Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2009, 01:18 PM

Thanked 6,515 Times in 230 Posts
Default The Music Teacher

Please read up to paragraph 31 before anyone delete the story again I won't however hold it against you if you delete it if you think it is sh#t or not appropriate to this forum/thread

THE MUSIC TEACHER

It was a Friday afternoon during the last school break when the music teacher called for me. One of the pupils in a lower grade delivered a message that Mrs. van Zyl would like to speak to me before the end of the school day. As I didn't take music as a subject, I was curious as to what it could be about. It was a very small school with only about 100 pupils from grade 8 to 12. As I was a member of the student body, I suspected that she needed help with some administrative issue. Just after the bell announced the end of the last class I knocked on the door of the music class.

Mrs. van Zyl opened and beckoned me inside. She was a divorced lady in her mid 40's and was the secret object of many schoolboys' fantasy (including my own). She had dark-blond hair, cut off in a neat style around her shoulders, a very nice hand full of perky breasts and a set of legs to die for. Today she was wearing a flower patterned sun dress that complimented her assets.

"You were looking for me, Mrs. van Zyl?" I asked politely.

"Yes, tell me Pete, you still own that big music system you used at the school dance last year?"

A smile formed on my lips as I realized what favour I was into. I did have an impressive mobile disco system. I used it to make some extra pocket money at weddings and birthday parties. She must have seen it at the last school dance and obviously she needed it for some event.

"Yeah sure, do you need to hire my services" I said, thinking of what I could do with some extra cash money.

"Well I, I..." She started blushing a bit and continued hesitantly. "Yes, but it's not the usual dance thing."

"What is it then?" I asked quite confused.

"Well it's a private fashion show," she replied.

"I think I can manage that," I said quite confident. "I did the sound at a fashion festival last year."

She was still blushing red and said. "This will be somewhat different. It's actually a sensitive issue. I'll be one of the models myself. The potential clients will be high society ladies from the city."

"Well I can't see how that is going to be a problem Mrs. van Zyl," I said with a frown on my forehead.

"The problem is we will be modeling some underwear and lingerie and we need someone who will really handle it in a professional manner."

It was off her chest now and she looked relieved that she finally said it. "It's a bit embarrassing to ask one of the school pupils, but I've known you for years now, and am quite sure you will keep it highly confidential. There is really no one else I can trust. I thought about using my home stereo, but I really want to add some professional flair and that just would not do it."

"Oh I see," I felt a red rush forming over my cheeks. "But will you be comfortable with my presence there?" I asked.

"I think I might be a bit shy at first, but I think I will get over it after a drink or two." She laughed and added. "The question is will you be comfortable?"

"I don't know," I said honestly, I've never seen women in underwear before except in magazine ads and stuff, but I think I'll be able to handle it. Is there time for a rehearsal or a practice run, when is the event?" I asked.

"It's Saturday in two weeks. In the same barn on my farm where we held the school dance last year. If you have some free time this weekend, I think it might be a good idea to do a rehearsal. I already hired the stage. It will be great if we can work through the program and select all the music ahead of time."

"I will have time tonight," I said feeling my heart beat in my chest. "I also think that I would be more relaxed if I had some idea of what to expect, I don't want to get a bad reputation from your high class customers."

"OK how about tonight, say 8PM? Must I come and collect you?" she asked.

"No, I'll be fine. The equipment won't fit in your car. I'll borrow my father's pick-up van. 8PM is just fine. Maybe I can leave the equipment there, so it is ready and tested for the event?" I asked as I stood up to leave.

"Off course. It will be safe and you will save some time in setting it up for the actual event. See you at 8 then," she smiled.

Mrs. van Zyl lived on a smallholding about 5km from town. I stopped in front of her house a minute before 8. The barn was just next to the house. As I started offloading the equipment she met me outside.

"I see you are very punctual," she said as she helped to carry in some of the smaller stuff. She was still in the summer dress of the afternoon and I could not help wondering what was underneath.

"Always," I commented on her statement. "And do you really think I'd be late for an underwear show?" I teased.

She blushed and said. "Well I hope you're not going to be disappointed, remember it will only be me tonight and I'm not exactly an oil painting!"

"Oh come on, I think you're a very attractive oil painting," I used her own description.

She just laughed and said. "I'll take that as a compliment, but remember you haven't seen me without clothes yet."

I could see her face was getting red again and I changed the subject: "It will take about 30 minutes to set up the sound."

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"Coffee will be fine" I said, "On the other hand if you've got something stronger, it might do the nerves some good. I did turn 18 last week," I assured her in case she had some objections in giving pupils alcoholic drinks.

"Ok, you go on, I'll fetch us a drink."

I continued to set up the equipment next to a T-Shaped stage about 1 meter high, which I was sure, would be used for a catwalk.

"It's whisky and soda," she said as returned and handed me a glass.

"Thanks," I said, noticing her hand trembled a bit as she handed me a glass. "So, what will the sequence of the program be for the event?" I asked as I made the last connections to the system.

"We will be 10 models in total. There will be four categories of clothing. We will all parade in a different item for the same category doing a catwalk once each and then one time all together again. We must work out how long the music must be to accommodate all 10 women. There will then be a short break between the categories to give us time to change."

"Ok," I said. "We will take the time then it takes you to walk the catwalk 11 times, is that right?"

"Yes, just make sure there aren't any silent breaks during the walk," she asked-said concerned.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "I'll mix in songs with the same beat without you even noticing it. What are the categories, I suppose we should have a different theme for each?"

"Yes, that would be great. We will start of with gowns and sleeping wear. We will follow that with practical casual and sport underwear. The third category is named 'sexy' and we will end the night with 'naughty and revealing'"

"Ok, that sounds simple," I tried to sound professional. "I suggest we start with a slow beat and up it with each category."

"Sounds perfect," she smiled.

"Well, shall we start then?" I asked. "I already have some songs in mind, unfortunately you will have to do all of the 11 walks each time as the tempos of the songs will differ for the categories."

"I understand" she said. "Just another thing. I haven't received the official collection of lingerie yet, so I won't be able to wear it tonight."

She must have seen my face drop for she immediately continued. "You'll just have to be satisfied what I've got from my own collection," she whispered.

"No problem, I'll do a bit of background music while you change. First up the gowns and sleeping wear?"

"Yes, I'll quickly go and change. When you see the back door opening again you can start the music sequence." She disappeared through a door at the back of the catwalk.

I started to play some light background music. After about 5 minutes the same door opened again. I started a slow-dance music sequence I selected. Mrs. van Zyl ascended the stairs at the back of the catwalk. She was wearing a cream satin night robe. The soft slippery material followed the contours of her body as she slowly walked passed me on the catwalk. I could see her nipples protruding slightly through the thin fabric. She smiled at me as she walked by. She was now walking away from me towards the top part of the T-shaped platform. I could clearly see the folds of the gown inclining the cleft of her buttocks. At the "T" of the catwalk she first turned right, still walking away from me. At the end of the platform she abruptly turned and walked towards the other side of the "T". Again to the middle and then straight back to me. I felt an uncomfortable bulch in my pants as I saw the long night robe clinging to her legs. The triangle of her womanhood straining against the material. As she walked by she asked. "Are you Ok?"

"Yes" I said trying to sound undistracted. "Another 10 times and we're set." She repeated the same sequence over and over again. Each time her graceful movements added to the pain in my groin. Every time she walked with more confidence, swaying her hips as she did. At last the sequence was over.

"5 Minutes and 42 seconds!" I broadcasted the official result.

"How did I look?" she asked.

"In his official capacity the DJ is not allowed to make any subjective comments regarding the contestants," I teased her in a very formal voice.

"And in his personal capacity?" she laughed.

"Painfully beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you. Now for the next sequence. Wait for the door and don't get a heart attack!"

"Thanks for the warning!" I shouted as she once again disappeared through the door.

I started a slightly faster song as she appeared again. I couldn't believe my eyes. From the darkness behind the catwalk appeared our music teacher, Mrs. van Zyl, wearing only a bra and panties. It was a matching white cotton set from Jockey. As she was walking towards me I could see that the both the bra and panties were very tight fitting. The bulch of her vulva formed a curved bonnet on the inside of the white material. As she walked pass me she revealed two tight buns, bouncing slightly up and down as she walked.

When she eventually returned facing me again, I could see the material had slightly crept up inside the folds of her womanhood. As she walked a clear visible slit followed the motion of her legs. With each step the cotton fabric cut in deeper and deeper. I lost track of how many times she did the catwalk, I think it might have been 8 times and used the moment when she had her back to me to quickly stroke over my erect penis. I could feel how little drops formed on the tip. I looked down and saw my pants had a dark spot formed by the pre-cum. I reached inside my pants to shift my hurting penis in a more comfortable position.

"We're not even at the sexy bit and you are struggling already!" Mrs. van Zyl's voice shocked me back to reality.

I quickly released my penis. She was standing right above me on the catwalk. Her legs were slightly apart. Two thick lips were clearly visible underneath the white panties. A few lost brown curls of pubic hair showed next to the elastic. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. van Zyl...I didn't realize..."

"Oh don't worry, that's why we have a rehearsal so you can get used to it. We wouldn't want you to be embarrassed in front of an audience do we?" she said sympathetically.

"It's still embarrassing!" I complained.

"Do you think I have it easy to parade in this skimpy outfit?" She laughed and looked down at the panties. "Oh my gosh! I did not realize it was that bad! I'm so sorry..." she exclaimed as she pulled the fabric out of the lips. A wet spot was evidence of where the material had previously been.

"No please it's all right. It's just that I've never seen anything like that before," I said trying to look her in the eyes.

"Well I guess we'll just have to give this category another try then?" she smiled.

"Ok then" I said, "Ready when you are!"

She walked to the back of the catwalk again. I started the music again and this time tried to keep eye contact instead of looking at the goods. She finished the sequence in 4 minutes 27 seconds without incident.

"Well are you ready for the sexy part?" she asked with a devious smile.

"Goodness Mrs. van Zyl, if that wasn't sexy I really haven't seen anything in my life yet!"

"We'll soon fix that!" she laughed and walked away to get changed yet again. I selected an eveven faster piece of music as the back door opened again after about 7 long minutes.

She was wearing matching pink bra and panties set with very fine embroidery. The material was very thin and semi-transparent. I could clearly see the two little dark circles of her nipples showing through the bra. A darkish brown patch showed through the panties. I gasped for my breath.

"You OK boy?" she asked as she walked passed me.

"No I'm not OK, you're torturing me!" I cried.

"Shame on you, just hold on, we're nearly finished!" she shouted over her shoulder and wriggled her arse a bit to multifold the degree of my torture.

Ten more times she tortured me with her semi-nude body. The hints of dark patches imprinted in my mind forever. As she finished the last walk she returned to where I was sitting. Again she stood above me on the catwalk giving me an unobstructed view. She looked down and asked. "So how did I do?"

"You did just fine Mrs. van Zyl, I am close to death!" I tried to lighten my own embarrassment.

"You poor thing. I'm sorry I had to put you up with all this," she really sounded concerned.

"No please, I'm only joking! You really think I don't enjoy this?" I could make out the shape of some dark curls of hair through her panties. I knew there must have been a huge wet spot on the tip of my bulging shorts by now. I no longer cared if she saw it.

"I can wash that out for you and put it in the tumble dryer before you leave, it might make a stain. I don't want your parents asking questions about what you've been up to."

Well she did see it then and the thought actually contributed to an inch more of my erect penis.

"Thanks, I might take you up on your offer. Are we ready for the last sequence? What was it again? Naughty and revealing I think," I replied.

She sat down on the catwalk, her legs hanging off the side, slightly apart, and her feet close to my music system. Her panties were now in line with my face and I had and even better view than before. Her sitting position pressed her vulva hard against the tiny panties and my eyes were fixated on the bulge that formed.

"I must be honest, I don't have anything in my own collection that would be suited for that category," she said.

"I don't think anything can be more 'naughty and revealing' than what you are wearing now!" I exclaimed.

"Oh boy, you really haven't seen anything yet!" she laughed out loud. "I'm talking peek-a-boo bras and crotch-less panties."

"What?" I honestly had no idea what she was talking about.

She was getting red in the face as she tried to explain. "You see with the bras there is an opening where the breasts pop out with no material to cover them. The same goes for the panties, there is no material to cover, to cover uh..., a woman's vagina." She was obvious embarrassed by the word.

"People really buy stuff like that?" I asked.

"Off course, we wouldn't be modeling it otherwise. My concern is if you can handle it." She pointed smilingly to the bulge in my pants and it was my turn to get red.

"We'll we won't know until the event then," I said.

"Unless..." she paused for a moment. "This stays between you and me ok?" With that she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She brought her hands back to support the now loose B cups. Inch by inch she lowered her hands. Two beautiful breasts came into view. Just a bit more than a handful. The nipples were rosy pink and erect. My mouth fell open. She laughed and the bra fell on the music system. She stood up and hooked her fingers in the sides of the panties.

"Here we go," she said and slowly pulled the panties down. First the curly brown hair appeared, neatly trimmed in a triangle shape. As the panties moved down lower and lower I could see the fleshy part of her vulva. Two thick swollen lips came into view, pressed tightly together by her legs. The panties fell down to her feet. She stepped out of them with one leg, then lifted the other leg to take them in her hand. As she did so, her legs came apart, so did the lips and I had a glimpse of the pink glistening inner lips. She recovered her stance and looked down at me.

"You ok?" she asked.

I couldn't speak. I just stared at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Mrs. van Zyl, the school's music teacher was completely nude infront of me. Finally I managed to speak, I was close to tears. "I love this, I really do, I don't want to drop you, but I don't think I'll be able to concentrate now or at the event."

"You poor soul! Don't worry you'll get used to it, remember it's your first time you've seen it. Please don't give up now!" she really sounded worried. "Won't it help if you relieved yourself before the show?" she asked matter of factly.

"I think so, I have this terrible urge and pain right now." I muttered helplessly.

"Do you want me to leave and come back in a few minutes?" she asked politely.

"Can you stay, I want to look at you while I do it. Do you mind?" I asked.

"No not at all. I think it may do you some good to get used to it. And it will help with my own embarrassment in seeing you naked as well." She sat down on the platform. Again she drew her legs up to her chin, exposing he the thick outer lips of her vulva. I slowly lowered my shorts and underwear simultaneously and my erect penis popped out of its restrainment. As I stroked back and forth the droplets of pre-cum changed into a white foamy excretion. Mrs. van Zyl looked intensively at my motions and started to slowly part her legs. I looked in fascination as her lips parted in the middle. A little knob of flesh appeared at the top part of the lips. Wider and wider she spread her legs. Her private parts looked shiny and juicy. Then to my amazement she placed her hand on top of her private parts and spread the lips wide open with her fingers. A dark gaping hole became visible and I found myself staring into her vagina. Juices dribbled out of it and slowly trickled down her leg. I was ready to explode and I did. It felt like every muscle in my body contracted. My load shot and shot through the air, most of it landing right between her legs. The thick white juice trickled slowly between the lips, down to her vagina's entrance where it collected as a white puddle.

"I'm so sorry!" I whispered in a scared voice, not sure what her reaction would be.

"Wow, I've never seen a load like that. You must have really been in pain." She smiled at me. She looked down at the mess I made on her. "I think we both need to clean up a bit before we continue." She stood up and winked at me: "Come, I have some towels in the house."

I followed her to the house, both of us walking naked. In the bathroom she handed me a towel while she started to clean herself.

"Do you want to take a shower while I clean this up?" she pointed at my trousers.

"Yes please," I replied.

"You go ahead then, I'll wait for you in the living room." She left me alone in the bathroom.

After about ten minutes I was finished and I walked to her living room, a towel wrapped around my waist.

She was sitting on a couch, dressed in her summer dress again. I had to pinch myself to believe it wasn't all just a dream.

"Your clothes are in the dryer, it will only be a few minutes. I don't know how the rest of your week-end is, but it might be a good idea to do the whole rehearsal again, we did not finish the first one completely."

"Yes, I definitely would feel more comfortable if we could do it again," I replied and sat down on one of the couches. "I'll make sure I am more prepared tomorrow night"

"Tomorrow night is fine. Can I get you another drink?" she asked.

She stood up and left for the kitchen. After a minute she returned with another glass of whiskey and soda. She was holding my clothes in the other hand.

"There you go big boy." She smiled as she tossed the clothes on my lap.

I stood up and struggled a bit to pull up my shorts while keeping the towel in place.

"Here let me help you," she said and before I could decline she bent down and started to pull up my underpants. I rested my one arm on her shoulder for balance. When the material finally come to rest over my penis I could feel some of her fingers rubbing first against my scrotum and then for a brief second against my shaft. If it was accidental I wouldn't know, but the reaction to her touch was immediate. My penis jumped to full attention again.

"Boy, you are sensitive!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry," I replied.

"No, don't be, it's a compliment." She reached for my trousers and repeated the routine. Finally I was dressed again and sat down to savor my drink.

"So, you're not getting cold feet, you will still do this?" she asked and I knew I couldn't say no.

"Off course I will," I replied and I could hear a sigh of relieve.

"Thanks Pete, I won't forget this, if you ever need something just ask."

"Thanks, I will," I said. There was a bit of awkward silence as we finished our drinks.

I stood up and put my empty glass on the cupboard. "I'd better be leaving then," I said reluctantly.

She walked me outside. At the truck I paused and said-asked. "Mrs. van Zyl, you said I could ask you anything?"

"Yes?" she replied a bit hesitantly. "What is it Pete?"

"Well I just wanted to do one thing and ask that you will not be angry at me." I took all my courage and reached between her legs. My hand cupped the soft bulge of flesh through the thin cotton dress. A warm sensation went through my hand as felt the elastics of her panties. I felt her hand covering mine and expected it to be moved away. She just pressed my hand harder against her and felt how my middle finger sunk between two fleshy lips. With her other hand she reached down to the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up. Higher until my hand was over her bare panties. She guided my hand up and then down again, tight against her flesh moving it underneath the white cotton panties. Soft hairy curls mingled with my fingers and still moving down my finger tips felt two swollen lips. It sunk away between them and I felt the wet, warm, inner flesh. She guided me lower and lower and I felt my middle finger entering a juicy hot hole. My finger was completely inside when she asked. "Is that what you wanted to feel?"

