uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-02-2017, 02:40 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts
Default 'Working Girls'

Just over 2 years ago I split up from my fiancé and moved nearly 200 miles away. I had been on POF before we met 2 years previously, without success, so now went back on it to see if I could get some more female company, but did no better than before. I got a few replies and messages went back and forth but they always fizzled out sooner or later, or if a meeting did result, the woman never seemed to want to take it any further. To be honest, I’ve never considered myself much of a catch; even when I was younger I wasn’t that attractive and didn’t have much luck with the ladies. When I met my ex-fiancé, I hadn’t had so much as a whiff of girl action for several years. Indeed the first night I took her out, she said something like,
“Sorry I’m such a bag of nerves, I haven’t been on a date in six months,” to which I replied,
“Lucky you, you can still measure it in months!”

There then followed two years of frequent and fantastic nooky. She was a fair few years younger than me, not fantastically attractive but certainly the sexiest woman I’d ever been with.

Well now, here I was pushing 60, and I was beginning to think that perhaps I was wasting time looking for another relationship.

Then my thoughts turned to … working girls. I found myself on a website where such services were advertised – honestly, I’d never imagined those existed! Several of the ads gave a phone number and I actually spoke to a few of them, but they always seemed to have thick foreign accents, making communication difficult. Eventually I got hold of an English one and explained what I was looking for. I had already learned what GFE meant so that made it easier.

When I was with my fiancé, I said, I would often arrive at her flat a little earlier than I’d said I would, so I could catch her fresh out of the shower and dressed in nothing but a towel. And if I could be really early and get there while she was still in the shower, I’d strip off and join her. Could we do something like that?

The WG, who called herself Kate, said we could, but also said she would only be there for another couple of days, so I arranged to come over the very next night. She told me how to find her– she was in a seaside town about an hour away.

So the following evening I showered, shaved, changed into fresh clean clothes, picked up the pack of condoms I’d bought that afternoon (yes, I was so naïve I thought I had to provide them!) and set off. I managed to find the place quite easily, it was a large mobile home, and when I rang the doorbell got the shock of my life! Kate had told me she was 31, but the old trout who answered the door looked more like 71!

Then she said, “Kate had to do a bit of shopping, she’ll only be five minutes.” Phew! So we sat there in awkward silence for a while. The caravan was a large one and quite nice inside. When Kate appeared I was pleasantly surprised, she looked really pretty, with large pale blue eyes. The trout left, and I was led into the bedroom. I paid – I’d booked an hour – and before leaving to put the money away, she asked me to undress. Having been a naturist for a while, I don’t have a problem being naked in front of strangers and when she got back I was sitting on the bed, letting it all hang out. She was now in bra and panties; just ordinary ones, nothing sexy. She offered a massage which I declined and she said good, she was pretty crap at it anyway. So we had a chat followed by a kiss and cuddle and I soon made sure she was as naked as me. She was a bit bigger than I like but even so I was having a great time sucking and chewing her nipples and wiggling my fingers into her pussy, this and her clit then both got a good licking. That’s when she dropped her bombshell – because we’d done oral, I couldn’t kiss her any more! Damn! DFK is how I get turned on.

So we got in the shower and that wasn’t much fun, she was giving it next to no enthusiasm. We went back to the bedroom and dried each other off which was a bit more enjoyable. Then she put a condom on and tried giving me a BJ so I thought, well if I’m not allowed to kiss her I might as well lick her out again so we did some 69 for a while but I was having trouble getting hard and without my favourite DFK was never going to. She brought me off by hand in the end.

But don’t worry, the next part of this story is much better.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 02:02 PM

CONTINUED …

Kate and I exchanged a couple of texts the next day. She said she thought my inability to rise to the occasion was just nerves (I had told her it was my first time with a WG but I don’t think she believed me at first) and that next time would be better. I however had decided that the next time I wouldn’t waste an entire hour, and I wouldn’t be driving as far either!

My searches had turned up a place called Kitty’s Parlour, which was about half the distance away that Kate had been, and in a city I quite often went to anyway. It took me a couple of months to pluck up the courage, but one Saturday when I realised I was going to be ten minutes away from the place on the Sunday, I called them. Who, I asked, would be there if I were to arrive around 4 in the afternoon? The lady on the other end of the line reeled off a list, but I wasn’t listening after I heard the name Diane. I’d seen Diane’s photo and description on their website and decided she was the nicest of the lot.

