uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2012, 12:54 AM

Default My ex-girlfriends embarrassing day

This happened over the summer and I'm just getting around to posting it.

Let me give a little background, my ex-girlfriend is beautiful she is probably around 5'4" and 120 lbs. She is clean shaven and has 34d tits. I will post some pictures after the story.

I went over to her place to pick her up and she was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a knee length white skirt that was kinda lacey. Her top was just a plain black tanktop. So we decided to go to the zoo that day. When we left the sun hit her white skirt and made it almost transparent. You could see every curve, even her pussy lips were noticable if you were looking at the right place at the right time. She never wears panties but is always very conservitive when it comes to people seeing her. I've tried to get her to flash me on occassions but it has always been a no go. So you could imagine my excitement when i saw this. The right thing to do would probably been to have told her but i was getting very turned on to think about how many people would be able too see her lovely body. Once we got in the car a noticed something else even better. When she sat down the skirt rode up a little and the lace area was directly over her crotch, and I got an awesome view of her bare pussy. I was almost instantly hard. When we arrived at the zoo we got out and I was so exited because almost instantly there was a group of guy's who saw and she is normally a head turner but in this skirt it was more then most people can handle. I could tell they noticed cause they stopped to talk and waited for us to pass before continueing on there way behind us. It was pretty much like this all day, then we went to a friends house for a bbq and were there for about an hour and a half when one of our mutual friends brought up (mind you they didn't do it in the quietest way) the fact that everyone could see through her skirt. Since it was loud a bunch of my friends turned and looked and they all got a good view until she realized what was going on and she sat down to try and hide it. What she didn't know was that when she sat down (as i mentioned early) the dress rode up. She probably stayed like that for at least another hour. One of my friends came over to try and comfort her and tell her it wasn't that bad, I think he was just trying to get her to stand up again. Thats when I'm guessing he noticed that there was a pretty unobstructive view of her pussy, she was in a lawnchair and her legs were kinda spread. You could see all the way down past her lips to the chair. Next thing I knew all my friends were hanging out around her staring down at her in her chair, when someone said did you know that your pussy is on display. Of course she freaked out again got up and ran inside. The next day I got on facebook and noticed that someone took a picture and posted it. My god it was an awesome picture cause it was far enough away that you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it. The picture was up for about a month before someone commented that you could see her pussy. Then it was up about a week before she found out and had it removed. There was about 25 comments on her shaved sn*tch. I claimed I had no idea because I knew she would be pissed. Till this day some friends still talk about the day they saw her pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
6175_225550135062_517400062_7529881_7866428_a.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Terrific day full of ENF moments!

Now, I'm SURE that the facebook pic could be found SOMEWHERE...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 03:26 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregv523 View Post
The picture was up for about a month before someone commented that you could see her pussy. Then it was up about a week before she found out and had it removed. There was about 25 comments on her shaved sn*tch. I claimed I had no idea because I knew she would be pissed. Till this day some friends still talk about the day they saw her pussy.
Your not seriously expecting us to believe that you did not copy the picture from the facebook account are you?
We would love to see the proof....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 07:01 PM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
Your not seriously expecting us to believe that you did not copy the picture from the facebook account are you?
We would love to see the proof....
I second that!!
Old 02-10-2012, 07:12 AM

Default !

Fourthed!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Fifth!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:58 PM

Seventh!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:47 AM

Where is this picture?! :P