uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2021, 07:56 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Long time ago in 2001, my girlfriend (20) back then was a nice pretty "girl next door" type of girl.
Shy was a bit shy and selfconcious about her body, but I thought she looked great.
Not too skinny, nice ass and supporting a full D-cup with great nipples.
On the beach, she would wear a nice bikini, nothing skimpy or too sexy.

That year, we went on holiday to Corfu (Greece). Secretly I was hoping she would go topless, but I knew she needed a lot of persuasion.
So once there, we explored the area and by accident we found a secluded beach usually only frequented by locals.
On the 2nd day of our stay, we had spent a few hours on the beach. There were about a dozen other people there, about half of them women. Most of those women were topless.
My girlfriend lay on her stomach and undid the clasps of her bikini. She wanted to get a nice tan. But she fastened them again when she laid on her back. When I asked her about going topless, she said she didn't want to.

However, back in our hotel room when looking in the mirror, she complained that her breasts looked very pale compaired to the rest of her body. The next day we visited a town. Late in the afternoon, we went back to the secluded beach. Only a handful of people now. So when settling down, all of a sudden she asked me if I would be OK with her going topless. She really hated the sight of her pale looking breasts.
I couldn't have been more happy and instantly agreed to it having a big smile on my face.
So she laid down on her stomach again, but after unclasping the top, she also removed it from under her.

About 30m later, she looked around but did not turn around. I asked her if she was going to turn around, but she said she was waiting till "that old guy" that was heading our direction would pass by. She was not going to turn over just as that guy would pass by and he could have a close look at her breasts. So once he had passed, she did turn round and her D-cup was now visible to all. Not that there were that many people to look at them. And she kept laying on her back, so not that much to see.

After some time she did get a bit bolder and sat up straight for a while. However she did put her top back on when going for a swim. But once she got back, se immediatly took her top back off. I couldn't have been more happy about the whole situation. A bit later, she was laying on her stomach again, when "that old guy" from earlier approach us. He wanted to know what time it was. Since we stuffed most of our things into our backpack, I asked my girlfriend if she could check cause the backpack lay right beside her.
I had expected that she would stay on her stomach and check the her watch, but to my surprise she turned round, sat up straight checked her watch. There she was showing her young breasts to a guy standing about 1m away from her. The same "old guy" she didn't want seeing her breasts when passing by from 20m distance.
Turned out to be a nice local guy and we chatted for about 10m with him.

The following days she kept going topless, even going swimming and taking short strolls without top.
Needless to say, her breasts also got a nice tan ... and lots of attention of the guys getting a good look.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:09 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
I still fantasise about that holiday we never had with the in laws and SIL where on our first day by the pool my mother on law, then my wife decide to peel off their bikini tops. Then maybe day two or three my wife's sister doesnt put a bikini top on in the morning and after lunch decides not to bother getting changed, pulls her vest top up over her head, and reveals her massive tits for us. How good would that be: mother in law,wife and sister in law lined up with tits on show. I'm very jealous of the person above who's had this experience
I experienced something like this when I was 18.
We used to go on holiday to some kind of resort. Same group of people used to return every year.
This group of people included a family living near us, who we wear friends with.
I even had a fling with their oldest daughter the year before, however nothing serious cause I never even reached 2nd base ... but also after that we remained good friends.

We arrived at the resort before lunch, but we couldn't get into our cabins before late afternoon. Cleaning service always needed time to clean up after the previous residents.
So to kill some time, I headed to the beach together with my ex (17), her sister (15) and their mother (late 30-ties).
However wearing my swimtrunks, I was the only one prepared for the beach, the others only had their towel at hand).
When arriving at the beach, we sought out a quiet place in the dunes hiding a bit for the chilly beachwind.
After installing our towels, I took off my shirt. I thought the others would just sit/lay down dressed, but to my amazement, the mother started to undress only to keep her bra and panties on. Her daughters looked at her in surprise. When she turned round and said to her daughters "are you 2 keeping your clothes on to tan? Come on don't be shy, I'm sure K. won't mind".
With that, she sat down on her towel, reached behind her back, unclasped and removed her bra.
That totally took me by surprise.
Following their mothers example, both daughters started to undress only keeping on their panties.
Needless to say that I indeed did not mind seeing all 3 of them topless ... though I did spent a great part of our time at the beach on my stomach, hiding a massive erection.
Now so many years later, we all still are friends, but I never got to see them topless since that 1 day.

Now when going to the (nude)beach, my wife will also go topless (or nude depending on the beach) without a blink.
I still enjoy the view and the fact she is not shy about her body.
Luckily wife's sister isn't either, so when both our families go on a holiday or weekend away together, we often end up on a toples/nude beach.
Besides the fun of being naked, my wife and her sister also prefer the nude beach over a non-nude beach for the simple reason that there are less people (mainly guys) staring and ogling on a nude beach.
Because they see you naked all at once, no need to keep staring and ogling hoping to catch a nipslip or to see an inch more cleavage.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 11:04 AM

Thanked 1,938 Times in 164 Posts
Default topless girlfriend attracts more topless girls

There is a more recent story to come, but...

Back in the late 90's I was in my mid 20's and my girlfriend and I had recently got better jobs so we started taking foreign holidays.

On one holiday we went to Cyprus and we found that most of the beaches were quite small, but the hotel we were staying in had an agreement to get access for it's residents to the rooftop pool of a hotel down the street. There were a few other couples there and one of the girls was topless. My GF wanted to go topless so she headed over to where the topless girl was and sat down next to her. She said to her she felt more comfortable being near another topless girl, asked if was ok if we sat near them and proceeded to strip off. needless to day we chatted to the couple all morning before heading off to explore in the afternoon.

A few days later we were on a beach (my GF was again topless). I was quite hot and had moved to a chair by the small beach bar behind her, when a young woman came over and asked if she would watch her stuff whilst she went for a swim. she said yes, but you might want to leave your stuff with my BF and pointed to me. She came over and put her stuff down at my feet and then she proceeded to pull her dress off over her head. she was only wearing a small thong underneath. she ran off topless to swim. A few minutes later she came back wet through and stopped to chat for a few moments before towelling off and pulling the dress back on and leaving.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 12:52 PM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
There is a more recent story to come, but...

Back in the late 90's I was in my mid 20's and my girlfriend and I had recently got better jobs so we started taking foreign holidays.

On one holiday we went to Cyprus and we found that most of the beaches were quite small, but the hotel we were staying in had an agreement to get access for it's residents to the rooftop pool of a hotel down the street. There were a few other couples there and one of the girls was topless. My GF wanted to go topless so she headed over to where the topless girl was and sat down next to her. She said to her she felt more comfortable being near another topless girl, asked if was ok if we sat near them and proceeded to strip off. needless to day we chatted to the couple all morning before heading off to explore in the afternoon.

A few days later we were on a beach (my GF was again topless). I was quite hot and had moved to a chair by the small beach bar behind her, when a young woman came over and asked if she would watch her stuff whilst she went for a swim. she said yes, but you might want to leave your stuff with my BF and pointed to me. She came over and put her stuff down at my feet and then she proceeded to pull her dress off over her head. she was only wearing a small thong underneath. she ran off topless to swim. A few minutes later she came back wet through and stopped to chat for a few moments before towelling off and pulling the dress back on and leaving.
You did well. You hardly ever see topless girls in cyprus any more. Even at Nissi beach. Where did you stay?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 01:12 PM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts
Default No one...

No one is showing his girl or wife topless at photos - why not?

Here's mine topless at holiday at beach - when she took her panties down for me (5th pic), the beach guard had something against it... So she was only allowed to stay topless... Puritan Spain!
Attached Thumbnails
yes 1.jpg   yes 2.jpg  

yes 3.jpg   yes 4.jpg  

yes 5.jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 06:40 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Long time ago in 2001, my girlfriend (20) back then was a nice pretty "girl next door" type of girl.
Shy was a bit shy and selfconcious about her body, but I thought she looked great.
Not too skinny, nice ass and supporting a full D-cup with great nipples.
On the beach, she would wear a nice bikini, nothing skimpy or too sexy.

That year, we went on holiday to Corfu (Greece). Secretly I was hoping she would go topless, but I knew she needed a lot of persuasion.
So once there, we explored the area and by accident we found a secluded beach usually only frequented by locals.
On the 2nd day of our stay, we had spent a few hours on the beach. There were about a dozen other people there, about half of them women. Most of those women were topless.
My girlfriend lay on her stomach and undid the clasps of her bikini. She wanted to get a nice tan. But she fastened them again when she laid on her back. When I asked her about going topless, she said she didn't want to.

However, back in our hotel room when looking in the mirror, she complained that her breasts looked very pale compaired to the rest of her body. The next day we visited a town. Late in the afternoon, we went back to the secluded beach. Only a handful of people now. So when settling down, all of a sudden she asked me if I would be OK with her going topless. She really hated the sight of her pale looking breasts.
I couldn't have been more happy and instantly agreed to it having a big smile on my face.
So she laid down on her stomach again, but after unclasping the top, she also removed it from under her.

About 30m later, she looked around but did not turn around. I asked her if she was going to turn around, but she said she was waiting till "that old guy" that was heading our direction would pass by. She was not going to turn over just as that guy would pass by and he could have a close look at her breasts. So once he had passed, she did turn round and her D-cup was now visible to all. Not that there were that many people to look at them. And she kept laying on her back, so not that much to see.

After some time she did get a bit bolder and sat up straight for a while. However she did put her top back on when going for a swim. But once she got back, se immediatly took her top back off. I couldn't have been more happy about the whole situation. A bit later, she was laying on her stomach again, when "that old guy" from earlier approach us. He wanted to know what time it was. Since we stuffed most of our things into our backpack, I asked my girlfriend if she could check cause the backpack lay right beside her.
I had expected that she would stay on her stomach and check the her watch, but to my surprise she turned round, sat up straight checked her watch. There she was showing her young breasts to a guy standing about 1m away from her. The same "old guy" she didn't want seeing her breasts when passing by from 20m distance.
Turned out to be a nice local guy and we chatted for about 10m with him.

The following days she kept going topless, even going swimming and taking short strolls without top.
Needless to say, her breasts also got a nice tan ... and lots of attention of the guys getting a good look.
Great story. I remember going on holiday with my girlfriend a few years back. I was 22, she was 20. She'd mooted the idea of going topless around the pool to which my stupid, selfish, immature self displayed unhappiness at other men "staring at her" and said I'd be really unhappy.

That seemed to put her off, and she stayed covered up (bikini only) the entire holiday. About 3 days in, I realised most girls round the pool were topless and we befriended another 2 couples, both of whom spent the entire day topless. At that point, I start to get a bit excited at the prospect of showing her off and the other guys seeing her.......but by then, she's turned off to the idea, citing the kids/families that were around the pool and how she felt uncomfortable.

Needless to say, inside the apartment was a different matter and neither of us wore a single item of clothing for the entirety of the holiday when indoors. I never quite managed to get her out on the balcony, but I still have fond memories
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2021, 07:31 AM

Thanked 1,938 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
You did well. You hardly ever see topless girls in cyprus any more. Even at Nissi beach. Where did you stay?
Limassol - but it was a hotel pool and it wasn't that busy. We were down the quiet end.
The Following User Says Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2021, 12:31 PM

Default Greece private swimming pool

Just realised that I should have posted this story here....

Last year Jane and I took the chance to have a two week holiday on a Greek island in late September when the lockdown rules in Europe had been loosened. We stayed at a hotel where some of the apartments backed straight on to a swimming pools that only a few apartments had access to. We had one of these apartments and our pool stretched along the back of 5 other apartments that were either side of us so that only the residents of those 6 apartments had access to the pool. Each apartment had a patio/decking area with a bed area sticking out into the pool and steps access down into the pool.
Over the first couple of days Jane took to sunbathing topless on the sun beds on our decking as it was fairly private and she would only be seen by the odd person swimming past. The wicker fences between the decking areas of each apartment could also be seen though but it was reasonably private. Whenever she went for a swim she put her top back on.
Over those first couple of days Jane and I made friends with a young couple (Jay & Emily) who were in the apartment next to ours. They were in their early 20s compared to our mid 30s and they were clearly quite straight laced and quite sheltered. We spoke to them regularly throughout the day in the pool. There is no doubt that they will have seen glimpses of Jane topless either when they were in the pool swimming past our decking area or through the gaps in the wicker fence but only ever when Jane was lying on the beds.
On the 3rd day I was wallowing in the pool and Jane got up and went inside the apartment to go to the toilet. While she was inside Jay and Emily appeared in the pool and came over to chat to me. We were gathered right at the end of our decking area and it dawned on me that when Jane came back outside she would be topless and have the whole length of the decking area to traverse before getting back to her sunbed and her bikini top. Jay and Emily were stood in the shallow water right by our apartment and would be just a few metres from her.
As Jane appeared at the door I could see the moment of concern/embarrassment in her face as she realised that Jay and Emily were right there and would not be able to avoid seeing her. I thought she was going to cover her boobs with her arm but instead she just walked straight out and called out hello to Jay & Emily very casually. This drew their attention straight to her and I could tell both of them were quite flustered and awkward about the fact that Jane was topless. As I have described elsewhere Jane has an incredible pair of breasts that are round and very pert with small dark nipples. Emily in particular appeared to be quite flustered and I got the sense that she was almost disapproving - you could guarantee she had never gone topless and never would!
To my surprise, rather than heading for the sunbed and/or putting her top back on, Jane made her way down the steps into the pool and joined us in the shallow water. She was chatting away and acting entirely normally despite the fact that both Emily and Jay seemed almost incapable of not staring at her chest! Within a couple of minutes Emily said that they needed to get going and they headed back to their apartment.
From then on Jane didnt wear a top again in the pool and spent many hours floating up and down on an inflatable while topless. It turned me on knowing that the guests in the other 5 apartments were all watching her float by!
With her confidence now firmly entrenched Jane decided to make a point of talking to Jay and Emily whenever she saw them and they gradually seemed to relax a bit although there was definitely a sense that Emily was quite judgemental of Jane for being so brazen.
My personal favourite moment of the week came when we needed a bottle opener and could not find the one in our apartment anywhere. Jane could see that Emily and Jay were lying on their sun beds so called through the fence to ask if we could borrow their bottle opener. Jay headed inside to look for it and Jane climbed around the end of the fence so that she was now stood in their decking area, all the while chatting away at Emily. When Jay came out you could see that he was quite shocked to find a topless Jane stood next to where Emily was lying! Jane took the bottle opener from him and proceeded to stand and chat to them both for another 5 mins or so. I was watching all this unfold and very turned on by it! Eventually Jane said goodbye to them and made her way back over to our apartment. She knew I had been watching that whole scenario and gave me a smile which let me know that she had done that very deliberately, both for my benefit but also because I know she gets kicks of it and didn't like the fact the another girl was being so judgemental.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thearabman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2021, 05:11 AM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 88 Posts

My wife is a prude, she never stays topless on the beach and she wears not too revealing bikinis, no thongs.
We are on a crowded beach and she is laying on her back on a sun lounge. She has untied the bikini bra strings behind her neck (no tan lines). She is asleep and the bra is slowly sliding down exposing her breasts. I am waiting for her topless but it is not arriving, her nipples are still covered.
If she wakes up she will adjust the bra and the topless opportunity will fail, I decide to take a risk. With a soft caress, I pull down her bra exposing her boobs. But there is an unexpected surprise, as soon as I am looking at my wife topless in a crowded beach I get an embarrassing erection. I quickly dive into the sea and I swim until the water arrives at my breast.
Now that my erection is hidden underwater, I realise that I am in a perfect situation. My wife is topless, asleep and alone, from my remote position about ten meters from her, I can check several guys staring at her tits, even stopping while walking. There are only a few topless women on the beach, there are no topless women near my wife and voyeurs can look at her without the embarrassment of my presence.
I jerk off underwater, then after about ten minutes more relaxed and with a minimal erection I come back to my wife. Pretending to be a jealous husband, I pull up her bra covering her tits. She wakes up asking “what’s going on” I answer “you almost had a nipslip, do not worry”. False: she has been topless for about ten minutes and dozens of guys enjoyed the show.
In the picture another nipslip of my wife with a partial view of her nipple.
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 05:35 PM

Default Ibiza

Isn't it funny how a woman's feeling of comfort or confidence can change with the simple power of another female leading the way?

Jane and I were recently in Ibiza and were on a small but quite busy beach. The beach was stoney and had flat rocks on one side that layered down towards the sea. We got there just after lunch and there wasn't much space on the beach so we headed over to the flat rocks just to the side of the main beach and set ourselves up there. Jane commented that she was going to keep her top on as she hadn't seen anyone else on the beach topless as we had walked along it. I just said 'fair enough' but thought it was strange as she had been topless all day every day for the previous 3 days at various different beaches.

Within an hour or so two other couples had joined us on the flat rocks and both of the women had taken their tops off. Jane and I returned to our spot on the rocks after a swim and Jane immediately removed her top and lay down to sunbathe. I didnt ask but I can only assume it was the fact that the other women near us on the rocks had gone topless had given her the shot of confidence needed to do likewise.

What I found most interesting is that despite the fact that the other two topless women put their tops back on to go swimming, once Jane had taken hers off it stayed off. We went for two more swims and both time she walked down from the rocks topless to enter the water from the beach. The second time we had agreed it was the last swim before we left and so when we got out the water Jane said she wanted to shower to get the salt water off and proceeded to walk the length of the beach, weaving in and out of all the people, to where the fresh water shower was. She was without doubt the only person on that beach that afternoon who had been so brazen with her toplessness.

There was a queue of 4 or 5 people waiting for the shower and Jane and I stood chatting and waiting for our turn. Jane was in front of me and an old couple behind me (I guess late 60s in age) asked me if I knew the time. I answered them and they instantly started chatting. Jane turned round to join in and I could see immediately that they hadn't spotted that she was topless or that we were together. They took it in their stride though and the 4 of us chatted for a couple of minutes until Jane was at the front of the queue.

I have to say, watching Jane rinse off under the shower was quite something! The cold water made her nipples as hard as rocks and there were lots of eyes on her. Once she was done it was my turn and Jane reignited the chat with the older couple while I showered. With her nipples erect and her body and hair wet it was all I could not to get an erection as I watched her chatting away as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

And all this after not wanting to take her top off a couple of hours earlier because no one else was!

Tags
beach, pool, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022