Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2020, 08:23 PM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Butt Plug in public

I was driving home one day and watched a gal walk across the street in front of me with a foxtail hanging out from under a rather short skirt. She was heading towards a grocery store. I pointed it out to my wife and told her it was a butt plug tail. She didn't believe me, so when I could, I flipped around and drove back to the store she was heading for. Never did find her, damn it!!! She must have been completing someone's dare. Kinda sexy!
Old 09-20-2020, 05:08 PM

Thanked 4,707 Times in 418 Posts

I bought a set for my girl. It came in a velvet package with three different sizes. small medium and large. as soon as we got them I couldnt wit to get her out in public with them. here is one of the times.
Attached Thumbnails
1550679719584.jpg  
Old 09-22-2020, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
I bought a set for my girl. It came in a velvet package with three different sizes. small medium and large. as soon as we got them I couldnt wit to get her out in public with them. here is one of the times.
Tractor Supply too! Wish she were local and i saw that when i went there!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kinked For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2020, 04:17 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Wives and ex-wives

My current wife enjoys anal activity but would not be caught dead with a plug.

My previous wife greatly enjoyed anal sex and in fact wanted it almost every session for the last few years of our marriage. During our time together thong underwear became a thing and I noticed she bought a pair or two. I think the material of the thong panties rubbing directly on her asshole turned her on considerably. If she wore them to work she would invariably rub herself off in the ladies and was always randy for more upon her return home.

All this is to say that butt plugs have come into fashion since our divorce but knowing her tendencies I would bet much that she is wearing one as I write this! Sure wish I had a way to find out.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 07:19 AM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
Looks like the ones we have.
Old 03-28-2022, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRDAM View Post
Looking at some of the micro bikini sales websites I have noticed a number of the women in the competition section have jewel butt plugs in. It's so sexy to see some bling back there and know that it's a plug that they are showing off.
big fan of this sort of stuff too, i have found the lady on the dubio site with a crotchless bikini and a butt plug, super hot! who was it on the malibu strings site? or which year competition do you know? only so many hours a day i can drool over stunning bikinis trying to find her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LycraThong For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2022, 11:21 AM

thanks! I found 2 posts of hers with plugs in, one of her at home on her deck in a red g string in(2018). The other in the gym (2021) in a mesh top and red thong, that one is seriously hot! though the posts of her in 2020 with 2 other girls i couldnt see any bling under her bikini

I wish it was more common i think it looks absolutely amazing! I've only seen it IRL a couple of times and ive been hooked ever since!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LycraThong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2022, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I was driving home one day and watched a gal walk across the street in front of me with a foxtail hanging out from under a rather short skirt. She was heading towards a grocery store. I pointed it out to my wife and told her it was a butt plug tail. She didn't believe me, so when I could, I flipped around and drove back to the store she was heading for. Never did find her, damn it!!! She must have been completing someone's dare. Kinda sexy!
My gf has 4 of those tails. I offered to buy some for her mom and sisters but she declined..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pantiesandbush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2022, 05:15 PM

Thanked 103,901 Times in 1,485 Posts

For me the night that most stands out as a highlight for the butt plug was a work dinner with my wife's colleagues. My wife was dressed attractively, a skirt and top and the usual stocking and suspenders. As we got ready and after finishing her make-up she asked me if I wanted to “use the plug tonight”. This was a first and I was really surprised but immediately turned on and decided I needed to push a few of her submissive buttons as well. I told her to go and get it, along with the lube from the toy kit, and then back in the bathroom I made her lube it up, something she had never done before. Her eyes were huge as I watched her smear the lube up and down the taper.

I made her stand the plug upright on the vanity top as I lifted her skirt and removed her panties. I then got her to bend over, resting her elbows on the cool surface facing the mirror with her face just inches away from the plug that she knew would spend the rest of the night stretching her anus. Wanting to prolong the moment for as long as possible I ran my hand up and down her stockings and parted her pussy lips and probed her vagina. I had never felt her so wet. I made a show of lubing my finger and instructed her to keep her eyes open and watch everything in the mirror as I lubed her bottom and brushing her sex as often as I could.

I pushed the plug in fast and with a little more force than usual, she jumped and gave a little yelp but with my other hand holding her down in the center of her back she couldn’t avoid the intruder. I made a show of making sure it was secure with a little tug and a further check of her wetness, then helped her on with her panties and smoothed down her skirt.

Before we left home I instructed her that it wasn’t to come out unless I agreed and that if it needed too for any “other reason” then she was to refit it. I told her that I wanted to watch her buggered all night by this latex cock in front of her friends and stretched for later. She couldn’t look me in the eye but agreed that she would try to keep it in.

Before dinner at a Mexican restaurant we had a drink at the bar and I took every opportunity to run my hand across her bottom while she talked to her work mates. I new that this attention, along with the feeling of being opened up, would reinforce her submissive feelings. At one point whilst talking to a group of colleagues, before we sat down, I managed to discreetly cup my hand and push on the end of the plug with a finger. She leant over and whispered that I needed to stop as the feelings were becoming overwhelming.

During dinner I sat opposite her, she appeared more animated that usual, a bit like a cat on a hot tin roof and although talking normally to those around us my wife seemed unable to settle and moved about a lot more than usual. She admitted later that the pressure of sitting on it for a long period and constant arousal were taking a toll.

At one point towards the end of the meal she suddenly excused herself and left for the toilet, returning after a long period of time. I caught her eye but she didn’t give anything away. The evening finally wound up and we made our goodbyes, as we left I asked her if it “was still in”. She admitted that she was unable to take it any longer and had removed it in the toilet cubicle; however, she also admitted that she had been so turned on at the time that although she didn’t want to and was majorly embarrassed she had, had to masturbate and had a massive orgasm. This was her first ever time in a public toilet and when I made her lift her dress in the car and checked her panties I found them saturated. Alarmingly so.

Later at home I reinserted the plug briefly while we made love, my wife loved the “full” feeling but her bottom was too sensitive for much else.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dodgey Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2022, 10:20 AM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 66 Posts
Default Plug

I haven't tried a butt plug yet, but I have used a remote control vibrator in my pussy. I let my hubby have the controller and we went out for drinks. Big mistake!! Every time I got into a conversation with someone my hubby would push the button and I would get these pulsing vibrations in my pussy causing me to almost cum in my panties! He thought it was a lark and kept doing it all nite until the batteries ran down. I enjoyed every minute of it!!! I understand that there is one that fits both openings. I will look for one and give it a try. Whilst I don't do anal, this might just be a way to give it a go.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample