her ex husband. Eventually, she asked me to do it with her so I obliged on few occasions. When I asked why she liked it, she said it was like being a virgin again. Eventually, she progressed to penetrating me with a suitable household object.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer