uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-07-2017, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumanlink View Post
Originally no I asked no permission. However I didn't repost the story of others work to claim it as my own. He did reach out to me and we worked things out
I know it wasn't your intention, but that's how it can be perceived since you didn't originally link the original. So, thank you for doing that now. However, I feel like you should add a disclaimer that said these chapters were in fact originally posted in "The Humiliation of Katie" chyoa and were mostly written by Unitman2 since it isn't obvious on the introduction chapter and the description of the story you posted.

I understand what you wanted to do, and these chapters do lend themselves to a separate story, buthere is some advice for you and anyone else who wants to repost stories:

In this community of writers, it's always best to ask permission of the original author and give credit if you're going to repost their work anywhere. It's not just so writers get credit, it's also so they can keep track of where their work goes, so if someone were to post their work to a pay site or someone copied the text and sold it as an e-book, they would have an idea where the leak came from.

Even though it's highly unlikely writers would care about stories posted one short chapter at a time on a free interactive story site, it's a courtesy to the writers to give them a head's up instead of letting them find it on their own.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 03:43 PM

Is there a way to find out if there are chapters added on a story without always going on the site and checking everytime?
Old 06-08-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplefrek View Post
Is there a way to find out if there are chapters added on a story without always going on the site and checking everytime?
On chyoa.com, near the bottom of every chapter you go to has a star icon on the right. If you click on it, the story will be added to your favorites, and you'll receive notifications in the menu.

Unfortunately, you have to go to the site to check your notifications periodically. There is no other way of receiving notifications that I know of other than checking the site. At least when you have notifications, there will be a red balloon with the number of notifications you have in the upper right, so it takes only a second to tell if you have any. I check about 3 times a day: morning, afternoon, and night.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:59 AM

Thanked 1,946 Times in 115 Posts

Quote:
You can also use tags to see when a story in the category you are interested in has been updated. Means going to the site still but quicker than scrolling down a story that has grown to hundreds of chapters and also checks multiple stories at one time. E.g.

https://chyoa.com/tag/ENF
Old 06-09-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
You can also use tags to see when a story in the category you are interested in has been updated. Means going to the site still but quicker than scrolling down a story that has grown to hundreds of chapters and also checks multiple stories at one time. E.g.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
On chyoa.com, near the bottom of every chapter you go to has a star icon on the right. If you click on it, the story will be added to your favorites, and you'll receive notifications in the menu.

Unfortunately, you have to go to the site to check your notifications periodically. There is no other way of receiving notifications that I know of other than checking the site. At least when you have notifications, there will be a red balloon with the number of notifications you have in the upper right, so it takes only a second to tell if you have any. I check about 3 times a day: morning, afternoon, and night.

Thanks for the help. But what about writing.com?
Old 06-10-2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the help. But what about writing.com?
Writing.com is similar, in that you need to "favorite" a story, but if you add a chapter to it and check the box that says "Notify my off-site email when someone else adds to this story" and make sure your off site email is where you want notifications to be sent, yolk be sent an email every time a new chapter is posted. Otherwise, you have to favorite it by first make sure you're on the desktop/full site if you're on a mobile device. Then you just need to click the icon on the upper right that's to the left of the envelope icon. It should change to look like a hand pointing. It will now appear in your favorite stories page!

On your favorite stories page, it lists the stories that have most recently had chapters added to at the top. To see the recent additions, click they link next to the story title that has "recent additions" in brackets, and the page will list the most recently added chapters on top as well as the choice sequence to arrive at the chapter so you know the path as shown in the story outline to get to the chapter.

Hope that isn't too confusing
Old 06-14-2017, 04:08 PM

On chyoa you get a link to the chapther that was added. Is that possible to do on writing.com? Because I can only see that there has been added chapters on writing.com, then I need to go through every part to try and find the new one.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:25 AM

Quote:
On chyoa you get a link to the chapther that was added. Is that possible to do on writing.com? Because I can only see that there has been added chapters on writing.com, then I need to go through every part to try and find the new one.
From your "favorites" page, it lists the stories that have been recently added to. Next to each title are two links. One is "story outline" and the other is "recent chapters" if you click the "recent chapters" link, it lists the recently added chapters with the most recent being on the top. Under the chapter title is a sequence of numbers, which correspond to the choice numbers that lead to that chapter, so if you wanted to read the chapters prior to that one, you'd have to click the "story outline" link and match the number sequence to the outline.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
From your "favorites" page, it lists the stories that have been recently added to. Next to each title are two links. One is "story outline" and the other is "recent chapters" if you click the "recent chapters" link, it lists the recently added chapters with the most recent being on the top. Under the chapter title is a sequence of numbers, which correspond to the choice numbers that lead to that chapter, so if you wanted to read the chapters prior to that one, you'd have to click the "story outline" link and match the number sequence to the outline.
Thank you. I didn't know you had a favorites page.... I was just on the front page and saw all my favorite stories and how long ago they had another chapter added.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:52 PM

Interesting new story over at CHYOA:

https://chyoa.com/story/Naked-at-College.12446

It's set in a world where nudity is legal, but still not socially acceptable. The characters are still embarrassed but nobody seems to be stopping / reporting / arresting them. I'm going to try to add a chapter or two in the next few days.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019