uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2023, 06:54 PM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts

The following is, word for word, my diary entry for the following day, 11th May 2020:

> I deliberately started the morning naked, going and playing on my laptop in the living room so that it wasn't in my room. When "D" woke up and came through I started with:

> "Sorry, I'll put some clothes on"

> To which she replied:

> "No, don't worry, you don't have to"

And so I remember her making herself some breakfast cereal and sitting to eat them in a position that is exactly where she would have the finest view of my naked body whilst I pretended to care about playing a computer game and we chatted. And so began an entire day of complete nudity, complete exposure of even inch of myself, with nothing overtly sexual occurring, all of it just simmering nicely beneath the thin veil of plausible deniability.

Every action became a wonderful adventure. After a while I got up, went back to my bedroom, carried my clothes-basket through to the kitchen, and went through the motions of simply loading the washing machine whilst naked. Debbie had finished her breakfast and, once again, manufactured conversation as an excuse to be in the room and watch me load the washing machine, pour the detergent, pour the softener, set the settings and press start. It was at this point I distinctly remember being conscious of a narrow strip of sunburn which stretched around my waist, just an inch above my penis, and so I pointed it out to Debbie. Pushing my hips forward so she could see better:

"I've got sunburn all over this bit of me, can you see it?"

Without warning she quickly got down on her knees to get a closer look, her eyes just a few inches from my penis...

"hmm, not really"

She said, and to continue the playfulness I described in the post above, reached forward threatening to flick the sunburned area. I recoiled away then...

"don't you dare!"

and once my back was turned there followed another playful slap on my naked bum, physical contact which I played off as completely acceptable and fun: of course my body was hers to touch, what's the big deal since we're comfortable being naked together?

It's been a long time now, and my diary entry is not organised chronologically, but I wrote about some other occasions that just kept escalating.

Playfully smacking me on the bum became the first non-sexual skin-on-skin contact we could contrive so as I was making some lunch there came one or two of them. There's something about reaching for something high on a shelf that feels more exposing than usual and I remember standing on my toes, reaching high up in my kitchen cupboard to fetch something, and feeling far more exposed than before, knowing Debbie felt the same thrill.

Debbie herself "didn't like" being naked around the house, she preferred only being naked at the beach, but she was so utterly, clearly, obviously thrilled with my nudity that I needed no excuse to continue being naked. As much as I would have loved her joining me and also stripping off I got a huge thrill from being the "ONN", Only One Naked.

Another encounter I remember, and I wrote about in my diary, that's even more extreme: before we set off for the nude beach that day, with me still being naked everywhere I went, I decided to lather my entire body with sunblock before even leaving the house. I brought the bottle of sunblock with me, still naked, through to the living room and began coating myself in a liberal amount of it. Debbie had been following me around all day and so she took up residence, with a book in hand, and pretended to read whilst sitting a few meters away. The next step here was obvious: I couldn't rub sunblock on my back by myself surely!? I asked "D" to help out and she instantly obliged, her hands nonchalantly rubbing all down my shoulders, my back, and what I loved that came next was she progressed to my buttocks, gliding her hands over them and, I kid you not, deliberately extending a finger into my butt-crack, down around to touch the back of my balls and covering the area in between. The thin veil of plausible deniability at risk - I said nothing about this obvious sexual touching and continued as if nothing out of the ordinary happened at all. My penis began betraying me though and, once "D" was done and back with her book, I decided to not mention it, as if nothing was happening still. Fully erect I'm a good 6 inches but my penis will reach that length whilst still in a semi-hard state and, now facing Debbie as we chatted, I liberally applied the sunblock, stroking it down my penis in a moment that stopped even her levels of ability to manufacture a nonchalant conversation. I definitely remember her jaw dropping and her just staring, choking on words, it was glorious.

I'll leave it there for now but there's plenty more to tell. I've been meaning to tell this story for three years now but have never had the time. It's taken me over an hour but I'm glad it's here forever now.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:50 AM

Don’t stop now!
The Following User Says Thank You to Slap Happy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2023, 03:44 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts

We’re needing to know what happened, when it happened.

And if it didn’t happen, why not!
The Following User Says Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 06:51 PM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts

Finally making my next update here...

Over the course of that summer of 2020 things kept amping up between me and Debbie. We were best friends and housemates but it was clear there was so much more simmering under the surface.

It was the first summer of Covid 19, there wasn't a lot we could do in the summer besides go to the beach, we recruited another young (28) Italian female friend to our nude beach outings called Carla and, in fact, Debbie and Carla had sex with each other on a few occasions. At the age of 38 I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be constantly naked with these two beautiful slim girls, I still can't believe it... I'm a lucky guy!

For Debbie's birthday me and Carla combined our money and bought her a vibrator that Carla swore by. It was then often an evening when I'd be at my desk, playing a computer game, listening to the loud moans of orgasms coming from behind Debbie's bedroom door. There was also one time, when Debbie and Carla had sex, when they left Debbie's bedroom door at least a foot wide open. I needed no excuse to get a drink from the kitchen that night.

