uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2024, 11:56 PM

Default Part 4

In the app I went back the living room. All the girls were there drinking expect my wife. I go to her room app and she is walking out the restroom in yoga pants and tight shirt. She went to join the party.
I rewinded her room to watch her hopefully change. When she got in the room, she looked great. She was a short thigh high skirt and top that displayed her cleavage well. She sat on the bed and removed her heals. She then started to carress her thighs. Her hand went up her skirt. She then removed her shirt and in her skirt and tan bra. She then got up, locked the door and removed her skirt. She was wearing panties that had never saw before. They were hot pink and sheer. She was wearing a gstring, she rarely does that. She went back to the bed and rubbed her tits, and hand occosionally went over her panties. She got up again, went to suitcase and got her clit vibrator. She removed her panties and started her device. It wasnt more than 3 mins and she trembeled with an orgasm. She got up, went and got clothes and went to the restroom to change. So fucking amazing!!

All the girls were finally partying the living room. They were taking shot and talking about the stippers. I figuered I could that footage later. I wanted to go into Natalia and Leah's room get my phones. When I did that, I went Leah's room first. I grabbed my phone and noticed her rabbit vibe was on the bed. I picked it up and it had dried cum on it. I smelled it, but just smelled like silicone. Also noticed her blue thong next the bed. It was super wet. Like creamy and moist. She was so wet from the stripper.

Next I rushed over the Natalia's room. Grabbed the phone and looked for her panties. They were right next to her blue skirt and stockings. She was wearing a lacy red thong. That panty was drenched in her cum she must have been leaking down her thigh. Those panties were soaked. I decided to take a look a her thigh highs and sure enough. They were damp and felt like her cum was leaking out her pussy through her panties, down her leg. Her vibe was back in nightstand.

Back to room and watch the living room cam. The girls are pretty drunk and still talking about the stippers. They asked Jessica what she was doing in the VIP room. Jessica said, "nothing Amber wasnt doing".

Amber said, "I just 30 mins of lap dances, you were back there a whole hour and in the special room"

My wife said, "what happend in the back room Amber, because in the front room, they run their cock all over you and try to graze the front of your panties."

Amber said, "Basically the same thing, except the let you hold the big cock and way more aggresive with rubbing cock between legs and tits".

Tran asked, "What happend in vip back room Jessica"

Jessica said, you really want to know? Benji fucked me. I sucked his dick, they he laid the pipe."
All the girls were shocked.
Jessica said, that tomorrow Benji can do a private show for us tomorrow in the suite.

Leah said, "thats nice Jessica. But what are we all going to do will you two have fun."

Jessica said he can bring a friend. Amber wanted someone she didnt see yet. Jessica texted Benji, he sent profile pics of 4 other strippers. The girls passed around the phone and voted. The picked Nate, they said he was hot and hung. They actually wanted Jeffery too, but thought 3 strippers were too much. Tran said, well its still 2 strippers because Jessica has one to herself. Jessica requested Benji, Nate, and Jeffery. Benji confirmed.

The night was getting late. The girls were going to call it a night. Everyone went to their rooms.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2024, 12:03 AM

Default Part 5

I was up early the next morming despite the late night. I did not want to miss a thing. The suite was pretty quiet most of the morning. My wife up early to, and was reading one of apple books on her ipad. The spy cam was on my wife just reading. She went to the the restroom and took her ipad in there to keep reading. My wife turned on the bath water and I assumed it was shower time. However, she was getting bath water ready. She continued to read while bathing. She was in there about 30 mins and got out.
While reading, the spy app caught her in the tub with her big tits on display. She put the ipad on the counter and dried herself off. I was able to see her apply lotion on her naked body. She looked great. Wrapped herself up in towel and left the restroom.

By time the other girls started to get up out of bed. Tran asked if she go pee in Amber and my wife's shares bathroom. Seems like Jessica is hungover and using her's and Tran's bathroom.
After Tran was finished, Amber wanted to start to get ready too.

Amber walked in restroom wearing tiny short and tank top. She tuned on the shower. The ipad was placed where I could basically see the whole restroom.
She removed her top and she had tiny pink nipples and her breasts were perfect. She then removed her shorts and was in her pink thong that I got a glimps of the other night. She admired herself in the mirror and then removed her thong. She was bald, not shaven, likely waxed. She showered, dried herself off and also lotioned her naked body. She put on baby blue see through thong and a matching bra. Put on her robe and walked out.
Jessica still hungover in her bathroom.
So, Tran needed to use the restroom too. My wife must be done reading because she has not got her ipad from restroom.

Tran goes into restroom wearing shorts and tshirt. She peals off her shorts and reveals she wearing tiny white gstring. She removes her top and is now displaying her small tits. Her areolas are dark and rather big for her smaller boobs, but they stilk were amazing. She removed her panties and a nice thick landing strip. Her dark pubic hairs and that pussy looked like I was ready for breakfast.
My perverted plan is going much better than I planned!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 05:04 PM

Thanked 1,040,875 Times in 31,140 Posts
Default This is a family Secret!

Its been over 4 years that my sister who is 4 years younger then me has been over out house and posed for pics in sheer wear and fully Nude! Later as time when on she got braver and has had sexual pleasures with my wife and I along with some of our close neighbors!
My sister asked Us not to tell her hubby about this and that she'll tell him by herself when she is ready!
It seems like the ready never came about, so my BIL never found out that we have this family Secret and kept it that way for Years now!
I know that my wife does wish that my sister would tell her hubby. just so she can have another naughty playmate for our Pool or Hot tub excursions! lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 07:59 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

I was friends with this particular woman for a few years before she met a friend of my wife's; dated him, and then married him.

What I know about her; her now-husband has no idea...

When she was younger, she dated a "naughty boy." He started taking her to a sex club. He introduced her to threesomes (MMF). And then swinging. Most of their sexual experimentation involved other people.

It wasn't until he set her up for a gangbang that she realized she was in a toxic relationship. It started out with just one other dude pounding her from the back while her "naughty boy" watched; then another dude showed up, then another...and she ended up getting pounded in every orifice by complete strangers. Afterwards she decided she'd had enough...

Because it was clear she'd gotten "caught up" in a toxic relationship, I'm taking that one to the grave.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2024, 01:44 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

I used to date this girl, one day she called me to meet up with her at a cafe before we go out. I went to the cafe and she was with her brother and his wife. I thought it'd be impolite to just get her and leave, so I sat there a bit and made small talk. I found out that they just got married a few months ago and they met each other at the local church because they were such "goody goody couple" (their words, not mine). My ex made fun of them and told them they should live a little. I was just nodding along. Then as we finally left the cafe my ex asked me why I looked distracted and I told her that I felt like I've seen her brother's wife before but I didn't know where from.

A few days later, I remembered. She was the stripper for my friend's bachelor's party a few weeks before. She sucked a few dicks that night (not mine). So much being a goody goody girl. I didn't dare telling my ex about it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s