Have you ever pushed your wife to strip at home in front of friends male
If yes
Tell how this happened
The reason why she accepted
How fare has it been

Please give details……
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nepter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2024, 09:52 AM

While I haven’t been able to talk my wife into it she did it for her ex when she was 20 years old. We were talking about our fantasies to help spice up our sex life and she told me about him pushing her into stripping for his younger brother and a friend of his.
His brother had just graduated from high school and her husband managed to get them into a strip club. When they made it back to the apartment all three were drunk.
Her ex insisted she have a couple of shots with them and started comparing her with one of the strippers at the club. He got very descriptive in front of the guys about her body compared to the stripper and told her she should strip so they could see for themselves.
She laughed it off and told him no way it was happening but she admitted to me the suggestion turned her on a bit. He kept pushing her to do it while tugging at her top.
She made him stop and asked him if really wanted her to do it and he just shook his head yes. She said it got uncomfortably quiet in the room as she started undressing but she told me she felt embarrassed but extremely turned on at the same time.
She described how when she removed her bra the feeling of embarrassment took over and she covered her breasts with her hands and she began visibly shaking.
Her ex finally spoke up after a moment of awkward silence and encouraged her to go all the way. She said she turned her back to them and slowly slid her panties off. He told her to turn around and as she did she briefly looked at their faces as they looked at her and then she ran out of the room.
She admitted she had thought about that moment many times over the years to get herself off. Been trying for a long time to get her to recreate the moment.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to scott794 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2024, 12:48 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default It was a fantasy of hers.

When we first got married, I had a difficult time getting my wife to tell me about her sexual fantasies. I knew she liked to occasionally masturbate, so I asked her to tell me what would get her to cum when she did it. She finally opened the door a crack and said a guy masturbating to completion while he watched her strip. So we did that a few times with her stripping for me, then I introduced to idea that Ben, a friend of mine she liked, was also watching and masturbating. She had this skimpy bikini that she always wore when Ben was over, so I knew the idea turned her on. That really got her to cum hard, so I kept bringing it up, I knew it would take me about 2 seconds to talk Ben into the idea, Ben's GF was overseas in college, he was always horny.

All it took was a couple of glasses of wine and a few hits of grass, I had hinted to Ben that he ought to try to talk me into going to a strip club with him and see what happens. He did and my wife got very jealous, she said she was better looking than the girls there, we agreed, then she asked me if it was OK if she stripped for Ben, no problem.

She had a short skirt on, she stood up and dropped it to the floor, I was surprised a bit, but there she was in her sheer panties, very seductively stroking herself over them, this was the way she did this in her fantasy. Then she said she wanted to see our cocks or she would stop, no problem, we could see her panties were damp. In her fantasy her panties came off next, I was surprised, but that's what she did. Her bush was very thin and we could see her swollen clit, she was stroking herself and moaning.

We could see she didn't have a bra, she unbuttoned her blouse and playing a little peek-a-boo game before dropping it. Ben started moaning, so she knelt down and let him cum on her perky B tits, but I was holding out for pussy. She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bedroom, closing the door on Ben.

She said it was a one time thing, but it wasn't difficult to talk her into a couple of repeat performances.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer