uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-24-2012, 04:37 PM

Thanked 1,941 Times in 72 Posts
Default Wife puts on a show

My wife and I went out of town for the weekend just to get away for a couple of days. At the end of the day we went to the hotel lounge to get a drink and decide where we wanted to go for the night. I guess the drink loosened her up because when we returned to the room to get ready to go out she took my suggestion to wear a spaghetti strap silky top with no bra. When she put it on and I saw her hard nipples popping out I thought she would chicken out. Sure enough as we left the hotel she put a sweater over her top and we proceeded to a concert hall/bar to hear a couple of live bands. We were very early because the show didn't start till 10pm. We proceeded to a table in the balcony and down a few more drinks. I suggested she remove her sweater and that was the last I saw of it for the night. From the balcony we had a great view of the band and the dance floor. Everytime she went down the steps and across the dance floor to the bathroom I had a perfect view. Well the club quickly began to fill up. I watched my wife going across the floor to the bathroom and all the guys reactions when they realized her tits were on display. They were bouncing in her thin top and her nipples were rock hard. When she returned from her first trip to the bathroom, I watched about six guys follow her up the stairs and they sat at the two empty tables next to us. As the night went on and she got more drinks in her she was loving all the attention she was getting. As the band started to play she began to dance at the table. All of the guys were watching her and not the band. I know they were just waiting for her tits to pop out of her little top. About half way through the night, she turned to me as she was dancing to a song and reached up and pulled her tits out of her top. I couldn't believe it but I was loving it. All the guys around us got a great view. Here are a few pictures of her top taken when we got back to the hotel. When we left the club it was raining you can still see the raindrops on her top. As you can emagine her top became completely see thru in the rain as we walked by lots of lucky guys on the three block trip back to the car. Unfortunately I didnt have my camera at the club so her top had already began to dry by the time I took these in the hotel.
Attached Thumbnails
wife occ2.jpg   wife occ3.jpg  

wife occ.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s