Debbie had also joined me and started showering naked with the bathroom door wide open, propped on its door-stop. I would be naked also, before work sometimes, and Debbie would come in to shower just after I'd finished. I remember many times brushing my teeth, still nude, sleepily chatting to Debbie while she showered just a meter away. She has the most beautiful slim tummy, possibly the best ass I've ever seen, her stunning long slender back led up to her long, dark hair. In between her legs always some hair of varying degrees of length depending how she felt like keeping it, never in a "V" shape though, it just didn't grow outwards that much, just upwards, if that makes sense. She would comment on her "bush" and we'd both take a good long look and chat and laugh a little at how this most private of areas was looking for her on the day. My penis would frequently end up at least semi-erect, a good 6inches swinging in between my legs.

"Normalising" the nudity and continuing to push the envelope made life so interesting. Me and Debbie just ended up having very few boundaries at all with each other. To the extent that I could come in her bedroom naked and flop down next to her, we'd chat, we'd even pop each others zits, I'm not even joking!

The simmer started turning to a boil by the end of August 2020 as the summer began to wane. Debbie's hands had become more and more adventurous over time and, on the none-too-scarce occasions when I was naked and we were chatting whilst near each other, Debbie would start by stroking my legs, she'd move to my inner thighs, she'd see me getting semi-erect and often I'd just become fully erect in front of her. At first I feigned embarrassment when I became fully erect, because frankly for me there's nothing sexier than a situation not being overtly sexual (digression: I think partly because a sexual situation comes with pressures and expectations that I find to be an obstacle to connection with someone!), feigning embarrassment and pulling away from Debbie, making it seem as if a full erection was the limit I would go to, making it seem as if only then, when I was fully erect, I would become embarrassed, helped the situation at least teeter on the precipice of being full-blown-sexual. But her fingers would then move to begin stroking my erection, caressing my balls, I even once in this pre-sexual moment had Debbies finger inserted in my asshole whilst I continued to chat and make light of the situation, but also groan a little with enjoyment.

Feigning embarrassment over my erections also opened the door to a new opportunity though as well: I would pull away with an "alright young lady that's enough" and sometimes I'd continue chatting and the erection would eventually fade. Sometimes though, at a break in the conversation shortly after feigning embarrassment, I would get up from wherever I was, sitting next to Debbie, and silently make my way through to my bedroom sheepishly, with my head down. My bedroom door was simply never shut any more at this point though and, although my bed was not visible from the communal area, I would lie down on top of the covers and begin to masturbate knowing Debbie could hear if she tried. I remember clearly the first time she walked to my open door and leaned against the wall to stand there and watch me, and I remember exclaiming and feigning the embarrassment again - "don't watch me!" But she would. I remember ejaculating all up my chest as she sat on the side of the bed next to me, her hand running up my inner thigh to help me cum. Then she went and got some tissues to help me clean up.

That's when it all turned to a boil really, there's no pretending after that point. I was sad to lose the plausible deniability of the whole situation but it had to happen. It was a week day evening in September and I remember sitting at the window, playing on my phone, I think I was actually wearing a dressing gown and wasn't naked as usual, but Debbie knew there was nothing underneath the dressing gown. She came over, sat next to me, slid her hands under the dressing gown as we talked and started playing with my penis like usual. I was as solidly erect as I can ever remember being. I simply stopped talking, held her in position so she wouldn't move, then maneuvered my way around so I was behind her and slowly pulled her sweatpants down to reveal her naked underneath, and wet, and so I found her opening and penetrated her slowly at first, then gradually worked my way inside of her until her pussy was filled with me and began stroking slowly, holding her in position.

From then on all pretense was gone. We were working from home and instead of work breaks we'd have casual sex breaks. On multiple occasions she would cross the room on all fours and stick her head in my lap, indicating she wanted to deep throat me. Face-fucking was a new one for me but she encouraged it. We eventually took on a dom/sub style relationship - yet with me as the sub! But alas, and here's the end of the story, it lasted a month or so before it fell apart, for so many reasons, sadly, that I will not go into here because it's just not as fun as the rest of the story. I ended up moving out.

But bizarrely, a year after in 2021, we ventured back to the nude beach again one more time and I possibly cannot remember a more blissful day. The term "frolicked" is rarely used but hell, that's what we did that day, we had goggles and swam naked through each others open legs under water, touching and playing with each other as we passed through. We lay at the sea shore, as the waves lapped at our nakedness and the sun warmed us, exclaiming how wonderful it all was. Back on the beach I remember Debbie asking if I wanted some sunblock on my back and using the opportunity to spend far too much time sunblocking in between my legs! Lastly I remember lying on my back as Debbie sat up, I remember running my fingers through her hair from where I was lying and down her back, it instantly gave me a huge erection and to hide it from other beach-goers I rolled onto my side, facing Debbie. Debbie saw it and lay down facing me, then moved down and simply hovered with her face just a few inches from my erection, breathing heavily, as if it was all too much for her.

A month later Debbie hooked up with someone else and they've been together since. If things ever change I'll get back and update this again.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s