uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2014, 09:20 AM

I've had a few of these experiences.

FIRST EXPERIENCE: In high school there were a couple of times I played "chicken" with girls I thought I had the best chance of copping a feel with. I had psychology with a blonde girl who had pretty big boobs, and her boyfriend was one of my friends. We flirted throughout the year. There was an ice machine in the teacher lounge and we used to go and get ice--I would put some in my mouth and say here, do you want some ice? Then she would come and try to take it out of my mouth without our lips touching--because she had a boyfriend. So one day we both left class together, got ice in a cup, and were just walking around the halls. I put my arm around her and said, "have you ever played chicken?" She didn't know what that was. I said, "It's where we see who dares to let the other person go further," and I started to run my hand down the inside of the collar of her shirt, then down her bra strap and onto her breast and she pulled away. I said, "That's it! So pathetic." And she said, "okay, let's play again." I did the same thing, but this time I got all the way down to her nipple and did two index finger rubs back and forth on the nipple before she pulled away and smiled.

SECOND EXPERIENCE: I was in a part of Africa doing a humanitarian project. There was this pig farm right next to the project we were working on, and occasionally we would go over to the farm and ask the owner if we could borrow tools like hoes and shovels. He had a granddaughter that lived there who was like 17 or 18. One morning I went over to the farm to ask to borrow tools and she came out in this button up shirt, with no bra underneath, and her nipples were poking out--I literally thought to myself, 'those are the longest nipples I have ever seen.' Her boobs were big, too--DDs or DDDs. I asked if I could borrow some tools and she took me over to the pig barn, or whatever it's called. I grabbed onto a pole in the barn and was just looking at the pigs while she got the tools, and then she came over to me and pressed her breast up against the back of my hand/arm that was against the pole. It was pretty obvious. I stood there with no desire to leave, just kind of waiting to enjoy the feel or to see what would happen, then she turned around and went back to do something. While she was gone I turned my hand around so my palm was facing outwards--totally obvious, I know, but at that point I didn't care--I mean, this was Africa, and I didn't think I had anything to be worried about. She came back over and sure enough, she pressed her breast right up inside the palm of hand--I could clearly feel her nipple. I was 21 at the time, so she wasn't much younger than me, but I was a little bit worried about the age difference and had no idea what the laws were in the country we were in.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:45 PM

Default A little butt feel

Back in the 70s I happened to be in Washington D.C. When Nixon was coming to the Capitol. A large crowed formed to see his arrival. I found myself next to a pretty blonde. As the crowd pressed us together, I put my hand on her ass and left it there. she looked my way a couple of times and smiled. Nixon left, the crowd thinned and we went our own ways.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Flair port For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 08:13 AM

Thanked 5,598 Times in 357 Posts

Back when I was working in my first full-time job, I got a call one day from my gf (still current lady). She was still a student at the time and was in my part of the city, shopping with two of her friends. Could they call in? They wanted to look at the photos I had taken on my digital camera (still a rare item at that point) on the previous Saturday night.

That was fine, I told them, call in during my lunch hour.

So they did and I brought them over to my cubicle, where I had the photos loaded up on my laptop. I wasn't that interested in going through them so I showed my lady how to move from one pic to the other in a slideshow and I stood back. The three of them leaned in over the desk to get a view of the laptop's screen.

After a few mins, they reached a particular part of the night where something funny had happened and I was interested enough to lean in myself, kind of over them. Anyway so now I'm looking at the screen and, being only half-interested, my mind begins to wander - and so does my hand. I decide it would be naughty to grab my gf's ass whilst she's right there beside her friends.

I started off just stroking it a few times (outside her trousers), with both the outside and inside of my hand. Luckily I never did move on to a grab/grope though as I slowly realised I was actually stroking the ass of one of her two friends!

I stopped abruptly and waited for something to be said. She never did though, never even stopped focusing on the photos. I wondered afterwards had I been that gentle or were her trousers made of very thick fabric? I doubted it but then she never said anything to me about it afterwards.

If I hadn't seen my own hand on her arse, I'd reckon I'd imagined it all.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:43 PM

About thirty years ago, I was in the US Air Force. There was an air show at my base, and my unit ran a soda booth to make money. I was appointed to man the cash box, whilst my wife and several other husbands and wives passed out soda, etc., passing me the money whilst I made change, etc. It was a madhouse, with orders coming in from all sides of me.

Since it was summertime, I had an open can of soda sitting to my side. With my head in the change box, I reached to the side to grab the soda, but my hand hit something much rounder, softer, and warmer. I looked up and saw my Commander's wife had moved alongside the table the soda was on, and I had a firm grip on her butt. She turned and looked at me with a surprised -- but not angry -- look. Also in my line of sight was my wife, turning around with money in her hand and a very surprised look on her face! I quickly removed my hand and stammered and apology.

Never got a word of flak from my wife, my Commander, or his wife. As I said, it was a madhouse, and I believe everyone realized the groping was accidental...but I still remember how nice a butt she had!

Much more recently, I did the "pass the baby" bit, but it was both unintentional and not a baby. It was our pet beagle pup, in the vet's for her checkup. The vet wanted the pup held whilst he gave her a shot, so he had his cute female assistant hold her. Then, he asked me to hold her, too, to calm her down.

