Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2017, 03:09 AM

Thanked 17,536 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife had boudoir pics taken and the username and password on the studio's website was something like the date and a sequential number. So all I had to do was enter the previous number walk back on the date, pretty easy to see all of the files, yes, I saw some I recognized.
Good to hear that you also got to see all the pictures from the photo studio.
For me it felt really really exciting, seeing something I wasn't supposed to see, while everybody could see it (if you change the dates and numbers on that website). Pretty easy, and pretty hot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 03:29 AM

Default Me

My father saw me on the internet on a couple of different websites nude. He confronted me in private about it and he said he wouldn't tell anyone else about it. Then he told me that he thought my pictures were very sexy and how amazing I look as an adult woman. I really think he was trying to get at something else.. Wonder if he jerked off looking at my nude pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Janes nipples .jpg   Jane .jpg  

IMG_20171025_205547.jpg   Jane S 5.jpg  

Jane and Dad .jpg  
Old 12-12-2017, 05:40 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 83 Posts
Default my wife here

I found this site cause there is my wife's pic from one other place. This is from small breasted milfs thread shared by ttlover32

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=312
Attached Thumbnails
jans small tit.jpeg  
Old 12-12-2017, 09:41 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janesiskind View Post
Wonder if he jerked off looking at my nude pictures
Well, I can guarantee he wouldn't be the only one!!
Old 12-14-2017, 10:11 PM

Thanked 6,602 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do My Wife View Post
As far as I can tell she has been posted several times under the name, "April," but I don't want to be the one to reveal her secret. She really has the kind of figure I like which adds to the allure. Perky little tits, long legs and a firm body. Knowing she posed for these with a big horny smile, I have to rub one out just about every time I see her pics
Here she is as a 33-year-old German named "Annika": https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=7780
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cuttle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 12:00 AM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

The was a girl I used to live near that was rumoured to be into the swinging scene. Like many of these rumours I just assumed it was an exageration of something a lot tamer. Anyway, i was chatting to a work colleagues wife one evening on line who I knew was friends and thought id ask if she knew anything about the rumours. What I should point out is that me and this girl I was chatting to flirted. A lot. She then dropped a bombshell by not only confirming the rumours were true but went on to say she knew it first hand because they'd all got drunk one night and started having sex in front of each other before swapping. Needless to say, over the following weeks I pushed for more info (both girls were hot) and said how I'd love to have seen it etc etc. long story short but she then went on to say that this other girl was a regular on a certain site that had chat rooms. So I logged on, searched and sure enough there she was. On cam and naked. Sadly it looks like those days are long gone and she has either stopped or changed her user name because I looked recently and can't find her. But how I wish I'd saved some of the images. She was stunning!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 01:33 AM

Default Coworker has done nude scenes

So had a new coworker... somewhere in her 20s. Used to wear some very nice short skirts to work, super friendly. Got to talking and she one time mentioned she was leaving work early to go to an audition...

That’s when it hit me... she’s an actress trying to make it. So I go and google her name and after enough searching I found her! First just some artsy scenes etc, but then the jackpot!

Found her in all her glory doing a nude scene. What a thrill to see her the next day at work knowing I had scene her in all her glory!
Old 12-15-2017, 02:17 AM

Default Church Connection

I knew "J" since she was a child, around 6 years younger than I and living in the same congregation as me. She was a cute, young teen when I moved away, and I found out much later she'd had a crush on me. I moved back to the area many years later, and became pretty good friends with J and her hubby and three kids. I used to counsel with them and really loved the family. At the same time, I really loved her figure and would sometimes fantisize about her.

I had learned through back channels that J had gotten a tattoo in a hidden place, which is (or was) a very uncommon practice in our church. In the past, I'd seen that tattoo parlors often have websites displaying their past customers, so I searched variations of J's name and our city, along with "tattoo." I held out little hope...but shazam! I located her name, some comments she'd made near her post about it being unpopular at church, and I saw her skin tone and body shape were the same. It was her! And I got to see the top of her butt crack and around the front to where her pubes would have been, if she had any. Sit down, it gets better. Much better. And I swear this is 100% true...

As I became more entrenched in the habit of visiting sites like OCC, I became fascinated with swingers and hotwives. I would eagerly search on the better known sites for recent additions of cuckold and hotwife videos. I now knew that J had a little bit of a wild streak in her, so I used to fantisize about her and her hubby swinging. I even made fakes of her in the act, and some were amazingly good. I had her smiling while riding BBC bareback. These were the wildest fantasies I could imagine, but I knew it was HIGHLY unlikely any of this took place with J and her hubby in real life. We're talking about a PTA mom who was currently working with children extensively at church. My hopes were strengthened a little when I noticed in some FB posts that J was wearing an anklet in a recent family photo shoot. I knew this was a signal hotwives used, but seriously, I brushed it off and knew I was just being stupid.

Then it happened. about six months ago, during a review of new hotwife videos on a major video website, I see IT. I see the very distinct, custom tattoo!! I am being absolutely serious when I say I thought I was going to pass out; I felt my blood doing strange things and I was a little worried I'd pass out and my wife would find me! I double check the video, triple check it, put in headphones and hear her voice, J's voice, moaning as she had only done in my dreams. I read her bio, and sure enough, it references many, many details of her personal life that I know about, including a recent move, the area she lived in, her kids...even the PTA president part! I look at her account, and it turns out she had been a hotwife for quite a long time, with a wonderful selection of videos and a variety of partners, including BBC!!

I never, ever thought I'd find someone I knew, but this was even better...it was an "innocent" church girl I'd known for most of her life, a woman who'd had a crush on me, someone I'd always wondered if I would have had a chance with. She was doing every cock she could find since her teens, according to her own bio. I check her account constantly, as well as her FB. It is an absolute thrill to watch both of her...the church girl and the cock sl*t...on a day to day basis. I've thought about contacting her, but I'm afraid I'd start down a road that I couldn't get off of, and my annonymity would be in peril. Still trying to decide what to do...other than jerk like crazy every time I see her.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:22 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimi99 View Post
So had a new coworker... somewhere in her 20s. Used to wear some very nice short skirts to work, super friendly. Got to talking and she one time mentioned she was leaving work early to go to an audition...

That’s when it hit me... she’s an actress trying to make it. So I go and google her name and after enough searching I found her! First just some artsy scenes etc, but then the jackpot!

Found her in all her glory doing a nude scene. What a thrill to see her the next day at work knowing I had scene her in all her glory!
May we also see her glory
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 07:21 AM

Thanked 177,042 Times in 18,889 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimi99 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawazAli View Post
May we also see her glory
Yeah, who is it?

Thanks

Fango

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024