"Yes," I murmured. The pleasure ended abrupt as she moved my hand away and she let her dress fell down to her ankles again.

"I think that's enough for one night," she smiled. "You'd better get home now."

"Yes," I agreed as I climbed into the vehicle.

It must have been the longest Saturday of my life. Why I did it I do not know, but I told my parents that I would be staying over at some friends the night. I did not want to feel rushed to return home again. I also called Mrs. van Zyl to ask her if we could start a bit earlier. Though I was a bit scared, she sounded quite at ease as we agreed to six o' clock that evening.

It was 15 minutes to six as I kick-started my Suzuki 50cc bike. I drove slowly and stopped in front of Mrs. van Zyl's house exactly six o' clock. I felt a bit shy and awkward as I knocked on the door. I really didn't know what to expect. Would she be angry? Would she be embarrassed?

She opened the door and smiled. I was relieved.

"Hi Pete, punctual as usual," she said.

"Always," I repeated the previous night's response.

"Can I get you a drink before we start?"

"Please, we've got lots of time tonight," I said.

She showed me into the living room and I made myself comfortable on one of the couches. I noticed she wore a tight pair of jeans with a red pull-over jersey.

"What time do your parents expect you home?"

"Well...," I felt a red blush over my face. "I told them I was off to some friends and that I would not be home tonight," I was scared and waited her angry reply.

"That's good, and then we don't have to rush at all. The spare bedroom is always ready." She was really not making a big issue out of it. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Uh, no, but please don't go through a lot of trouble."

"No, it won't be trouble and it's been a while since I had a guest for dinner. But wait, drinks first." She turned and walked towards the kitchen.

"Here," she said as she returned with two glasses.

"Thanks," I said. I took the whiskey and took a long sip.

Then the awkward silence again.

"You are still comfortable with the whole fashion show thing?" she asked.

"Yes, I think tonight will be better. After all, I've already seen you naked," I replied.

"Yeah, and felt me up good, more than I anticipated," she teased smilingly.

I felt the red rush to my face again. "I'm so sorry about that, but I..."

"Don't be silly. I started to enjoy it too much, that's why I moved your hand away." It was her turn to get a blush.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Off course. I am a woman you know and it has been a while since any man had touched me down there." She winked and sat down with her drink.

After a couple of minutes we were both finished with our drinks. She stood up and said. "I think I'll fix us both something to eat before we start. You must be starving by now."

"Mrs. van Zyl, could I ask you a favour while you make us dinner? You see I figured the more I see you nude, the more I'll get used to it."

"You want me to cook naked?" She laughed, "Well that's one thing I haven't done before. Well OK, but on one condition."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm not going to be the only one naked!" She laughed and began to pull the red pull-over up. She was wearing a black lacy bra. She turned around. "Will you help me with this?"

I got up and fumbled with the hooks of her bra. After a while I figured out the workings and the bra came loose. She turned to face me. I stared down the two moulds of flesh. The nipples hard and erect. She looked me in the eyes as she fumbled with the button on her jeans. Slowly she pulled down the zipper. She wasn't wearing panties.

I don't normally walk around like this, but I thought I had to change anyway," she sort of apologized. She pulled down her jeans to her ankles and then stepped out of them. She was naked again. This time I did not ask. I reached forward and touched her. My hand first cupped her vulva, then my middle finger parted her lips. She was wet and warm. She spread her legs a bit more and I could feel the damp wet opening of her vagina. I slowly inserted two fingers, felt some resistance at the opening. She relaxed her muscles and my fingers went up all the way. Slowly my fingers explored the inside of her vagina. The secret hidden folds, the soft fleshy walls. She went on her knees forcing my hand away from her. I felt her hands over my groin as she unfastened my jeans. She pulled off my jeans and underpants in one quick movement. My erect penis sprung out of its hiding place. She stroked the shaft slowly and gentle, continued to my balls. She moved her head forward and the warmest wettest sensation engulfed my penis as she swallowed all of me. I couldn't hold any more. I came and came and came. My penis shooting its white load deep into her mouth. She just sucked and swallowed until all of it was gone. She released me only after she sensed that it was getting uncomfortable. She looked up at me. Funny, I did not feel ashamed or anything. I just pulled her forward and hugged her. She stroked my hair and I felt as at home like never before. I wanted to cry for some or other odd reason. She kept comforting me and moved to sit next to me. My head was on her lap, she kept on stroking my hair as if I was a baby.

I must have dozed off. I awoke with sounds from the kitchen. I sat up and saw that I was covered in a blanket. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. There she was. Still naked, busy preparing something on the stove. I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts from behind. She lovingly laid her head back against my shoulder.

"Hi," she said, barely whispering. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine. I'm more than fine," I whispered into her ear.

I pulled her closer to me and stroked my hands all over her body. I could feel her body relax, nearly go limp in my arms. Her buttocks pressed lightly against my penis, provoking it again to a full erection. She pressed a little harder and my penis slowly entered the cleft of her buttocks. She bent forward slowly, forcing my penis inch for inch deeper into the cleft. She spread her legs a bit and suddenly I felt her pubic lips on my penis tip. Soft, warm and moist. She started to press backward. The lips slowly engulfed my penis tip. Somewhere she contracted muscles and I cried out as a warm wet clenching feeling of ecstasy gripped me. She forced her buttocks backwards and my penis glided into her vagina's shaft. Deeper and deeper until I could feel my scrotum against her lips. For a moment we just stood like that. My penis buried deep inside her womanhood. Lightly she began to rock. Forward and backward. My penis sliding in and out her juicy flesh. I slipped out completely and my penis slided through her lips, all the way down the slit. Mrs. van Zyl made a little groaning sound as my tip touched her clitoris. She reached through her legs, grabbed my penis and moved it a few times up and down her slit. Then she guided the tip to her entrance again and allowed me to slide all the way back inside her. I couldn't stand still anymore. In sequence we thrusted our hips back and forth. I could hear a squish-squish sound and felt her wetness dripping on my scrotum. It was too much for me and I thrusted my hips forward. I felt how my white juice shot deep inside her vagina. Again the walls contracted and helped squeeze out the powerful jets of liquid, shot after shot. After I finished she slowly raised her body again. I felt my limp penis leave her vagina, bringing along some of the liquids. I knew that there would not be any more rehearsals for the rest of the night as she led me to her bedroom.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:38 PM

This is a really great story. I'm surprised nobody has ever commented it before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tml90 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2009, 02:41 AM

Thanked 9,878 Times in 419 Posts

Part 2?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Busy_D For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 05:05 AM

Talking great story

this story really need a second part.
what if for the event he discover that other teachers and mothers of friends of his come and they have to model some of the kinky models. and even to see who make the most effect.

cheers and good luck.

architya2000
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to architya2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 11:12 AM

Wink There is a part 2

I originally posted the story on Literotica and decided to post part 1 on OCC when the site opened a fiction thread. I did not get too many responces here so I refrained from posting the remaining parts as well. Not that I am an ego chaser, but I assumed the story was not that well received and don't want to clock up the precious space on OCC that we have to post beautiful girlies with my written drivel . The full story is open and free to read at this link:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited by janneman1; 06-11-2009 at 11:17 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Send a message via MSN to bluebaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by janneman1 View Post
I originally posted the story on Literotica and decided to post part 1 on OCC when the site opened a fiction thread. I did not get too many responces here so I refrained from posting the remaining parts as well. Not that I am an ego chaser, but I assumed the story was not that well received and don't want to clock up the precious space on OCC that we have to post beautiful girlies with my written drivel . The full story is open and free to read at this link:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Thanks for the interest.
Just because people don't always press "thanks" it doesn't mean that your input is not appreciated.

You created a thread with a story that has been viewed 3700 times, please do not be disheartened by the lack of responses.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:32 PM

Default The Music Teacher Chapter 1

Ok after serious consideration I decided to post the full story on OCC. Could I ask one of the moderators to replace the original chapter 1 with this one (some grammar corrections - English my not first language ). The rest of the chapters will follow...

CHAPTER 1

It was a Friday afternoon during the last school break when the music teacher had called for me. One of the pupils in a lower grade had delivered a message that Mrs. van Zyl would like to speak to me before end of the school day. As I didn’t take music as a subject, I was very curious. It was a very small school in a small town with only about 100 pupils from grade 8 to 12. As I was a member of the student body, I suspected she needed my assistance in some or other administrative issue. Just after the bell announced the end of the last class, I knocked on the door of the music class.

Mrs. van Zyl opened and beckoned me inside. She was a divorced lady in her mid 40’s and was the secret object of many schoolboys’ fantasy. She had dark-blond hair cut off in a neat style around her shoulders, a very nice hand full of perky breasts and a set of legs to die for. I looked approvingly at the flower patterned summer dress. It complemented her assets.

“You were looking for me, Mrs. van Zyl?” I asked politely.

“Yes, tell me Pete, you still own that big music system you used at the school dance last year?”

A smile formed on my lips as I realized what favour I was into. I did have an impressive mobile music system. I used it to make some extra pocket money at weddings and birthday parties. She must have seen it at the last school dance and obviously she needed it for some event.

“Yeah sure, you need to hire my services?” I asked, thinking of what I could do with some extra cash money.

“Well I, I…” she blushed and continued hesitantly, “Yes, but it’s not the usual dance thing,” she muttered.

“Yes?” I asked confused.

“Well it’s a private fashion show,” she replied

“I think I can manage that,” I said with confidence, “I did the sound at a fashion festival last year”.

She was still blushing red and said. “This will be somewhat different. It’s a rather sensitive issue. See, I’ll be one of the models myself. The potential customers will be high society ladies from the city.”

“Well I can’t see how that’s going to problem Mrs. van Zyl,” I said frowningly.

“The thing is we will be modeling some underwear and lingerie and we need someone who will really handle it in a professional manner.” It was off her chest now and she looked relieved as she managed to say it. “It’s a bit embarrassing to ask one of the school’s pupils, but I’ve known you for years now, and am quite sure you will keep it highly confidential. There is really no one else I can trust. I thought about using my home stereo, but I really wanted to add some professional flair and that just would not do it”.

“Oh, I see” I stammered and felt some heat spreading over my cheeks. “Will you be comfortable with my presence there?” I asked.

“Don’t ask! It’s embarrassing just to discuss it!” She laughed and added, “The question is if will you’ll be okay?”

“I don’t know,” I said honestly, “I…I’ve never seen a woman in underwear before except in magazines and stuff,” I blushed at my own inexperience.

“We’re on level playfields then,” the colour of her cheeks went into conjunction with mine and there was a hint of sadness in her voice, “it’s been a while since a man saw me in my underwear.”

“You think we can have a practice run or something, a rehearsal maybe?”

She thought it over a bit and said. The show is Saturday in two weeks. You remember the barn next to my house?” She paused then said. “Well you should remember it. We had the school dance there last year. Didn’t you do the music there as well?”

“Of course I remember, you’ve got a lovely place.” Her home was on a smallholding just out of town, about a ten to fifteen minutes’ drive on a gravel road.

“If you have some free time this weekend, I think it might be a good idea to do some sort of rehearsal. I had already hired the stage. The contractors had set it up yesterday. It will be great if we can work through the program a bit and choose some music ahead of the event.”

“I’m free tonight,” I said. “I would definitely be more relaxed if I had some idea of what to expect. I don’t want to get a bad reputation from your high class customers.”

“Don’t worry about that, I’m sure it’ll be fine. Can I pick you up roundabout, say eight o’ clock?” she asked.

“No need. The equipment won’t fit in your car. I’ll borrow my father’s pick-up. Eight o’ clock is perfect. Maybe I can leave the equipment there, so it is ready and tested for the event?” I asked as I stood up to leave.

“Of course. The barn is safe, I’ll lock up good when we’re finished.”

“Okay, see you at eight then.”

“See you,” she said as I closed the door behind me.

The smallholding was just over 5km from town. The road wasn’t too good and it took me a good fifteen minutes to get there. I stopped in front of her house a minute before 8. As I started to offload the equipment, she met me outside.

“I see you are very punctual,” she said.

“Always,” I replied and without thinking added, “did you really think I’d be late for an underwear show?

She said shyly. “I hope you’re not going to be disappointed, remember it will only be me tonight. I…I’m not exactly an oil painting”

I looked at her and said honesty, “I strongly doubt that I’d be disappointed Ma’am.”

She laughed self-consciously. “I’ll take that as a compliment, but bear in mind you haven’t seen me without clothes yet.” She got hold of some of the smaller stuff. “Can I help you with these?”

“Sure.”

She was still in the summer dress of the afternoon. She went off ahead of me while I offloaded some speakers. I looked at her long slender legs as the lights from the barn penetrated the thin summer dress. For the first time I appreciated the magnitude of the situation. I would more than probably see this woman in her underwear. The thought added some length to my private parts.

I met her in the barn. “It will take about thirty minutes to set up the sound.”

“Can I get you something to drink?” she asked.

“Coffee’s fine,” I said. “On the other hand if you’ve got something stronger, it might do the nerves some good. I did turn 18 last week.” I assured her in case she had some objections in giving pupils alcoholic drinks.

“Okay, you finish here, I’ll get us a drink”

I set up the equipment next to a T-Shaped stage I recognized as a catwalk. It was about one meter from the ground and about eight meters to the ‘T’.

After about ten minutes Mrs. van Zyl returned and handed me a glass. “It’s whisky and soda.”

“Thanks,” I said, noticing her hand trembled a bit as she handed me a glass. She took a long sip from her own glass. “Have you set up the program yet, the sequence and stuff.” I fiddled with some of the systems wires and connections.

“Yes. We will be ten models in all. There are four categories of clothing. We will all parade in a different item for the same category. We will each do a full catwalk on our own and then one time all together again.

“We should work out the length of the tracks to accommodate ten women and a final walk.” I suggested.

“Jip,” she agreed, “eleven walks per category in total. There will then be a short break to give us time to change.”

“Understood,” I said.

“Just make sure there aren’t any silent breaks during the walk,” she asked-said concerned.

“Don’t worry,” I assured her, “I’ll mix songs with the same beat without you even noticing it. What are the categories, I suppose we should have a different theme of music for each?”

“That will be great. We start off with gowns and sleeping wear. We then proceed to practical, casual and sports underwear. The third category is ‘sexy underwear’ and we will end the night with ‘naughty and revealing’”

“Sounds simple,” I tried to sound like a professional. “I suggest we start with a slow beat and up it a bit with each category.”

“Sounds perfect,” she smiled.

I was finished with my setup and there was an uncomfortable silence. I broke it cautiously. “I think we should get on with it. Uh…well how do you want us to do this?”

She was equally embarrassed. “You think I should…uh…do it in my underwear?”

“It might be good to get used to…well you and I’ll be both more confident if we did it as it was supposed to be, sort of get used to each other.”

“You’re right,” she agreed hesitantly. “Oh my God this is going to be difficult.” She put a hand to her mouth as she giggled shyly. “I don’t have the show’s stuff yet so you’ll have to be satisfied with my own collection,” she laughed nervously.

“It will be interesting to see what you normally wear under that,” I teased and looked at her dress.

“I bet you would,” she returned my tease. “There’s a make shift dressing room at the back. I’ll get dress…undressed then.”

“Can’t wait. I’ll do a bit of background music while you change. First up the gowns and sleeping wear?”

“Yes, as soon as you see me at the stairs at the back you can do your thing.” She turned and headed for the dressing room.

I played a fitting musical piece I had earlier selected as back ground music. After about five minutes the door to the dressing room opened again and she ascended the stairs. I mixed in a romantic track with a slow beat then looked at the woman at the back of the catwalk. Mrs. van Zyl wore a long, thin, cream coloured satin robe. The soft, thin material followed the contours of her body as she slowly walked on the catwalk. She did it with the graceful style of an experienced model. I stared at the tall slender body. The silk clung to her like a second skin, straining slightly over the roundness of her breasts. The protrusion of her nipples was just a faint hint beneath the thin fabric. She had an uneasy smile on her face as she passed me. She was now walking away from me towards the top part of the T-shaped platform. I looked from behind at the teasing folds of the gown as it shaped to her buttocks. At the “T” of the catwalk she first turned right, still walking away from me. At the end of the platform she abruptly turned and walked towards the other side of the “T”. She proceeded to the middle again and returned straight back to me. I felt an uncomfortable pressure between my legs as my eyes fixated on the triangle of her womanhood, engraved by the silk as she walked.

“Everything fine?” she asked as she passed me again.

“Yes,” I said and tried to sound undistracted, “another ten times and we’re set”. She did the same sequence over and over again. Each time with more confidence and grace. She walked, swaying her hips with an expensive elegance that filled the whole room. At last the sequence was over.

“Five minutes and forty two seconds,” I announced the official result.

“How did I look?” she asked anxiously.

“In his official capacity the DJ is not allowed to make any subjective comments regarding the contestants,” I teased her in a very formal voice.

“And in his personal capacity?” she laughed.

“Painfully beautiful!” I exclaimed.

She lowered her body and sat on the platform right in front of me. She was swinging her legs like a little girl at the playground.

“Thank you,” she said sincerely, “but I think that was the easy part. You sure you want to go on? I won’t blame…”

“Don’t worry Ma’am. I’m sure I can handle it,” I tried to sound brave.

“It’s not only you I’m worried about. Like I said it’s been a while since…” She bit her under lip. “Oh what the hell, let’s get this over and done with,” she said with forced determination and stood up. “Just don’t get a heart attack!” She laughed as she went to the dressing room.

“Thanks for the warning!” I shouted as she once again disappeared through the door.