So the next day I got up early, shaved, showered, clean clothes (again) and off to my meeting which finished at about 3:30 as I’d hoped, then shot off down the road, full of trepidation. I’d taken a ‘tool kit’ of mouthwash, breath spray and deodorant with me to freshen up in the car before going in. On entering I was greeted by a friendly receptionist, which helped reduce my anxieties, and was shown into the lounge. There stood Diane. She was quite tall, 5ft 8, very slim, nice small tits, which I like, dressed in a very sexy outfit, and with a lovely smile. The face wasn’t quite pretty enough not to be plain, but she seemed pleasant enough, so I said it was her I’d come to see, and she showed me into the room for a chat. I asked for the 30-minute GFE, but there was a problem. She didn’t do DFK! Damn! That’s how I get turned on! She said,

“We do have someone who does that,” went off, and came back with the lady in question in tow. She was much taller than Diane and not so slim, but had a lovely face. In the end though I decided to stick with Diane as I’d already told her I’d booked her, and anyway when she demonstrated her kissing technique for me, it still felt good.

(But I did make a mental note to check out the other girl at some future date!)

Diane took my money, asked me to undress, and soon returned. In fact she was so quick, I hadn’t quite finished when she came back in; I was stood with my back to the door removing my socks, and she gave me a playful smack on my bare bum!

That set the tone for the whole encounter. Diane had a lovely sense of humour and I immediately felt more relaxed with her than I had with Kate. The skimpy outfit took mere seconds to peel off revealing a gorgeous tight little body with small firm tits, pertly erect nipples and beautifully shaved pussy. We collapsed onto the bed for a fantastic kiss and cuddle with much chatting, teasing and fondling as we went. I was getting reasonably hard by now although not 100%; Diane said she had a tight pussy so was a little worried but in the end we managed just fine! Perhaps not the best shag I’ve ever had but quite nice all the same. I think Diane helped greatly there, by putting me at my ease the second we met – thus guaranteeing a return visit!

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 01:52 PM

CONTINUED …

As soon as I got home I looked at the rota on Kitty’s website and decided the other girl I’d seen was Belinda. I also decided to do something about the erection problem and bought some blue pills! Experimentation over the next week or so indicated that a very low dose would be adequate – half a pill; a quarter an hour before, and a quarter half an hour before. One more item to add to the checklist of shave, shower, etc.

So the day before my next shag, I called Kitty to see who’d be there. Damn! No Belinda on the list. Diane, Fiona (one of the review websites had warned me off her) and one new to me, Chloe. Well Diane would be there, so I went anyway. Imagine my surprise when I got there, and was greeted by the lovely lady I’d turned down the last time! I thought it was Belinda but it was Chloe.

“Sorry, Diane,” I said, “I’m going to be unfaithful to you today,” (I knew I’d be back though) and went off with Chloe. First, though, Di thanked me profusely for what I’d written about her on one of the review websites. (All the while Fiona sat there looking totally disinterested in anything, I don’t think she’d even have said hello when I walked in if I hadn’t said it first. I made a mental note to avoid her at all costs.)

Blue pills or psychosomatic I’ve no idea, but I was hard the moment we started. Chloe was really tall (almost 6ft!), curvy and beautiful. With long silky auburn hair, a dazzling smile and a lovely laugh. (Indeed she reminded me very much of a girl I went out with many years ago, when I was 35 and she was 22, and whom I’ve occasionally written about on this very forum. Strange to think she’d be 50 now.)

And of course Chloe did the DFK, which was how she managed to get me rock hard before the clothes even came off. When they did we had a gorgeous kiss and cuddle, with much teasing and tickling, and lots of laughs, to go with it. The nooky that followed was out of this world too, accompanied as it was by some very expert DFK (and hers was quite good as well). I’d stayed hard for the entire half-hour! In fact we went slightly over time but she didn’t seem to mind.

Then she dropped her bombshell. Today was probably the last week she would be working there. Damn! (Again.)

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 05:39 AM

CONTINUED …

For my next visit to Kitty’s I took pot luck and just turned up. Belinda was there but not doing GFE that day, and Fiona would have had to pay me, so it was Di again, but she didn’t disappoint. She got me hard immediately, and there was much fondling, teasing and giggles. And she did a lovely kiss and cuddle – I hardly noticed the lack of DFK. The shag that finished off our session was pretty mindblowing too as I took her from behind.

