photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 PM

Default Skinny Dipping

Hello, my name is Adria. I've been reading here for a long time but never felt comfortable enough to write a story of my own until now, so "deep breath" here it goes.
It was three years ago, when I was 20. It was a hot summer, but I was studying and working, so I barely had time to enjoy it. But then, some of my friends suggested something that got my interest: They said there was this open air pool just a short distance away. I said I didn't have time, but they answered that this pool had really low fences. They suggested that we go at night. Actually, that sounded like a pretty good idea to me. So, over the fence we went, with towels and a few bottles of champagne, because we figured that everything is more fun with alcohol. It didn't occur to us that drinking and swimming probably don't mix, but it all went fine, so... So after we had a few drinks, someone said that it wouldn't be a, and I quote, "teenie-comedy-movie-situation" until someone dared someone else to go skinny dipping. After a few complaints, we decided that we all would go naked for a while. So, off went my bikini and I laid it on the side to my other clothes. Next, we played the water wrestling game where you sit on someones shoulders and try to get down your opponent. I lost that game and fell into the water. When I came up again, my clothes were gone. I panicked. I had to walk home naked - it was the middle of the night, so nobody would actually see me, but still... I still thought about how someone could have stolen my clothes without us noticing, when I turned around. I was an idiot. I had looked to the wrong side of the pool - my clothes were still there.
Still, when I came home that night and went to sleep, I couldn't think of much else than how it would have been if my clothes actually had been gone. After that situation wasn't immediately present anymore, the idea of walking home naked got me excited. I dreamed of it that night and the next morning, I knew that that was something I wanted to try. And I did, eventually. But I'll write of that if you want me to write more.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:14 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adria View Post
I dreamed of it that night and the next morning, I knew that that was something I wanted to try. And I did, eventually. But I'll write of that if you want me to write more.
You bet we do!

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM

It happened quicker than I expected it to happen - I thought I would make plans for two months or so and then wait another month until I'd be ready to actually pull of a public nudity stunt.
Anyway, you know what they say - Life is what happens to you while you're busy making plans. so, one night, i was out partying, two weeks after the swimming. i had a lot of tequila shots which where only 1 $ or so. when i got out of the club, i knew that i wouldn't make it home by myself so i called a cab. the cab arrived and while i was walking over to it, some guy shouted to me "i'll pay for your ride home if you give me your dress" i looked at him for about a second. i hadn't had any money on me and my initial plan was to just flirt with the cab driver for a bit until he'd let me go, but this was better - i wouldn't have to pay, the driver would get his money, that guy and his friends had their fun. so i took my dress off. i wasn't wearing a bra to that dress, so the guys got a good look on my tits. then the guy that made the offer came to me and said he'd sit with me in the cab to pay the driver at my destination. it sounded logical to me and we drove to my home. remembering my plan to do a naked walk, i asked the cab driver to let me out early, about five to ten minutes back home on foot. he did and when i left the car, i threw my g-string at the guy, gave him my number and said that i'd wanted to have my clothes back eventually. he was really perplex but i didn't mind him for long and got going. it was night, but street lanterns made me visible. i don't know how many people saw me, but when i got home, i felt fucking amazing.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:15 PM

i think we all would loooove to see you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamdullah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2013, 10:48 PM

Thanked 30,529 Times in 4,224 Posts

Awesome stories! I love skinny dipping. Really wish I had tried to get more women to do it with me. But I got a few episodes.

In college, I dated this born again Christian who was also a pretty sexual girl (she constantly struggled with this!) Anyway, it was during the summer and we were going for a walk pretty late at night in her neighborhood. I think I half jokingly said we should skinny dip in her neighborhood pool. This was a pool that was (a) in the goody-goody suburbs; (b) right next to a few houses; and (c) right next to a main road.

We snuck in, but I thought we would just dip our toes in or something. She was a sexual girl, but still quite conservative in her dress. So I was pretty shocked when she stood up and stripped off completely naked! I quickly followed, and after just a few minutes of swimming in the water, we were fucking like bunnies. I'd say it was probably around midnight, so in the sleepy burbs everyone is probably sleeping, but still, we saw a few cars pass by, causing us to dip down into the water.

Later, in grad school, I went camping at the state park with two guy friends and three girl friends. None of us were dating (one of the guys was gay), but one of the girls and I had hooked up a few times (I have another story on here somewhere about a time her and I spent an entire night walking around her neighborhood naked and hanging out on her porch naked).

Anyway, after drinking and making s'mores, it was like 2 am and we wandered to the lake. I was tipsy so I decided to instigate things and I just stripped off completely naked without saying anything, and jumped into the water. Two of the girls (one fell asleep already) everyone else stripped to their underwear and jumped in too. The girl I had hooked up with kept trying to tackle me underwater (heh, she was trying to cop a feel!) Anyway, she says "I want to get naked too!" and takes off her clothes. We're wrestling underwater and each of us cop a few feels.

When we're all done, I dare her to run back to camp naked, which she does, racing me back (I was still naked too). Later that night I somehow found my way to her tent and we finished things off!

