Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2018, 10:45 AM

ahahah, nice story)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aurora8 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 03:05 AM

Thanked 34,750 Times in 2,304 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
A while back we were invited to a kickin’ party where we knew virtually no one. There was a full bar set up, complete with a bartender, there was a dj, and there was lots of dancing. It was actually a bigger deal than we were used to. The women were dressed to party, but my wife came prepared to hold her own. She wore this black camisole with spaghetti straps and lace trim that just barely covered her nipples. Feeling sexy before the party, it was definitely her idea to wear it, and that in itself turned me on like crazy. We soon noticed, though, that it didn’t take much movement on her part for her nipples to start peeking out from the top. When I pointed that out to her it just seemed to turn her on. Then she got a wicked idea. She asked “How would you like it if I started dancing with someone and just let my nipples slip completely out for him to see?” The idea made me shutter. We decided that I would distance myself from her and just watch as she pretended to be there alone.
It didn’t take long for a young guy to ask her to dance. He looked about 9 or 10 years younger than her, maybe just 21 years old. The music was playing fast and they danced hard. It took just seconds before her nipples were showing above the top, and he noticed immediately. I could see he was transfixed. He had an expression of disbelief on his face, like he was wondering if this was really happening. They danced another song and then I saw him lean in and whisper something to her. She shook her head yes and he grabbed her by the hand and walked her over to one of the few places available to sit at that moment...right next to me on a couch! We kept up the ruse and pretended not to know each other. As soon as they sat down they began to kiss and it became hot and heavy pretty quickly. He kept looking down at her nipples just poking out from above her top and eventually he reached up and lightly touched one with his finger. She leaned her head back in pleasure and he took that as an okay to play with her nipples more as they continued to kiss. Now I had a look of disbelief on my face wondering if this was really happening. He was playing with them alternately, circling them with his fingers and pinching them occasionally. At this point the party was so hoping that no one noticed much; they were just another couple making out. Finally, lust got the best of him and he plunged his head down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking passionately. She thew her head back again in pleasure and just held his head to her breast.
He started switching back and forth between breasts and as he did she looked over at me with lust in her eyes and mouthed “You like?” I didn’t understand what she said, so she just leaned over to me and whispered the question in my ear. I gasped “Yessss,” at which point she kissed me hard. Of course, he noticed that and looked over at me wondering why she suddenly was kissing this other guy. I was worried he would freak, but instead he just smiled and said “Dude, you want in on this?” I shook my head yes and leaned in to kiss her again. That’s when he said “Here, you take this one and I’ll take this other one,” and he held up her left tit to me. I dove in and started sucking and he put his head down and resumed sucking on her right. She now had a man on each tit and was in heaven. We had bever done anything like this before and I thought I was gonna cum in my pants! As you might guess, this scene finally caught the attention of a few party goers and soon a third guy came over and asked if this was a party he could join. I looked at her and she just turned her head around to kiss him. He dropped to an ottoman that was in front of the couch and she and him bagan to make out as well. He leaned around her and planted his mouth on the nipple I had been sucking and I just sat back and watched. She was making out passionately with both of them as each moved back and forth from her mouth to her tits.
Did I mention we had never done anything like this before? Because that would explain why I actually did cum in my pants just from watching. For the next 15 or 10 minutes I just sat there stunned, still hard, watching my wife have a party neither of us would forget.
Amazing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 05:18 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default She Asked If I Would Like to Go

My wife and I were discussing sexy things we would like to do. It was all in fun and nothing too far afield. Then she asked, "Would you like to go to a nudist resort?" I looked at her to make certain that she was serious. She looked dead-on serious. I said, "For real!" She shook her head affirmatively. I quickly replied before she might change her mind, "Well, does a bear shit in the woods?" She laughed and said, "O.K. then!" With that we picked a date. And we have never stopped going since that time. The first time we went, she stripped off her clothes before we even took the buggy ride to acclimate ourselves to the resort. She even wanted to stay extra days. Every chance we get, we head for a nude resort and have the times of our lives. She loves being naked and feeling the freedom. I just kick my ass that I didn't ask her to go years ago. It also gas opened her up to dressing sexier when she is not in a nudist environment. It is not uncommon for her to ride nude in our vehicles. She will even stand up naked in the front windshield of our Class A motor home as we go down the road. She has caused quite a stir on 2-lane roads.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 02:46 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts
Default A few things over the years

My wife of 32 years has made a few suggestions over the years, mostly the last 4 since we’ve been empty nesters. She was raised very conservative, and over the years I have made comments and suggestions that are finally coming from her. I am not the only man she’s had. She was conservative, but not a virgin.

Some, I admit are very tame compared with the great ones in this thread I just discovered. I’ll only list two now to keep this post a manageable size. Then I’ll add a couple more each time.

Like I said tame, but they get bolder.

This one I had posted in another thread previously but fits here. One time while we were fucking, her on top, she said to me “I want to suck your cock after you cum”. This was bold from her, because she likes to give oral, but once I’ve touched it to her pussy, she would not do oral. You can imagine how excited that made me, and I came nearly right away. She then slid off me and put me in her mouth. It was amazing as I was still very sensitive. She then pulled me out, looked at me and said “you’re right, my pussy does taste good”. I got rock hard right away and she went back and finished me for a second orgasm.

Last one for today. We were in bed in the middle of foreplay. I was using her vibrator, switching between her clit and vagina. As I was inserting into her vagina, she reached down with her hand and took hold of the vibrator and started pushing it in and out. That was new for her in front of me. Then she made the suggestion “I want to suck you while I do this”. Only needed to ask me once. She knew of my desire to share her in a threeway. It was amazing to be in her mouth, kneeling by her head as she turned toward me, and looking down to see her fucking herself with the vibe. Damn, it took all my concentration and stamina to not cum immediately. I definitely came faster than usual for a blowjob, but lasted long enough. Sadly, we’ve only done this a couple times since. Maybe hope for the real thing someday.
Old 01-13-2024, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts

After we’d been together a year or so, I asked her one day to tell me a fantasy. After some prompting she told me she had a fantasy of having two men at once, or me watching her being fucked by another man.

I was amazed. I’d never considered doing this with other girlfriends, or imagined they might want to. I certainly hadn’t imagined Sarah would want this. She’s such a proper well-behaved professional lady!

That started us down a path of sending pictures of her to other men, talking to them about fucking her, and so on. She did three photoshoots with a professional photographer. And eventually we had some meetings with other guys, as mmf and she meeting one alone and telling me all about it. I now find the thought of sharing her the hottest fantasy. Always as stag, not as cuck.

I’m glad I asked!
Attached Thumbnails
41FC8668-CE5B-4DDC-9CAD-82A98655A552.jpeg   697915F4-07B8-4726-8F20-5BB900BE122A.jpeg  

Old 01-14-2024, 06:47 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I have posted this story here before. We were newlyweds, I had a buddy I invited over frequently. Ray was a real geek before geeks were a thing, a CPA, tall, skinny, bad complexion, he was 24 and had been on about 3 dates in his life. He had a problem talking to women, except for my wife, she thought he was sweet and she used to encourage him to ask women out, she even set up a blind date for him.

One night he was over and we were watching a movie that had a brief shot of bare boobs. Ray made a comment that he had only ever seen female nudity in movies and magazines, never a real nude woman. My wife paused the movie and said "really?".

A little while later after the movie, Ray went to the bathroom. My wife, not a shy person, grabbed me and said she wanted to show Ray a nude woman, herself, was I alright with that? Uhhh, sure.

So she went into our bedroom, when Ray came out I was going to ask him, but my wife came out in a robe. She told him what she wanted to do, was he interested. He just kept nodding yes.

