photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2013, 11:13 PM

Default Now I have something to give thanks for!

Arya!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncutredux For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 07:29 AM

Thanked 2,230 Times in 108 Posts

this story is amazing. can't wait for more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woogie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 08:35 AM

Wow these pics are superb !
Thank you :-D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 11:45 AM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 130 Posts

You are spoiling us! great story AND great pics

Last edited by Iamsailing; 11-29-2013 at 11:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 01:17 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupiduk View Post
I've seen you referring people to these pictures on Reddit, so I hope it's ok that I'm posting them here. You are gorgeous which makes these stories even hotter.

http://imgur.com/a/rRswC
I'm rather certain these photos belong to someone else. They belong to a different reddit user who's gone by several names, currently /u/awhha and previously /u/6mmshhh9. The photos claimed here by aryaisthebest were deleted years ago by awhha, presumably because they showed her face. If you don't believe me that they are the same person, they both have the same teeth, hair styles, body shape, no skin blemishes (kudos) or tattoos, frequently wear rings on their right index finger and thumb, and have various bracelets on both wrists. They also both take self-shots with a cased-up iPhone (although she switches cases in every shot).

The pictures were originally posted in this gonewild post (with pictures/user now deleted):
http://www.reddit.com/r/gonewild/com...s_f_too_dorky/
/6/6mmshhh9's gallery
http://imgur.com/a/dGtfB
awhha's gallery:
http://www.reddit.com/user/awhha/submitted/

awhha is not the same person as aryaisthebest. They have way different writing styles. One claims to currently be in college, the other claims they are no longer in college.

Which leads me to believe the stories posted by aryaisthebest are not real One of the reddit stories she posted involved getting an unsolicited "happy ending" from a masseur! Just too outlandish for me.

Last edited by Qazwox27; 11-29-2013 at 01:21 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Qazwox27 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2013, 10:53 AM

Thanked 41,773 Times in 1,669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qazwox27 View Post
I'm rather certain these photos belong to someone else. They belong to a different reddit user who's gone by several names, currently /u/awhha and previously /u/6mmshhh9. The photos claimed here by aryaisthebest were deleted years ago by awhha, presumably because they showed her face. If you don't believe me that they are the same person, they both have the same teeth, hair styles, body shape, no skin blemishes (kudos) or tattoos, frequently wear rings on their right index finger and thumb, and have various bracelets on both wrists. They also both take self-shots with a cased-up iPhone (although she switches cases in every shot).

The pictures were originally posted in this gonewild post (with pictures/user now deleted):
http://www.reddit.com/r/gonewild/com...s_f_too_dorky/
/6/6mmshhh9's gallery
http://imgur.com/a/dGtfB
awhha's gallery:
http://www.reddit.com/user/awhha/submitted/

awhha is not the same person as aryaisthebest. They have way different writing styles. One claims to currently be in college, the other claims they are no longer in college.

Which leads me to believe the stories posted by aryaisthebest are not real One of the reddit stories she posted involved getting an unsolicited "happy ending" from a masseur! Just too outlandish for me.
I feel like this could be sorted out pretty easily. Since this was a Halloween party, I'm sure there were pictures taken, and I'm sure aryaisthebest has some. All she would have to do is post them here, edited/censored if she doesn't want any more pictures on the internet showing her face.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:45 PM

Thanked 2,389 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
I feel like this could be sorted out pretty easily. Since this was a Halloween party, I'm sure there were pictures taken, and I'm sure aryaisthebest has some. All she would have to do is post them here, edited/censored if she doesn't want any more pictures on the internet showing her face.
she could also just take a picture holding a piece of paper with some sort of personalized message from her... Although I don't necessarily see her running to her own defense very quickly. Either way, the girl in the pics is stunning
The Following User Says Thank You to Craze899667 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2020, 04:22 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Many costumes, mostly nude or nearly nude

She has told me about several different clubbing and Halloween costumes she'd worn back in the days before we met.*

Early on, her costume would consist of nothing at all. She went once as a nude sunbather, wearing only a sunhat, shaded glasses, and sandals, with a beach towel over one arm. Another time as a statue, with just a thin scarf, loose around her shoulders. Then a heavenly angel, nude but for gossamer wings. Once as Lady Godiva after a haircut. A nude scuba enthusiast, with goggles and snorkel. A naked skydiver, with a 'parachute' strapped to her back. Eve was an obvious one, with apple but no fig leaves. And so on; each instance of total nudity had a theme.

But she eventually realised that total nudity was like a final statement, leaving little more to say. With even minimal covering she could say so much more. So she started experimenting with creative "partial coverings" that left just a little to the imagination, or that allowed her to briefly be in public without getting stopped by authorities.

