uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2023, 08:28 AM

Default Bending the Regulations

Back in the 80's and 90's the military was just starting to go all-in with coed ranks. I heard a few stories from reliable sources that I couldn't help wishing I had witnessed firsthand.

1. A large support ship (non-combatant) was being relocated for some reason and was given a port visit in the Mediterranean. There would have been 100-200 women in the crew. As soon as they let everybody go on liberty, all the female sailors made a beeline for the topless beach. Apparently the males were quite taken aback. They had all but forgotten that these shipmates were in fact women until all the breasts came out from under wraps.

2. There was a fleet training organization that was large enough that it had its own men's and women's barracks. When the officers on duty made their evening rounds, they were pretty much ignored by the women. It was a regular occurence for them to see partly or completely naked women sleeping in their bunks, walking to and from the shower, etc.

3. On a smaller ship with only a few women assigned, I was walking around with one of them. We had to go through a berthing area where 30-40 men lived in order to get to other spaces far forward in the ship. This was the middle of the work day and nobody was around. But I asked her how it worked at other times. She said that she had to yell "female on deck" when she entered. I asked her if all the guys covered up then. She shrugged and replied "some do, some don't".

Nowadays the higher-ups have cracked down on these shenanigans. As a result you hear about hidden camera incidents which I personally find intrusive and disturbing. But all the harmless fun is probably gone now.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dandylion For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 12:26 AM

Default Exposure

There’s been a lot more going on between men and women (and women and women too) in the Army than most people know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LTPGeorge For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 05:14 AM

Default Musicians

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTPGeorge View Post
There’s been a lot more going on between men and women (and women and women too) in the Army than most people know.
1970's Senior Schools Band. One of the Girl Players decided, after Completing Advanced Studies, to Enlist in the Womens Branch. She lasted a couple of months, before being driven out by lesbians !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2023, 02:44 PM

Thanked 1,040,838 Times in 31,140 Posts
Default Not sure it this fits in, Regulation or Rules?

This isn't pertaining to the Service, but to making Rules to follow for changing married lifestyles!
My wife & I make up some Rules to follow after we made a sharing change in our lifestyle and copied some of the Rules that our neighbors have in place since they got us involved in this for the first place!
1 Rules was to get the other spouses permission before we got to engage into any sexual play with another partner! Once we got that permission, we could continue on playing with that person till the permission was revoked!
Well the wife of the couple who started us is Carol and she owns a Beauty Salon and does stuff at her Shop and at home in her basement work shop. Carol takes care of our entire family's hair and with the changes made to those Private places for pubes, Carol took care of all that too and at her house and not the store!
There came a time Carol was going to do my stuff and she said she was going to do it at our house! I told her my wife wasn't home and she still was Ok with that, plus I do have my wife's permission on Carol~
When Carol came over she had another woman with her and I was surprised by that and didn't expect it?
Carol introduced this woman as one of her Customers and explained that she would be helping her with my Private trim job! I still was in a bit of surprise and shock, slowing doing nothing as Carol expected me to get ready!
Carol informed her helper / Customer that I might be a little Shy, so she suggested for both of them to go Topless and they did~ I have to say that Carol is a busty beauty and seeing this stranger showing her Busty charms too made my Day better, so I go Nude for the work.
Carol always took care of the work herself, but she said having a helper to keep my cock hard would make her job easier and get it done faster! Carol had the helper keeping my cock hard, but told her not to over do it cause I might CUM to soon instead of after it was done!
Carol got her work done without any mishaps by me, then she inspected it to make sure everything was finished properly.
A short time after the inspection, Carol told the helper if she wanted she could now finish me off in anyway she wanted or that Carol would do it but gave her the choice as a reward for doing her Handy work!
This willing helper that was sporting a nice wedding Ring agreed to finish the job and did thrilling oral on my cock while I was still able by Carol's suggestion to play with both of their tits!~
Later I made sure to Thank both of them for their services and waited for my wife to come home from work.
When my wife got home I was excited and happy to tell her about what had gone on with my trim, but my wife wasn't Happy to hear that I broke the Rule by not having the others permission!
Beside me, my wife was also pissed at Carol for instigating this when she knows we All have Rules to follow!~
I can say it took my wife about a Week before she finally forgave me, then she gave me her permission to allow any helper to enjoy sexual pleasure for that 1 day of Work only!
So that's what happened here and maybe it fits in, but still not Military!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer