uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2019, 08:08 PM

Default FlowRider stories? I've heard nothing but good things 😈

For my friends birthday we decided to splurge on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

I am definitely super excited for our trip but I got way more excited when I learned this bikini blackhole is apparently on board 😂
hxxps://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/867095-flowrider-and-bikinis/

Quote:
I've seen bikini bottoms end up at the knees. Technically they are still on, but that's far worse that just "slid" down a bit. Same with tops....completely twisted around or up at the neck or whatever. It doesn't happen to everyone, but if the water hits at the wrong angle during a wipe-out, you could be completely exposing yourself to everybody
those poor ladies 😈😈😈

Anyone got any stories of embarrassing accidents.... I'm just super curious about this now.....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TopherCross For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 10:31 AM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

We were at a water park once, and our table was next to their flo-rider thing. I was expecting to see lots of interesting things. Sitting there for a few hours while my own kids did stuff, and seeing 100s of people on the rider during the few hours, no one had any swimsuits mishaps at all--100s of people--no mishaps--except one of the lifeguards herself. And it was a biggie.

The women lifeguards wore a two-piece "sporty" swimsuit with a pullover jacket thing as their uniform with surprisingly tiny swimsuit bottoms, given this was a lifeguard uniform. A rider had an issue on the rider, getting pinned against the side, so the super tiny, college-aged lifeguard walked onto the platform to help, she got swept away, her glasses went flying, and her sporty swimsuit bottoms got pulled down, exposing her entire rear end. she managed to keep herself face down while pulling her bottoms up against the insane current (I guess her adrenaline kicked in). I felt really badly for her.

A few big dads ran into the water to help her, but she wouldn't let them help until she pulled her bottoms up. Some girl simply reached over the edge in the water and grabbed her glasses getting tossed into the wall over and over, which was the funniest part, given the overall drama.

We noticed that for the rest of the day and the rest of the weekend, only the large male lifeguards were stationed at the flo-rider. I assume she wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, but maybe she was covering a break for someone. I have no idea how that type of thing works, and I shouldn't pretend to know.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2019, 02:33 PM

I witnessed 2 lmao

First was definitely the lifeguard being a pervert 😈😈😈 she wiped out and was about to go down again. She asked him if her bottom was fine and he lied and said it was 😈😈😈 her bottom was jumbled up and slighty pulled down. I'm sure he noticed 😂😂 he kept trying to get her to stick her butt in the air. She wiped out and her bottoms came partway down 😈😈 she re adjusted and exposed more in the process

The second was a girl getting her bottoms completely pulled down. Complete bare ass out 😈😈
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TopherCross For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2019, 01:42 PM

Saw a ladies boobies pop out too 😂 bouncing everywhere.

She looked so funny trying to cover up 😂😂 oh no everyone can see my tittes 😂😂
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TopherCross For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2023, 02:06 PM

Default First female butthole sight

I remember and can’t forget the first time me and my female best friend, also my gym partner went on a flowrider. (She had an amazing fit body, short, plump butt, blond, green eyes).I backed out and waited on the balcony above the ride, close enough to look down the balcony and seen her on the surfboard.
After about 20min waiting in line it was her younger to I watch over the balcony. She was balancing on the board for maybe 10sec before thing quickly got crazy. She lost her balance and slipped onto her stomach with the water pressure pushing down her bikini bottoms revealing her bare ass. She attempted to grab the Bikini causing her be in a butt up face down position, from where I am, I was able to look directly down at her butt bent over exposing her butthole very openly. I was mesmerized. There was an older man beside me watching and recording and I saw his zoom into her butthole. It was out for about 20secs until the water pressure pushed her to the back and she finally got to pull up her bikini.
Her face was red and she didn’t say anything she just got up and left. She met me on the balcony and took a seat not saying a word. I asked if she was ok acting like I haven’t seen anything.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DJcali For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer