Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2023, 09:50 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbourne_Couple View Post
Ex girlfriend - going topless in a G-string at a beach in Europe, because she said she would attract more attention if she didn't ...
This is very true. My wife lived in Europe and has said similar things, BUT she said that Europeans can always sniff out an American woman from a mile away, so they get harassed anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 08:06 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

When I took my wife to an all-nude nudist venue, she quickly noticed that all the other women were walking around, tanning, and socializing; naked the entire time. That wasn't really her "speed"; as she preferred to keep something on when she wasn't tanning privately or swimming. The next thing I knew she was walking around naked and socializing nude in front of everyone.

Basically, she did not want to be the "odd one" staying covered up and getting negative attention from the "nudes" for hiding from them. It was more important for her to "fit in" than to remain modest. In all my years as a nudist, this tends to happen a lot at nude venues.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2024, 10:58 AM

Default Spin the Wheel Bar Flashing

I posted this story in another thread, but it seems a better fit here.

Doc Holliday's in Nashville has a 'spin the wheel' set up above the bar. The wheel has 'free shot', '$5 off merchandise', etc. It also has 'flash the band' and 'flash the bartender'. Maybe half of the slices involve a flashing of tits.

Last month I was there with the missus. Early afternoon, we hear a bell being rung. Maybe 30 people were in the bar at this point. A gal, late twenties, gets up on the bar. She spins the wheel, and the crowd cheers, the wheel has stopped on 'flash titties'. She hauls out both tits over her shirt and gives them several side to side shakes and squeezes. Crowd cheers, it was a lot of fun. Lovely big tiddies they were.

It took about 20 minutes, and another gal took her turn. She flashed the bartender. Nice side boobs were seen by all.

There was a competitive sexual vibe among the women after that first spin and flash. It was clear that many were considering being the next one to go, or being urged by their friends. The first girl clearly had it planned. She was wearing a tight thin black top, no bra. And when she landed on 'flash' she gave everyone a fantastic show without hesitation. Afterwards, her friend group were complimenting her and she loved the attention after. She watched a video her friend had taken two or three times.

The videoing is interesting. If my wife, or anyone in my friend group ever spun that wheel, 100% I have my phone recording. However, for men, etiquette suggests that if you don't know the gal, its eyes only.

The vibe of 'I can get away with it' was amazing.

We headed out after a bit, but I will definitely be spending a day there next time we are in Nashville.

Anyone know of any similar bars and concepts? I see no thread on this topic. Maybe someone needs to start one?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosered6 View Post
Great story, thanks for sharing! Will definitely have to check out that bar next time I'm in Nashville. Did you and your wife have a conversation about her participating?
No. Simply because that day, my wife had on a sweater and bra that would be impossible to deal with for flashing.

However, the general idea is to go there again along with another couple, or more, and get in on it then. Ideally, I expect you'd want two or more gals to agree to spin that wheel. Maybe some sort of reciprocal dare from the men.

Also, I'm on a mission to get the names of other bars in other cities that do something similar. So far, no luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s