Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2009, 12:18 AM

my nominations

***** PRO PIC REMOVED *****
***** HARDCORE PIC REMOVED *****
Attached Thumbnails
torrie-sable-2.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 12-25-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:33 AM

Default incident in California

"During the anthrax scare immediately after September 11, 2001, a bank in Naples, Florida was evacuated because of possible anthrax. The fire department ordered the employees exposed to the white powder, which turned out to be harmless, to go outside and strip completely naked for decontamination."

Good stories, Toenail.

I can't find any Internet record of the following scam. I read about it in a California newspaper, probably either the L.A. Times or the Orange County Register. I may not be remembering every detail correctly. It was probably 30 or more years ago. I believe it occurred in the greater San Diego area.

A man (late 20s, I think) had his van painted and equipped internally to look like a mobile Red Cross van, although he was careful not to infringe any copyrights. He would get permission from a store to park in the corner of their parking lot and put up a professional-looking sign offering "free breast exams". He had a consent form that the women had to sign to get the exam. The form stated that he was not a doctor and that the exam was not to be construed as a medical exam. Lots of women volunteered to be examined.

I don't recall what led to the discovery that he was a free-lancer just interested in getting his hands on some breasts. As I recall, he used his van that way for months, maybe just on the weekends, without any complaints.

The police really wanted to charge him with practicing medicine without a license or some similar offense, but he had done his homework well and they couldn't find anything to justify charging him. He was said to have justifiably recommended to a few of the women that they see their doctors for additional testing when he felt lumps or other abnormalities. He may have had some medical training, although he was not a doctor.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:20 PM

Thanked 43,281 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyattdoodat View Post
Maybe I saw this set years ago and confused them with another set from the zip disk.

In true investigative style I googled and found this which certainly supports your view, with a testimony supposedly written by Naked Girl herself:

Sorry, I'm too new here to post urls but google: "University of Michigan" arrest "Naked Mile 2001"
Here's the url: hxxp://pagesperso-orange.fr/centralparkattacks/ref19.html. I remember reading that account a while back, possibly on another site.

Quote:
But consider...these photos certainly look scanned to me, not digital (note artifacts) and they could have been sitting in someone's shoebox for years.
I'm no expert. From experience with digital cameras, internet and scanners I think you may be right, but I still tend to side on them being mediocre digital photos.

Quote:
Maybe once scanned they were shared by private email & chat rooms at first and at some point made their way to public forums, probably by a Michigan alum looking to score points for his school whether or not that's what they actually depict. I didn't hardly know the guy who gave me that disk so no info on his source.
As I said in previous post I (and a lot of other people) are sure that these photos show the arrest mention in the above link and at hxxp://www.e-yearbook.com/yearbooks/University_Michigan_Michiganensian_Yearbook/2002/Page_42.html. Either way, the photos did first appear about the time of this incident and do appear to show events described in the 2 links. I think whether they depict what people say they depict is arbitrary, they're still a darn good set of photographs

Quote:
But as I said, maybe my fading memory juxtiposed two sets of photos. Now the big question is, if the first photo came from another set, WHERE IS THAT SET???
Photos from Naked Mile type runs are reposted so often they get hopelessly mixed up. I first spotted the photo in question here (pic 3 in post 8) and like several other people noticed the resemblance. It was quite probably taken by a different person at a different point on the run.

Knowing full well that I am repeating myself I have a feeling that while you may have seen photos of the type you mentioned I feel they are probably not of this woman at this event. The 3 "girl arrested at naked mile" pics are so well known I have difficulty believing that someone would have more of them (more explicit ones at that) and not think to circulate them.

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanish89 View Post
my nominations

***** PRO PIC REMOVED *****
***** HARDCORE PIC REMOVED *****
anyone know which 2 "divas" these are?
Old 12-31-2009, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobins3000 View Post
Just judging by this face I'd say this is the most embarrassed girl I've ever seen. Most enf's look like girls who are just joking around with their friends, but this girl looks genuinely terrified. I'd like to know the story behind this one.
great post! I love the redhaired girls!
The Following User Says Thank You to bodiciousness For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 08:59 PM

more info on the wrestling pic? whats the date?/type of match?
Old 12-31-2009, 10:50 PM
bootyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by person1 View Post
more info on the wrestling pic? whats the date?/type of match?
It's wrestlemania 20 in 2004
Old 01-01-2010, 08:39 PM

the blonde is torrie wilson I know that for sure
The Following User Says Thank You to quack27 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 06:28 AM

Been meaning to share this, guess this is a good thread for it. The picture is of a girl who was chased by staff or security after stealing from a store. She is trying to escape by climbing over a fence but they’ve grabbed her and her pants have come right down. The picture was taken by a photographer from his window.

He must have sold the picture to a newspaper, as the UK tabloid media featured it the next day. By the end of the week, it had actually been shown on TV in a comedy news review show called ‘Have I Got News For You’. Both the newspapers and the TV show will have been seen by millions of people.

I really think that an ordinary girl thief ending up bareass on a fence, then in the national newspapers and then finally on national TV has to rank as a contender for the most humiliated girl ever!
Attached Thumbnails
shoplifterSW_450x335.jpg  
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 AM

Thanked 156,979 Times in 2,571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank whitely View Post
Been meaning to share this, guess this is a good thread for it. The picture is of a girl who was chased by staff or security after stealing from a store. She is trying to escape by climbing over a fence but they’ve grabbed her and her pants have come right down. The picture was taken by a photographer from his window.

He must have sold the picture to a newspaper, as the UK tabloid media featured it the next day. By the end of the week, it had actually been shown on TV in a comedy news review show called ‘Have I Got News For You’. Both the newspapers and the TV show will have been seen by millions of people.

I really think that an ordinary girl thief ending up bareass on a fence, then in the national newspapers and then finally on national TV has to rank as a contender for the most humiliated girl ever!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ticle74187.ece the article
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhinoxxbaby For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022