However, a few days before this I’d had an unexpected bonus! In the opposite direction to Kitty’s, but not quite so far away, was, I had discovered, an establishment called Sensations. And when I went onto their website (whose layout was so identical to Kitty’s that I suspected she owned this one also), and opened the Gallery, who did I see? Chloe! Unfortunately she seemed invariably to be there on days when I couldn’t get there, but I had no doubt that sooner or later, our paths would cross again; she was just too good to miss. And one little bonus was that Sensations was, for some reason, slightly cheaper than Kitty’s.

Then on the morning of my next visit to Kitty’s, I called to see if Diane would be there, to be told that she wouldn’t. So I thought dammit, if today’s shag was going to be an unknown quantity, it might as well be one that was nearer and cheaper, so I called Sensations and told them I was on my way.

Found the place quite easily; I didn’t see Caroline or Charlene, and didn’t fancy Jessica in the slightest. Then Olga walked in.

(I’m changing all the names by the way, although it probably isn’t necessary, as I doubt they used their own names anyway. Indeed I myself was using a pseudonym – only one of these girls knows my real name, I’ll leave you to decide which!)

Olga couldn’t be described as pretty by any stretch; she reminded me a lot of Michaela Strachan (ask your dad). But she was a really nice girl – only 20, smiled a lot – and what a cracking little body! She said she didn’t kiss, which mattered not a jot, because she did everything else! I could suck and chew her tits, finger her pussy and lick her clit till the cows came home, and I was beginning to learn how different these girls were. Olga didn’t kiss, Chloe didn’t mind what she did, and Diane would let me lick her pussy but not kiss me afterwards. Or in her own words,

“If you’ve been kissing those lips, you can’t kiss these.”

Olga was excellent company, and an even better fuck.

My next visit to Sensations came a few weeks later. I’d called ahead to see who was there; it was Jessica (who like Fiona would have had to pay me), Alana (I’d seen her on the website and she was delicious) and Donna (who had no photo on the website so was another unknown quantity).

Anyway I got there. Jessica was there – forget it. Alana had an hour booking so I didn’t see her, which left Donna, and when she appeared … bloody hell. Tall, slim, indescribably pretty, very dark eyes, looked Indian although she said she wasn’t. Anyway I got her in the room, paid, before leaving she said,

“Strip off for when I get back.”

Feeling a bit mischievous I said, “Blimey, you’re a bit forward aren’t you?”

“She said, “Well, I want to see you naked!”

I replied that she might be a bit disappointed when she did!

So after a minute she came back in. She removed her long dress in one quick graceful movement. Underneath it she was wearing … absolutely nothing! And she was gorgeous, no other word for it. Totally charming, gentle and affectionate. And by the way, the best fuck I’d had since my ex-fiance. She didn’t do fingering because, she said,

“I don’t want to stretch my pussy.”

I said, “But a finger’s not as thick as a cock.”

“Oh yeah,” she said. “Never thought of that.”

She didn’t do much french either but there again, they’re all different. But as I said she was the best fuck yet, and she seemed to enjoy our time together too, but then of course you can’t really tell, she could have been just acting. I like to think though, that if you’re nice to them and take an interest in them as people, they respond to that better than if you say nothing and treat them as pieces of meat just because you’re paying them.

Either way, she definitely went straight down in my book marked ‘return visit ASAP’ without even touching the sides.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 12:18 PM

Ha ha fun stuff...you never know what to expect with a new girl..different personalities etc..gets that's part of the fun too..

Im thinking of doing the same at a local strip club with latinas..been going there just to chatting with them and watching them dance etc..but at $200 dollar to fuck them I've never thought it worth it..since like you said..never know what to expect.

But might take a chance with one..see how it goes.

Great thread. How much you pay?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 02:59 PM

Well I'd rather not say anything that could identify either my location, or the locations of the girls I visit, so I'll just say that if I had a full hour it would be somewhere between $150 and $175.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 07:21 PM

The next punt took me back to Kitty’s and Diane. When she got me in the room, she couldn’t stop kissing me for some reason! I had to virtually prise her off and push her out so she could go and put the money away. So I was expecting great things when she returned, and wasn’t disappointed. The second she got back in, she threw off her tiny outfit, jumped on the bed and wrapped her delectable little body round my non-delectable big one. I was stiff as a board in seconds; loads of cuddles and fondles followed, topped off by an amazing nooky session, at the end of which she got quite noisy. Had I made her come? Well she could have been acting, but if she was then she was in the wrong profession; Oscars have been won for worse performances.

