uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2020, 02:22 PM

Default Beach experiences

I’ve had a couple of fun days at nude beaches. I love the forbidden thrill of the voyeurism and exhibitionism. Since beach weather is starting up again, I’d enjoy reading any good stories you might have.

I went to Gunnison with my ex from high school and her husband a few summers ago. I had recently had a threesome with them, which I posted about on here. After that day, we discussed going to the nude beach, as they had never been.

I think they were both pretty nervous about going, but wasted no time undressing when we got there. My ex had shaved her bush again, which gave everyone around us a view of her very prominent labia. I found the idea of that pretty arousing, and found myself getting hard.

She noticed and commented on it, which made me even harder. I was in a chair, and she on a blanket at my feet. She reached over to grab my hard cock, which obviously felt great by made me nervous about the rangers who often patrol the beach.

Once she realized that sex play was forbidden, she decided to tease her husband and me! She lied back on the towel, spreading her legs towards her husband and me sitting next to each other in beach chairs. We both were hard as rocks. She of course noticed the effect she was having on us, and began talking about our hard cocks, the Threesome we had, etc. All three of us were sneakily playing with ourselves, hoping like hell not to get caught.

This continued on and off throughout the day, getting us more and more horny. Others around us noticed, and there were no shortage of hard cocks around. Periodically she’d rub sunblock on us, spending too much time making sure we didn’t get sunburned anywhere!

Needless to say, by the time we left, we were more than ready to get to my house and continue our play without the rangers watching. I won’t bore you, but suffice it to say I had built up one of the largest loads I ever had. Her husband (and I) really enjoyed me shooting it on her face. That’s another story though.

I didn’t get pictures that day, but I have taken some with other friends and my wife on the beach.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:36 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I have a dream to go to Haulover Beach some day. Florida says it's the world's best family-friendly nude beach, but people who go there say there are never families...just a bunch of gay men to the north and rowdy 20-30yos crowding the rest of it.

I fit neither of those demographics, but I just want to experience it for myself and make my own opinion.

But then I would be sad because I would want to go all the time, but I probably would never make it back. So, it would all just be one big tease in the end, I think.

As far as the original post, I actually don't have any beach experiences...oh, wait, yes, I do. I have two. Happened within minutes of each other (back in 2005 or so).

At a beach at a lake in the rural upper midwest...saw a couple outside of the designated swimming area who were obviously having sex in the water. I tried to get a photo just to show my wife then delete it (only because I had never seen such a thing before and it made me giggle like a middle-schooler), but they were way too far away, and digital cameras in the 2005-2006 era were crap.

A few minutes later, a young lady and her bf changed on the beach under towels. She put on only a swimsuit cover up, nothing under it. Each time she bent over to gather her things, I saw her long nips all the way down to her hairless protruding vulva.

Oh, and a third thing! I also saw people change in the parking lot that same day (rural lake, no facilities), and I remember one lady was changing her top with her boobs pressed against the side of a conversion van so no one could see anything. We all changed in the car. I wanted to change next to the car, but it was way back when I was still sort of a prude. I do still kick myself that I didn't just change on the beach or in the parking lot.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 10:19 AM

Not sure if this is frowned upon or not, but I’m copy and pasting my own story from a few years ago in the hopes that it might encourage some others to post stories.

I am a single forty-year-old male. I'm 6' 4" tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. I keep in pretty good shape and have been told on occasion that I am not bad to look at. In short, I've never had too much trouble attracting women. Regardless, something keeps bringing me back to nude beaches. I've always come alone, and have always felt a bit creepy about it! I'd be lying if I said that I just lie on my blanket. I do that for a bit, but I also love the feeling of walking the beach, seeing and being seen (though I sure wish the "being seen" part was a tad more impressive [I am admittedly a bit of a "grow-er!]). I try not to gawk, but I sure do look.

Last year I finally took a chance and invited two of my girl friends to join me. I never thought they'd agree to go, but I'm sure glad that they did! We had a terrific time. They got bodypainted and we took great pics (can't post without their permission!). Sadly, it was late in the season, and we weren't able to return. They are both excited to come back this year though.

