Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2023, 05:04 AM

Thanked 303,910 Times in 7,401 Posts
Default Spanish island hot tub fun

As promised!

A couple of nights into our holiday, the kids were fast asleep so we headed out to the hot tub. It was dark by then, so we stripped off inside and walked naked into the garden to get to it. I was already hard! My wife got in first and switched on the bubbles. They pushed her naked body to the surface giving me a great view (pic 1). I got in and we enjoyed the warm water on our skin. When the bubbles stopped, I got the opportunity to have a great view of her body under the water, something which really turns me on. I love how her breasts look just under the water surface (pic 2). The hot tub was big enough to lie back in, which she did. Her breasts bobbed just above the surface as she put her feet on the side (pic 3). I could see her nipples were hard, so she was turned on by this experience. We kissed for a while and then I stood up so my hard-on was out of the water. "Ready for this?" I asked her as she gazed up at me (pic 4). "I suspect you're going to want to play with these, aren't you?" she asked, cupping her breasts invitingly (pic 5). I sure was! I got back in and sat behind her, grabbing her lovely boobs and twiddling her nipples to make them even harder (pic 6). It was time to take this further.

She turned around and grabbed my cock, stroking me up and down underneath and out of the water, which drove me crazy (pic 7). I would have quite happily let her carry on and finish me off right there and then, but we both wanted more than that. She rested her head on the edge of the hot tub and I lifted her bottom half to the surface. Holding her legs and spreading them, I then started to lick her out (pic 8). The water made her soft and inviting and I licked up the length of her pussy, focusing on her clit. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and licked her hard. She started moaning, quite loudly considering we were outside! Her hips started to buck and before I knew it she was cumming. It was a big one! After allowing her time to calm down, I then maneuvered her into position and thrust myself inside her. It wasn't easy with the layout of the hot tub, but I managed to slide inside her. Her tits were above the surface as I shagged her under the water. A great view (pic 9). And then.......the power went out! It had been happening on and off since we'd gotten there. It kind of ruined the mood unfortunately, although it did give me the great view of her departing the hot tub as we went to fix it (pic 10). Quite the adventure
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpeg  

3.jpeg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jeffrey_2018 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2023, 05:51 AM

Thanked 303,910 Times in 7,401 Posts
Default Spanish island outdoor shower

As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, during our recent trip to a Spanish island, the villa had an outdoor shower next to the hot tub. Inviting! One day, after returning from the beach, we needed to wash any sand off our bodies before going inside or into the pool. I said to my wife, fairly innocently, that the sand was probably in our costumes too. "We'd better take them off then" she said with a smile, and before I knew it she was butt naked on the grass with her costume on the floor (pic 1). Incredible! She then put the shower on and started washing herself (pic 2). I just wanted to watch her for a while as the water washed over her breasts, looking so hot as she had her hands above her head rinsing out her hair (pics 3 and 4). She turned around and leant over ever so slightly, enhancing my view of her naked backside (pic 5). Lathered up with soap she turned towards me and asked if I was coming in (pic 6). "Yes I am!" I answered. I started to remove my bathers and she smiled as she watched me (pic 7). Then her smile turned into a "what the heck?" kind of smile as I dropped them down and she saw I was hard (pic 8). "What did you expect?" I replied, laughing. I joined her and we kissed a little (pic 9). I wanted more, especially as I was rubbing her tits as my dick pressed against her (pic 10). However, we had kids inside to sort out as my wife reminded me. Damn it! Great fun though...
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpeg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

Tags
censored, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Nice Amateur Anal Mk

3m:53s

01-25-2019