The rhythm of the next song was slightly faster. I looked at the door where Mrs. van Zyl had appeared and some innocent, inexperienced voice inside of me told me that this couldn’t be. I saw our music teacher, Mrs. Ann van Zyl, wearing only a bra and panties. It was a matching white cotton set from Jockey. As she was walking towards me I could see that the both the bra and bikini cut panties were very tight fitting. Her vulva formed a curved bonnet as it strained against the white material. As she passed me she revealed two tight buns, bouncing slightly up and down as she walked.

When she eventually returned facing me again, I saw that the material had crept up slightly inside the folds of her womanhood. As she walked a clear visible slit followed the motion of her legs. With each step the cotton fabric cut in deeper and deeper. I lost track of how many times she walked up and down. I think it might have been the seventh time when I could no longer deal with the enormous pressure in my own pants. I used the moment when she had her back to me to rub over my throbbing and erect discomfort. I felt the damp feeling of my own wetness under my hand as little drops from my tip explored the outside world. I looked down and saw my pants had a dark spot formed by the pre-cum. I reached inside my pants to shift my aching penis in a more comfortable position.

“We’re not even at the sexy bit and you are struggling already!” Mrs. van Zyl’s voice shocked me back to reality.

I quickly released my penis. She was standing right above me on the catwalk. Her legs were slightly apart. The white cotton material had now penetrated the deepest parts of her slit and her two swollen labia were clearly visible underneath the material. A few lost brown curls of pubic hair peeped on the sides of the elastic.

“Oh my…I’m so sorry, Ma’am…I didn’t realize…”

“Stop! Don’t worry. That’s why we have this rehearsal remember.” She had a sympathetic look. “If it makes you feel any better I…well it’s good to know I can still provoke some reaction,” she said bashfully.

“It’s still embarrassing!” I complained.

“Do you think it’s easy for me to parade in this?” She looked down at her attire. “Oh my gosh! I did not realize it was that bad!” Her hands shot down to her pubes in a lamely effort. She must have decided to rather rectify than cover up. “I’m so sorry…” Her whole figure displayed embarrassment as she gently pulled the fabric out of the lips. A long wet stripe was evidence to where the material had previously been.

“It’s alright. It’s just that I’ve never seen anything like that before.” I said trying to look her in the eyes.

“I really didn’t know it was doing that,” she still tried to apologize.

“Doing what?” I asked innocently and tried to hide my smile.

“Clinging to my…You’re teasing me you little twit!” she laughed as she realized I wasn’t as innocent she thought I was.

“Maybe,” I smiled. I tried to cover my own wet spot from her eyes as she was looking down to me.

“I can wash that out for you before you leave,” she offered. For some reason the fact that she saw some of my own forbidden intimacy acted as fuel for my already unbearable burden. The wet spot became wetter and my pants had the resemblance of an army tent.

There were a lot of things I wanted to say, but I could only manage a barely audible “Thanks.”

“Well I guess we’ll just have to give this category another try then?” she smiled.

“Okay then,” I said determined to do it right this time. “Ready when you are!”

She walked to the back of the catwalk again. I played music again and this time I tried to keep eye contact instead of looking at the goods. She finished the sequence in four minutes, twenty-seven seconds, without incident.

“Well are you ready for the sexy part?” she asked with a devious smile.

“Goodness Ma’am, if that wasn’t sexy, I really haven’t seen anything in my life yet!”

“We’ll soon fix that!” she said and walked away with a taunting provocativeness in her step.

Again I selected a faster piece of music as the back door opened yet again.

She wore a pink bra and panties set with very fine embroidered patterns. It looked soft, sexy and feminine. As she came closer to my position I could see the two little dark circles of her nipples showing through the bra. A darkish brown patch peeked through the panties. There was suddenly a fair amount of saliva in my mouth and I struggled to get rid of it.

“You okay?” she asked as she passed me.

“No I’m not okay, you’re torturing me!” I cried.

“Shame on you, just hold on, we’re nearly finished!” she shouted over her shoulder and wriggle her bum and it drove me beyond the point of civilized torture.

Ten more times she tortured me again with her semi-nude body. The hints of dark patches imprinted in my mind forever. When she finished the last walk she returned to where I was sitting. She stood above me on the platform and I had an unobstructed view. She looked down and asked: “So how did I do?”

“You did just fine Mrs. van Zyl, I am close to death!” I tried to lighten my own embarrassment.

“I’m sorry I had to put you up with all this,” she sounded genuinely concerned.

“No please, I’m only joking! You really think I don’t enjoy this?” I could make out the shape of some dark curls of hair underneath her panties. I knew there must have been a huge wet spot on the tip of my bulging shorts by now. I no longer cared if she saw it or not.

She sat down like she did before, her legs hanging off the side, slightly apart, and her feet close to my music system. Her panties were now in line with my face and I had and even better view than before. Her sitting position pressed her vulva hard against the tiny panties and my eyes were fixated on the bulge that formed.

I took a sip from my drink and offered her my glass. She took it and had a sip herself.

“So it’s naughty and revealing now,” I said as she handed my glass back.

“To be honest, I don’t have anything in my own collection that would be suited for that,” she said.

“I don’t think anything can be more naughty and revealing than what you are wearing right now!” I exclaimed.

“Oh boy, you really haven’t seen anything yet!” she laughed out loud. “I’m talking peek-a-boo bras and crotchless panties.”

“What?” I honestly had no idea what she was talking about.

She was getting red in the face as she tried to explain. “You see with the bras there’s an opening where the breasts pop out with no material to cover them. The same goes for the panties, there is no material to cover, to cover uh; a woman’s vagina” she was obviously embarrassed by the word.

“People really buy stuff like that?” I asked.

“Of course, we wouldn’t be modeling it otherwise. My concern is, if you can handle it.” She pointed smilingly to the bulge in my pants and it was my turn to get red.

“We’ll we won’t know until the event then,” I said.

“Unless…” she paused a moment. “You’ve really never seen one before?”

“What, crotchless panties?”

“No man! A…a nude woman.”

I shook my head from side to side to make it very clear that these eyes of mine, never before in my life, had set their view on a nude woman.

“If you’re eighteen it’s about time. This stays between you and me okay? And it’s only to prepare you for the show.” She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She brought her hands back to support the now loose b-cups. Inch by inch she lowered her hands. Two beautiful breasts came into view. Just a bit more than a handful. The nipples were rosy, pink and erect. My mouth fell open. She laughed and the bra fell on the music system. She stood up and hooked her fingers in the sides of the panties.

“Here we go” she said and slowly pulled the panties down. First appeared the curly brown hair, neatly trimmed in a triangle shape. As the panties moved lower and lower I began to see the fleshy part. Two thick gorged lips appeared; pressed tightly together by her legs. The panties fell down to her feet. She stepped out of them with one leg, and then lifted the other leg to take them in her hand. As she did so her legs came apart; so did the lips and I had a glimpse of the pink glistening inner lips. She recovered her stance and looked down at me. “You okay?” she asked.

I couldn’t speak. I just stared at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Mrs. van Zyl, the school’s music teacher was completely nude in front of me. Finally I managed to speak, I was close to tears. “I love this, I really do, I don’t want to drop you, but I don’t think I’ll be able to concentrate now or at the event.”

“You poor soul! Don’t worry you’ll get used to it, remember it’s the first time you’ve seen it. Please don’t give up now!” She really sounded worried. “Won’t it help if you relieved yourself before the show?” she asked.

I looked in her eyes and saw she wasn’t teasing me. “I think so, I have this terrible urge and pain right now.” I muttered pathetically and pressed down on my crotch.

“Do you want me to leave and come back in a few minutes?” she asked politely.

“Can you stay, I want to look at you while I do it. Do you mind?” I asked.

There was silence as she contemplated my request. “No, I don’t mind,” she whispered and added, “I think it may do you some good to get used to it. It will help me too…well to see you naked as well will sort of ease my own embarrassment.

She sat down on the platform and drew her legs up to her chin, exposing he the thick outer lips of her vulva. I slowly lowered my shorts and underwear simultaneously and my erect penis popped out of its restraints. I clenched my shaft in my right hand and moved it slowly back and forth. The droplets of pre-cum changed into a white foamy excretion. Mrs. van Zyl looked intensively at my motions and began to slowly part her legs. I looked in fascination as her lips parted in the middle. A little knob of flesh appeared at the top part of the lips. Wider and wider she spread her legs. Her private parts looked shiny and juicy. Then to my amazement she placed her hand on top of her private parts and spread the lips wide open with her fingers. A dark gaping hole became visible and I found myself staring into her vagina. A few drops of liquid dribbled out of it and slowly trickled down her leg. I was ready to explode and I did. It felt like every muscle in my body contracted. My load shot and shot through the air, most of it landing right between her legs. The thick white liquid dripped slowly between her labia, down to her vagina’s entrance where it collected as a white puddle.

“I’m so sorry!” I whispered in a scared voice, not sure what her reaction would be.

“Wow, I’ve never seen a load like that. You must have really been in pain.” She smiled at me. She looked down at the mess I made on her. “I think we both need to clean up a bit before we continue.” She stood up and winked at me: “Come, I have some towels in the house.”

I followed her to the house, both of us walking naked. In the bathroom she handed me a towel while she started to clean herself.

“Do you want to take a shower while I clean this up?” she pointed at my trousers.

“Yes please,” I replied.

“Go ahead, I’ll wait for you in the living room.” She left me alone in the bathroom.

After about ten minutes I was finished and I walked to her living room, a towel wrapped around my waist.

She was sitting on a couch, dressed in her summer dress again. I had to pinch myself to remind me it wasn’t all just a dream.

“Your clothes are in the dryer, it will only take a few minutes. I don’t know how the rest of your week-end is, but it might be a good idea to do the whole rehearsal again, we did not even finish this one yet.”

“Yes, I would feel more comfortable if we could do it again” I replied and sat down on one of the sofas. “I’ll make sure I am more prepared tomorrow night.”

“It will be alright,” she promised. “Can I get you another drink?”

“Thanks.”

She stood up and left for the kitchen. After a minute she returned with another glass of whiskey and soda. She was holding my clothes in the other hand.

“There you go big boy,” she smiled as she tossed the clothes on my lap.

I stood up and struggled a bit to pull up my shorts while keeping the towel in place.

“Here let me help you,” she said and before I could decline she bent down and started to pull up my underpants. I rested my one arm on her shoulder for balance. When the material finally come to rest over my penis I could feel some of her fingers rubbing first against my scrotum and then for a brief second against my shaft. If it was accidental or not I wouldn’t know, but the reaction to her touch was immediate. My penis jumped to full attention again.

“Boy, you are sensitive!” she exclaimed.

“Sorry” I replied.

“No, don’t be, it’s a compliment.” She reached for my trousers and repeated the routine. Finally I was dressed again and sat down to enjoy my drink.

“So, you’re not getting cold feet, you will still do this?” she asked and I knew I couldn’t say no.

“Of course I will,” I replied and I could hear a sigh from relieve.

“Thanks Pete. I won’t forget this; if you ever need something just ask.

“Thanks, I will,” I said. There was a bit of awkward silence as we finished our drinks.

I stood up and put my empty glass on the cupboard. “I’d better be leaving then.” I said reluctantly.

She walked me outside. At the van I paused and said-asked. “Mrs. van Zyl, you said I could ask you anything?”

“Yes?” she replied a bit hesitantly. “What is it Pete?”

“Well I just wanted to do one thing and ask that you will not be angry at me.” I took all my courage and reached between her legs. My hand cupped the soft bulge of flesh through the thin cotton dress. A warm sensation went through my hand as I felt the elastics of her panties. I felt her hand covering mine and expected it to be moved away. She just pressed my hand harder against her and felt how my middle finger sunk inside of her sex. With her other hand she reached down to the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up. Higher until my hand was over her bare panties. She guided my hand up and then down again, tight against her flesh moving it underneath the white cotton panties. Soft hairy curls mingled with my fingers. She moved my hand lower and my fingertips felt her two swollen lips. My fingers sunk between them and I felt the wet, warm, inner flesh. She guided me lower and lower and I felt my middle finger entering a sodden hot blanket.

When my finger was completely inside her vagina she asked. “Is this what you wanted to feel?”

“Yes,” I murmured. The pleasure ended abrupt as she moved my hand away and she let her dress fell down to her ankles again.

“I think that’s enough for one night,” she smiled. “You’d better get home now.”

“Yes,” I agreed as I got into the vehicle.

It must have been the longest Saturday of my life. Why I did it I do not know, but I told my parents that I would be staying over at some friends the night. I did not want to feel rushed to return home again. I also called Mrs. van Zyl to ask her if we could start a bit earlier. Though I was a bit scared, she sounded quite at ease as we agreed to six o’ clock that evening.

It was 15 minutes to six as I kick-started my Suzuki 50cc bike. I drove slowly and stopped in front of Mrs. van Zyl’s house exactly six o’ clock. I felt a bit shy and awkward as I knocked on the door. I really didn’t know what to expect. Would she be angry? Would she be embarrassed?

She opened the door and smiled. I was relieved.

“Hi Pete, punctual as usual,” she said.

“Always,” I repeated the previous night’s response.

“Something to drink before we start?”

“Please, we’ve got lots of time tonight,” I said.

She showed me into the living room and I made myself comfortable on one of the couches. I noticed she wore a tight pair of jeans with a red pullover jersey.

“What time do your parents expect you home?”

“Well…” I felt a red blush over my face. “I told them I was off to some friends and that I wouldn’t be home tonight,” I was scared and waited for her angry reply.

“That’s good, we don’t have to rush at all then. The spare bedroom is always ready.” She was really not making a big issue out of it. “Have you eaten yet?”

“Uh, no, but please don’t go through a lot of trouble.”

“No, it won’t be trouble and it’s been a while since I had a guest for dinner. But wait, drinks first.” She turned and went towards the kitchen.

“Here,” she said as she returned with two glasses.

“Thanks,” I said. I took the whiskey and relished a sip.

The awkward silence again.

“You are still comfortable with the whole fashion show thing?” she asked after a while.

“Yes, I think tonight will be better. After all, I’ve already seen you naked,”

“Yeah, and felt me up good, more than I anticipated,” she teased smilingly.

I felt the red rush to my face again. “I’m so sorry about that, but I….”

“Don’t be silly. I started to enjoy it too much, that’s why I moved your hand away.” It was her turn to blush.

“Really?” I asked surprised.

“Of course. I am a woman you know; it has been a while since any man had touched me down there.” She winked and sat down with her drink.

After a couple of minutes we were both finished with our drinks. She stood up and said. “I think I’ll fix us both something to eat before we start. You must be starving.”

“Mrs. van Zyl, could I ask you a favour while you make us dinner. You see I figured the more I see you naked, the more I’ll get used to it.”

“You want me to cook naked?” she laughed. “Well that’s one thing I haven’t done before. Well okay, but on one condition.”

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I’m not going to be the only one naked!” She laughed and began to pull the red pullover up. She was wearing a black lacy bra. She turned around, “Will you help me with this?”

I got up and fumbled with the hooks of her bra. After a while I figured out the workings and the bra came loose. She turned to face me. I stared down the two moulds of flesh. The nipples hard and erect. She looked me in the eyes as she fumbled with the button on her jeans. Slowly she pulled off the zipper. She wasn’t wearing panties.

I don’t normally walk around like this, but I thought I had to change anyway,” she apologized. She pulled down her jeans to her ankles and then stepped out of them. She was naked again. This time I did not ask. I reached forward and touched her. My hand first cupped her vulva; my middle finger proceeded to part her lips. She was wet and warm. She spread her legs a bit more and I could feel the intense heat at the opening of her vagina. I slowly inserted two fingers, felt some resistance at first. She relaxed her muscles and my fingers went up all the way. Slowly, cautiously, my fingers explored the inside of her vagina. The secret hidden folds, the soft fleshy walls. She went on her knees forcing my hand away from her. I felt her hands over my groin as she unfastened my jeans. She pulled off both my jeans and underpants in one quick movement. My erect penis was close to her face. Gently she stroked the shaft, moved to my balls. She moved her head forward and surrounded me with a scalding hot, wet sensation as she swallowed all of me. My brain struggled to accept this new sensation of ecstasy. I couldn’t hold any more. I tried to hold back as I came, but in some strange way it added to the released pleasure. She took all of my juices in her mouth, kept on swallowing as it came. She kept sucking even when I was finished. She realized there was no more and released as she sensed that it was getting uncomfortable for me.

She looked up at me. Funny, I did not feel ashamed or anything. I just pulled her forward and hugged her. She stroked my hair and I felt as at home like never before. I wanted to cry for some or other odd reason. She kept comforting me and moved to sit next to me. My head was on her lap; she kept on stroking my hair as if I was a baby.

I must have dozed off. I awoke with sounds from the kitchen. I sat up and saw that I was covered in a blanket. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. There she was. Still naked, busy preparing something on the stove. I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts from behind. She lovingly laid her head back against my shoulder.

“Hi,” she said, barely whispering. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I’m more than fine,” I whispered into her ear.

