uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2023, 05:52 PM

Default My final three way - the Butt Sisters

I was lucky enough to have a three way (FFM) on three occasions when I was in college. I’ve written about the first two, number three happened winter quarter of my senior year. I had known MaryAnn and Kathy since freshman year in the dorm. They were roommates and best friends, both from the same wealthy Cleveland suburb. They got the nickname the “Butt Sisters” because they both had wide hips, I never knew their last names. I actually had a bit of a thing for MaryAnn - she wasn’t fat, her hips probably looked wider because her breasts were smallish. But she had jet black wavy hair, a pretty face, a great smile, and killer green eyes that really turned me on. She was also smart and easy to talk to. Kathy, on the other hand, was dumb as a box of rocks, and had wide hips with about ten extra pounds on them. Her saving grace was a nice face and a big set of boobs that always seemed to be bouncing around. I wasn’t great friends with them, but saw them around on the house party circuit near my college.

So its a Saturday night, I had hit a few parties and none were really happening and I decide to call it an evening. As I was leaving, MaryAnn and Kathy were on the front porch, Kathy was pretty drunk and MaryAnn was trying to get her to walk back to their place. MaryAnn asked me if I would help her get Kathy home and I said sure as it was on my way home anyway. We got Kathy home, poured her onto the couch, MaryAnn took off her shoes and covered her with a blanket. She thanked me for my help and asked me if I wanted to get high. I said sure so she fired up a joint and we had smoked about half of it when she leaned in and kissed me. I put the joint out and started making out with her. My hands were exploring her body and pretty soon I had her flannel shirt unbuttoned and her boobs exposed as she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her boobs were B cups, but had nice big pointy nipples that i feasted on for a while. Eventually I reached down and unzipped her jeans and reached in to finger her a bit. I think she felt a little nervous as Kathy was sleeping on the couch across from us so she suggested we move into her room.

We stood next to her bed and undressed, once she was naked she lay down on the bed and spread her legs. I climbed onto the bed and kissed her, then made my way down across her body, spending some time on her nipples and them moving across her stomach down to her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. I wrapped my arms around her legs, held her lips apart and starting licking her clit. Once she came, she pulled me up to kiss her, then pulled my legs up so she could start sucking me. A couple minutes in, Kathy walks in on us and says something like “you guys aren’t going to do this without me” Kathy undressed and knelt next to me on the bed and we kissed and I licked and sucked her nipples. I warned MaryAnn I was a bout to cum, but she took it in her mouth like a champ. She sort of pushed me off of her and got up and told Kathy to open her mouth and dribbled all my cum into her mouth and told her to swallow it.

I had Kathy lie down on the bed and spread her legs. She might of been a little chubby but her boobs defied gravity. I licked and sucked her nipples while finger banging her, MaryAnn came back to the bed and started tying Kathy to the bed frame. Kathy asked what she was doing and MaryAnn told her she was our sex doll for the night. She tried to resist, but once one arm was tied, MaryAnn had all the leverage. Pretty soon, we had her tied up spread eagled. MaryAnn handed me a towel and told me to spread it out under her hips. She went and got something off her dresser, I though it looked like a vibrator but it turned out to be a trimmer. She told Kathy her pubes were a mess and they needed trimming. I said why trim, why not just shave them? MaryAnn gave me a little grin, took the gauge of the trimmer and started mowing Kathy’s pubes off. Kathy said something like you can’t do that but it was too late. MaryAnn went into the bathroom and came out with a washcloth, shaving cream and a razor. Wiper her down, lathered her up and shaved her smooth. Kathy was still protesting, I told her not to worry, they’d grow back if she let them. We wiped her off, got all the remaining pubes and shaving cream off and pulled the towel out from underneath her.

MaryAnn sat on Kathy’s face and I went to work on Kathy’s clit although MaryAnn told me not to let her cum before she did. After MaryAnn came, she told me that Kathy needed to suck my dick so I straddled her and stuck my dick in her mouth. After a few minutes, MaryAnn jerked me off into Kathy’s mouth. Kathy asked if she could have an orgasm too and MaryAnn told her it was her turn. She went to her dresser and came back with a vibrator and a dildo. She handed me the vibrator which I used on Kathy’s clit and she fucked her with the dildo. We must have vibed her for at least ten minutes, I have no idea how many times she came. Her breasts were heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath, I moved up so my dick was between her boobs, held them together and started fucking them. MaryAnn knelt next to me for the duration. When I came, there was a layer of cum from Kathy’s forehead to her chest.

MaryAnn untied Kathy and pulled me to her and said I should fuck her, she stroked my dick until it got hard and she could mount me. Kathy said she wanted me to fuck her too, but I told her she’d have to wait for the morning. MaryAnn handed her the dildo and she knelt next to us and used the dildo while MaryAnn and fucked. The three of us fell asleep in each other’s arms, Kathy slept in the bed with us as well. I had sex with Kathy when I woke up and followed up with MaryAnn while Kathy showered. MaryAnn and I showered together, I used the hand held on her clit and she jerked me off onto her boobs one last time. I got dressed and left, we never hooked up again. I’d see them both at parties now and then, suggested a liaison a couple times with MaryAnn but she said it was just a one night thing. I probably could have gotten Kathy if I had tried, but I had a FWB thing going with another girl so I didn’t bother. I never told my roommates about this, I know I would have gotten endless grief for fucking the Butt Sisters, even if it was a three-way.
Old 11-10-2023, 07:22 AM

Thanked 17,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thumbs up

I love how detailed you wrote this. The details are so precise, so hot!
It would have been even better (and more wrong! lol) if they were actual sisters, instead of roommates/besties.

This part:
Quote:
She sort of pushed me off of her and got up and told Kathy to open her mouth and dribbled all my cum into her mouth and told her to swallow it.

Wow... awesome!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2023, 06:40 PM

So there's a coda to this story that is worth telling because it is pretty funny.

The three way happened in February, by May we were all seniors and were exempt from taking finals in any senior level engineering courses. The only thing we had left was our senior design project and one of our group members was hot to get it done so we could party the last two weeks of school. He set up a Sunday morning meet and said we should pound out the rest of the work and be done. Made sense to us as well.

So we're working at our friend Dan's place, he had a nice big dining table we could spread all our crap out ond are making very good progress. We started around 11 a.m., around noon Kathy Butt comes walking down the stairs. We're all looking at each other wondering who had her over. Was it Dan? One of his roommates? She walks into the room and says hello to me first, I said hello and told her to say hey to MaryAnn for me. Then she looked at Dan and said "I left my number, call me", gave him a little air kiss and leftt. Once she was out the door we started giving Dan shit, and he said something like "I was horny, she was willing, so I called a No Pride Night and fucked her brains out". (No Pride Night had been a going joke among us for a couple years at this point)

At this point, Gary starts giving me shit saying that she seemed really friendly to me, did I have a history with her? I said, no, I've known her since freshman year in the dorm, I have not fucked one of the Butt Sisters. This was, of course, technically true since I had fucked both of them! Gary kept riding me and I finally said, "ok, I admit it, I fucked both of them, it was a fun night". I looked him in the eye totally deadpan. After a few seconds, he was like "get the fuck out of here" and everybody laughed. So I admitted it and no one believed me.

The following year I was in grad school, my buddy Dave had gone to the same program as me. We were studying one day, and he said he had to ask me. You really did fuck both of the Butt Sisters, didn't you? I said yes, and he said he thought I was telling the truth. He'd mention it now and then for the rest of the year, often asking about them - which one was a better cocksucker, whose pussy was tighter, etc.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer