uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 06:12 PM

Default the Dutch Sauna experience...

I hope you people don't mind that I am just telling a story (a true experience from 1 month ago)... I know this is supposed to be a photo forum (and I might get some photos as u will read further...). If it is extremely rude to post a story without pics then one of u is welcome to delete my post.

Anyway here goes...

I am an expat living in Amsterdam - the Netherlands.
About two months ago - a colleague from my work asked me if I wanted to play squash with him. I agreed and he said that he has a membership in a local gym and he'll let me in as a guest.
So we meet at the sports center (Gym+tennis club+squash club+ fitness lessons+pool+a sauna complex...) and play squash.
After the squash he asks me if I wanted to come to the sauna - I say sure (knowing that it's about time that I see wht's going on in the sauna first hand after hearing so many stories).
So we go to the lockers - take a shower - put a towl on and into the sauna complex we go.
The sauna was a really nice high end complex with various facilities like:
Jacuzzi+foot Jacuzzi+Herb bath+cold bath+finnish dry sauna+infrared sauna+ turkish wet sauna+showers+rest area+sun bathing area - all together.
The place was pretty big and had about 50 people (with people going in and out) of the various jacuzzis and saunas - needless to say the sauna complex was gender mixed including the showers - so this was in fact the first time that I ever found myself taking a shower with 4 young ladies and sitting in a closed wooden infrared cabin with 4 ladies + 1 guy...
And the ladies ? Man... oh .... man.... - they were just amazing - some of them were playboy quality, young and slim and fit with various pubic hair trims and various breast sizes - and all nude for me to admire... Jesus Christ - I was in complete shock.

Anyway... we sit is the infrared cabin which is quite small - maybe 3 meter by 2 meters - there are two benches facing each other - and three ladies walk in totally naked - one of them sits besides me and the other 3 on the opposite bench - and they all sit cross legged - so guess what? you can pretty much see every tiny bit... pure heaven - one had this tiny little landing strip, two were completely shaved and one had a trimmed wide landing strip.
I think they were all around 20-23 y/o and they were all tanned and extremely fit. Oh... one of them had a long pair of lower lips which were nicely showing.... hmmmmmm. Tasty.

I found it extremely awkward sitting there in the buff - however I did get used to it after a short while.

Anyway... to cut a long story short - I decided that I must start training there and the next day I signed a 1 month membership and have been going to the gym pretty much 4 times a week... this is the best thing you can ever ask for - you train and then end the evening in the sauna with some hot babes all nude and wet (sweating from the sauna heat) running jokes and socializing. What more can u ask for.

It seems to me that I will soon sign a 1 year subscription.

Anyway... I did see some people talking on the phone while in the complex - and it did give me some ideas about using my own phone... but I am not sure that I will take the risk... we'll see.

Just thought you guys might appreciate the story...
Old 09-18-2006, 06:35 PM

Oh, there was this weird thing that happened only once (on my 4th or 5th visit) - an amazing blond shaven chick goes into the sauna cabin and lies down on one of the benches (quite normal so far) - then she starts doing some weird stretches - she changes position and holds the position for 2 minutes and then changes position again. One of the stretch positions was her pulling her knees to her breasts (while lying on her back) and hugging her thighs so that her totally open bold pussy and ass hole were exposed as they would be at the gynecologist - and guess who assumed the role of the gyno? Meeeeee I just sat there and tried to do my best not to make it too obvious that I was staring into her open pussy. This was a close call since I started feeling like a very shy part of my body is soon going to show its own appreciation if I don't cool down quickly. So I tried to think about work...
Old 09-18-2006, 11:25 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 308 Posts

LOL

Great story. I hope all goes well with your...ahem..."training"

Of course some pics would be nice as well. Just don't promise us anything unless you can get some for sure. There's already been enough of that around here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QDiddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 12:00 AM

I don't suppose you could share the name of some of these establishments should any of us be in the netherlands.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daboy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 12:42 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,737 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default nice collection

I like hearing about these experiences - maybe OCC could start a story forum. The information is useful too, if you travel. If I go to Europe, I want to read more of these stories beore i go. Those babes sound like the 20-25 yo that pack Stormin Norman's food stand at Wreck Beach in Vancouver. Its a nice place to be a sardine packed in a can.

thanks,

Klondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 02:12 AM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Story are great, but I DO think we nee dto be clear about this- is this a forum for posting threads without pictures ? I can only speak for myself, but I was disappointed when I opened this thread and there were no pics!
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 04:30 AM

Thanked 9,763 Times in 1,161 Posts

We dont have a problem with member's posting stories here as long as they remain on topic.

It might be an idea to include "text only" or "story" in the title or something along those line's to give other member's an idea of the subject matter.

Hope this helps

eNergy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eNergy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 11:02 AM

Thanked 2,466 Times in 331 Posts

if no pictures then at least the name and location of the gym please
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 11:23 AM

You can see if a thread has pictures in it or not as there will be a paperclip near the title saying it has attachments in it or not. Good story btw. I'll have to visit that leisure center.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chudders For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2006, 12:30 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNergy
We dont have a problem with member's posting stories here as long as they remain on topic.

eNergy.
Yeah, I would say that was on topic- if the " E " in ENF stands for Totally confidence and without any reservations or shyness!

LOL ...

Just me having a joke!!

Seriously perhaps it belongs in the forum " Exhibitionism, " although I DO agree there is a kinda voyeur aspect to this!
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1