A few weeks later came my only bad experience at Kitty’s. All my visits so far had been on a Sunday, but on this occasion I found myself in the city on a Saturday, and knowing Diane would be there, dropped in on the way home. Diane was indeed there, with a new girl called Karen, definitely not my type, and Sylvia who I think I’d met once before but not spoken to so I said hello. I wasn’t mad keen as she had huge tits, which are not to my taste. I was about to ask for Diane, then another punter came in who wanted her, so being a gentleman, I deferred and settled for Sylvia.

Oh dear. She was very pretty but the strong local accent grated somewhat. And the enormous tits just got in the way, she didn’t kiss at all, and wouldn’t even suck my nipples unless I paid extra. She really enjoyed fingering though. The sex can only be described as … adequate. So that was my first and last session with Sylvia.

It was back to Sensations for the next one. I decided I couldn’t wait any longer to see Chloe again – I could hardly sleep the night before thinking about it. Then when I phoned in the morning … she wasn’t there. Damn! I decided I’d go anyway. I’d still not met Alana yet, and Eleanor and Amanda both seemed quite nice on the website. So I did the shower, blue pills etc, and went.

Imagine my surprise on arriving when the door opened and there stood – Chloe! I’d actually spoken to her on the phone earlier and hadn’t realised it. She said she had a nasty cold, so was only doing Reception today.

In the lounge there was only one girl, Amanda, and she was lovely. Quite tall, dark, very pretty, nice body with small boobs but as you now know, I prefer those and hers were gorgeous. And so was she – we had a brilliant time. She didn’t do DFK but she did everything else. She didn’t even mind me lying between her legs when I was erect; I’d noticed some girls got a bit funny about that. We had a fantastic fuck too.

(And on the way out I saw Eleanor. Really nice – dark, slim, and almost as tall as Chloe.)

A few weeks later, Amanda became the first girl I saw twice on the trot. Alana was there so I met her for the first time. There was also a new girl called Diane, but it wasn’t the Diane from Kitty’s. Anyway as soon as the delicious little Amanda appeared … no contest. Within minutes we were on the four-poster bed, wrapped tightly round one another.

A little later, she astonished me! Suddenly and without warning, she took my cock in her mouth, without using a condom. When I remarked on this she said,

“Well we’ve been together before and now I know you’re clean, I can do that. And you can come all over me if you like.”

I wouldn’t want to do that, I thought. The only place I want to come is in that lovely little honeypot of yours. A few minutes later the condom went on, and I did just that.

My next punt was with Donna and that was a goodun. I had a track day later, so I decided to go to the circuit to register, then go home and change, shoot off and have my shag, and come back in time for my track session (which wasn’t till after lunch). Then when I got home I thought, no I won’t change, I’ll have some fun instead. I wore my race suit, but with nothing underneath. So I got Donna into the room, gave her the money, before she left to put it in the safe or whatever they do with it she asked me to undress ready for her.

I said, “That’s not fair though really is it?”

She looked a bit puzzled; she thought I was being serious.

I continued, “Well, as I’m paying for this and not you, don’t you think I should see you naked first?”

Then I winked at her, she saw the joke and had a good giggle. The second she got back the dress shot straight to the floor; she was naked first because I’d left the race suit on, just to see how long it would take her to get it off. Three seconds was the answer; she’d figured it out immediately. Then her mouth went straight to my cock, just like Amanda a few weeks before. After about 10 minutes of that, we collapsed onto the bed for some great cuddles and, I was sure, more french than previously. She even hinted that next time there could be some fingering, because she’d been thinking about what I’d said. Then I turned her over and rogered her from behind. She claimed I’d made her come! She said I was the first client that day who’d actually got inside her, because the previous two had shot off before they got the chance. I’m not surprised actually.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 01:15 AM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Working Girls

Working Girls---- SEE: Christmas Present thread.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:27 PM

CONTINUED …

I decided I couldn’t wait any longer – I had to sample the delights of Chloe again. Seeing her name in the rota one Friday, I phoned Sensations to check and was told she’d be there from 5. So I said I’d arrive at exactly 5, and did! Eleanor met me at the door to show me up, and in the lounge I met two new ones, Tina and Millie. Amanda put her pretty head round the door to say hello, but it was Chloe I had come for. She was in the kitchen making a cup of tea, which she abandoned on seeing me.