I pulled her closer to me and stroked my hands tenderly over her body. I could feel her body relax, nearly go limp in my arms. Her buttocks pressed lightly against my penis, provoking it again. She pressed a little harder and my penis slowly entered the cleft of her buttocks. She bent over, slowly and gradually, forcing my penis inch for inch deeper into the cleft. She spread her legs a bit and suddenly I felt her pubic lips on my tip. Soft, warm and moist. She pressed backward. The lips covered my tip and I felt the little folds of her entrance. I forced the tip of my penis to just inside her vagina. Somewhere she contracted muscles and her opening gripped me. I cried out as the feeling of electricity played along the nerve ends. Still backwards she forced her buttocks and my penis slid into her vagina. Deeper and deeper until I could feel my scrotum against her. For a moment we just stood like that. My penis buried deep inside of her. She began to rock her hips. Forward and backwards. My penis went in and out her soggy flesh. I slipped out completely and my penis slid through her lips, all the way through her slit. She groaned as my tip touched her clitoris. She reached through her legs, grabbed my penis and moved it a few times up and down her slit. She guided the tip to her entrance again and allowed me to slide all the way back inside her. I couldn’t stand still anymore. In sequence we moved our hips back and forth. It was too much for me and I jammed my hips forward. Compressed jets of liquid entered her vagina. Again her walls contracted and helped to squeeze out the powerful bursts of liquid, shot after shot. I finished and she slowly raised her body again. I felt my limp penis leave her vagina, bringing along some of the liquids. I knew that there would not be any more rehearsals for the rest of the night as she led me to her bedroom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2009, 12:34 PM

Default The Music Teacher Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

The early rays of the Sunday morning sun brightened the script of my dreams to a blank page. I lazily opened my eyes and recalled the previous night’s events. As the warm erotic thoughts embraced me, I stretched out my arm to her side of the bed. A feeling of panic and longing mixed together in my mind as I felt the empty space. I saw the little piece of paper on the nightstand. Her handwriting was neat and fluent.

Hi Pete, sorry I didn’t want to wake you. Hope you had slept as well as I did. I have to leave for Jo’burg to collect some parcels and will only be back tomorrow morning. Unfortunately some of the ‘models’ are going with, so I couldn’t ask you to join me – and like I said, we’ll only be back Monday morning.

Ann

PS There’s breakfast in the microwave.

I read the note again. It was signed “Ann”, not “Mrs. van Zyl”. I realized just how complicated the situation was. Where do we go from here? What do I call her? Ann? Mrs. van Zyl? How will she react back at school? I tried to answer the questions and read the note yet again. I was curious about the ‘models’ going with her. I have never thought about it and assumed the other models would come from the city. Her note clearly was to the contrary. At least some of them were local. Would I know them? If they were from our town it was a definite given. Everyone knew everybody here.

We never made it to dinner the previous night and I stood up to enjoy the ‘PS’ part of her note.

For one and a half days I felt like a caged lion. I walked up and down in my room, my emotions creating havoc while my mind tried to contemplate the huge burden of unknown feelings. Loneliness and a yearning for her presence gnawed at my intestines. Time almost stood still until that Monday afternoon.

School just came out and I rushed to the music class. I had a hard time to keep myself from running. As I approached her door, I heard some raised voices in an obvious heated discussion. I stood back and listened.

“For God’s sake Ann, I can’t go along with this! Are you out of your mind? I would never have agreed to this if I knew there would be males present!” The voice belonged to Mrs. Maureen Skinner, my math’s teacher. She sounded more than upset.

“Oh Maureen, don’t be such a prude! And it’s not ‘males’, it’s only Pete,” Mrs. van Zyl was apparently defending my presence at the fashion show.

“Worse! He’s only a boy, I teach him math’s for heaven’s sake. And what about Lisa? She’s in his class!” If possible, the voice sounded even more upset.

This was most interesting. Mrs. Skinner’s daughter was in my class. Like me, she was 18 years of age. Would she be one of the models? Hardly believing. Lisa Skinner was a very shy, drawn back girl, nobody ever offered her as much as a second glance. Come to think about it, she wasn’t ugly at all. It’s just; she never mingled with the rest of the ‘gang’ so nobody ever noticed her. Her long blonde hair was always tied to a ponytail at the back of her head. Her light blue eyes seemed distant and reserved behind her steel rimmed glasses. No not bad at all, I thought. Mrs. Skinner on the other hand was short and a bit overweight, though she normally hid the fact under layers and layers of old fashioned clothes. Her big bosom was more than likely in the D-range. She had curly red hair and dirty-green eyes. The thick plastic rimmed glasses on her pointy nose made her a definite winner in a ‘Mrs. Rottenheimer’ contest. This was indeed interesting.

“It’s only underwear Maureen, it’s not like he will see us nude or anything. It’s the same as wearing a bikini at the swimming pool. Besides if you have a plausible alternative I’d be more than willing to listen.” Mrs. van Zyl tried to soften a wooden heart. I was drawn back to the heated conversation.

“It’s NOT only underwear and positively NOT like a bikini. We might as well be nude wearing this stuff! Look, you can practically see everything.” The 48-year-old woman sounded indissoluble in her opinion.

I contemplated her last sentence. They had the stuff with them! They were trying it on! A very naughty idea was born.

Without knocking I suddenly opened the door as if I was in a hurry. “Mrs. van…”

My action caused immediate chaos. Two ladies were screaming at a very high pitch while they scrambled around the room. Next to them was a huge opened box, in which appeared to be lingerie. Mrs. Skinner was clad in a very skimpy red thong and equally skimpy matching bra. Mrs. van Zyl was wearing a modest white bra and nothing else. She was completely nude from the waist down. I must have interrupted just before she could try on the matching white panties in her right hand.

Both women’s efforts to cover up failed miserably. Mrs. Skinner’s hands moved frantically from her breasts to her crotch and back again. She then decided to offer her assets equal protection and kept one arm on her breasts while she covered her pubic area with the other. She didn’t have to cover too much, for only the lowest part of the thong was visible from the layers that hung from her belly. Mrs. van Zyl quickly stretched the panties she had in her hand, out in front of her own pubic area. It wasn’t much of a consolation for they were completely see-through.

“Excuse me…” I hurriedly closed the door. For a few seconds there was absolute silence inside the room. Then I heard it.

“Can’t he knock! You see what comes from you and your ideas!” There was rage in Mrs. Skinner’s voice. “I’ve never been so humiliated in my life!” The shouting continued.

“Come on Maureen, it was an accident. He couldn’t have known. I should be the one upset, he’s seen my…I’m so sorry, it’s my fault, I forgot I told him to come by after school.”

“But can’t he knock?” Mrs. Skinner combined some tears with her rage.

“We’re very relaxed in music class, pupils don’t usually knock.”

“Too relaxed I see!” Mrs. Skinner continued her frenzy.

I heard the sound of some zippers and elastic snaps and pictured two women dressing in a hurry in my mind.

“We’ll speak of this again Mrs. van Zyl!” Mrs. Skinner scurried out of the class, slamming the door behind her.

I was standing outside in the corridor as she came by. “Good afternoon Mrs. Skinner.” I said politely.

She stopped and gave me a stare that could kill a cat. Saying nothing, she just pulled up her chin and shoulders and walked on. The ‘knock-knock’ of her high heels sounded like a rapid firing machine gun.

“Mrs. Skinner!” I yelled. “Your zipper, Mrs. Skinner!”

She stopped and looked down at her black pants. “Arghhh!” she roared and I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled up as she walked away.

I knocked on the music room’s door.

“Come in,” Mrs. van Zyl responded. To my disappointment she was dressed again, but nevertheless looked sexy in the tight fitting tracksuit pants and loose t-shirt.

“I see you learned to knock.” We stared in each other’s eyes and simultaneously exploded in laughter.

“You did it on purpose didn’t you?” She asked nearly choking on her laughter.

“Well I couldn’t help hearing your conversation and… well I decided I’ll give her a reason to be really mad. Are we in trouble?” I asked concernedly.

“Nah, don’t worry she’s just a bit uptight. She’ll be too embarrassed to tell anyone,” she assured me.

There was an uncomfortable silence, both of us not knowing how to progress. This was going to be difficult.

“Hello Ann,” I said and for the first time I used her name.

I couldn’t think of any better ideas so I stepped forward and kissed her. Her lips lingered cautiously under mine before they subdued. I tasted the sweet flavour of musk in her breath, while our tongues entwined together in a mutual exploration of each other’s mouths. I felt her hand behind my head as she drew me closer. The heat of her breasts scorched my chest as I embraced her. Her right leg encircled my thighs as she leaned against the piano. I felt the strength in it as it forced me into her inner circle. We crossed the thin barrier between pain and pleasure several times as our kisses became forceful, almost violent. Skilled fingers loosened the buttons on my shirt one by one. Her hands moved resiliently over my cheeks, down to my shoulders.
Her touch was almost magical as she dropped my shirt to the floor. Her hands continued the journey down my chest. She spread her fingers, as she moved over my chest’s hair, advancing playfully to my nipples. She squeezed them to a painful erect state. A thousand sensations erupted from my stomach as she descended her touch over my belly to my belt’s buckle. Her saliva was scalding hot and my whole body jolted as her lips closed over my left nipple. She shared the pleasure with the right, before she went back to my mouth again. I caressed the side of her head, sliding my fingers over her ear lobes, softly down the sides of her neck. I cupped both her breasts, massaged them gently, before I added more pressure, continuing almost rigorously. She struggled frantically to unfasten the buckle. One of my hands went down to assist her. My erection escaped its confines as she managed to release it from my Jockeys.

A beseeching urge to be inside of her overwhelmed me as I pulled both her tracksuit’s pants and her panties down to her ankles. She strained her buttocks onto the piano and spread her knees, her legs still constrained by the clothes around her ankles. She succeeded with one last desperate effort to kick them from her feet, allowing both her legs to enclose my buttocks. The strength in her calves drew me closer to her waiting vagina. My penis was surrounded with her wetness as I shoved it into her, my balls clad in the overflow of her moisture. Her kisses were filled with a vivid energy. There was urgency in her as her mouth moved all over my face. My penis slipped out and in my haste to re-enter her, missed the entrance. My shaft went up through her slit, swallowed by the thickness of her lips. My tip touched the protruding knob of her clitoris and she bit into my under lip to block her cry of ecstasy. I moved my penis down her slit again. I lingered at her vagina’s opening, teasing her with my presence, then moved my full length into her again.

Her breaths became shallow and fast. An unseen fist in her deepest core gripped my shaft. Tighter and tighter. I felt the contractions deep inside of her. She violently clenched her legs together as she came, forcing every spare inch of me into her. I joined her in the dance of pleasure, our bodies whirled together in one giant spasm of orgasm.

I helped Ann to carry the big box of lingerie to her car. “You didn’t tell me the other models will be locals,” I accused her.

“I know, forgive me. I was afraid you’d be scared and say no. And it’s not all of them. I’ve got five friends joining us from the city as well.

“So, who’s the other two?” I asked curiously. “I know it’s you, Mrs. Skinner and her daughter. You might need to find two replacements as well, I don’t think Mrs. Skinner or Lisa will appreciate my presence at the show.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll speak to the old fart. If necessary I’ll blackmail her with today’s incident.” There was a twinkle in her eyes. “The other two is, well you should know them, Diana Simons and Belinda Jones.”

I tried to picture the ladies in my head. Belinda Jones was the assistant at the local pharmacy. The long haired red head had quite a reputation in town. Many women regarded the 28 year old slender figure and implanted (so they believed) DD cups with envy and caution whenever she moved within a hundred feet from their husbands. She wouldn’t have any problems with the show or male presence for that matter. She would most likely enjoy the attention to the full.

Mrs. Simons was a small petite looking woman in her 30’s with bob cut black hair. She was reserved and composed in her manner, and fitted the description of ‘local librarian’ well. I tried to picture her in underwear, but it was a hard task. No matter how hard I pushed the boundaries of my imagination, there was still no need for a bra. I guessed if she ever wore one, it had to be a very small A-cup.

“You told them all about my presence?” I asked.

“No, only Maureen; she didn’t take it too well did she? But like I said I’ll handle her. Belinda, well we all know Belinda. No problems there,” Ann said confidently.

“Mrs. Simons?” I asked.

“Well she…owes me sort of a big favour from a long time ago. She’ll do anything I ask. It’s Lisa I’m worried about. Believe it or not, her mother talked her into it, I’m afraid she’ll talk her out of it now. I don’t know, I don’t really know Lisa that well.”

“Nobody does,” I added. “Will it help if I talk to her?” I asked.

“It might scare her away,” Ann warned.

“It might lure her in. I’ll be gentle,” I promised.

“Okay,” she agreed. “You’d better run off now, it’s late.” She climbed into the car and started the engine.

“When can I see you again?” I asked as she rolled down her window.

“We should take it easy for a couple of days. It’s a small town.” The frustration in her voice somehow made me feel good.

“Okay,” I reluctantly agreed. I quickly glanced around to make sure there were no spectators. I leaned forward and softly kissed her cheek. “See you,” I said as she drove away.

I decided to give Lisa Skinner a visit, before her mother could talk to her. It was Monday and I knew it was Mrs. Skinner’s week for study duties at the boys’ hostel. She wouldn’t be home till after five. A half an hour later I pressed the button next to the Skinner’s front door. A minute later the door opened. Lisa Skinner looked questioningly at me.

“Hello Pete?” she said-asked.

“Sorry to bother, can I talk to you for a few minutes?”

“Sure, come in,” she said skeptically.

I followed her to the living room where she directed me to a seat. “Can I get you something? Coffee, cold drink?”

“Thanks, cold drink’s fine.” I studied the room after she left. Mr. Skinner was the town’s only attorney. He wasn’t modest about his achievements and the room was full of framed certificates. He was also a respected elder at the church. I wondered how he would react, and I strongly doubted that he knew, to Mrs. Skinner’s role in a lingerie show. Ann could definitely use this as some leverage as well.

“Here,” Lisa said as she handed me a glass. She sat down in the sofa in front of me. She still wore her school uniform, a blue dress and white blouse underneath.

“So what’s this about?” she asked curiously.

“It’s about next weeks lingerie show,” I said.

“Pete!” Her face looked horrified and embarrassed at the same time. “It’s supposed to be a secret, Mom said nobody will know! Who else knows? I should never have…” She bit her lip and looked like she was about to cry.

“Relax Lisa, it’s only me that knows, that’s why I came over to talk to you. I have to be there, I’m doing the music!” I let it sound as if it was the most horrible, difficult task I ever had to do.

“You’re gonna be there? Never!” There was even more shock in her voice.

“I have to be there Lisa, they can’t find anybody else. I’m just as scared as you are!” I tried to look very scared.

She glanced at me from over her glasses’ rims. “You’re scared?”

“What do you think? Of course I am. I’ll be all alone between a bunch of old ladies parading in their underwear.” I shivered to add more effect. “You’ll be the only decent company I have there. Don’t back out on me please, I’m really uncomfortable about this whole thing.

She seemed to relax a bit and I even saw a glimpse of sympathy in her eyes.

“Please, I can’t do it alone.” I rubbed my eyes and hoped for some tears.

“Pete, I can’t. I’ll be too shy and embarrassed to be in underwear in front of you.” There was a softness in her voice and afraid that it might go away, I kept rubbing my eyes.

“Why?” My voice made it clear that I could not think of a single reason in the world why this lovely lady would NOT want to parade in front of me in her underwear.

“I’m…I’m…not beautiful,” she whispered and dropped her head.

“What!” I shouted out loud. “Lisa you’re the hot stuff of the school! All the boys talk of you all the time! They’d give a million bucks to see you in your underwear. Dammit, I’d give everything I owned to see you in you underwear!” If I had a conscience, it was flowing over the brim.

“Really?” There was a light in her eyes. “Nobody ever talks to me.”

“It’s because they’re scared of you man. You’re so damn beautiful, but you always keep at a distance. We thought you think we were not good enough, your father being a lawyer and so on.”

“It’s not true, I’m…just so shy. I’m really not a snob. You’d really give everything to…to see me?”

“Everything,” I corroborated. “Jeez, there’s not a boy in school who didn’t fantasize about you.”

“You lie!” she sounded embarrassed but uplifted.

“Does it look like I’m lying?” My faced looked like an angel, innocent, sweet and sincere.

“No,” she blushed, “I guess not.”

“So, are you still on?” I asked with anticipation.

“I don’t know Pete. I might get stage fright or something if I see you there. I don’t want to drop Mrs. van Zyl at a crucial moment.”

“Tell you what,” I suggested. “If you can dress up in your sexiest underwear and stand right in front of me for 5 minutes, you’ll know you can do it.” I was looking forward to the Monday afternoon.

“Right now?” Reality crept up her cheeks. “Pete…I don’t know…”

“Come on Lisa! When was the last time you did something daring?” I taunted her.

She kept silent and dropped her chin. “Never, I guess,” she whispered and there was something sad in her pitch.

Her whole body language changed suddenly and spoke of determination. “To hell with everybody, I’m gonna to this! You stay put Pete McBride. I’ll be back!” I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. This was not the Lisa Skinner I knew. She left the room with a tenacity I’ve never seen before.

I could hardly control my anxiety as I sat and waited for about 10 minutes. I dared not guess what she was up to. As she returned my mouth dropped open. There was no acting anymore. Lisa Skinner skipped all the other categories and went right down to ‘naughty and revealing’ as she came and stood in front of me. I looked in amazement at the long blonde hair hanging from her shoulders. It was the first time I ever saw her without a pony tail. She still had her glasses on, but somehow it was now complementary to her appearance. Her bra, well the thin light-blue garment resembling a bra appeared to be made from gauze. It was there, but it wasn’t. She had very firm B-cup breasts that at the curve pointed slightly upwards. Her cherry-brown nipples were erect and full. I lowered my view to her panties. They strained tightly and were made from the same material as the bra. She was clean shaven and I could clearly see the two little lips between her legs. I tensed my eyes and I could even make out her pointy little clitoris where the lips began to form.

“So how do I look Mr. McBride?” There was confidence in her voice.

“You…you look amazing,” I replied truthfully. She truly was. I looked up and down her slender but full hips, savoured every inch of her body.

“You’re…you’re shaven,” I said disbelievingly. I never figured her to be the ‘shaving type’.

“Smooth as a baby,” she laughed and pulled the panties away to reveal her bare lips. I struggled to breathe and hoped she knew CPR.

She let go of the elastic and the panties shot back to position. I could not believe this girl was even remotely related to Mrs. Skinner.

“Seen enough?” She asked challenging. “I should advise you to bring bigger pants to the show,” she laughed.

I covered up my embarrassment with both my hands.

“Not fair,” she demanded, “I showed you mine, you show me yours!”