I came back Sunday by myself, as the girls couldn't make it. Am I glad that I did! I arrived around 2:30 (had to wait for the parking lots to reopen) and set up my blanket and chair. I set it up near a great group of people who looked like they were having a ball! The girls were beautiful, the music was good, and I enjoyed watching them hula-hooping! There were a bunch of girls, so I can't remember them all, but I'll try for a few. One was a tall blonde, probably in her early thirties. She was thin with about b-cup tits, and a blue bikini bottom on. Later, to my great excitement, she took off the bottoms, revealing very prominent bald pussy lips. It was hot as hell seeing her walking the group with her big meaty pussy on full display. Another girl was Japanese, and very small and skinny. Although she was probably in her late thirties, she almost looked like a child. She kept her bikini on most of the day, until she started hula-hooping. Then her top started to fall down, exposing tiny a-cup tits with brown nipples. Two other girls were simply gorgeous. Twenties, golden brown skin, brown hair, bald pussies, and just perfect b-cup titties with just the perfect amount of ski-jump sag. At one point one of the guys they were talking to got a hard-on, and they laughed and pointed it out to everyone. He was laughing too (he had a pretty big cock, so why not?!). One girl even grabbed it!

As I like to do, I wandered the beach a bit. As I walked, I noticed a man sitting Indian-style facing away from the water. Not noteworty, but that fact that he was masturbating was. I am straight, but that doesn't stop me from looking. And of course I looked at what "aroused" his interest. He was facing a couple in chairs, a few feet away from him. Upon further notice, I realized that it was a couple that sometimes posts on a nudist site I visit! In deference to their privacy, I won't give their names; if they want to post they are welcome to do so. I will say that they are in their late twenties/early thirties, and very sexy.

So as not to intrude, I walked away. But I was intrigued. And was feeling a bit lonely. I am definitely not the type to introduce myself to strangers, so I really had to talk myself into approacing them. So, after psyching myself out for a bit, I bought a few beers and walked on over. By then, the masturbator had wandered off. I took a deep breath and asked the couple if they were ******* from the site.

I don't know what I was worried about. They could not have been more friendly or welcoming. They invited me to join them, and we all cracked our beers. As usual, I was a bit nervous and awkward at first, but we soon loosened up. I suppose drinking beer while naked has that effect!

I set up my towel by the woman's (let's call her Brooke) feet. Not between her legs, but off to the side. Her boyfriend (we'll call him Mike) was sitting on a towel across from me (the other side of Brooke's feet). I had a great view of Mike's cock (again, I'm straight, but who doesn't at least steal a glance?!), and a wonderful view of Brooke's beautiful breasts. Unfortunately, she kept her legs tightly closed.

Mike's cock looked to be about the same size as mine, but his was uncut. Brooke had large breasts, with big brown areolas and tiny nipples. Very sexy!

As the day progressed and the beer flowed, the talk became a bit more sexual. We discussed "the masturbator," what they liked in their relationship, etc. I asked Brooke if she got turned on at the beach, and if she liked to have men look at her. She assured me that she did. By that time, my cock started to grow, and I made a slight adjustment. Then I made a slightly longer "adjustment!" I wasn't masturbating, but I certainly was getting very turned on, and the occasional touch of my cock only made it hotter. I noticed that Mike was having similar issues. Neither of us was fully hard, but we definitely weren't soft anymore either! I am not the biggest guy in the world, but it certainly looks more impressive when it "wakes up" a bit. Since I was nervous when I introduced myself, my cock was pretty flacid. I was glad that I could present Brooke a better view, and I was hoping that not only would she look, but that I wouldn't offend her. I got the impression that Brooke knew very well what was going on, though I couldn't tell if she was watching behind her sunglasses. I strongly suspect that she was!

This was one of the sexiest things that I have ever experienced. To be naked with a strange couple, outside, stealing glances at each other while discussing sex was incredibly erotic for me. Fear of the rangers and respect for our fellow beachgoers was all that prevented me (and all three of us, I imagine) from jerking myself off. The only thing missing was a good view of Brooke's pussy. By this time I had retrieved my chair, and set it up directly across from Brook. Sadly, her legs were still tightly closed. Since we were discussing showing off, I have to guess that she knew that I was desperate to see her pussy, and she was letting my excitement grow. Sometimes a good tease is as wonderful as it is frustrating. Finally, she gave me a break...