An early such costume was when she and some mates went party-hopping in military officer's caps and tunics, the tunics being barely long enough to cover her if she used both hands to tug it down.* Nothing else.* Really.* Below the waist she was nude except for what the hem of the tunic loosely covered. The others had similar costumes and wore sheer pantyhose, but below the tunic she was the only one who went bare--bare legs, bare bum, bare puss.* I asked how short the tunic really was, and she answered something about her navel showing whenever she tugged down in back to cover her bum.*

The four women and three guys used public transport to get from each party to the next, and because she didn't want to put her bare bottom directly on the seats the guys took turns offering her a lap to sit on.* As the evening wore on and there were fewer other people on the Metro and buses, she considered letting them get their cocks out for her to slide down onto, but realised it would not be good form to be caught fucking by the security cameras. So as she perched on their laps she settled for tipping her pelvis upward, to better expose the intimate area beneath and "wink" at the cameras with her rosebud (that's why she had waxed back there as well). She said that in this position she tried to act preoccupied in conversation with her mates while giving strangers a view straight up inside her vagina.

She remembered that the other girls' bums and tw*ts were also visible, although through pantyhose.

(All these events took place long before cameras on mobiles, so she knew that any voyeuristic strangers would enjoy only the moment.)

She'd been a cheerleader in school, and at the end of the final match of the season the cheering squad did cartwheels from one end of the pitch to the other. That she was without knickers remained a secret until they went into their routine. Each time she went inverted her smooth bare crotch was on display. She said that with her legs spread, she was wide open, but you had to be quick or you'd miss it. She said she had never felt so wet before, and that it must have been very apparent. She wished later that she'd arranged someone with a camera to be ready to capture the moment. Only one other girl exposed her tw*t in the same way, but that tw*t was hidden by thick blonde pubic hair. Both girls had just completed all their school requirements, so the authorities were compelled to give them their graduation certificates the next day. And they were naked under their gowns, of course.

Another time she and her date attended a private party as an artist and his model.* He wore a paint-spattered smock and beret and carried a palette and some brushes in his hand.* She was naked except for a thin robe like a model would pull on between poses, but left it untied.* In front she carried an empty picture frame, the top edge of the frame "somewhat" hiding the tips of her breasts.* She pasted a tiny merkin over her otherwise bare vulva, to give a look in keeping with a bohemian art model.

Later she reprised her "too-short tunic" look--this time as Little Red Riding Hood (her date was in a wolf suit, of course).* Besides red high heels she wore a hooded red cape, tied at the neck and coming down to mid-thigh.* As long as she was standing still the front panels of the cape stayed mostly in place, but as soon as she made any motion, like turning or walking, the panels parted, fleetingly exposing her from her breasts all the way to her feet.* And when she danced, the cape flew up and to the sides, exposing her completely.* Since her c*nt was a featured part of the costume, she applied red lipstick to outline the entrance to her vagina. But she found out later that it mixed with her wetness and made an embarrassing smear down the insides of her thighs, which she then dutifully had to clean up.

The following year, she was Little Red Riding Hood again, but this time the*hooded cape covered only her back, leaving her naked in front.* Since her breasts would be exposed she rouged her nipples to make them part of the costume.* But because the host had requested no bare genitals, she fashioned a small red triangle over her vaginal slit, held in place by a small tab trapped inside between her inner labia. But into the evening, it slipped down a bit, the top settling just below her clitoris, pushing it out and tickling it at the same time. She said that with the top edge of the triangle teasing her clitoris, she quietly orgasmed several times while dancing.*

And she admitted that now that she had discovered a way to casually keep her clitoris exposed and stimulated, she considered leaving it that way for the ride home.

Those must have been the days! Wish I'd been there. Even if she might be exaggerating I always enjoy her retelling these adventures, and now I'm sharing them with you.

In reviewing this text, she made me change certain, but not all, instances of the word 'c*nt' to 'vulva' or to 'vagina', whichever one applied. Likewise, she corrected the references to parts of herself, distinguishing between her inner and outer labia. 'c*nt' was acceptable only if used properly, especially when referring to hers. 'tw*t' was OK if it was someone else's. She made me remove most occurences of 'slit'. She also made me leave out her description of an orgasm she had on the bus.

Anyway, there are other stories. I've written elsewhere of her more recent, but tamer adventures, the ones I was there for. Fortunately, the flame still flickers!
Old 07-06-2023, 02:50 AM

Thanked 1,224 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
She has told me about several different clubbing and Halloween costumes she'd worn back in the days before we met.*

Early on, her costume would consist of nothing at all. She went once as a nude sunbather, wearing only a sunhat, shaded glasses, and sandals, with a beach towel over one arm. Another time as a statue, with just a thin scarf, loose around her shoulders. Then a heavenly angel, nude but for gossamer wings. Once as Lady Godiva after a haircut. A nude scuba enthusiast, with goggles and snorkel. A naked skydiver, with a 'parachute' strapped to her back. Eve was an obvious one, with apple but no fig leaves. And so on; each instance of total nudity had a theme.

