Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2017, 10:40 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Another ex story...

This was when my ex and I started making nudist friends and hanging out with them. One couple specifically; we became fairly close.

We were hanging out at their place, all four of us naked and just hanging out and chatting. Our male friend complimented my wife on her looks (my wife had complained I didn't do it enough) and he leaned in to give her a hug. As she opened her arms he moved in "for the kill": he walked in for a full body hug. I don't know whether he had consciously done it (we all had been drinking a bit); but nonetheless I watched, a bit surprised, as her big boobs pressed against his chest. I was even more surprised when he squeezed her naked ass. Accidental groping? Probably not.

I'm sure he enjoyed it; and my wife didn't seem particularly phased by this sudden display of naked affection. But we were all good friends, had hung around each other naked many times, so there was no ill feelings on my part. No harm no foul.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:55 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Old friends

My fiance has an old friend who like her is a very affectionate person. What i love is where they were playmates for a while now whenever he gets a chance he gropes her. His favorite is hugging her from behind and grabbing double handfulls of tits or a handful and lets his other hand "rest" on her lower belly with his fingers rubbing her
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 08:14 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Dinner

Wife and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant a couple years ago,I walked into the diningroom and wife got stuck in a meet and greet christmas party line -the greeting guy was Paul who I do know dut not well,she got to Paul and she said he put his right hand around her back and with his left hand he rubbed it up over her right boob and fondled it and said your feeling good today,she came back to our table and said what he did and I said he probally felt more than just your tits tonight,lucky guy....
Old 03-29-2017, 12:13 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
Wife and I went out to dinner at a local restaurant a couple years ago,I walked into the diningroom and wife got stuck in a meet and greet christmas party line -the greeting guy was Paul who I do know dut not well,she got to Paul and she said he put his right hand around her back and with his left hand he rubbed it up over her right boob and fondled it and said your feeling good today,she came back to our table and said what he did and I said he probally felt more than just your tits tonight,lucky guy....
What the hell kind of restaurants do you eat at? I have never heard of getting groped like that without giving some kind of indication that it'd be welcome. That dude is on a fast track to Jail!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 02:50 PM

Default Posted in another thread a while ago but applies here too..

A couple years ago I paid my chiropractor a visit. They're 2 30'ish lady business partners. One is kind of plain average looking that I'm not attracted to. The other, Jamie, is a hard body fit attractive woman. 2 young kids, slender (like i like'em) body. So one day she is setting me up for an adjustment where I am laying on my back and her fist is positioned between my shoulder blades. She brings both of my arms up so each hand is almost touching the opposite shoulder and my elbows are together in front of me. The manoeuvre is she bends down over me places a hand over my elbows and pushes down with her sternum against the back of her hand to crack my vertebrae. So this time I feel a little off centre and in trying to move a little my left arm swings up as she is starting to lean over me. In doing so I accidentally cupped her breast for 1/4 of a second. I didn't squeeze or close my hand at all but the shape and size of her breast fit my hand nicely I must say. I think it surprised me as much as it surprised me. Neither of us said any thing but she seemed a little guarded on my next couple visits.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 03:03 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
What the hell kind of restaurants do you eat at? I have never heard of getting groped like that without giving some kind of indication that it'd be welcome. That dude is on a fast track to Jail!
That guy Paul doesn't have to worry about jail,,it was a family restaurant too,he had a fatal heart attack last summer.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2017, 10:55 PM

Default Both cheeks, both hands.

At a wedding, evening do. Standing with my back ( close) to the buffet table with my hands crossed behind me,in a sort of a navy' stand easy ' position with the backs of my hands resting on my behind so palms outward. Chatting to some other guests to my front and others close around (the room was prettty packed) I felt what could only be a very pert and firm female buttock seem to slide in to my palm then on to the other hand quickly followed by the second cheek brushing both hands. I looked round to see the pretty face of my wife's friends daughter looking looking back towards me. She was about 20 and home from Uni to attend the wedding. She smiled and APOLOGISED for squeezing through. Was she KIDDING?!. Young, lovely and with a superb figure she had just brushed her backside over both my open palms and was saying sorry. I doubt that she did it on purpose but must have quickly realised that it was my hands that she had brushed her lovely bum against.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:23 PM

Default Wife's friend, passed out.

Out at the pub. Her friend was to be staying over at ours that night. With a good drink in her once the night air hit her she soon needed assistance walking then needed to be carried. There was only her my wife and me so it was down to me then. Good job she was slim or I doubt if I would have been able to carry her all the way. My right arm under her knees and left my left under her left arm was the only way. This meant a good handful of left tit. This was not lost on my wife who commented that I was quite enjoying myself, I defended myself saying there was no other way to easily carry her. When we got her to ours she was now out for the count. My wife and I helped her out of her clothes and put her to bed, leaving on her underwear of course .Nice matching bra and panties as I recall.would love to say that we then got down to a threesome but sadly no. I got chased to the spare room while the two tiddly girls slept together. She never said but I would have loved it if they had got up to some lesbian fun.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:28 AM

Thanked 16,422 Times in 955 Posts

This past year I went went to get some blood work done.It so happened to be on halloween day.When I walked in there were two young girls (early 20's) at the front desk. They were dressed as zombie nuns. When I got called back ,there were two more girls about the same age also dressed like zombie nuns.One sat me in a chair & proceeded to tie off my arm. She was real friendly & joking around about taking my blood on halloween.I had my hand in a fist , she told me to open it & relax. I put my arm on the armrest hand open palm up. She then moved my arm so she could poke me with the needle, she put my right hand under her right breast. Her tit was resting between my thumb & index finger! She continued talking like nothing, but there was no way she didn't know I was almost cupping her breast. I didn't realize how big her tits were because of the costume, but now my hand was pushing it back. The whole thing took about 20 seconds, & it did cross my mind to give a little squeeze, but I didn't.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:50 PM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

I give blood every 6 weeks, the nurse who does it is 45-50, attractive, funny, we always flirt a little. When I first started going there she would lean into my hand with her boob and ask me to make a fist and relax, she said "you can squeeze that boob all you want, it's a falsie, I had a mastectomy a few years ago. The other one is real, you can't squeeze that one unless you ask real nice".

No, I've never felt the other one.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d