photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2023, 01:58 AM

An ex GF of mine & I were staying at a friends holiday house when I was ~25. We'd only been together for a few months, and were hitting an adventurous stage, so we decided we'd get into it outside.
We went out, found a spot and started getting into it, when my GF said "Look behind you". I did, and realised that we were about 10 feet from a window of the house next door, where people were moving around.
We slowly got up & went back inside.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2023, 11:21 AM

My exwife and I stayed at a beach hotel in Waikiki. We rented some boogie boards from the hotel and spent the afternoon at the beach. As we tried them out (poorly) her white bikini bottoms kept sliding down when she’d wipe out. The top two inches of her crack were visible and the top of her dark pubes poked out a couple times. She’d stand and readjust. After lunch she wanted to give it another go but I was full and just felt like relaxing. So I stayed at our spot on the beach and she went off to the waves.

Without me by her side I noticed multiple men look her way. And even a group of middle aged men all standing with beers in their hands made their way about twenty feet from her in the waves. She caught one particularly good wave and as she reached the sand she spun around and the wave pulled her bottoms down to her shins. She stood up and grabbed the board and held it in front of her while shimmying up her bottoms with her other hand. Doing it this way made it take at least ten seconds. The whole time the group of men were glued to her. She was facing the beach while these men watched her sweet ass while she pulled up her bikini. She sheepishly made her way back up to me giggling.

“Did you see that!?”
“I sure did! And so did they!” I pointed to the men and her cheeks turned bright red. She didn’t stop laughing though.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wmhtb For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazing, bizarre, funny, ridiculous, situations

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s