It seemed like absolutely bloody ages since I’d been with Chloe and she didn’t disappoint. So she was a little larger than the slim types I usually went for, but I didn’t care because she was also one of the sexiest women I’d ever met. We spent the first ten minutes standing up! (Both naked of course.) She held me tight enough to burst and I was happy to repay the compliment, all the while our tongues hungrily devouring each other. This was getting me as hard as iron, DFK turns me on like nothing else when a girl gets it right – and this one did!

We shifted operations to the bed, where we hugged and kissed for a while then when I discovered how wet she was, I slid my finger into her pussy, shortly followed by my tongue. Mmmmmmm!!

The half hour went past far too quickly and it was soon time to finish off with some nice nooky.

Slipping into Chloe felt like coming home, this was like before but even better, and Chloe did everything, except OWO which I wasn’t that bothered about anyway.

After that it was a while before I saw Chloe again. My next punt came as a bit of a surprise because I suddenly found I had to go into the city on a Friday afternoon. Checking with Kitty’s, the only girl there I knew was Diane – well that suited me just fine! It was good to see her again but on this occasion I had a little problem; I couldn’t come! I pumped and pumped for ages but it was no use and eventually time ran out so I had to just give up. This was the first time this had happened since I had been with my fiancé – a regular occurrence then, because we were at it like rabbits and she would drain me quite often.

A few days later I was near Sensations and calling them, learned Donna was to be there so I decided I’d be there too! I sat in the lounge waiting for her to appear and when she did I nearly didn’t recognise her – she’d done something different to her hair and was wearing heels which made her nearly as tall as me.

The session that followed on the four-poster was incredible, everything was included. French, fingering, 69, OWO, and this time I came. Came? Exploded would be a better description.

And then, I’m sorry to say, Donna left Sensations and I never saw her again. As did Eleanor a month or so later. Shame.

TO BE CONTINUED …
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2017, 05:25 PM

CONTINUED …

Since then nearly all my punts have been with Chloe. Why stray? Every time I see her she knows me that little bit better, knows what I want, knows what I like, knows I’m always going to be gentle and polite, knows I’m never going to take any liberties. We’ve become like old friends, we chill, we chat, we catch up, sometimes it’s nice just to get naked, have a cuddle and feel comfortable in her company – although of course we do get down to some serious rampant sex eventually! Maybe I’m wrong, perhaps she can’t stand me, well if that’s the case she hides it well and makes me feel good, which is what counts.

I have lapsed a couple of times. First when a new girl called Dodie started at Sensations, she was really something, 27, 5ft 6, a blonde Grace Kelly look-alike (ask your granddad). A sweet and lovely girl who I took to from the getgo, perfect DFK, amazing little body … then she decided she’d go back to doing Reception so our first encounter was also our last. A great pity! The second lapse I’ll tell you about in a minute.

Chloe and I have developed a system. On a Sunday she’s on Reception at Kitty’s, which opens at 11, but if I’m coming I text her a couple of days before to make sure she’s definitely going to be there. Then I arrive at 10 so we have the place to ourselves and I’m gone by the time she opens up and the other girls arrive. (I suspect she might be keeping me a secret, so that she doesn’t need to give Kitty her cut, but who cares?) She continues to enchant me with her gorgeous smile and sense of humour, and now that she knows me well, we can be more natural and spontaneous because I don’t need to tell her what I want. She already knows.

Recently I’ve been thinking about treating myself. I’ve never had a threesome, but I’d like to be able to say I have, even if it was only once. So I asked Chloe, knowing she is at Sensations on a Saturday, which of the other regular Saturday girls she could recommend to join us.

Without hesitation, she said, “Eleanor.”

“Eleanor? I thought she left.”

“She did, but now she’s back.”

And that was the reason for my second lapse! I thought I’d better see Eleanor on her own once or twice first, just to make sure she and I got on, and that she was happy with the idea of a ménage a trois. Besides which, I sometimes get a little nervous when I’m with a lady I’ve not met before – I’m sure anyone can understand that.

I can happily report that all went well! She’s no Chloe (let’s face it, who is!) but quite nice all the same and we had a good time. I do feel though, that I need another session with her, just to make sure. Purely in the interests of research, of course.

In the meantime, there is my next encounter with the exquisite Chloe to think about, and that is where I am going tomorrow morning. Who needs a relationship? She gives me everything I need, a laugh and a joke, a kiss and a cuddle, a fantastic fuck, and on top of that, she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’m under no illusions; I don’t really know this girl, and she doesn’t know me; it’s all a fantasy of course. But I accept that. And I know our situation won’t last forever.

But the memories will.

THE END …
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s