Very slowly and only slightly, Brooke opened her legs. I could now just make out of hint of what I'd been so anxious to see. Just a hint, which somehow made it even more enticing! She was fully shaved, and I could just make out a delicate slit (remember, her legs were still mostly closed). It was beautiful. I'm not sure why, as there were pussies of all shapes and sizes all around, but Brooke's was the only one I wanted--no, needed--to see. The more I stared, the harder I got. And the harder I got, the more Brooke opened her legs.

By now she was showing a bit more. No longer just a slit, I could now see her beautiful inner lips, only slightly visable. And that's how she stayed, talking, teasing, and driving me crazy. I also noticed that her brown nipples were getting hard. It was getting a bit chilly, but I'm hoping she was turned on! After a time, with Mike and I casually and discretely rubbing our cocks, and Brooke showing a bit more of that beautiful pussy, they announced that it was time to leave. It was now or never. I had to ask for a better view!

Brooke laughed, and slowly, almost painfully slowly, she spread her legs for me. I don't think I'll ever forget watching her pussy open for me. It was nicely tanned, and as she spread her legs, her lips slowly came unstuck, exposing herself completely to me. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock. Since she showed me hers, I stood up to show them mine. I hope that Brooke felt good knowing that she had made me so hard.

We packed up, and walked off together to our cars, but not before making plans to meet at the beach again soon.

All in all, it was a wonderful day at the beach.

Has anything like this ever happened to any of you?
Old 06-03-2020, 12:45 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

No, not to me. I have never been to a nude beach, actually. Unless you count the time a tour bus I was on drove past Orient Beach on St. Marteen.

I have a couple of topless stories, one a repost. If you expand the original request a bit, I will contribute them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 01:48 PM

Sure, have at it! The more, the merrier!
Old 06-03-2020, 04:04 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Thanks! Mine are more humorous than erotic, but here goes....hope this works for you.

The first is a humorous story. I know all you folks in Europe and places think topless beaches are the norm, but in these parts its pretty rare. Technically, women can go topless, they just don't usually do so. Go figure...

So my cousins owned a beach house on a barrier just down on the coast here. One Spring Break we were down there and spend the week like kids do. This one year their college roommate came down. He had this really souped up corvette, one with a classic body style. Fine ass car. We'll call him Luke for purposes of this story. He's also got this little Latina girlfriend with him. Nice tight body, cute, great tits, shapely little booty.

So we're down there and one day this gal comes out with her boyfriend and takes off her top. Stupendous rack, one of the best I've ever seen. She's sitting out just catching rays. Someone comes back to the house and mentions her. Luke decides that he's got to check this out. In those days, we could drive down on the beach, so Luke hops in the `vette and heads down.

So, he starts cruising by the chick with the rack, gets distracted, and drives off into a deep drift of sand. With that souped up engine, he's stuck in the sand in no time. Right in front of the chick with the rack. And she's laughing her ass off.

He gives up and comes back to the house for help. Now, this is fraught with some difficulties because (1) nobody wants to be with the loser that drove off into the sand gawking at the scenery, and (2) he has to do it without his stacked girlfriend tripping to the fact that it happened. Because she would not have been happy and gone off on him like the 4th of July. A couple of guys turn him down, and the longer he's there and the more he asks around the more likely it is the stacked girlfriend finds out. Finally, after about 30 minutes, he gets a couple of guys to help him out.

They get back down there and the chick with the rack is still laughing her ass off at him. He finally gets back to the house and the stacked girlfriend immediately starts asking him where he's been for the last hour and a half. LOL, don't think he ever repeated that mistake.

The other is a repost from and ENF thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
Years ago I was doing the backpack through Europe thing for a few weeks. One day found us in Nice, the south of France. We went down to seawall to just sit, catch some rays, and relax. It was the middle of the work week, so the beach was pretty empty.