So, I reached around the pup, top and bottom, and grasped nice softness...then I realized my beagle doesn't wear a bra. The vet's assistant didn't even look at me, and appeared to be concentrating on holding the squirming dog, so I moved my hand and started talking to the pup. Mind you, this was in a small examining room, with the vet and my wife standing close by!

F
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 05:18 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default I was groped......

what a terrible experience...... NOT!

Late 80's, when the wife & I were still dating, we were on one of our then-frequent but no frills trips to St. Martin. We were the very last to leave the plane using the rear center exit. I was following the GF, two Stewardess's were behind me wishing everyone well. When wham! The stewardess directly behind me grabbed & squeezed my ass cheek! And when I spun around she was grinning ear-to-ear, looked me in the eye and wished us both a very, very happy vacation! I'm sure I had a totally shocked look on my face!
.... I knew then that she was not in the least bit shy, and just HAD to be a player. I'm sure she forgot about it the next day.... but I'll never forget it! Thank you dear God for the Stewardess' of yesteryear!

disclaimer: I'm sure I've told this story somewhere at OCC before.......
Old 12-11-2014, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

This is a little of each. I was out with a friend and my hand accidentally grazed her butt. Totally by accident, frankly I wouldn't have even noticed if she didn't turn around and give me a playful scowl "Hey, quit grabbing my butt!" she said. "I didn't grab your butt," I said. "If I did, I would've done this." and I reached around and grabbed her butt. And it was a pretty nice butt. I told her so, as I gave it an extra squeeze for good measure. But I didn't want to push my luck after that.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2014, 10:46 PM

Default not so accidental....

When I was younger, I was at a bonfire sitting on a bench with a hot blonde. I was drunk and a little high as we had been playing a bit of puff-puff-pass that evening. I got bold and started sliding a hand up from her knee to her thigh, and onward. She was not too pleased...later I received a note about how much of a chauvanist pig I was for groping the girl. I sobered up, apologized, and have not attempted it since....other than with my wife who doesn't mind it at all.

That is the funny part. Now, whenever we visit my wife's parents (we have been married for ten years), she really gets off by having sex in their house with them sleeping right below us in their bedroom. She also likes to "play" under their dining room table during meals. She is nothing like that at home, but in the house she grew up in, she turns a bit wild.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ryedog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 06:56 AM

Thanked 1,239 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryedog1 View Post
That is the funny part. Now, whenever we visit my wife's parents (we have been married for ten years), she really gets off by having sex in their house with them sleeping right below us in their bedroom. She also likes to "play" under their dining room table during meals. She is nothing like that at home, but in the house she grew up in, she turns a bit wild.
I really enjoy fucking my wife whenever we stay at her parents place. Unfortunately she is usually reluctant, but the few times I've gotten her on board, I've no doubt she is extra wet because of the location/situation.

Edit: we stay in the room directly across the hall from them.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 09:40 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

The first time I ever met my wife was a brief encounter in law school. A friend of mine knew her, and one day while I was with him we stopped and talked to her and her friend. Perhaps a total of 10 minutes.

The next night, we were at a popular hangout and she and her friend showed up. We all sat at this table for 4 and started drinking some beer. She was wearing a nice sweater that showed the shape and size of her tits nicely, and longish skirt with some boots.

About 10-15 minutes into the conversation, she leans back in her chair a bit and then stretches her leg across my lap. Even I am not so obtuse as to miss that kind of invitation, and so I started groping her under the table. I eventually got as high up her leg as I could without making it plainly obvious what was going on under the table. But I got some good groping in for a while before things broke up. The group dynamics worked so that I couldn't close the deal that night, but two days later she invited me over to her place before we ever had a date and I closed then.

The only other groping incidents were with women I was already with, which doesn't seem to be within the spirit of the thread.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2014, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Pool Shooting Fun

In the following post I wrote about a beautiful redhead engineer I had fun with during a two-week out-of-town class.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=99030

But this incident happened before I had seen her in anything remotely form fitting or revealing. I just knew that she was tall, pretty and smart. After the third day of the class our instructor, a mid-50s looking guy that one of the female students referred to as the "Silver Fox", decided to join us at our hotel bar for happy hour.

The drinks were cheap and snacks salty, and most of us were putting them away before the prices went up. The redhead was taking her turn at the pool table. She had changed into a nice pair of jeans (tight but no camel toe) and a thin gray sweater. She looked damned good bent over while making a shot, and the guys all noticed. She was getting a little sloshed, but she was still trying to take the game seriously. She left herself a long shot from the middle of the table, and had to stretch way over the head of the table to reach her next shot. She shot the ball, but in the process lost her balance and staggered backwards toward the instructor who was leaning on a wall near the table. He saw her coming, and put his arms out to keep her from falling. She started to fall, and he stepped forward to catch her, and his arms went underneath hers catching her with his forearms under her armpits and a hand cupping each tit. Kind of in slow motion she continued down to the floor, then he just lifted her back to standing with his hands still all over her tits. He let go and she thanked him, then went back to the game as though nothing happened. He was quite visibly aroused, making a noticeable tent in his business trousers.

She lost the game and went to the ladies room. As soon as she was out of earshot I mentioned to him that it was obvious that he enjoyed that near catastrophe. He said "Jesus Christ you have no idea." Little did he (or I) know that I would, in fact, have much more than an idea later in the trip. I'll have to finish writing about those two weeks, but those memories don't fit in this thread.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s