uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2023, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

My word, no anal in a decade, and two harcore sessions in under a month! The worry I have now is my wife's rediscovered appetite for anal may not match the physical recovery of her now older sphincter. Feeling I need to risk assess going forward when she's begging me to put it up her shitter in case I destroy her for good. I have had experiences in her twenties when I'd destroyed her ass hole multiple times over a weekend and she'd been fine with it. But now, some time on, I know she'll be suffering to tomorrow.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2023, 11:20 PM

Default Anal Play

Can’t say she has any real interest in anything to do with her butthole but my wife has occasionally humored me over the years.

The first time was soon after we had started dating and she was still in that overly agreeable phase. I had 2 fingers buried in her pussy working her g spot and started joking about giving her the shocker. Curiosity got the better of her and she agreed to try it so I dipped my 3rd into her pussy to cover it with the only lube available and got to work. I think I only got about a knuckle deep into her ass but finished her off with the 2 fingers in her cooch.

The next time was a few years later and she let me try anal sex. It was spur of the moment outdoor sex with a view which I guess was enough to open her up to trying it. Needless to say, spontaneous outdoor sex didn’t really lend itself to the planning and lube needed to get a penis in your wife’s ass so there was about 20 minutes of knocking on the door and nobody opening up and letting me in.

More recently, I was laying in bed one night and she comes up to the room and hops in the shower. She gets done and dried and comes out naked, hops on the bed and pulls her knees up. I don’t need to be told twice so I climb on top, line my dick up to her pussy and start to push it in and she tells me not in that hole. I hop off, grab the lube and get to work. She was willing to try it but had no real interest in any butt play to get warmed up to it. We spend about 5 minutes of me poking her unreceptive butthole and finally change tactics. I lube a finger up and slide it into her ass while she’s rubbing her clit. I keep it in there for a bit and start working it in and out a little. She didn’t really seem to been enjoying having her ass fingered which should have been a clue but she tells me to get my finger out and try sticking my dick in there again. I relube my dick and her asshole and try again. I end up getting the head of my dick into her ass while she was working her clit with a vibrator but that’s all she could take. She begged for mercy so I threw a rubber on and stuck it in her vag till we both came.

So over 18 years it’s been a mostly losing battle but from time to time she still lets me rub her butthole when I’m doing her from behind. She always acts like she’s irritated by it but she always seems to cum harder when I’ve got a thumb pressing against her asshole.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to primetimesamroberts For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2023, 03:49 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

I absolutely destroyed wife's arse at the weekend. I had two fingers up there when she started begging for me to put my cock in there. I was fucking her so hard up the shitter when she had one of the most intense orgasms I think I've ever seen her have. I thought it was multiple but she told me later it was just one very long and intense one. She was making al sorts of crazy animal like noises which she doesn't remember doing.
For the first time I can remember my cock had a bit of shit on the end of it afterwards. Not sure how I felt about it, but I made sure I did the gentlemanly thing and washed it off as I knew I would be angling for a blow job as soon as I woke up the next day (which I got)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 07:31 AM

Thanked 17,562 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
This was the first time in about a decade she'd taken it up the arse. She loved it, but she did admit her arsehole took a bit of a battering and it was much more uncomfortable for about 24 hours afterwards now she's in her 40s, so she won't be looking for anal again any time soon.
In about a decade? you know what they say: "use it or lose it"!
The key here is to "do it on a regular", but she must be willing to do that of course.

We do it on a very regular, but let's say we don't do it for about a month or so, it takes her a bit longer to "get into the feeling" and it can be slightly painful. And mine is also in her 40's, it really doesn't matter when it comes to anal.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 02:02 PM

Thanked 1,040,755 Times in 31,138 Posts
Default After awhile its like Everything Changes~!

The way the times change makes for women to do or try anything at least once!
But now I'm finding more of the women that we know and have relations with in our social network of friends are doing Anal now on a regular basis!
It took my wife forever to even try anal, but for not wanting to be outdone by other neighboring wife's she done it 1st with our willing neighbor guy! It seemed so fitting for him to be her 1st, cause I was his wife 1st for having a guy CUM in her mouth and after she swallowed it!
My wife surprised me by having 2 cocks inserted into her pussy at the same time, but se still only goes for 1 cock in her asshole! I'm not sure about how willing many of you guys are, but after I make my deposit in any of the women here and in any of their holes - I'll go back down to enjoy the mixture of the tasty rewards!
I'm not sure why the other wife's took so long to give anal a try, but for my wife it was thinking about her asshole staying out of shape and what others may think about what it looks like after?
Now when we get together with others for group adventures, when I'm having sex with a wife that I enjoyed before its kind of surprising to have her ask me if I wanna give her asshole a try too?
If you ever gave it a try you'll find out its more of a issue then just inserting it into a wet loose pussy!
I'll have to admit that I had some times where I just had to laugh at trying to get my cock inserted in there and maybe made a deposit all over a Sweet ASS before my cock went inside and just the head did some! lol
But as for my wife I can say I think all the guys here now did anal with her many times and her ASS is still as Sweet as ever!
Thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022