It must have been lunchtime because all of a sudden people just started pouring out of the buildings across the street heading for the beach. Like someone opening the gates so the horses can stampede back onto the prairie. All dressed in professional clothing, most of them carrying bags and straw mats. They stripped down to their skivvies, unrolled the mats, and lay down to relax and work on their tans. Most of the women were topless, of course, this being the beach in the south of France.

At some point of couple of small buses stopped and a bunch of tourists poured out. Maybe 20 or 30 Japanese tourists, all of them men. They were so stereotypical it was comical. All huddled in a group, each of them having at least one--sometimes two--35 mm cameras. (It was 1991, all cameras were film.) They were standing there talking excitedly and gesticulating wildly.

Finally, it must have been the end of the lunch hour because people started getting up and getting ready to go back to the office. There were showers right up under the seawall where you could go to wash off the salt if you wanted.

And then it happened. This unbelievably, exquisitely gorgeous young woman got up from her mat to shower. Maybe 24 with a nice, petite figure, perfectly rounded ass, and a set of tits you wouldn't believe. Perfectly shaped, at least DD, very firm, swaying oh so wonderfully as she walked to up to the shower. And her attitude was so calm and relaxed. A part of her beauty was that she knew she was beautiful but wasn't all put out about it. She was just enjoying the scene. To this day I can remember that vision of loveliness quite clearly.

As she approached the shower it really set off the Japanese. They were standing right above the shower, and they became very agitated as she approached. The damn finally burst and almost as one they whipped out there cameras and started taking pictures. You could hear all the cameras clicking and the film advances whirring. Some of them had autowinders and were just holding down the buttons to take as many pictures as they could. There was even some dude in the back jumping up and down to shoot over the top of the crowd, a camera in each hand with the autowinders just burning up.

The beauty noticed the commotion and immediately became very, very embarrassed. Those guys were really creating a scene. You would have thought they had never seen a female breast before. And all she was trying to do was get back to work. She hurriedly turned off the water, threw on a shift, and walked swiftly back to her building.

As with most good things in life, the assholes ruined it for the rest of us.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 02:01 PM

I recall being at Robert Moses before they outlawed nudity. I was lying on my towel watching a few girls in front of me. A couple came along and set up their tent right in front of me, and between me and the girls. It seemed pretty rude of them, and I was a bit angry. I needn’t have been.

They set the tent up with the opening towards me. They were in their late thirties, he tan and in good shape, she blond with fake boobs. They disrobed and lied in the tent on their backs, with their heads towards the water and their feet towards me. I had a decent view of her pussy, so life wasn’t too bad.

After a while, I noticed her rubbing her man’s cock. Since I’m a voyeur, it gave me a thrill watching what I thought was a private intimate moment. As he got hard, so did I. His cock looked big, but perhaps it was more the unusual angle of seeing it from the balls up!

I watched for a while, occasionally rubbing a bit more sunscreen onto my cock. I am terrified of getting arrested for lewd behavior on the beach, so I tried not to be too obvious!

After a bit, the woman adjusted so she was lying with her head on her man’s belly. I tried to hide the fact that I was watching them, but there was no hiding my erection! Much to my surprise, she looked directly in my eyes and smiled as she continued to play with his cock. It was pretty obvious that she was enjoying the effect that she had on me. Eventually she took him in her mouth, all the while looking right at me. I’ll never forget it.

He eventually sat up, and they both motioned to me to join them in the tent. I had a girlfriend at the time, and was scared of getting arrested, so I declined. They shrugged and continued to put on a show for me. Watching them fuck without jerking off was the most torturous thing I’ve ever done. I should have saved up my load for my girlfriend at home, but had no choice but to release it while driving home!
Old 06-05-2020, 05:13 PM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default wife at nude beach

Wife loves to go to our local nude beach. She's slowly become more relaxed being nude.

Anyway at the beach she tends to get a bit horny while at the beach. She doesn't mind other guys coming up to chat with her when lying nude.

So this last time at the beach she asked to go private area to take some pics. anyways she got frisky and started sucking my cock.