But she eventually realised that total nudity was like a final statement, leaving little more to say. With even minimal covering she could say so much more. So she started experimenting with creative "partial coverings" that left just a little to the imagination, or that allowed her to briefly be in public without getting stopped by authorities.

An early such costume was when she and some mates went party-hopping in military officer's caps and tunics, the tunics being barely long enough to cover her if she used both hands to tug it down.* Nothing else.* Really.* Below the waist she was nude except for what the hem of the tunic loosely covered. The others had similar costumes and wore sheer pantyhose, but below the tunic she was the only one who went bare--bare legs, bare bum, bare puss.* I asked how short the tunic really was, and she answered something about her navel showing whenever she tugged down in back to cover her bum.*

The four women and three guys used public transport to get from each party to the next, and because she didn't want to put her bare bottom directly on the seats the guys took turns offering her a lap to sit on.* As the evening wore on and there were fewer other people on the Metro and buses, she considered letting them get their cocks out for her to slide down onto, but realised it would not be good form to be caught fucking by the security cameras. So as she perched on their laps she settled for tipping her pelvis upward, to better expose the intimate area beneath and "wink" at the cameras with her rosebud (that's why she had waxed back there as well). She said that in this position she tried to act preoccupied in conversation with her mates while giving strangers a view straight up inside her vagina.

She remembered that the other girls' bums and tw*ts were also visible, although through pantyhose.

(All these events took place long before cameras on mobiles, so she knew that any voyeuristic strangers would enjoy only the moment.)

She'd been a cheerleader in school, and at the end of the final match of the season the cheering squad did cartwheels from one end of the pitch to the other. That she was without knickers remained a secret until they went into their routine. Each time she went inverted her smooth bare crotch was on display. She said that with her legs spread, she was wide open, but you had to be quick or you'd miss it. She said she had never felt so wet before, and that it must have been very apparent. She wished later that she'd arranged someone with a camera to be ready to capture the moment. Only one other girl exposed her tw*t in the same way, but that tw*t was hidden by thick blonde pubic hair. Both girls had just completed all their school requirements, so the authorities were compelled to give them their graduation certificates the next day. And they were naked under their gowns, of course.

Another time she and her date attended a private party as an artist and his model.* He wore a paint-spattered smock and beret and carried a palette and some brushes in his hand.* She was naked except for a thin robe like a model would pull on between poses, but left it untied.* In front she carried an empty picture frame, the top edge of the frame "somewhat" hiding the tips of her breasts.* She pasted a tiny merkin over her otherwise bare vulva, to give a look in keeping with a bohemian art model.

Later she reprised her "too-short tunic" look--this time as Little Red Riding Hood (her date was in a wolf suit, of course).* Besides red high heels she wore a hooded red cape, tied at the neck and coming down to mid-thigh.* As long as she was standing still the front panels of the cape stayed mostly in place, but as soon as she made any motion, like turning or walking, the panels parted, fleetingly exposing her from her breasts all the way to her feet.* And when she danced, the cape flew up and to the sides, exposing her completely.* Since her c*nt was a featured part of the costume, she applied red lipstick to outline the entrance to her vagina. But she found out later that it mixed with her wetness and made an embarrassing smear down the insides of her thighs, which she then dutifully had to clean up.

The following year, she was Little Red Riding Hood again, but this time the*hooded cape covered only her back, leaving her naked in front.* Since her breasts would be exposed she rouged her nipples to make them part of the costume.* But because the host had requested no bare genitals, she fashioned a small red triangle over her vaginal slit, held in place by a small tab trapped inside between her inner labia. But into the evening, it slipped down a bit, the top settling just below her clitoris, pushing it out and tickling it at the same time. She said that with the top edge of the triangle teasing her clitoris, she quietly orgasmed several times while dancing.*

And she admitted that now that she had discovered a way to casually keep her clitoris exposed and stimulated, she considered leaving it that way for the ride home.

Those must have been the days! Wish I'd been there. Even if she might be exaggerating I always enjoy her retelling these adventures, and now I'm sharing them with you.

In reviewing this text, she made me change certain, but not all, instances of the word 'c*nt' to 'vulva' or to 'vagina', whichever one applied. Likewise, she corrected the references to parts of herself, distinguishing between her inner and outer labia. 'c*nt' was acceptable only if used properly, especially when referring to hers. 'tw*t' was OK if it was someone else's. She made me remove most occurences of 'slit'. She also made me leave out her description of an orgasm she had on the bus.

Anyway, there are other stories. I've written elsewhere of her more recent, but tamer adventures, the ones I was there for. Fortunately, the flame still flickers!
The pictures are gone. Has anyone managed to download them?
Old 07-08-2023, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupiduk View Post
I've seen you referring people to these pictures on Reddit, so I hope it's ok that I'm posting them here. You are gorgeous which makes these stories even hotter.

http://imgur.com/a/rRswC
Archive version of above

https://web.archive.org/web/20131205....com/a/rRswC#0
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to congokurtz For This Useful Post:

Tags
halloween, naked, nude, party

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s