So the took off her robe and gave him a tour, nipples, labia, clit, erogenous zones, the full monty. My only regret was that this was before camera phones, I'd love to have a movie of this.
Bit late reaction, but did "she gave him a tour" also meant him touching her, or only getting a detailed close-up view?

Would love my wife giving some virgin or shy guy such a tour, including him (or her) touching her.
Old 01-14-2024, 11:47 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Bit late reaction, but did "she gave him a tour" also meant him touching her, or only getting a detailed close-up view?

Would love my wife giving some virgin or shy guy such a tour, including him (or her) touching her.
He was too shy to touch himself, my wife let him feel he nipples, labia and vagina.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 07:50 AM

Thanked 28,089 Times in 1,095 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
After we’d been together a year or so, I asked her one day to tell me a fantasy. After some prompting she told me she had a fantasy of having two men at once, or me watching her being fucked by another man.

I was amazed. I’d never considered doing this with other girlfriends, or imagined they might want to. I certainly hadn’t imagined Sarah would want this. She’s such a proper well-behaved professional lady!

That started us down a path of sending pictures of her to other men, talking to them about fucking her, and so on. She did three photoshoots with a professional photographer. And eventually we had some meetings with other guys, as mmf and she meeting one alone and telling me all about it. I now find the thought of sharing her the hottest fantasy. Always as stag, not as cuck.

I’m glad I asked!
Great!
The Following User Says Thank You to hbaron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 04:43 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default What She Is Going To Wear This Time Around

My wife just told me what she is willing to wear this summer to Sturgis. She said that the clock is ticking, and she doesn't want to leave anything on the table with her youth time wearing thin. She said that during the day around the campground she will wear the shortest Daisy Duke shorts I can find, and bikini tops that are fishnet, fence net or see-thru. She says at night she will wear maxi-mini skirts without any panties. Also, at night she will wear see-thru pants with mini g-strings that are see-thru under the pants. She also told me to order her some crotchless g-strings to wear with the see-thru pants. She got 3 see-thru bikinis with very thin material and g-strings. She wet them down for me while she had them on, and you can see every crack and crevice and pokey as clear as if she were naked. The people in our camping group always bring a portable pool, and she plans on wearing these bikinis every single day in the pool. In the past she has worn some sexy stuff, but she plans to exceed all the other years this time around. Just to give you an idea of what she normally wears at Sturgis, I will include some pics of past rallies. So, this time she plans to pull out all the stops. I can't wait to see her in action!

Here are some pics of her at Sturgis in prior years.
1) Chilling with a beer and getting her boobs cooled off;
2) Providing belly shots;
3) A stroll down the Alley trying to get a tan on her boobies at nite;
4) Getting sized for a new top;
5) She likes to wear see-thru wrap skirts with nothing else;
6) Ditto;
7) She just got roped up for a chariot ride down the Alley;
8) Gotta crouch down when it is cold at nite going down the Alley;
9) Bartender, can I get another refill on this drink? What would you like to see this time for another free one?
10) O.K. Enough's enough. Put your shirt back on!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00100 (3).JPG   DSC00171 (3).JPG  

DSC00221 (3).JPG   DSC01735 (3).jpg  

DSCI0534 (485).jpg   DSCI0532 (82).JPG  

Sturgis19. (15).jpg   DSCI0825 (6).JPG  

DSCI0688 (4).JPG  
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2024, 06:03 AM

Thanked 2,140 Times in 122 Posts
Default Two

Bobbie has made several suggestions over the years. But the two that stand out for me is
1. We had been having threesomes with a couple different friends of ours, one night during sex she said that she wouldn't mind getting all the guys together that we've had threesomes with, and have a gangbang, not exactly her words. She even volunteered to set it up.
2. She knows that I love to watch and film her masturbating, so one time she said "Why don't you set it up so I can do a show on the internet for people to watch". It didn't take me long to set it up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s