“You want to see it?” I asked more than amazed. Her choice of words let old childhood fantasies pop into my head. It was my turn to be embarrassed. I was by no means a hunk, and definitely didn’t sport the right equipment to feature in a porn movie. I was at best on the lower scale of ‘average’. To be on display, well that just didn’t do it for me.

“Of course I want to see it!” Her voice brought me back to my dilemma. To make matters worse she kneeled in front of me, her face only inches away from the bulge in my pants. “I’ve never seen one before,” she added and there was a tone of innocent, curios expectation in her voice.

“Okay then,” I gave in, afraid that she might cancel her appearance at the lingerie show. In a way she was blackmailing me and I knew she was fully aware of that fact.

I slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled down the zipper. Her eyes widened as I freed my member from the protection of the Jockeys. She looked like a grade 8 who for the first time cut open the guts of a frog in biology class. This was definitely her first peep at a male member and I pulled down my pants to assist her in her examination.

“May I touch it?” she asked mesmerized.

“Only if I may touch yours,” I said adamantly.

She contemplated the thought for a moment then decided that in her first assessment of the male reproductive organs, she was prepared to make some sacrifices.

“Okay,” she said softly. She pulled down her panties and sat next to me on the couch. We turned our bodies to each other and reached down simultaneously do to each our own research. Her index finger moved cautiously to my tip, she looked afraid that she might break it. I jerked as her finger connected to the sensitive nerve ends.

“Sorry, did it hurt?” she asked apologetic.

“No,” I whispered, but I bet it feels a lot like this. I pressed my own index finger against her clit and felt the jolt go through her whole body.

“Oh,” she whispered as she grasped what I meant.

With utmost caution she followed the rim of my shaft with her fingers. She softly cupped my scrotum and explored my testicles. Her inexperienced touch brought me to the verge of orgasm.

I continued my own investigation. With one hand I felt the texture of those firm breasts; the other explored the secret valley below. She was tight and firm, but my finger moved effortlessly through her moist wetness. I fondled the opening of her vagina then tried to move two fingers inside of her. She twitched as my fingers met her obstacle. She was still a virgin. I abandoned the inspection of her inner vagina and moved up to her clitoris again.

“What does cum look like?” she asked with genuine interest. I guided her hand to surround my shaft, and moved it slowly up and down.

“If you keep on doing this; I’ll show you,” I said barely audible.

I continued my venture on and about her clitoris as she followed my instruction. I gently moved my finger in circles round the little knob, without touching it directly. Her hips, barely noticeable, moved back and forth as I continued the massage. I was long overdue but tried to subdue the waiting volcano between my legs. I wanted her badly to come but I knew it was over as her hand explored the effects of clenching on my shaft. My cum ejected, most over and in her hand, but a few spurts became airborne and landed on her right breast and belly.

Curiously she looked at the white liquid feeling the texture underneath her fingers. Her eyes were big as her brain processed this wave of new data.

As I walked home, I knew there would be at least two willing models at the show.

“Ann and Lisa,” I said the names out loud.

They are fake, I silently came to agreement with the rest of the town’s gossip. I stared at Belinda Jones’ breasts; no hooters, as she bent down to pick up a toothbrush from the shelf. I’ve decided I needed to pay a bit more attention to oral hygiene and the pharmacy was conveniently situated on my way home. It was also good practice to know one’s customers and I decided I there was a real need to check out Miss Jones. She was wearing a green boob-tube underneath the white overcoat, which she tried to keep open as far as possible. Two very round, very big, pieces of flesh dangled from her chest. Perfect, too perfect. I looked at the very tight white pants she wore. The lines of her g-string panties were clearly visible through the white material. Between her long slender legs the material divided into a deep cleft at the crotch area. She was sporting a perfect cameltoe. She noticed my glance and pushed her hips slightly forward. The cameltoe now excelled in perfection. I had a last peep at the show, before I thanked her very sincerely for the nice toothbrush she had sold me.

Very good, but not my type, I thought as I continued my journey down the street. It had also been a while since I last had some good reading material at hand. I was long overdue for a visit to the library. As it was also very conveniently located on my way home, I stepped into the little two storey building a few minutes later.

“Afternoon Mrs. Simons,” I greeted as I saw the little woman behind the desk next to the entrance.

“Hello Pete, it’s been a while,” she said smilingly. She was wearing a dark green velvet sleeveless dress with a yellowish patterned blouse underneath.

I intensively studied the two little bulges at her chest. Definitely A-cups I confirmed my first analyses of the lady.

“Yes, Ma’am, we’re quite busy at school,” I answered and continued to the non- fiction department.

“Anything in particular you’re looking for?” She asked helpfully a moment later.

“Uh, anything about DJ’s, music mixing and so on.” I said while I looked through the books in the shelf in front of me.

“I think I might just have the right one.” She bent down and started sifting through some books at the bottom shelf.

I looked down and my perception of the female anatomy was changed forever. Never in my life did I think little breasts could be so beautiful. She wasn’t wearing a bra and as she bent her blouse parted with the swelling around her chest, allowing me a clear unobstructed view of the bare little mounds of flesh. Her nipples looked soft and silky. The colour just a hint darker than the pale flesh underneath.

“Here you go,” she said triumphantly as she stood up with a rather bulky book in her hand.

“The Art of Music, a DJ’s essential guide to mixing,” she read out the title.

“Perfect,” I said. I was really interested and thought I could use the book.

“Anything else?” she asked as she dusted her hands against each other.

“Yes, anything about fashion shows, models, catwalks, that type of thing. I’m the DJ at a fashion show and need to be a little more prepared,” I threw in the bait.

“Really! You won’t belie…” she stopped in mid sentence.

“Believe what?” I asked innocently.

“Uh, no never mind…I’ve got some books over there at the adult section, there’s some…well not so decent pictures and I try to keep them away from kids.” She regarded my profile skeptically and then decided that I was by her standards old enough to look at the ‘not so decent pictures’, without having some permanent damage to my soul.

“Come, I’ll show you,” she gestured me along.

I followed her to a big shelf at the far corner of the library.

“I put them right on top,” she extended her arm and index finger to indicate the top row of books on the shelf.

“Will you help me with this.” She motioned to a rather wobbly long ladder.

“Sure,” I said as I took the ladder and put it where she indicated.

“Just hold it steady, they should’ve replaced this thing years ago,” she said while she started to ascend. “And don’t peep up, I’m wearing a dress!” she warned me sternly.

As she was rather short she had to climb most of the steps to reach the shelf. Her last command was like telling an alcoholic not to drink and then place a case of opened whiskey next to him. I just couldn’t resist. Her legs were pale but firm and slender. She was wearing black stockings that went all the way up to her thighs. From there it was suspended by some straps to some sort of belt above her panties. It was the first time I’ve seen a suspender belt and stared in keen curiosity at the contraption. My eyes were drawn to the dark curly hair between her legs that peeped out in stark contrast on the sides of her white g-string. I could make out the swelling of her lips as they strained against the little piece of material.

“Got one,” she said after while and I quickly lowered my head and looked straight ahead of me.

“How does this one sound: The A to Z of…” As my mother told me it was very impolite not to look at a person speaking to you, I demonstrated my good upbringing and looked up. Her reaction was immediate.

“Eeehk! Don’t look up!” She screamed and frantically tried to press the dress against her thighs. I tried to look shocked and embarrassed and immediately lowered my glance.

“Sorry Ma’am, but when you spoke…it was sort of instinctive…I’m used to look at people when they speak.” I looked and sounded like the poor victim of an exhibitionist.

“Oh Pete, I’m sorry,” she said soothingly, convinced it was an innocent accident. “I hope you’re not too shocked with what you’ve seen,” she said and her cheeks were flaming red as she stood next to me again.

“No…you’re quite…Well it was beautiful. What is all that belts and stuff, I’ve never seen something like it?”

“Well it’s…it’s a suspender belt, it just keeps the stockings up that’s all,” she blushed.

“It’s very sexy,” I said with admiration.

The colour on her cheeks still darkened and she sort of apologized for wearing something sexy. “I never wear stuff like that, but…I wanted to tell you a moment ago, believe it or not I’m gonna be a model at a fashion parade next week. I got some samples from Mrs. van Zyl this morning and well…I couldn’t resist trying them on.”

“I’m glad you did,” I said shyly. “It looked very nice.”

Mrs. Simons looked wary at me then decided it was an innocent enough comment. “Thank, you sir,” she said equally shy, “it will definitely boost my confidence for the show.”

“You’re going to parade in that?” I appeared shocked.

“Yes…why? Is something wrong? Is it too…” She was looking really worried. “Is it too revealing?” She found the appropriate word at last.

“No…well I wouldn’t know, I only had a brief peep at it. I really couldn’t see it clearly.” I hesitated a moment and added, “If you showed me again I could give an honest opinion.” I offered my sincere help in the matter.

Distrustfully she looked up and down at my figure. “It’s not that you want to perve is it?”

I looked devastated and annoyed by her remark. “Mrs. Simons!” I exclaimed.

“Sorry, just checking,” she mumbled an apology. “Okay, but I need a very honest opinion, even if it’s bad,” she demanded.

“On my word of honor,” I promised. It was a good Monday.

She glanced around the library to make sure there were no other people. She bent down and caught the rim of the long dress. As her body came erect again she pulled the dress up. She stopped only after she had a bundle of the dress’ material above her waist.

“Wow,” I said and looked in absolute awe at frilly contraptions and belts. My eyes moved to the white g-string. It fitted snuggly over her vulva, covering the most essential parts, but a few dark curls of hair were showing from the sides.

“It’s so beautiful Ma’am, it’s just that…” I stopped and waited for her response.

“Just what?” She sounded very worried.

“There’s some hair sticking out. Not that I mind,” I assured her quickly, “but you might want to shave and trim it to a landing strip or something, even if it’s just for your event.

“I’ve never been good with… shaving and stuff. I just trim once in a while. What is a landing strip?” She sounded clearly embarrassed but none the less very curious.

“Well I assume it is a bit difficult to see down there,” I pointed to her still exposed panties, “let alone shave in a style. You should maybe let your husband help you; he’ll know the meaning of a landing strip anyways.”

“Tom is in Iraq,” she said sadly, “for a six month security contract. And… aggh even if he was here, I don’t think he’d be up to it. The only hair he was ever interested in is in his rifle’s telescope.”

Monday was indeed full of opportunities and I never let one pass. I offered my help. “Maybe I can help, I’m not a barber or anything, but I know the workings of a razor. That is if you’ll let me of course.” The puppy dog look in my eyes accompanied this very harmless proposal.

“Will you, really?” Her voice was full of gratitude as she realized the immense sacrifice I was willing to make, just to help her.

“You know what,” she said as released the dress to fall to her ankles, “I don’t think Mrs. van Zyl has a DJ for the show yet. Will you be interested? It will make a good practice run for your own event you know.”

“You’ll ask her?” I sounded overwhelmed. “I’d love it.”

It was late afternoon as I finally got home. I popped in the pharmacy for a ladies razor and well, a second peep at a pair of tight white pants. Monday was good, very good. Tuesday would be good as well; I had an appointment to do some shaving.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2009, 12:36 PM

Default The Music Teacher Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

The Monday evening, as I stretched out on my single bed, a huge load of guilt was added the pool of unprocessed mixed emotions that my mind tried to contemplate.
The words ‘non-virgin’ wasn’t even properly written next to my name and I was already busy to cheat on my newly discovered love. I just had to see Ann again.

The night was rather chilly and I noticed the fallen leafs on our lawn. I pushed the Suzuki way down the street, scared my parents might be waken from the sound, before I kicked it to life. Despite Ann’s warning to lie low for a couple of days, I stopped in front of her home fifteen minutes later.

She must have heard the sound of the bike and waited for me on the porch as I walked to the door.

“Pete, you shouldn’t have.” She looked like an angel in the white gown; the light from behind, highlighting the silhouette of her nude body underneath. A Rembrandt masterpiece.

“I know,” I admitted, “but I’m glad I did.” I kissed her with care, almost afraid to disturb the beauty of her profile, and then took her in my arms. She snuggled her head against my chest, her hair like silk under my chin. The white noise of the night played an accompanying symphony to our embrace. For a while we just stood there, our bodies a blanket for each other against the chill of the breeze.

“Come, I’ll make us coffee,” she finally said, taking me by the arm to lead me into her house.

We sat down with the steaming mugs a few minutes later. Ann leaned cozily against me, her head sheltered in the protection of my left shoulder.

“Ann; there’s something I need to tell you,” I said. A fear of losing forever the warmth next to me, gripped my being. But I could have no secrets from this woman. I told her of Lisa.

Her reaction amazed me. “Boy, you are one Don Juan!” she laughed. “You just be careful she doesn’t get pregnant.”

“You’re not mad at me.” I more said than asked.

“Of course not.” I searched her eyes for insincerity but could find none. She took me by the chin and pulled me very close to her. Her eyes looked intense as they locked on mine. “Understand one thing Pete,” her voice was low, but her eyes smiled, “you’re one of the best things that ever happened to me, but I’m not going to deprive you from your youth. God, when I was your age, I’ve broken twenty virgins and twice as many hearts. Go out; enjoy life; embrace it, never regret. Go for it with all you’ve got. Just remember one thing. I’m not going anywhere.” She drew my chin still closer and kissed me softly; then added, “Another thing. I’m nosy and I’m curious, I want to know everything.”

My eyes were wide, my mouth dry. I still struggled to contend with her unexpected response. At last I managed a few words. “Do you know how to shave?”

I was home just before the sun sneaked its first rays over the town. I was a bit out of breath as I pushed the Suzuki into the back yard and I was tired from the lack of sleep. After I had told Ann about my excursion with Mrs. Simons, we had taken a shower together where she explained the dos and don’ts of the shaving of the female pubic area. Her lesson had been very graphic and I had to interrupt it twice to make love.

I was exhausted and fell into my bed for a very short hour of sleep.

Throughout the day I had a most difficult task to avoid the groping arms of Lisa Skinner. Luckily we didn’t share the same subjects, and the harassment was limited to the English period, a compulsory subject. Mathematics class was just after break and I slipped into the empty class just before the bell announced the start of the new period. I left the class unnoticed and smiled at my own devious plan I had just put into action.

Mrs. Skinner avoided my eyes for most of the class. Due to some missed approaches from the ‘Pete-special-paper-plane-collection’, chewing gum on her chair and a couple of dissected frogs in her handbag, I had an honorable position right in front of class. Mrs. Skinner was clearly uncomfortable and every now and then she had to wipe off persistent drops of sweat from her forehead. The black skirt and jacket she wore wasn’t any consolation to the heated situation. As she took her handbook and read some golden rules of logarithms, her body relaxed a bit as she was able to detach herself from my keen interested glance. As she turned the page her body froze and she stopped in mid-sentence.

“That’s all for the day, you may continue and do exercise five to eleven.” Her face had an ugly look as she sat down at her desk to read the note in her handbook.

‘Good day Mrs. Skinner. Just a word of gratitude for the lovely show you offered me yesterday and your altruistic commitment to continue to do so at the lingerie show. Unfortunately I was unable to see the full show, but I am confident that you are more than willing to continue the show right here, right now. A brief glimpse of your panties will be more than satisfactory for the moment. If for some or other reason you felt you could not oblige, I would be more than happy to wait for the official lingerie show, and would also extend my gratitude to your husband and Reverend Jacobs for their willingness to let you participate. An SMS message to the effect is ready to be sent from my cell phone as soon as the bell rings. Yours truly. Pete.’

Mrs. Skinner was now sweating profoundly. She looked up to me and her eyes begged. She had fear in her eyes as she looked at me and shook her head slowly from side to side. As she saw the begging look had no effect she changed the look incorporate a bit of lightning and thunder. I smiled innocently. The new toothbrush I had bought at the pharmacist did a good job and my teeth were sparkling clean. The other pupils were all engaged in their own tasks and nobody took notice of the interaction between us. Mrs. Skinner’s look changed to begging again and she looked on her wristw*tch. There was still fifteen minutes left to the end of the period.

Mrs. Skinner was shifting from side to side on the chair and her whole body trembled. It looked like she was about to have a stroke or something and my confidence turned to fear. Fortunately the trembling stopped and there was rage in her eyes again. I received a couple more violent stares then took out my cell phone and put it in open view for her to see. I noticeably looked on my own watch and started to play with the phone. Mrs. Skinner’s hands went up in a stop gesture. She looked over the class to confirm that everybody was still occupied in their duties. She bit into her under lip and slowly separated her legs. Due to my honorable position in the class, I had an excellent view of her plump legs underneath the desk. Then I knew why she was trembling and sweating in the way she did. I almost felt sorry for the woman, but didn’t allow my emotions to interfere with the splendid view.

Prude Mrs. Maureen Skinner was unable to show me her panties. She didn’t wear any. My jaw dropped as the curly red bush became visible. Her labia were fat and plumb, resulting in a very deep slit that was slightly visible through the dense red curls. The show was abruptly over as she quickly pressed her knees together again. I put the phone away and she dropped her head in her hands. The bell rang to announce the end of her torture. As everybody scurried out of the class, I took my time in packing my stuff and was thus last to leave.

Mrs. Skinner was still sitting with her hands over her face as I bent down and whispered. “Don’t worry, it was beautiful.”

“I don’t want to be a virgin anymore.” Lisa Skinner was trying to set up a date with me.

“Lisa, I can’t, it’s not right. You’ll have to wait for someone special.” I looked at the pale blue eyes. They looked dangerously thirsty. It was the second and last school break for the day and the blonde girl sat crossed legged in front of me on the grass. I looked at her slender legs. A huge part of her thighs were visible. Sometime between now and yesterday, the once knee-length uniform had shrunk by a significant amount of inches. For the first time Lisa Skinner was really the talk of the school as the boys started to notice her changed appearance and confidence. The other girls envied those long, for the first time visible, legs and she was on the receiving end of more than a number of cat-like stares.

“You could get pregnant! What would your mom say?” I continued the argument.

