Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2023, 05:14 PM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default Sudden breast exposure

I love these kind of stories.
Many years ago two female co workers were talking about enf moments.
The first was skinny and small breasted and not very pretty but had a great story. She was at a pool party with a bunch of friends. She picked up two large glass jugs full of water for some reason. This caused her chest muscles to flex and it was too much for the tiny clasp that fastened her bikini top. It sprang open and flew up and off her chest and lodged in her big permed head of hair. Everyone was watching. She couldn’t drop the glass jugs on the concrete so there was no way to cover up. She turned around but then the friends behind got an eyeful. She had to slowly put the jugs down with her small breasts in full view. Then it took her a minute or two to fish the top out of here hair.
The other girl was slim but stacked and cute. She had been out walking with a friend late at night and the friend found a small toad and dropped it into the girls halter top. She went crazy jerking at the top trying to get it out and the clasp at the front of her tip popped open and her breasts sprang out. I unfortunately there was no one else out and as far as she knew no witnesses. What I would have given to see either incident.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hothabanero For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 08:01 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Back in June it was very hot here, I was driving in a shopping center past a store, it had just started to pour down and two young ladies were walking briskly, I stopped to let them cross in front of me, they were really moving too fast for conditions. One of them was wearing shorts and what looked like a crop top, she slipped and went down hard, her ample boobs now on display. I put it in park and got out in the rain to help, poor girl was, wet, exposed and hurt, she was sitting up in a puddle crying. Her friend hadn't even stopped, but came back with the car. I put my poncho over her shoulders covering up her chest, I saw that her top was torn in half. I helped her into the car, still crying.

My wife had seen the whole thing from inside the store, she said I was a nice grandfather. Giggity giggity.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 08:25 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Back in June it was very hot here, I was driving in a shopping center past a store, it had just started to pour down and two young ladies were walking briskly, I stopped to let them cross in front of me, they were really moving too fast for conditions. One of them was wearing shorts and what looked like a crop top, she slipped and went down hard, her ample boobs now on display. I put it in park and got out in the rain to help, poor girl was, wet, exposed and hurt, she was sitting up in a puddle crying. Her friend hadn't even stopped, but came back with the car. I put my poncho over her shoulders covering up her chest, I saw that her top was torn in half. I helped her into the car, still crying.

My wife had seen the whole thing from inside the store, she said I was a nice grandfather. Giggity giggity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 02:55 AM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default Sidecar problem

My wife and I were traveling cross country with her in a sidecar. We stopped at a remote outpost in Nevada for gas on the Loneliest Highway in America. It was a very hot summer day, and she was wearing only a bikini top for top half coverage. The attendant was pumping gas into my bike as my wife was getting out to stretch her legs. I suppose she had been squirming a little back and forth against the back of the side car seat from the hot ride. As she climbed out of the sidecar, the back strap of her top abruptly came untied. The only thing holding the top was now the neck strap. All Hell broke loose as her ample boobs came flying out of their two holsters. To compound problems, there was a stiff wind blowing which made it very difficult for her to corral the flying top. she was turning around in circles attempting to grab the top. The gas station attendant cried out, "Oh, man!!!" My wife was screaming bloody murder all the while, which attracted more attention from several other by-standers. I got a big kick out of seeing her embarrassment. I only wish I had it on film. As I pulled out from the pumps, the attendant said, "Thank you -- and I really mean it!"
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer