Login
or
Register

Old 06-03-2017, 08:05 PM

Thanked 5,143 Times in 369 Posts

Any reports on Saturdays DEP show?
Old 06-04-2017, 10:09 AM

Thanked 5,143 Times in 369 Posts

Sorry, your post had priority before mine. Nice review.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:02 AM

Did anyone go to the Naked Cabaret down in Brighton this morning? Would be interested in hearing how it went!
Old 06-05-2017, 05:07 AM

Cheers to everyone for these fantastic reviews. Londondude's attention to detail is much appreciated. Could you still describe Mar xx ta's pussy: is her slit clearly visible when she stands in a full frontal view? Does the slit come high on her mound?You mentioned a trimmed bush. I assume she's trimmed it so that the labia are quite visible? Thanks! QUOTE=londondude_01;2445677]My review of DEP
First the boring stuff: I didn’t really understand what the show was really about. There were some neat moments, like when they used the strobe effect and when they all Cheerdanced in unison. Most of the show was very abstract, though. Also, unlike the preview, there were 2 girls and 4 guys, as opposed to 3 and 3.

Now the fun stuff.
The two female actresses. Ieva is the thinner and more muscular of the two. She has small handfuls of breasts with small areolas and nipples, a squeezable little ass, and a shortly trimmed landing strip. Her inner labia poke out just a bit from her outer labia. She has a cute anus. Marta is the more voluptuous of the two. Her breasts are ample with bigger areolas and nipples, she has a perfectly sized ass, and she has a trimmed bush. You could only see her sexy outer labia, and I don’t think I got to see her anus.

The entire cast was naked the entire show. It starts with the performers coming out in silence one by one. The 6 of them line up just about a foot from the front row of the audience. Since the audience is sitting, your eyes are right at pussy level, and they stay still for several minutes. You really get the chance to ogle their bodies, staring right at their slit or their tits. To make sure to remember every little detail about their most intimate areas.
The rest of the performance is several things: them running around – they sure get a workout – and you get to see their bouncing breasts, and cute butts as they run. Them having what looked like seizures while lying on the ground. Picking each other up. Rolling around on the ground. Slapping themselves. Grabbing their own breasts.
There was quite a bit of incidental contact between the male actors and the females nude bodies. Certainly their breasts, but also their butts.

At times they seemed to be in very sexual positions. For example, “humping” the ground, or what appeared to be doggy style, which gave great views of their labia from behind, and also of Ieva’s anus. Also what appeared to be like missionary, where you could clearly see their legs spread eagle and got to look up their vaginas.
The show was just under an hour long.

They came out for the curtain call with some clothing on!
All in all, you can’t go wrong when you are feet away from two beautiful girls exposing their intimate body parts in explicit ways for almost an hour.[/QUOTE]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dotspal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 06:02 PM

Thanked 2,106 Times in 438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi16v View Post
hxxps://www.timeout.com/newyork/blog/200-fully-nude-models-will-be-converging-in-times-square-next-month-050117?utm_content=bufferdeda4&utm_medium=social&u tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#post-author
Are the 200 'models' going to be actual models or regular people posing as models? Just seeing if it's worth making a trip to since it's coming up soon. Judging by the first picture in the article https://media.timeout.com/images/103.../472/image.jpg doesn't look like actual models
Old 06-05-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotspal View Post
Cheers to everyone for these fantastic reviews. Londondude's attention to detail is much appreciated. Could you still describe Mar xx ta's pussy: is her slit clearly visible when she stands in a full frontal view? Does the slit come high on her mound?You mentioned a trimmed bush. I assume she's trimmed it so that the labia are quite visible? Thanks!
Yes, definitely paid attention to this detail! It's funny because if you showed me a lineup of guys, I wouldn't even be able to pick out the 4 male performers. But if you showed me a bunch of tits, asses, or pussies, I would definitely be able to identify the 2 female performers, after seeing them naked for an hour.

First Ieva: She has a very sparse and very trimmed landing strip. She has some pubic hair, though. Her slit was very visible when she was standing up. You could even see bits of her inner labia peeking out. During the first part when they all lined up, I spent quite a bit of time admiring her labia. During the dancing sequences, she was spread eagle several times, giving amazing views up her sexy vagina. And when she was bent over, there were also nice views of her inner and outer labia from behind.