“Fuck her; she’s not my real mother anyway. My real mom died when I was born. My dad remarried, she’s only my step mom.” She looked up at me and must have seen the comprehension in my eyes. I was right about the resemblance. She continued. “She even tried to talk me out of this fashion parade thing. Can you believe it, she was the one who talked me into it in the first place! Oh; we had such a fight last night.”

“I don’t care about your mom,” I said, “I care about you. What if you got pregnant, we’re still at school. Your first time…it shouldn’t be with a condom either.”

“Don’t worry about the pregnancy thing. I…I got some stuff from Belinda Jones. I’ve been on it for a while now. I wanted to be ready when it happened,” she said shyly then exclaimed. “Hey you know Belinda; we’ve been friends for a while now. She’s gonna be on the fashion parade too!”

For a minute I seriously considered the possibility to sell my life story to a soap opera producer. Lisa and Belinda friends! It was getting more interesting by the minute.

“You’re joking! Belinda Jones also on the fashion parade!” I tried to look amazed.

“Yes, she’s…she’s quite a looker,” Lisa said half accusingly. She must have confused my ‘amazed look’ with my ‘excited look’. I needed more practice I thought.

“I’m not really into bazongas if you know what I mean. She does have a nice cameltoe though,” I tried to tease Lisa.

“Cameltoe? What’s a cameltoe?”

“Well uhr…it’s nothing.” This lady was a real virgin.

“Okay, I’ll just ask her myself,” Lisa said challenging.

“Uh…don’t.” I quickly intercepted. “I’ll show you this afternoon. I promise. Your mom still at study duty?”

“Yes, we’ll have the whole afternoon to ourselves,” she said provocatively.

The bell rang and I stood up. Her white cotton panties were clean and fashionable I thought as I gallantly helped her up from the grass.

“So what’s a cameltoe Lisa asked me as we sat down with the tray of snacks and cold drinks between us. It’s not in the dictionary; I tried to look it up.” The frown on her forehead gave evidence of her curiosity.

“It killed a cat you know.” I said laughingly.

“A cameltoe?”

“No curiosity,” I smiled. The cookie struck my left ear. “Okay, okay, I’ll show you.” I stood up and took her arm. Have you got a mirror somewhere, a big one?”

“In my room.” She led me by the arm to a room halfway down the passageway. “My little kingdom,” she said and pointed to mostly pink bedroom. She was a huge Mel Gibson fan. Numerous posters of him decorated the wall. Brad Pitt got second place with a notable smaller collection of posters. She was a Pete McBride fan too. I noticed the open school year book on her bed. It was opened on a page featuring a sizable photo of me, holding up the Southern Regions’ tennis trophy. It was taken a year ago, just after I have won the region’s finals.

She blushed and rushed over to the bed and closed the book.

“Come here,” I said. As she obeyed I turned her around and put my arms around her from behind. We were both facing the full length mirror on the wall. She was still in her school uniform and I reached down and caught the lower rim of her dress. I slowly pulled it up to above her waist. She was still wearing the white full-cut cotton briefs. I held on to her dress with my left hand while my right moved to her vulva. With my index finger I carefully forced the panties’ material in between her labia. The material was damp and soggy as I moved my finger up and down. Her body became limp in my arms, her breathing rapid. I moved my hand away and the material still clung to her inner folds. Her lips were now clearly visible underneath the white fabric.

“That’s a cameltoe,” I whispered in her ear, softly biting into the lobe.

She must have lost her curiosity somewhere, for her eyes were closed as she turned her head to mine. “Don’t stop,” she muttered.

She was still standing with her back against my chest, but tilted her head, enabling me to kiss the side of her mouth. I let go of the dress and fondled her breasts from behind. I kept kissing her in the neck and my hardness was boring into her buttocks. She wrestled herself loose from my grip, turned around to return my kisses. The freshness of untouched youth was in her mouth. My tongue relished the taste as her lips parted to allow me inside. Her tongue explored cautiously. The insecure movements savoured the unknown territory of my mouth timorously.

I undressed the both of us, never stopping my kisses, planting them all over her body. As we fell both naked on her bed, I lowered my kisses to her opened legs. I ascended my tongue on the inside of her thigh. Smelled her womanhood before my tongue made contact with the hairless lips. I ran my tongue on the outside of her labia, both sides. Lisa was moaning with anticipation as my tongue finally divided her inner lips to follow the path up to her clitoris. Her unexplored femininity waited aroused, ripe and ready as I moved my body on top of hers. My penis gently negotiated the entrance to her vagina, stopped by thin barrier to her complete womanhood. I gently applied more and more pressure with each controlled thrust. Her nails dug into the flesh of my back and we shared the pain as the barrier finally gave way. I became aware of a new wetness as the fluids of her lost innocence embraced my shaft. Trickled to a small puddle of evidence on the white linen sheets. She was uncomfortable yet fulfilled. I knew she would not come, not today, as I shot my load into her.

It was precisely five o’ clock as I knocked on Mrs. Simons’ door. I had hoped for an hour of peaceful sleep, but the luxury kept avoiding me. Lisa Skinner refused to let go of me until the very last minute. She had clung to me where we lay on her bed, like a little monkey holding on to a tree trunk in a flooded river. I finally convinced her to let go, as her mother would have been back shortly, enabling me to be just in time for my appointment with Mrs. Simons.

“Hi,” she said as she opened the door, “come in.” She gestured me to the small living room. The house was small, sparsely but fashionably furnished. It appeared Tom wasn’t sending too much money home and I knew Mrs. Simons couldn’t be earning a fortune at the library.

“I bought a razor.” I held up the pink plastic razor as we sat down. “You said you have some of Tom’s shaving cream?”

“Yes,” she confirmed hesitantly. “Pete, I’m having second thoughts about this.” She nervously licked her upper lip. “I…I trimmed it myself this morning, I think it’s looking fine now.”

“You sure?” My voice had a tone of question in it; like I could not believe that any woman could trim all by herself and do a good job of it. It had the desired effect.

“Well…well I’m not sure. This is embarrassing…”

“It’s gonna be a whole lot more embarrassing at the show,” I warned. “You should at least just let me check it out for you. You’ll never be able to sleep otherwise.” My word choice focused my attention on my own sleep deprived body. But I couldn’t just leave this lovely lady to deal with her own troubles. I suppressed an imminent yawn and concentrated at the task at hand.

“Okay,” she said. “How…how do you want to do this?”

“You’ve got a bikini or something?”

She shook her head. She was not the bikini type.

“You still got some of that stuff from Mrs. van Zyl?”

She nodded very slowly, her eyes were big. She was not the Mrs. Van Zyl-lingerie-collection type either.

“It’s easy then, just put on one of the sexy numbers and let me be the judge,” I suggested and my look said I was used to this, it was no big deal. I looked at women’s pubic hair all the time, to judge, comment and assist on the style and structure.

It seemed she was just a notch more relaxed as she said. “Okay, I’ll go and look for something, just stay put.” She left the room and my stare followed her as she did. She had a nice bum I thought and appreciated the way her blue jeans snuggled around her buttocks.

After what seemed like an hour she returned, wearing a white woolen robe around her body. She stood a modest distance from my chair. I beckoned her closer with my index finger until her lower body was only about ten inches from my face.

She looked down at me. “Here it goes,” she said shyly as she fiddled with the robe’s waistband. She diligently clung to the upper part of the robe with her one arm as she tried to spread the robe open at her waist with the other. It was an intricate task as the one flap of the robe kept falling back. She was obviously very diffident about the size of her breasts.

I stood up and gently removed her arm from her chest. I was very close to her body and whispered. “You should be proud, they’re beautiful.” I tenderly opened the robe at the top of her chest. I spread my hands and the robe fell to a heap on the floor. The little mounds were covered in a tight cream coloured bra. Embroidered patterns left little see-through gaps, enabling me to see the slightly darker circles of her nipples. I slowly traced my hands down from her shoulder over her chest, allowing my palms to briefly touch the soft flesh of her mounds. I felt her nipples’ immediate response as they grew under my touch.

“Pete…don’t…” she panted, gasping for air.

I let my arms fell back to my sides and sat down. She wore bikini cut panties, the same fabric and colour of the bra. A triangle of pitch black hair showed through the embroidery. The bulge was notably flatter than the previous day; she did trim then. Barely noticeable, and only because I was close, the tiniest of black curls peeked from beside the elastics. This was of grave concern to me and I shared my thoughts on the matter with her.

“You see; this is going to be a huge problem.” For a moment I lost the lone isolated piece of hair, diligently looked for it and pointed to it as I found it again. “This could definitely cause some embarrassment,” I feared for the lady’s dignity, somebody at the show might just come within three inches of her crotch area, see the hair and laugh at her. This could not be tolerated.

Mrs. Simons frowned and bent down to see between her legs, our heads nearly connecting. The frown remained as she came erect; she must have been so sure she did a good job trimming. She looked at my face and saw the look of “did you see that!” on my face. The frown gradually eased and she must have decided reluctantly to trust my judgment (and vision) in the matter.

“We’ll need a bowl of water, the shaving cream, some old linen, towels and a place for you to lie down,” I instructed.

“We can use my bedroom,” she offered, “the linen is due for a wash anyway. I’ll just get a bowl with water.”

I waited in her room and used the time to prepare my barber shop. I removed the duvet and put some cushions in the middle of the queen sized bed. She returned a moment later carrying a porcelain bowl of steaming water and some towels. She placed the towels on the bed and put the bowl next to it.

“You’ll have to remove them,” I pointed to her panties.

“Huh?” Her response sounded disconcerted.

“Well it can get rather messy,” I said as if I was doing this job all the time, “and shouldn’t you return that after the show?”

“Pete…I…I…” Her face was the reddest of reds.

“Oh come on!” My tone made it clear I had no time for these childish phobias of hers. Can you believe it, shy to get naked in front of a man!

“Okay, sorry,” the modesty made room for embarrassment of her childish behavior and she pulled down the panties with one quick sweep.

What a wonderful Tuesday I thought as I inspected the neat triangular bush. The colour was the same as her hair, very dark, her intimacy hidden by it.

“Over there,” I said and motioned to the cushions. She obeyed and shifted in a comfortable position, the cushions below her buttocks.

“Relax,” I said as I gently positioned her legs into the missionary position; legs apart, knees drawn up. For the first time I could see her lips. The teeny piece of flesh slightly parted to reveal the pink moist folds underneath. I moved in between her legs and shifted my barber’s equipment within arm’s reach. I sprinkled some of the hot water over her bush.

“You might want to rub it in a bit, otherwise you might get a rash,” I warned. I watched in awe as she massaged the moisture into her flesh. I added some more water then spurted some shaving cream from the canister on her vulva. She continued the rubbing and did a very thorough job.

“You missed a spot,” I assisted to massage the imaginary spot next to her left labia. She ceased to breathe only continuing to do so after my hand left again.

“I think that should do it,” I said finally and dipped the razor in the bowl of water. I focused my efforts at the top part of the bush first, shaving away the sides of the hair, leaving only a two inch strip that formed a bridge to her lips. I meticulously continued to shave her lips, stretching them out with my bare fingers, scrupulously removing the hair. She gasped as I delved into her inner lips, there was no hair there but I continued my search. I put down the razor and moved my hands to her chest. Her bra had a clip at the front, she didn’t protest as I unhooked it, exposing her breasts. My palms softly cupped them, searching them inch by inch. Satisfied that she had no chest hair I moved down to her lower intimacy again. Her hips followed the motion of my finger as I explored the slippery inner lips, her maunder became audible as my search proceeded over her clit. I moved my finger down again. The entrance to her vagina also bear no signs of any hair, neither did the inside. I explored the wet walls of her vagina, I had to be certain. Her legs were now spasmodically moving up and down, the maundering changed to moaning. I decided that my penis would be a lot more sensitive than my fingers. Being a perfectionist I wanted to use only the best tools of the trade and thus pulled down my school uniform’s pants, the boxers in one skilled movement. I worked my legs and managed to get rid of the pile of clothes and shoes.

As I lowered my body onto hers she started to push me away. I was amazed at the strength in those thin little arms. I immediately gave way; if she didn’t want this…well I had no urge to **** anyone. My body relaxed as those arms turned me on my back. Mrs. Simons was more than willing; she just wanted to be on top. I had the perfect view as she lowered her body to my erection. As if in slow-motion my penis disappeared inch by inch between the now shaven lips. Only when I was completely buried inside of her, did she start the rocking movement of her hips. I reached up and squeezed her breasts, my hands covering all of it. They were small but responsive, and the erection of her nipples massaged the insides of my palms. I moved my one arm up to her neck, drew her closer to me.

I advanced my kisses from her breasts to her mouth. I had three different women the last day and realized they all tasted different. No one better than the other, just different. She supported her body weight on her arms, now next to my shoulders. She lifted her hips and my penis became visible again. There was a sensational cool feeling as the breeze from open window evaporated her moisture from my shaft. She worked her hips, teased my tip through the entire length of her slit. She moved herself and my tip was at her entrance once again. She only lowered herself an inch, just burying the tip, the folds of her opening gripping like little tentacles at my nerve ends. It was unbearable and I arched my hips upwards to enter her; she was quicker and teased away. There was a taunting, naughty little smile on her face as she finally gave in. My penis plunged into the shelter of her endless tunnel once again; triggered my instantaneous orgasm. Her own body responded to my spasms, like a symbiotic creature attached to my spine she joined the cries of ecstasy.

I was tired, exhausted as I more or less sleepwalked home. The hand on my shoulder disturbed my dreams. I looked around and saw two familiar objects. Belinda Jones.

“Hi Pete, I heard you’re going to do the music at the lingerie show. It’s just great!” She had a high pitched voice and her tits wobbled as she spoke.

“Come,” she dragged me by the arm, “I need your opinion on something.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2009, 12:38 PM

Default The Music Teacher Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

“Oomph, oomph, aaah, eeyah,” I was truly amazed at the extend of Belinda Jones’ grasp of the English vocabulary. She improved. “Yeah, fuck me baby, give it to me.”

Not to be left behind, she might think I was a moron with no language skills at all, I joined in. “Yes, yes, baby,” I ran out of words and used some of hers, “Oomph, yeah, aaah!”

I looked at the juggling medically enhanced double D’s and wondered how I ended up here. We weren’t having sex; she was riding me. I felt like the mechanical bull at Barney’s Bar and Truckstop. The red-head above me was winning and there were no second places. I grabbed those big, perfect rounded, mamas again. They were really all over the place and I was afraid they might rip loose from her body; perhaps hit an innocent passer by in the street on the head. My hands looked small against the mounds of flesh (or whatever was inside of them) and I had to use all my strength to control them. I looked down at her waist. How does she do that? My penis looked like a car’s indicator lights. See them; don’t; see them; don’t… She had the energy of a Duracell bunny, the determination of a kamikaze pilot. There was no stopping this lady. And all she had wanted was some opinion on something.

“Do you think I should wear the pink ones or the blue ones?” She had asked once we were in her apartment. I had looked in awe at the slivers of material in her hand. It had the remote resemblance of some g-strings. There hadn’t been too much blue or pink on either of them, so I had a hard task deciding. My biggest mistake for the day had been to ask her to try them on. She had never gotten to the blue ones before she had attacked me. Her passion, lust and want had combined to a powerful strength as she had shoved me onto her bed. I had been pinned down, how I ever had managed an erection, I never knew; perhaps it had been the fear.

Due to some strenuous activities I had earlier the day, my penis felt like a numb piece of wood. It was on autopilot, no feeling at all. I watched as the lady continued to work vigorously. Her motions became more and more rapid, violent. I finally saw a hint of light at the end of the tunnel; she was close to an orgasm. Suddenly she managed a long “oooooh” and threw her hands up like the soldier in the Platoon movie. She fell down on my chest. Panting. Sweating.

“Did you cum baby?” she asked from under my chin.

“Yes, yes! It was awesome!” There was no way in Hell, I would tell her I didn’t.

I managed to get home. Only just. My body was tired and aching. I could barely walk.

“Goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad. Don’t wait for me I had some dinner at Barney’s.” My bed looked more beautiful than any of women I had seen during the day.

I took Ann’s advice to lie low for a couple of days. I had had a phone call or two of some people who wanted to lie low in my company, but gracefully declined by means of very carefully planned excuses. Lisa Skinner had become my regular companion during school break and I was, like her, also on the receiving end of some jealous stares from my classmates. My reproductive system appreciated the time off and luckily I had to offer no excuses to Lisa who had to prepare for the upcoming gymnastics tournament.

The days passed mostly without incident, except worth mentioning that I now received a daily dose of unforced exhibitionism in mathematics class. Mrs. Skinner’s mood had notably changed from the first incident and it had almost become a ritual: She gave out assignments in the last ten minutes of mathematics class; waited till everybody was busy; displayed her naked red bush from underneath her desk. My little blackmail exercise must have led her to a discovery of an uninhibited self.

It was Friday, last class of the day. Mathematics. I was looking forward to a third installment (since Wednesday) of Mrs. Skinner’s exhibitionist act. I was also looking forward to the weekend. I already had told my parents I had to go to some sort of school camp and would not be back until Monday. I had omitted the fact that the camp would be at Mrs. van Zyl’s home. I looked at my watch. Time was running out, she was not going to make it, I thought and I felt rather disappointed. The bell rang and everybody scampered around to be first out of class to enjoy the freedom of the weekend.

“Mr. McBride,” Mrs. Skinner was very formal in her tone and instructed, “Could you possibly stay behind. I need to discuss your last test results.”

Mathematics wasn’t one of my best subjects and I received a few sympathetic glances from the other pupils as they left the class. As the door closed behind the last to leave, Mrs. Skinner approached my desk.

“You rotten, blackmailing, little twit!” Her voice was scary and the chair burnt my behind. This wasn’t the best place to be on a Friday afternoon. She came very close and stood next to me.

