photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2009, 04:12 AM

Default Chinese Motor Show

Every year in Beijing will be arrange very big motor show, where car industry present new models for clients.

New fancy cars, with chinese beauties, for everybody.

One famous magician went that motor show too, he wanted to pay new car. He went to Audi section, where he found new A8, with chinese beautiful models. He ask to have Audi for test drive, but model girls told him, that it would be impossible in show hall, they could not move car to outside, because there was too many peoples around. The magician tried to have car for test, model girls just said, "we woun' t give car, come to car dealer after the show!". The magician warned model girls from very serious consequences, if they woun' t give up the car keys for him, and let him test the car shortly. Models girls start to laugh, there was eight chinese top model, whom does not care and does not know who this man was.

The magician have not decided what he do, but suddenly he invent. He have not ever saw chinese super model as naked, so he magic four model girls, whom stand next by him, to bare naked, leaving only leather boot or high heels on them foots!

Babes realize, that four of them are naked, "iiiiiiiikkkk!!!", scream on air, and have not know how to cover up in time of few panic second!! On that time, all peoples whom was on scene, saw them nippels and pussies, what was shaved with care.

In China, if some woman have shaved pussy, it's mean that she wants to have sexy with many males. It's not good in there.

And, all chinese babes try to bluff guys, by wearing silicone bras, to make them chest look bigger what is really is. The size has changed to smaller in blick of eye, so they have to kept illusion at live, and cross arms on chest, when pussy is more difficult to cover-up.

Anyway, models was very lucky, because all them clothes was vanish, so no one could find bras with silicone, otherwise no one this models did not reliaze this in middle of confusion!!

Now them all was real ENF, tryed to cover-up BBB, and model girls whom still had dressies on, get affraid, if they end up naked too. Naked models crossed them slim legs together, bend down, showing at same curve of ass to behind!!

The magician said, "if naked models try to run away or any model friend give some clothes for them, rest four will end up naked too!". This four models with full dress did not want to end up naked, so they refuse to give even towels for naked girls!! Then magician said, "can I have car keys now?". Model named Shu, gave keys for magician, mean while three other models stop four naked models to run away, so they woun't end up naked by magician.

It was very easy for this three model to stop four naked friend to run away, because they could not fight at all, when hideing chests under arms. Then some guy identified the magician, "Hey, he is Tzai Zhong, famous magician!". One of those naked model girl, named Cherry, realize, why he looked so familiar for her, and she recall that Tzai Zhong one famous trick is make female clothes to vanish!!
Cherry was the girl, whom had make magician to get angry and make them naked.

The magician drove away with Audi A8, and after half hour he game back. There was still four chinese model girl naked, surrounding by crowd, moustly males, and everybody thought that four naked ENF models was Audi's commercial tactic!

Shu walk to magician by tight dress, legs and half thighs exposed. She ask, "do you like the car?". She was afraid, if the magician make her clothes to vanish too, and leaving her compeletly naked on stage with new Audi and four already naked top models!!

"I like the car, but your friend have to stay naked!!", "what?!", said Shu. "Yes, I can't magic clothes back". Shu looked him, silicone bra under tight dress. "Why?", she asked. "If you ask your friend back here, I promise to expose secret of this magic!". Shu was little bit amused, if those four super model can't have clothes back. She also knew that Audi dealer woun't pay, if they are not in show until to end.

She said for magician, "please, say for naked models that you can't give any clothes or even towel for them, and we must kept them here in show until evening, unless we woun't want end up naked!". The magician agreed and Shu called other top models to her and the magician. Models game, Shu was thinking how great ENF this is for models whom are already naked, and she just wish that they woun't use to be naked, because she wants to kept her four rival bare naked.

The magician ask from naked models, "is there enough naked super models or not?". Cherry said, "if you can't magic our clothes back, make every one of us to be naked!". "No, you stay naked and your three friend!". Then magician ask, "do you want know how I did this?". Cherry and rest three naked top models scream, "you may show how!!", and looked four dressed top model, Shu tryed hold her dress, because she think that magician wants to saw her naked too.

Then magician take'd spray canister out form his pack, "by this!!", he said. "this is chemical, what destroys silk and silicone in blick of eye, it's not dangerous for people, but little bit nasty for females, whom wear silk clothes, and, hmmm, silicone bra, in 1 meter distance". "I knew that this works, because your dress are form same factory, where my assistance's dress". "I saw through your tight dress's, that no one of you four wear strings, making your bras vanish was pure luck, because this was silk!", magician told for naked top models. "And leather are in safe, like every other material, so therefor you still have boots on your leg, Cherry!". "And, you was so close to me with those three beauty, so I had only press a cup down in this pack!". "Your friends was on other side of car, so chemical does not work so far!!".

Cherry and rest three models star to get quite angry. They knew that Shu and still dressed top model wear silk strings, and them bras are made form silk too. And what most important, Shu have really small tits, and every of them had shaved pussy too.

Cherry pull spray canister for magician hand, exposed all her glory for him! Shu, whom stand side by magician, tried to stop her, but Cherry was faster. She get spray from magician, turned her back for Shu, pressed a cap down, turned toward Shu and run to other top models, whom was still dressed. Strong steam went on air, "iiiiiiiiiiiikkkkk!!!", she hear scream from everywhere. She make the spray canister to come empty just in case. When steam went down, the view was what she has expect. Shu and her friend stand bare naked, Shu has her heel boots on foot, and rest have high heels. "iiiiiiikkk, I'm naked!!!", scream Shu, realizing that her AA size tits and shaved pussy had exposed for magician, when she has freeze on front of him. She crossed her long slim legs, and she crossed her arms on tits, to tryed hide the small size!!

The magician got full eye of chinese beauty. Shu and her friens was maybe moore in panic what Cherry and her friend was one hour ago, Cherry has get use to be naked on that time, and the magician has saw her tits and shaved pussy at twice, so she did not bother to cover-up any more. Anyway, she have very pretty pair of tits, size B. Shu was real ENF, one by one other models tired to be ENF, and soon all seven top models exposed them all glory for clients, but Shu went inside to Audi and sit on leather seat until show was over, crossed slim long legs, amrs on tits, untill every body was left and janitor turned off all lights!
Attached Thumbnails
r_GongLi.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chinababy1978 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s