Now Marta: She has a trimmed bush, not a landing strip. When she was just standing up, no, her labia were not really visible the same way Ieva's were. There were several points in the show, though, where her labia were definitely visible, since her legs were spread open. Also, she leaned back onto a coperformer, opening up her intimate area to be viewed. With Marta, during those points, while you could see up into her vagina, no inner labia were visible.

I wonder if they were told how to style their pubic hair, or if it was their own decision. I also wonder how the male performers stayed soft. And I wonder what it was like the first time they all got naked together. During some of the dancing and especially the gyrating, the male performers were at an angle where they got an even more explicit view than the audience.

Basically, the audience got to see these girls genitals in ways that only their sexual partners and gynecologists had seen them before.
The Following User Says Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2017, 06:56 PM

Thanked 7,377 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilslip33 View Post
Are the 200 'models' going to be actual models or regular people posing as models? Just seeing if it's worth making a trip to since it's coming up soon. Judging by the first picture in the article https://media.timeout.com/images/103.../472/image.jpg doesn't look like actual models
You say it like it's a bad thing if they're not the kind of people who get naked for work habitually... to each their own, I guess.

We have a pretty long thread about Golub's earlier public body painting projects. Assuming this event is going to be mostly the same, I'd say the "models" are a lot like other artists' models - they break down about half and half between young, thin, and hot "model types" vs. more average body types. Check out the thread if you haven't - there are a couple women who are pretty amazing even by the "model" standard.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=118898
The Following User Says Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2017, 05:47 PM

This is a bit out of date now, but did anyone ever get to see Stephen Ward with the gorgeous Charlotte Spencer naked a couple of years back? Any descriptions or pictures would be great. Word on the g****vine is that they're thinking of reviving it with Charlotte in it.. No formal announcement yet though.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:41 AM

I did see Charlotte in that - she did a couple of drop-the-towel nude scenes and a nude-emerging-from bed scene. Her butt and (briefly) her breasts were on display. Her fellow actors saw a lot more than we did. If you want to see her wearing clothes she's currently in Love in Idleness in the West End. Dressed on not she's gorgeous.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:24 PM

Thanked 177,055 Times in 18,890 Posts
Default "The Mystery of Love and Sex" - Nudity Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Anyone in the Chicago area? Stumbled across this play that has full frontal nudity. The young lead actress is cute, but no indication if she's the one getting naked. She is naked and covered in the promo pic for the play, though.

writXerstheXatre.org/the-mysXtery-of-love-sex (Remove X's)
I finally got around to seeing this one. Unfortunately, the nudity in this one was not as exciting as it was in "Equus". The lead actress is the very pretty HayXley BurXgess. The nude scene comes about 40 minutes into the play, during the first act. HayXley undresses a bit at a time, first taking off her shirt and pants, then spending a bit of time in a beige bra and plaid men's pajama shorts. After a couple minutes, she finally takes these off, first slipping off the shorts as she sits down on a bed, then taking off the bra, then immediately lying flat on her back on the bed. She then spends about a minute lying motionless fully nude on the bed, then wraps a blanket around herself and sits up. The unfortunate part is that not only is the scene dimly lit, but because she lies on her back, I barely saw anything at all, even though it is a very small theater and I was literally only about 5 feet away from her. I could see that she has large breasts and a full bush, but I couldn't make out any details and it was far from the most flattering angle. Also, the stage is laid out so that it cuts length-wise across the room, and the two halves of the audience sit on either side of the stage. Unfortunately (again), the way that she sat on the bed while she undressed, you're only going to end up seeing either her breasts or her butt. I was on the butt side (not much to say about it: it was a butt), and even then, the undressing happens so quickly before she lies down that you're only going to see them for a split second (again, in dim lighting). So, if you were thinking of going just for the nudity, I would have to say don't bother. But if you're still interested, the play runs for only two more weeks, closing on July 2nd.

(One side note: the male actor has a nude scene at the end of the play where he gets naked and does a goofy dance, to the uproarious laughter of the audience. If that had been done by a woman, it would have been one of my favorite things ever. This scene is also very darkly lit, even darker than HayXley's scene, so you can't really see much of anything.)

Fango
Attached Thumbnails
hayxleyburxgess.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 06-18-2017 at 10:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s