“I…I…Mrs…” I was still scrambling for a lousy reply when I realized this was Superwoman in a telephone booth. The one second the green skirt was there, the next it disappeared miraculously in one swift movement of her hands. Superwoman had strength in her arms as she rammed my head into her naked crotch.

“You wanted to look; then look!” she shouted and forced my nose still deeper into her very fleshy, very deep slit.

When you have your head stuck in a lady’s crotch, you have a very limited choice of options available. I started to lick. My tongue delved into the never-ending thick swollen labia lips, licking up the transparent juices of her womanhood captured between the folds. I went down and savoured the rich sweet-sour flavours concentrated at her entrance. The forward grip on my head relaxed. She now shoved my head up and down, dragging my tongue along the entire length of her femininity. I moved over her clitoris. It was protruding like a miniature penis. This was Superwoman! A very loud “Ahrrr” escaped her mouth as I captured the knob between my lips and sucked. She forced my head down again and if possible, she had gotten wetter since my last visit to her vagina. The overflow of her liquids triggered my own erection and I knew I just had to introduce my penis to this soggy swamp of pleasure.

I tried to stand up and she relaxed the grip on my head when she realized I was going nowhere. My whole face was sticky wet and I tried to wipe off most of the liquid against her blouse as I moved my head up to her breasts. She had no time for my clumsy efforts and ripped her blouse open, propelling the buttons all over the room. Superwoman was at work again and the big lacy bra disappeared in a matter of seconds.

They were big, even more so than Belinda Jones’, but very different. The texture was soft and natural and I used both my hands to explore; one at a time. The areolas were in proportion to the rest the breasts. The circles were large and colourful, the shades of rosy pink darker where the nipples formed. It seemed like the appropriate thing to do and I buried my head between them. I was in a world of my own, detached from reality. There was no sound at all.

I felt the grip at the back of my hair and the sounds of my surroundings returned. She violently rammed my head to her left breast and my lips engulfed the peak of her nipple. A string of my saliva connected us for a moment as she rammed my head to her other breast to apply the same services. I forced my head out of her grip, wanting to add the taste of her mouth to the collection of my experiences. Her taste reminded me of the rich fragrance of roses, the pleasure increased by her protruding tongue. I still needed my pants and tried to keep her occupied while I unbuckled, afraid she might offer her assistance.

For a big lady she was unbelievingly graceful in her movements as she ascended her buttocks onto my desk. I managed to lose the last of my decency and was naked from the waist down. She opened her legs and I moved in between them. The curly red hair was clinging together with a glistening shine at the deepest core of her slit. The hole was amazingly tight but her juices enabled me to slide effortlessly into her. For the first time I heard the sound of sex. The “schlup-schlup” sound filled the room as I heaved my penis in and out of her. My balls were soaking wet, covered in her juices and added a “schlump-schlump” sound effect to the music as it slammed against her anus. Her heels dug into the small of my back, unleashing an undiscovered new sensation of pleasure that filled my whole body. I reached between her legs, just managing to connect my thumb to her massive clitoris. I felt the immediate building up of pressure in her vagina. The damp walls gripped like a wet blanket and I felt the pressure of my own unreleased pleasure. I hadn’t had sex since Tuesday. My loads were thick and plenty as I shot it into her, the warm spurts of liquid activated her screams as her legs contracted spasmodically against my thighs. Our mixed juices oozed from her vagina as I left her, a witness to the escapade.

We dressed in silence. She took the green jacket from the back of her chair and buttoned it to the top. It covered most of her torn blouse. She wiped the remains of our sex up with a tissue paper from her desk.

I couldn’t resist. “You wanted to discuss my test results Mrs. Skinner,” I reminded her.

“Congratulations, you got an A plus,” she said as she walked to the door.

The afternoon sun soaked into our bodies as we lay next to Ann’s swimming pool. Autumn was shaking hands with Summer and there was just a hint of a cool breeze. I didn’t know she had a swimming pool and used my white tanga jocks as a substitute for swimwear. I looked to the woman next to me. Her dark nipples responded to the breeze and I could clearly see them through her red bikini top. My glance followed her slender legs, the smooth thighs. The red bikini bottom strained to a curved mount, slightly divided in the middle. She was truly beautiful and I knew of no other place I’d rather be. She reacted as promised when I told her of my week, drawing every piece of detail out of me.

“Well I guess I don’t have to worry about Maureen then, she was avoiding me like disease this week,” she laughed as I told her of my encounter with Mrs. Skinner.

“She’ll pitch,” I promised with confidence. “In fact I won’t worry about the commitment of any of your models.”

She laughed, turned from her back to her side to face me. She rested her head in her hand. “We still have to do a rehearsal you know. We never got to it last week.”

“Not completely,” I admitted. “Say, why don’t we set up the rehearsal with all the models, the locals I mean.”

“We can all do with a practice run,” Ann agreed, “I’ll speak…”

“Ann! Aaaaan!” We looked to house to locate the source of the high-pitched calling.

“Over here Diana!” Ann shouted.

Mrs. Simons’ head peeked from the back door of Ann’s house. “Oh there you are!” Her step was quick as she approached us. She stopped in her tracks as she saw me.

“Pete! I didn’t know…”

“Come join us,” Ann invited quickly. Pete and I were just busy discussing the fashion parade. It’s so hot, we decided to cool down a bit,” she sort of excused my presence with her at the swimming pool. Mrs. Simons sat in a nearby plastic chair.

“Come,” Ann invited again, “the sun’s lovely. Get a tan!”

“I can’t,” Mrs. Simons pointed to her blue jeans and white t-shirt. “No swimwear.”

“Neither has Pete.” Ann said smilingly.

Mrs. Simons looked at my substitute swimwear. She quickly shied away, her eyes left behind for the briefest of moments before it followed the rest of her head. The white tanga fitted snugly over my private parts. As it was still wet from my swim, it clung to my contours, the pink of my skin shining through.

“Come on Diana!” I encouraged. I felt that I knew the lady well enough to be on a first name basis. “I’m sure you don’t have something I haven’t seen before.”

Diana blushed at my choice of words. “Well…okay. But I’m not going to be the only lady in my underwear. You have to change too!” She looked at Ann.

“Okay,” Ann accepted the challenge. Let’s go and see if I can find something for the occasion. The two women disappeared giggling into the house.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as my body sucked in the heat, both from the sun and the hot cement below me. I dreamily wondered what the two were up to.

“We decided to go skinny,” Ann said and I opened my eyes. Brown and black. I looked at the two pubic bushes above me. Both Ann and Diana were naked as the day they were born. Ann still sported her neatly trimmed triangular bush, her full lips visible and inviting through the brown curls. Thanks to the professional touch of someone very close nearby, Diana boosted a very neatly trimmed landing strip. Two little clean-shaven lips showed proudly at the bottom of the two inch wide, black strip of hair. I looked at their breasts; saw the beauty in the contrast. One pair just more than a handful, the other just less. Both contained a readiness, a hidden vivid energy captured in their roundness.

“No lurkers allowed!” Ann shouted as she grabbed Diana by the arm. Together they jumped in the pool, the splash of water all over me, erasing the warmth I collected from the sun.

I took up the dare and pulled down my jocks. My penis although half erect, had shrunk to an embarrassing size due to the cold water.

“And today’s temperature: Three inches!” Ann teased before I could join them with a skilled dive into the water.

“You talk about my dick or you ladies’ nipples?” I pointed to both women’s erect nipples when I emerged again. I was suddenly on the receiving end of huge splashes of water. I launched my body forward and caught both women on the top of their heads. As I pushed down a wrestling match ensued as both women tried to keep their heads above the water. I suddenly found myself in a less favourable position as both of them were upon me, dragging me below the water. The most wonderful thing about being ‘dipped’ by two women is simultaneous feeling of four tits on your body. I put an arm around each and dragged both women down with me. We emerged a couple of seconds later, all gasping for air. I refused to let go and pulled both ladies still closer to me. I felt the coarseness of their sex against both my thighs, the softness of their breasts against my chest.

The silence was almost disturbing; the only sound the droplets of water from our bodies to the pool. Like the sound of a clock ticking. I lowered both my arms, heard the gasp as I touched the soft flesh of their buttocks. A hand engulfed my penis, another rubbed over my chest, two different hands groped my buttocks. I kissed Ann with soft passion, felt how the touch on my chest and one bum cheek intensified. I turned my head; saw the closeness of Diana’s mouth. Kissed it. The hand on my penis clenched, strength was added to the grip on my other bum. I lowered my body, reached down between their legs. My searching hands cupped both their vulvas at the same time; their gasps for air a harmonious choir. I forced my fingers upwards, felt their slippery, smooth wetness; the pool’s water suddenly hard and unforgiving as I dragged the both of them to the patch of grass next to it. Their scalding hot kisses embraced all of my body as we fell down on the grass, our bodies entwined in a human knot. I closed my eyes to block out the confusion. I cried out as two tongues explored my penis, drew up my knees involuntary. One tongue remained; the other went down to my scrotum. The enormous pleasure danced on the edge of pain as my testicles were sucked into a mouth. The mouth released as I heaved my hips upwards, but the tongue continued down, flicked out at the sensitive connection between my scrotum and anus.

I reached down, felt her hair and pulled Ann up to my wanting lips. Her breasts edged along my chest, our hardened nipples connected as our mouths did. I tasted the salt of my own sex on her tongue, pulled her closer as my hands explored the muscles on her back. Diana blew lightly over my shaft, the cool touch of her breath crept up to the top. She teased my tip with the warmth of her lips then took it away. I arched my body, searching for her heat. She rewarded me with the fullness of her mouth, took all of me, her lips pressing into my base. She released again and her body crawled up against me, pressing firmly against mine as she did. She joined Ann’s kisses at my mouth. The sensation of two lips against mine stopped and I opened my eyes. They were kissing each other. Their hands explored each other’s faces as they kissed, moved down to fondle each other’s breasts. I drew both of them closer. Our three tongues combined as one gorged sexual organ.

I felt Ann’s legs over me as she moved her sex closer to mine. I felt the familiar entrance to her vagina, her heat, as she lowered herself onto me. She grabbed Diana by the shoulders and turned her so they were facing each other on top me. I saw Diana’s knees at my sides. She was on top of my face lowering her crotch to meet my promising lips. I looked up at her advancing sex. Her hairless lips were aroused and open, exposing the pink brilliance of her sodden vagina. I breathed her in as she sat down on my lips, her weight burying my nose in her folds. She released the burden slightly and her body went up again, allowing my tongue to explore her. I closed my eyes again and drank in the feelings of shared ecstasy on my penis and mouth. I heard their kisses above me. Opened my eyes and saw the exploring hands of Ann and Diana on each other.

I felt the contractions of Ann’s inner muscles. She was close. I groped the buttocks above me, spreading them wide open. Diana’s vagina stretched open along with the cheeks and I could see the deepest walls inside. I shoved four of my fingers inside of her, feeling the resistance of her perimeter. I kept them inside and arched my neck up. My tongue found her clit and worked on it. Our three bodies became a synchronized machine. Someone adjusted the speed and our rhythms picked up simultaneously. Our orgy of passion was on the verge of explosion. Ann was the first to come; her body echoed her faint cries as she contracted. My mouth’s rhythm still increased and I moved my fingers in and out of Diana. I felt the weight of Ann leave my body. Diana moved her body to the vacant space, our bodies now entangled in a 69. Her mouth took me in yet again. I saw Ann next to us. Her hands stretched out to the both of us. She assisted the movements of my tongue on Diana’s sex with the one hand, the other clenching my balls down below. In a way she controlled our movements, our speed. Like a master puppeteer she worked on both of us. Synchronizing our pleasures. She worked us up to the edge of an abyss. Below winked the river of ultimate ecstasy. Then she let us fall; together. I saw her finger pressing hard on Diana’s clit, almost boring into it. At the same time I felt her hand working on me, touching nerves I did not know I possessed. My penis convulsed into spasms forcing enormous loads of semen into Diana’s mouth. She swallowed all of it as her own hips shuddered violently from her own orgasm.

We lay silently on the grass. Communicating without speech. The darkness of the night surrounded our entangled bodies as we spoke the language of shared intimacy. My mind returned to the fashion parade. I should speak to Ann, I thought. Bringing all the ladies here for a rehearsal would be a good idea.

I was relaxing in the company of Ann and Diana. We were in Ann’s living room enjoying some hot drinks on her comfy sofa set. Despite my objections, the ladies were modestly dressed again. Ann was topless with a pair of loose fitting French knickers covering her lower body. She sat casually cross-legged on the sofa opposite me. I looked where the material parted with her thighs. The visible brown triangle of hair was a vibrant reminder of what happened next to the swimming pool. Dressed equally modest, Diana was sitting next to her. She had replaced her nudity with the t-shirt she had worn earlier the day.

We silently decided each by ourselves, not to discuss what had happened at the swimming pool. It was like a sacred, buried treasure and I think we were all afraid that discussing it would spoil the perfect image in our own memories.

“I didn’t even ask,” Ann sipped on the mug of hot chocolate, “was there a reason you wanted to see me or did you just come and visit?” She looked at Diana.

“I was on my way to the city,” she replied, “my house was getting a little small for me and I thought a movie, maybe dinner or something would do me good. I thought you might want to join me, I didn’t know you…well you had company.” She looked at me.

“We could still go,” I offered, “it’s been a while since I’ve been there and…well in the company of two lovely ladies it can only be fun.

“It’s late,” Ann said skeptically.

“Oh come on, you want to go to the city or a retirement home?” I teased.

“Okay,” she agreed and stood up, “we should get dressed then. Where are we going, what shall we wear?” She looked at Diana.

“You could go as you are,” I spoke my humble opinion.

Diana laughed and said. “You’d love it won’t you!”

“Of course,” I laughed. “No,” I said in a more serious tone, “I just don’t want to go with ladies who look like their going to church or something.”

“Tell you what,” Ann dared, “you pick our clothes!”

“Okay,” I was immediately game. “From top to bottom?”

“Sure, we can drive by Diana’s home and you can look in her wardrobe as well. What do you say Diana?”

“All right,” she laughed, “I just don’t want to look like a wh*r* or something.”

“Promise you won’t.” I committed.

I walked behind the two giggling ladies to Ann’s bedroom. “All yours.” Ann pointed to her wardrobe.

I sifted through the clothes on the coat hangers. At last I decided on a very little denim skirt.

“Pete, I haven’t worn that for ages, it’ll barely cover my ass!” Ann protested.

“Chicken?” I asked. “Come on, I’ll leave the choice of the blouse in your hands. Where’s that box of lingerie?”

“Over there!” she directed me with her eyes and I went to the corner of her bedroom to inspect the box of intimates I’ve briefly seen the other day. I decided on a light blue sheer g-string and handed her the piece of blue mesh. She said nothing as she took it, but her eyes made some fire and brimstone remarks.

We took Ann’s car and were at Diana’s home about twenty minutes later. I picked a light, long, white summer dress from her wardrobe and placed a pair of white bikini panties next to it on her bed. She looked at my collection and opened a bottom drawer. She took out a long full-bodied slip and held it up in the air.

“That won’t be necessary.” I took it from her hands and threw it back into the drawer.

“Pete, this is white,” she motioned to the dress, “one can see right through it!”

“That’s way you are allowed to wear the panties. Come on, Ann wasn’t chicken.” I was very motivational in my efforts.

“Okay then, but I’m warning you; they are not going to let us into any decent diner.” she said. She obviously wasn’t going to be out done by Ann.

“Believe me they will,” I promised.

We crossed the city’s borders an hour later and decided to go to one of the big malls. There would be plenty of restaurants to choose from and interesting places to do some window-shopping at. I felt like a rich drug lord with two beautiful secretaries hooked in my arms as we walked towards the restaurants. We received various admiring glances from approving gentlemen but just as many vicious stares from the ladies who accompanied them. The short denim skirt didn’t disturb too much of the view of Ann’s long slender legs. I looked to my left. For the first time I realized to what extend Diana’s dress was see-through. The light in her room had been very dim and I might have been more forgiving about the slip, had I seen what I did now. Her white panties were clearly visible and I looked in awe at the way her vulva moved along as we walked. The dress acted only as a very thin veil under the bright lights of the mall. Well nothing we could do about it now anyways, I thought. I just hoped she didn’t see herself in a mirror.

We chose a little fast food pizzeria as our destination. We were all very hungry from the afternoon’s swim and none of us wanted to wait long for food. We sat at a table with a long three-seater couch. I followed Diana as she shifted in. Ann moved in after me, taking the isle seat.

A young, acne faced waiter headed to our table. As the result of some encouragement from Diana and me, Ann had taken off her bra in the car. It left the pink flesh of her B-cup breasts to shine through the white material of her blouse. Both ladies were thus wearing white at the top, with nothing underneath.

The waiter made eye contact with the two pairs of nipples staring at him. “Can…uh…wow!” His eyes were full of appreciation through the thick lenses of his glasses. He tried again. “Can I get you anything?”

We placed an order and watched as the waiter disappeared into the kitchen. A few seconds later, a few of his colleagues and kitchen staff were trying to peep unnoticeable through the kitchen door. I was having a good time and judging by their laughter Ann and Diana did too. The mood was set just right for my dare and I whispered it first to Ann’s ear then to Diana’s. The two of them giggled like two naughty adolescents on Sunday school camp. Nonetheless, Diana moved over me and now sat next to Ann. They accepted my dare.

We had numerous courtesy calls to our table, by numerous waiters and the manager, all checking on and very willing to assist on the improvement of our well-being. Our (original) waiter finally arrived with our order about 15 minutes later. As he placed the pizzas in front of us Ann clumsily dropped a knife to the floor. I looked next to me. Diana’s dress were hiked up high to her thighs, Ann, well she couldn’t really make her skirt any shorter, so she just joined Diana and spread her legs too. The waiter’s head disappeared under the table. The knife had fallen right between Ann’s legs and he moved with his head between them. It must have been very dark underneath the table, for the waiter took an eternity to retrieve the knife. As the poor fellow at last came to his feet he must have forgotten about the table above his head. Several pieces of cutlery scattered on the floor, most of them between Diana and Ann’s feet. I can’t imagine the waiter worried about the bump on his head for he used the opportunity well and continued his search thoroughly as he returned to the floor. We heard several laughs and giggles from our fellow patrons in the restaurant and I realized how awkward it looked. The protruding bum between the ladies’ legs was quite a sight.