I noticed 2 other guys came up and asked if they could watch. She said that was fine and continued until I finished.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:30 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

I’ve got a few different experiences with different girlfriends.

1) first time I ever went away with a girlfriend we went to Greece, we didn’t even discuss any topless sunbathing - I was very naive back then so I didn’t even think it was even going to happen. 2nd day there we are at the hotel pool, she’s in a bikini and all is good. I go up to our room to get something and look down at her from the balcony, she had taken her top off and was sitting up (amazing 32c breasts), I looked across and saw on the other side of the pool there was a group of around 5 guys, they wasn’t there when I left so must have just got there.

In my head I went crazy and not in a good way, she had kept her top on till I was gone and now that an audience Was watching her - and they were without a doubt watching her and not making it discreet either as it was only her and them at the pool - she had taken off her top showing them her breasts, and again she was sitting up straight facing them. Now I would die for this situation but back then it was hard to take.

She knew my demeanor had changed when I returned and she covered herself back up after an hour. We spoke about it and I was out of order saying she wanted the other guys to see her.

The next day she went topless again but at a different pool, this time I tried to play it different and in the pool we played and I touched and grabbed her breasts and kissed her - but this was apparently wrong too as it was me going over the top and that’s not what her being topless was about.

The rest of the holiday was a bit weird, we were testing the waters trying not to upset each other.

2) my next girlfriend I went away everything was different, I was far more into the whole showing situation, she went topless at the pool, topless on the beach, and even completely naked with me on a nude beach we visited. She had no reservations taking off her bikini at the nude beach. It was unfortunately not that busy and mostly full of old guys, was a rush being there tho, with everyone there watching us as we were at least 40 years younger than everyone else there. It felt like I was walking around with the Crown Jewels, this perfect 19 year old, blonde, skinny, perfect small tits, soft pink nipples, completely shaved pussy.

I’ve Still got a old dv tape of her naked, topless, and us fucking from the holiday, but have no way to transfer it which is so annoying.

So yeah, I went from complete prude and not wanting to show off my girl to wanting to show everyone my other half (speaking of which by all means, check my profile and pics I’ve submitted of my wife on this very forum )
Old 06-10-2020, 04:35 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Right after HS this girl who was one of my best friends, invited me to go to a beach house with her, her mother and her sister. It was her mother's idea that they would be safer with a man around, she really liked me (no, this isn't a sex with older woman story) and we all got along very well. My friend and I had already done a little exploring of each other when we had privacy, no sex, but mutual masturbation.

We were really all enjoying it, her mother was a restaurant consultant and I was very interested in learning to cook, so we did dinner every night, me the student, mom the teacher. Her sister was a couple of years older and had brought some pot, so at night we would all pass around a joint while sitting on the beach. Her sister was not as attractive as my friend, she never talked about boys, I thought maybe she preferred girls, but that wasn't any of my business. Both girl were high IQ, both ended up in medical school.

One night her mother was going out with some friends who were also staying at the beach nearby. So the 3 of us sat out on the deck drinking and going from one joint to another. This wasn't very potent weed by todays standard. Her sister started questioning us why we had never become a couple, she thought we were cute together, but we both knew we liked and cared for each other, but not romantically.

She said you guys must have had sex together by now, all the time you are alone after school. You coulld almost hear us blush on the dark porch, she said "I knew it, tell me about it, you can trust me."

So we told her about the few times we got naked, explored each other and got each other off. She was fascinated, so we asked her about her sexual experiences, she said "none". She said she was still a virgin, she had never seen a penis in person, that she looked forward to having a BF and sex. To make a long story short, the pot and booze got everyone naked, she got me off, and I fingered both of them to orgasm. I swore never to leave the house without condoms again, I'm sure if I had them I could have deflowered 2 in one night.

We fell asleep in our own beds before mom got home. I woke up and went to the kitchen, I smelled coffee brewing. Mom and big sister were sitting at the table, looking like two eighth grade girls, giggling and whispering. I knew big sister had told her about our fun. She did, but mom was okay with it, "that's what young people do, just make sure no one gets pregnant".

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s