photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2020, 02:19 AM

Question Effectiveness of hot tub in getting people naked.

Does it happen naturally or with alcohol? Or should there be a "no swimsuits" rule? Please tell me what you've experienced or heard.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 02:32 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

We have friends weve shared a hot tub with on numerous occasions. First time, all sober, swim suits. 2and, very drunk. Underwear and before long girls were topless. It kind of snowballed from there. Sometimes its underwear to start then end up naked. Sometimes blokes get in naked straight away and girls start topless. But it's pretty much a given we will all be naked now.
Other friends its started with underwear and ended up with girls topless and blokes naked.
Other friends still it's been swimming costumes. It comes down to all of your attitudes and closeness of friendship. Plus alcohol
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 08:05 AM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 90 Posts

Pretty much a no swimsuit rule in my tub.

Most get in naked.......some decide not to get in.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bushman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 08:07 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

I have a super reserved friend who lives about two hours away from me, so I don't get to visit him and his hot tub much, but he claims that it's easy to get anyone naked when there is a hot tub around. No alcohol needed. And he and his friends are very reserved people. Don't know how he does it!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 10:16 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts
Default Hot tubs rock

A long time ago a work friend of mine told me about how his mom gave him a hot tub kit. One of those wooden designs. He loved it, said it was the best and easiest way to get a date naked. I was married (and still am) when I purchased my hot tub, and am pleased to say that a lot of our friends have gone topless or completely naked in our hot tub. Alcohol helps, and having a female to break the ice definitely helps. Girls never want to be the only one naked nor the only one clothed.
Old 08-18-2020, 02:11 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This couple has been friends of our for many, many years. the wife is very modest, she brags that her husband never saw her naked until their wedding night, and she was a virgin until that day. She even had a boob job years ago, she said so her clothes would fit better, I don't think I have ever even seen cleavage on her. So they retired last year to a condo community, each condo had a hot tub, when we went to go see them were were sure to bring swimsuits.

First afternoon, we had just got there, a pitcher of margaritas in the blender, the wife said hold on, lets get in the whirlpool to toast, my wife said we'll go put our suits, the other wife says "no suits in the whirlpool, house rule". We like to faint, of course the fact that she had just lost 65 lbs and had a tummy tuck, may have something to do with her new freedom. We had no problem with the house rule, we skinny dip all the time in our pool. I had to say, my wife and the other wife may be two of the hottest retirees around.
Old 08-18-2020, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I have a super reserved friend who lives about two hours away from me, so I don't get to visit him and his hot tub much, but he claims that it's easy to get anyone naked when there is a hot tub around. No alcohol needed. And he and his friends are very reserved people. Don't know how he does it!
Please ask him and get back to us!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 05:35 PM

We have had 3 red or cedar wood hot tubs over 35 years, (yes they do wear out), measuring 5' X 5' in a semi-private location during during the day and completely private at night with small external lights for guidance. It canhold 6 people comfortably.

We have a full size gas swimming pool heater for them so the tub can be usable within an hour of deciding. Compared to spas hot tubs contain many times the amount of water so a regular heater would take too much time to get to at least body temperature.

We have always announced that we go in naked and guests are invited to go or not as they wish. Probably 75% of first timers that accept the invitation go naked intitially and those returning for another visit will go naked after that. For first timers there's always a lot discussion about it and a tour of the hot tub area prior to the invitation. My wife's leading the discussion to jump in has freuently been the key to positive decisions.

In discussing the issue with others, the big fear factor for women is the getting into and out of the tub naked; i.e., probably being seen unflatteringly in their opinions. When they see there is no issue at night and people turn to give them privacy in daylight they become more comfortable.

I don't think alcohol is a factor although most evening dips are after dinner so some alcohol has been involved during the evening. Impulse seems to be more of a deciding factor. It just seems like a great way to end a fun evening.

Probably age differences in the guests is the biggest limiting factor in deciding whether to go in at all and whether or not to be covered when doing so.

My wife and I are both in our early 80's so our experiences with first timers have diminished significantly over the last 20 years. Damn it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 08:21 PM

Default Definitely nude

I’ve always gone in nude. I think most uninhibited females do. The jets feel so good on me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bihottie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2020, 02:53 PM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default No swim Suits allowed after dark

Having friends over usually involves some alcohol but I wouldn’t call it excessive. Our pool, hot tub and shower area is secluded and private so we get a lot of comments on how lovely they are. I have been asked on more than one occasion if we skinny-dip and the answer is “yes we do”.

We have a small sign hanging as you go out to the pool area, “No Swimming Suits after dark”. The suits part is in a very small font. That sometimes is a mood setter.

I have always been someone that loves swimming naked. I got my gf, now my wife, to enjoy it as well. If the conversation turns to swimming or hot tub. it certainly helps that my wife is more than ready. That in itself is usually enough to get the ladies into trying it.

Some will go undress in a bedroom and come out with just a towel. Others, usually a couple that has been in our pool/ Hot Tub before will just go out the patio and strip down. For me I just love the initial strip down. Nothing more fun than to see a lady you know stripping down to her smile.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s