At last we were left in peace to finish our meals. “So are you satisfied?” Ann asked from over Diana’s shoulder.

“Call me a pervert, but it made me so horny to think he saw the two of you in your panties,” I whispered back.

“Well call us perverts, but are you talking about these?” She showed her opened handbag to me. Inside were two panties nestled next to each other.

Back in the car I could no longer hold my curiosity. I asked from the back seat. “So how did you do it? I never saw you…well remove them.”

“Never ask a magician his tricks,” Ann laughed and winked at Diana.

“I can live with that,” I knew I would get no more information out of those two. I lay back in the seat and enjoyed the memory of the escapade. The pizza had been free. The manager said there was no way in earth he would accept money from two such lovely ladies, we just needed to promise a return visit. The fact that Diana had no longer possessed the decency of her panties must have contributed fairly to the discount on the pizza. The black landing strip had been clearly visible from underneath her dress. Again I had been glad she couldn’t see herself in a mirror. The amount of glances from innocent passers by, had been doubled on our way out.

“Hey, any of you two ever been to a strip club?” I broke the silence in the car as we passed the “The Poon Box” sign next to the highway.

“No”

“No”

Both these ladies were too respectable and decent to visit such places. I had a hard time; well it took about two minutes, to convince them to turn the car around. I explained the educational qualities of places like that. Both Ann and Diana must have thought they could put such education to good future use, for they giggled with eager anticipation as we drove to the big brick-faced building.

We paid the 150 bucks with a smile since our dinner had been free. Both Ann and Diana were decent again. I had learned half of their ‘magic’ trick as they pulled on the panties in the car. The Poon Box was a strip club somewhere in the middle of up-market and low class. We entered the large, smoky, dimly lit hall. The music was hazardously loud. On the big stage in the middle of the hall, a Belinda Jones look-alike with blonde hair was doing her thing. We saw an empty table in the far corner of the place and sat down. I ordered a brandy and Diana a glass of red wine. Ann declined, as she was our designated driver.

We focused our attention to the stage again. The big titted blonde was in some kind of orgasmic state as she poured hot wax from a candle over her assets. East met west as she sat down on the lone chair and spread her legs. Her hairless pubes got the same wax treatment and I involuntary put my one hand over my crotch in a protective gesture. The wax must have been very hot for she screamed out loud, moved her hips spasmodically up and down as she trembled her legs. Apparently it was the great crescendo of her show. Her screaming stopped as a few patrons clapped their hands. Hastily she scurried around the stage to pick up a few pieces of clothing and some of the tools she supposedly had used in her show. I wished we were there ten minutes earlier as she filled a basket with the remains of the candles, some carrots, a huge cucumber, a power drill and what looked like a plastic penis attached to it.

The music’s volume dropped considerably as the blonde left the stage. A voice over the speakers announced that ‘Freewilly Anderson’ would be on stage in forty-five minutes. All guests were more than welcome to use this time to hire girls for some table and lap dances.

I was on my way back from the loo when I saw someone very familiar. I walked to the table more or less on the opposite corner of the hall from where we sat. A lady was dancing robustly on the table to the preying eyes of two gentlemen. I had watched quite a few table dances on some other tables from the safe distance of our own. I knew the lady in front of me was close to the end of her routine as she was down to her panties only. After she stripped them down too, she gave each of the gentlemen a kiss and pressed her voluptuous breasts into their faces. She juggled them against their ears for some added effect. As she descended the table I stepped closer.

I greeted very politely. “Good evening Mr. Skinner, good evening Reverend Jacobs.” For a moment I thought the whole place brightened from the whites of their eyes. Mr. Skinner rubbed over his false mustache, perhaps hoping I would dis-recognize him. Reverend Jacobs pulled down his hat and it reminded me of an ostrich that hoped to become invisible by sticking its head into the sand. They were not polite at all and only stared at me with their open mouths, without returning my courteous greetings.

“Preparing for Sunday’s sermon?” I asked, not at all distracted by their ill-mannered behavior.

“Hello Pete,” Reverend Jacobs was getting polite, “yes in fact we do,” he said lamely. “You see the shepherd of the flock should know where the wolves hide…”

“Your vision was blocked with some tits from where I was standing Reverend,” I cut in and looked at Mr. Skinner. “Be sure to tell Mrs. Skinner all about your findings. I find this hiding place of wolves most interesting, I’ll ask her Monday at school.” I turned to walk away from them.

“Uh Pete, just a moment,” Mr. Skinner called me back. His lawyer mind must have jumped into action. “From my point of view this is a rather catch 22 situation. You tell on us and…well I think your headmaster would find it most interesting to know of your presence here.” There was an annoying smile in his eyes.

I was planning to become a lawyer myself and lied. “Oh, Mr. Morrissey. Why don’t you tell him right now? He’s sitting over there.” I pointed my finger to the darkness at the far end of the hall. I had a similar conversation with him earlier on. You’d better hurry; I think he’s leaving now.” I looked at some imaginary man in the distant darkness. The two heads in front of me ducked underneath the table. I waited for a minute or so and said. “You can relax now, he’s gone.”

The two heads popped up again. Mr. Skinner said. “Pete, we must talk.”

“We will Mr. Skinner, we will, don’t you worry about that. For the moment you can relax. Enjoy your show. If I were you I’d stay put for a while, Mr. Morrissey might still be in the parking lot.” I walked away and heard the raised voices of their argument.

“I told you we should have gone to Titty Witty. This place is the hangout of our town!”

On my way back to our table I made a quick stop at the manager’s office. I obtained permission for my plan.

“You’ve ever heard the joke about the reverend and the elder who played gholf on a Sunday?” I asked Diana and Ann as soon as I joined them at our table again.

They shook their heads; neither of them could recall such a joke.

“Well,” I briefed them, “two little angels decided to punish the reverend. They let him hit a hole-in-one on the most difficult hole.

“Punish him?” Ann asked confused, Diana’s face had the same confusion.

“Well they reckoned; who’s he going to tell of his achievement?” Both women laughed as they pictured the reverend’s predicament.

“I want you two ladies to punish our dear Reverend Jacobs and his elder Mr. Skinner.” The ladies had not the faintest idea what I was headed to, but continued to listen.

“They’re over there,” I pointed with my thumb over my shoulder.

“Here! In this place?” Diana’s eyes were big. Ann looked pleasantly shocked.

“I swear,” I confirmed.

“You want us to punish them? How?” Ann asked.

“Table dance, the both of you. On their table.”

“What! Pete they know us…” Diana protested heavily.

“Precisely! Who are they going tell?” There was silence at the table as they drank my words in. Ann was the first to explode in laughter, Diana followed as she drew the correlation between my joke and the current situation.

“I don’t know,” Diana was pulling backwards again.

“Diana, you were so flaming hot earlier the evening. Don’t put ice on it now! If you can look me in the eye and honestly tell me you didn’t enjoy it when that waiter looked at your wet open pussy, I’ll say let’s call it a day.” I was speaking with drift in my voice.

My straightforward approach must have shocked her but I could see that she knew it was true. She looked at Ann. “You game?”

“I believe the sins of our reverend and his followers should not go unpunished.” Ann said and looked at me. “When do we do this?”

“I arranged it with the manager. As soon as I sit down at our reverend’s table he’ll instruct his DJ to add some volume and play a nice song.

Ann looked at me and laughed. “Pete, you are…”

“One hell of a cute bastard,” I completed her sentence. “I fully agree with you Mrs. Van Zyl. Let’s do it!”

We worked out some more details before I stood up and left. They followed me from a distance, not wanting to reveal their presence prior to the right moment. I took the empty chair next to Mr. Skinner and sat down at their table. They were still in a heated debate about various other alternatives to The Poon Box. They immediately went quiet as they saw me.

“Mind if I join.” It was not a question, rather a statement.

“No not all Pete,” Mr. Skinner’s whole face was contorted in a huge smile. He was in smooth-talk mode. “You see Pete I was thinking…”

“Shut up and enjoy the show,” I interrupted him. He looked shocked. Clearly, he was not used to anybody talking to him the way I just did. Not him, a respected lawyer, an elder! I moved my glance to Reverend Jacobs. It looked like he had long ago given up any hope. He was preparing for a ride to Hell.

Before anyone could reply the music became louder, the lights brighter. Joe Cocker’s ‘You can leave your hat on’, filled the room.

“Good evening Mr. Skinner; Reverend.” Ann was first on the table and I was impressed by her manners.

Reverend Jacob’s throat became visible. Mrs. van Zyl! Ann! What is this?”

“Shhh!” She pressed a finger to her lips to motion him to silence. Ann was crouching in front of him, her knees pressed tightly together. Very, very slowly she opened her legs. I couldn’t decide whether I wanted to look at their faces or at Ann. Both men looked in awe as the blue see-through panties became visible from underneath the short denim skirt. I looked back at Ann. She had a taunting provocative smile as she separated her knees as far as she could. She closed them hurriedly and stood up.

“Hi guys!” The voice belonged to Diana who had just joined Ann on the table. Again my task was difficult to decide whom to watch. Reverend Jacobs and Mr. Skinners moved their eyes from Ann to Diana. Their eyes were fixated on the white bikini panties that showed through the white dress. As if in cue both women’s bodies began to follow the rhythm of the music. They must have paid some good attention to the other table dances for they looked superb as they slowly danced. Their hands moved over their bodies, as if invisible lovers touched them.

Ann lowered her body while her hips continued to sway in slow provocative circles. She went down till she was on all fours crawling like a lioness in heat to Mr. Skinner. She crawled until she was only a few inches from his face. Her blouse hung loose from her body, displaying her bra-less breasts as they dangled in harmony. My mind was made up and I decided that Ann’s rosy pink nipples offered a far better view than the faces of the men next to me. She moved her hands up to her chest, pressing her breasts against each other. Her hands were quick as a kung fu expert’s as she grabbed Skinner’s head and forced it between the two mounds. She wiggled her assets from side to side before she released his head again. His face was red and he sucked greedily at the oxygen in the room. The lioness took hold of her body again and Ann crawled to Reverend Jacobs to extend him the same courtesy.

I looked up to enjoy a piece of Diana’s performance. She danced with her legs apart, her hands moved up and down over her thighs. She grabbed her dress as she did so, hiking it higher and higher up over her legs. The dress’s rim moved over, then above her panties, exposing the bright white material in the light. Her vulva lurked like a creature of want, longing for freedom from the piece of cotton material. She teased our view away, dropping the dress to her ankles again. Her hands moved both to the insides of her thighs. She pressed the dress against her body as her hands moved up; engraved the triangular contours of her womanhood.

I saw the red face of Reverend Jacobs. He was gasping for air and I knew Ann was finished with her face-to-the-tits-routine. She switched places with Diana, moving closer to Mr. Skinner and me. We looked up at her. Her legs were discreetly pressed against each other. The skirt was short and we looked up to the blue mesh material. The curls of her brown pubic hair appeared almost black through the blue material. The panties had a faint dark line in the middle of her arched swelling where her slit cut into her body. She looked down at us, her face almost a smiling frown at our fixated curiosity. Ann turned around and presented her back to us. Her body moved slowly forward as she bent over, still keeping her legs together. Her skirt hiked up over her thighs. My heartbeat was in conjunction with the blue denim material. Up, up and up it went. The bulge of her lips protruded suddenly between her thighs. Two gorged lips were divided by the thin blue line of her g-string. As she stood, she spread her legs. She smiled seductively at us from between her legs. Her vulva dangled like a ripe fruit from a tree. The thread of the g-string cut deep into her, the pink of her inner lips visible because of her stance. Ann moved her one arm over her back. Her hand traced the lines from her hips to her buttocks. Her hand moved between the cheeks, a curled middle finger went to the core of her womanhood. It pressed the material of her panties even deeper inside. I saw the froth of her juices as she worked the finger through the lips. The curled finger disappeared inside of her, came out with a bubbling excretion of her liquids. Her body came erect and she turned to face us. She held the wet finger up in an indecent gesture. She moved it to Mr. Skinner’s face. A shiny trail was left under his nose as she wiped it against his upper lip. His chest heaved as he inhaled her sweet flavours. A dark spot formed at the height of the bulge in his pants.

A second pair of hands joined our scene. Diana’s arms encircled Ann from the back. Her hands moved down over Ann’s shoulders, over her breast, her belly. It stopped at the brim of the denim skirt. Moved up again, below the blouse. Cupped her breasts. Their hips swung in union to the music. Ann leaned backward and turned her head to kiss Diana. There was a quick flickering of tongues before they disappeared in each other’s mouths. They continued to kiss with strained necks, as Diana moved her hands down again. She curved her fingers together as she pressed hard down on the mound between Ann’s legs.

I looked around us. A huge crowd of spectators had formed a circle around our table. The manager was there as well. He had warned me “no touching”. I looked at his face and relaxed; he wasn’t going to interfere.

Diana was still working on Ann. Through the material of the skirt, she kneaded the fleshy mound between Ann’s legs like a piece of dough. Her hands came up again, grabbing the edges of Ann’s blouse as she moved. They ceased their kissing and Ann put her hands in the air as Diana pulled the blouse over her head. Ann turned to face Diana, her firm naked breasts compressed against Diana as they kissed again. Their hips increased their beat as a new song mixed in with Joe Cocker. They tangled their legs together as they danced. Each placing a leg between the other. Her move was swift as Ann moved behind Diana. They were both facing us again, the taller Ann from behind Diana’s shoulder.

Ann’s hands moved to Diana’s neck, moved down to first button of her dress. One by one they became loose as Ann’s hands worked down over her body. As the dress fell to Diana’s feet, Ann moved her two stretched out hands up on the sides of Diana’s body. Her hands traced the contours of Diana’s thighs, her hips, just above and to the sides of her chests. The movement stopped and the journey continued forward to Diana’s little breasts. Her nipples were erect and swollen as Ann circled her palms over them. Her fingers curled and covered them completely as she pressed into them. She back-trailed her hands on their previous path and went down and over the white cottons. There was urgency in the fingers as they rubbed and squeezed into Diana’s vulva. A middle finger pressed deep into the slit, leaving the material stuck there. A feeling of uncontrollable want, took possession of me as I stared up to Diana’s white clad sex. I wanted to reach up, remove the barrier of my vision. I saw the hand next to me go up. Mr. Skinner was also fighting a battle of lust. Diana saw his wanting fingers and struggled out of Ann’s grip. She went down on her knees, and then opened them wide as she sat down on her heels. She guided Mr. Skinner’s hand to between her legs; allowed him to touch her. His hairy fingers delved into the swelling of her panties, rubbing them to a soggy second skin that clung to her lips. She didn’t object as he hooked his thumbs into the elastics to pull the panties down. The wet sticky material left her vagina reluctantly as his hands moved down.

I didn’t see when Ann moved over to Reverend Jacobs. It must have been right after Diana had broken loose from her embrace. I looked over to them and wished I could take a picture for the church’s weekly news pamphlet. Ann was on her elbows and knees with her back to him. Her upper body was lowered to her resting elbows, her ass was pointing to above. I had also missed the moment when she removed her denim skirt and panties. Reverend Jacob’s face was buried deeply into her ass’s cheeks, liking vigorously at her genitals. He popped his head out for a gasp of fresh air and spread her cheeks with his hands. His face was shining from her juices. He popped his head back to return to his duties.

I looked back at Diana. She was now sitting with her bum on the table, her legs hooked over Mr. Skinner’s shoulders. Two of his fingers were prodding in and out of her vagina. Diana lay back and allowed his head to move to her pubes. Mr. Skinner flopped down to those luscious little lips and took all of it in his mouth as he slurped up her liquids.

Ann suddenly pushed the reverend’s head away and lowered herself from the table. Diana saw the movement and did the same. Their moves were synchronized as they reached down to unbuckle the pants of the two gentlemen. In a matter of seconds both Mr. Skinner and Reverend Jacobs were naked from the waist down. I looked down at Mr. Skinner. His member was fat, skewed and wrinkled; the head blue from his erection. I looked to Reverend Jacobs. I came to the conclusion that although I didn’t sport the biggest tools in the world, from a certain size down, one became a reverend. It had quite a resemblance to Mrs. Skinner’s clitoris. Ann and Diana went down to these odd looking organs with open mouths.

I looked at the manager and nodded my head. He gave a signal to the DJ in the upper booth. The music stopped abruptly. As arranged, Ann and Diana immediately moved away from the two gentlemen, avoiding their lustful grasps.

“Please no, don’t stop. Don’t go.” The two of them pleaded simultaneously and it was a pathetic picture. They were unaware of the laughing crowd around them and looked in desperation at Ann and Diana while they were getting dressed. Only when I spoke they looked around them and realized the embarrassing circumstances they found themselves in.

“Unfortunately gentlemen, that’s as far as we are prepared to assist you in your research for Sunday’s sermon.” I said laughingly.

Ann and Diana was dressed again and, hooked into my arms from both sides. “And let this be your punishment,” I added, “to know that the only dick inside of these two lovely ladies tonight, belongs to me.

A wave of laughter and cheers erupted in the hall as we walked to the door.

“Our pants!” Reverend Jacobs’ voice sounded coarse with panic.

I stopped and turned to face them. I held the pants up high in the air and jiggled them tauntingly. “For the type of research you two gentlemen do, you won’t need this,” I said as we turned to leave.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to janneman1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Our Garden 1

3m:49s

06-25-2015
P4

4m:00s

08-01-2021
baby wet

2m:40s

11-02-2018
N’s Salt and Pepper Pubes