Skinny dipping = major fun!
Old 04-27-2013, 12:24 PM

I've gone a few skinny dipping adventures. In high school when AOL instant messenger was big there was this girl Jessica that I used to chat up quite a bit and flirt with. She was a lot of fun and apparently a bit of an exhibitionist. We had talked about going streaking or skinny dipping a few times and finally one summer night we decided to go for it. I had just gotten my license and a car so I went over to pick her up around midnight. She had a friend, Sam staying over that night and they both snuck out and met me down by the road.

We drove down to this little park that sits on a lake. Sam wasn't into the whole thing and didn't plan on even swimming let alone skinny dipping. Jessica and I somewhat awkwardly took our clothes off and got into the water. After a lot of pestering we talked Sam into stripping down to her bra and panties and getting in. We played marco polo, which was fun because I got to see Jessica's tits swinging all over the place as she tried to tag us. In the end I shoved Sam at her, which I thought was pretty funny.

At one point we were going to jump off of the dock and I climbed up this ladder right behind Jessica. This gave me a great view of her ass and a little peak at her pussy. We swam for a bit after that and eventually got out. Instead of toweling off and getting dressed Jessica went straight for the swing set. I joined her and we did that for a few minutes. I got back into the water to wash some sand off and by the time I got out Jessica had put my clothes on. Not one to be outdone, I put her clothes on which were way too small for me. We all had a good laugh at this and Sam said, "I wish we had a camera." Hmmmm, as luck would have it...

Note: I do not have these pictures, they are long gone

We went over to my car and got out the digital camera. Sam took of few pictures of Jessica and I doing silly poses. I pulled Jessica's pants (which I was wearing) down and mooned the camera and Jessica grabbed my butt. After a few pictures we were going to switch our clothes back so I told Sam to keep the camera ready. As soon as I got the pants off *flash* she takes a picture. I gave Jessica back her pants and as she took mine off, I seized my chance and grabbed her ass *flash* another picture. And that was it, I drove them home.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:45 PM

New story. I'm slowly learning to loosen up a little here
After my naked walk in the middle of the night, the next morning, which was of course around two o'clock in the afternoon, I was wakened by my mobile ringing, which I ignored. I lay still for another thirty minutes in my bed and then I heard the sound of a message on my phone. I picked up my phone to see that the dude who I'd given all my clothes the night before (which I then realized was a stupid-ass idea) had texted me with a picture of my naked body. He later told me that he had gotten out of the cab as well and followed me to take pictures. So of course, he knew where I lived. And he's been standing before my door for half an hour. So I jumped up, left my apartment, ran down the stairs to open him the door since the buzzer didn't work. When he looked at me in astonishment, I realized that I was of course still naked. I told him to follow me back to my apartment where we talked for a while. I didn't put any clothes on the whole time as I was getting comfortable with me being nude, especially in front of the guy who had pictures of my pussy on his phone anyway. So we talked and it turned out that this was a cool guy who just liked to see me naked. He didn't come on to me. So then he said that he had brought a bottle of vodka to get me out of my clothes again, but that he wouldn't need it now. i told him to get it out anyway and we drank vodka. but since i hadn't eaten anything, it affected me more than i could have predicted and after the fourth shot i went to my drawer, got out my vibrator and just started masturbating in front of this person who was for all intents and purposes a complete stranger. He took a few more pictures and after I was done, he left. That day I knew that I had found the perfect guy to do crazy things with. Which we did.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:10 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adria View Post
New story. I'm slowly learning to loosen up a little here
Welcome! I love your stories, and that you're sharing them with us! I can't wait till you get comfortable with sharing yourself as well
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2013, 03:14 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Skinny Dipping off the boardwalk

Firstly, cudos to Adria! Excellent erotic story line!

I may have posted thie following story here before, if so, sorry.

This is an amusing experience I had some years back..... amusing now, HUGELY erotic then. I challanged a beautiful lady to skinny dip with me....

Background: Jersey shore, (Wildwood) summer, at a nightspot, met a couple girls from Philly area, I was hitting on one of them, she was rather cute, and somewhat responsive to my advances, but her girlfriend was a real KNOCKOUT blonde.... way out of my league. I watched her blow off at least a dozen guys during the night. I spent the latter part of the evening with them, and at closing time, the girl I was hot for suddenly conked out... head on the bar. Her girlfriend kept saying, "I told you not to do the whole 'lude!!" anyway, I had to help the KNOCKOUT literally drag her girlfriend back to the motel and put her to bed! Figured no way I was gonna get laid that night. With my plan now in tatters, I suggested a walk on the beach to the KNOCKOUT, and she accepted. It's about 3AM now, nobody in sight... wide beach, can barely see the boardwalk, a mist is rolling in.... I suggest skinny dipping. She says "no way, you must be nuts!" I'm half heartedly trying to convince her, while scanning the boardwalk for anyone who might intrude, and when I turn back, she was completely naked!!! "She says, well, are we going to swim, or what??" What a body! I thought I was in heaven... yep, got laid that night!! on the beach with the surf ticking my nuts, and again in my motel room too!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdullah View Post
i think we all would loooove to see you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Welcome! I love your stories, and that you're sharing them with us! I can't wait till you get comfortable with sharing yourself as well
Well, when I told my friend about that, she said I'd have to be insane to post pictures of me naked on the internets, which is right, of course. Never, ever, would I do that...

BTW, no head, obv... that I would be uncomfortable with
PS: Sorry for the quality (or better lack thereof)
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006