uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2024, 10:40 AM

Default Wet tee shirt, not a contest

I’m interested in stories of wet tee shirts that are not part of a contest or staged event.
Of course I’ll start out.
My first was when I was around the age of 12-13. (65 now, and it’s still burnt in my memory.) I was riding my bike while on a family vacation in southern Ohio, on a remote country road. Anyone who knows the area, knows of the many strip pit ponds left by the coal mining. Just as I passed one, a young woman and her BF/husband were swimming, and she was waist deep in the water. She was wearing a crop top white tee shirt, just coming into style in the early ‘70s. She had just come up out of the water, dripping wet, and the sceen was perfect. She was thin, had the c-cup, teardrop breasts, and the nipples were dark and pointed and very visible to my young eyes. Like I said, the image was burnt in my memory.
Second; my wife and I were in the back yard and her brother was over. I was watering some trees we had just planted and without even thinking, I turned the hose on my wife in her braless white tee shirt. (Notice a theme of white tee shirts.) My wife screamed “What are you doing?!?!,” my brother-in-law gave a half smile and walked in the house, and I was left with a view of my wife’s half dollar sized areolas, and nipples clearly, showing through. I caught heck for that one, but it was worth it.
Third; out on a walk in the park with the family and we were caught by a sudden spring shower. My wife had a light jacket, so nothing happening there, but 500’ down the path we came on a BBW, braless, and soaked to the skin…obviously. All her upper naughty bits were on full display, and she seemed proud to show them. She actually tried to engage us in conversation, but my wife moved us on. Once out of earshot, she said, “That’s disgusting, don’t you think that’s disgusting?” I didn’t answer. Third memory etched.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cahjoop For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 02:14 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

Think I posted something like this before. Back in the 70's and 80's I had a business of sorts helping people with Aquariums. i would help them decide on Fresh or Salt. Size, landscaping ... a friend's parent was over and saw all the tanks and different set ups and wanted to set something up for her husband.
She decided on an 80Gallon, glass tank and fresh water. Took her to a local supply warehouse and purchased a tank, pumps, filters and paraphernalia.

Got is back to their home and set it up in the living room. Ran a hose in to fill the tank, added gravel and set up my submersible diatom filter. I came over the next day to check on it unannounced and she was dressed in white shorts and a pastel ribbed tank. Back to the Aquarium supply for rocks and live plants. Walking around tank area the air was quite humid and her top became damp but not wet causing the material to slightly cling to her torso. Got a lot of attention from all male Asian staff.

Guess I should describe Janet before this. Caucasian, Brunette, around 5'6", fit but not athletic, what I would guess to be C cups and pretty hot MILF material today (This was the 70's).

Anyway back to setting up the tank and putting the plants in. I started out putting the landscaping in arranging the plants with Janet directing me. She having trouble articulating exactly what she wants. Time for a break so I grab a drink and my smokes and head out back. When I come back in she is on the ladder leaning over the tanks moving stuff around, so I step around front to check the tank out and see that she has gotten the top rather wet. and virtually transparent. I just stand and watch quietly Agog.

She then comes down and asks "how's that" while coming around front. to look at her work. I stammered something while staring at her. Takes her a bit to realize her condition. Then makes some joke and does nothing to cover up saying something like " You've already seen it."

Odd thing is that when my friend and his little brother came home she ran off to change.

a Vision etched in my brain forever. Along with other envents.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 02:50 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

It wasn't a wet T Shirt but a white cotton blouse my wife wore to a Red Sox game in 2006 or 2007. No bra. Long story short, ultra humid, front came through, we got caught in the rain in the bleachers. We get down under the bleachers and I look at her and the shirt is transparent. All the guys were getting a good look when I told her. She then bought a sweatshirt from a vendor all the while holding her arms across her great tits.
Old 03-09-2024, 06:03 PM

My wife & I travelled to NZ, with a tour group, for a sporting event about 10 years ago. There as a hotel pool & spa, but she didn't bring any bathers with her - so she improvised by wearing black panties & a white t shirt - which of course was totally see through. Whenever anyone got in the spa, she folded the t-shirt up over itself to try to hide the assets. It partially worked...though I told my wife you could barely notice anything

One of the other men on the tour jumped in the spa & chatted to us for about half an hour. I am not sure what he found more riveting - our low level chit chat, or my wife's boobs.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2024, 09:56 AM

Default Caught in the rain

One summer day I was out for a walk with my girl friend in Bewdley, England, which has a popular riverside walk. We noticed clouds gathering, and could hear thunder, so since we didn't have coats we headed back to the car, parked in town. MY girlfriend was wearing shorts, and a light, white cotton blouse, with a plain white bra underneath. Anyway, the rain started, lightly at first, then as we approached town, really heavily, so we started to run. As she got wet, her blouse became quite see-through, and she was trying to cover her tits whilst running. I got to an arch under the bridge, expecting her to be with me, but when I looked around, I saw that she had given up on both keeping dry, and also covering herself, so she was just walking normally towards me and the crowd of other people sheltering. The thin fabric of her blouse and bra might as well not have been there, with just the seams providing some good framing for her virtual toplessness. I was very proud of her for not trying to cover up, despite her being a bit self-concious at the situation!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1