uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2009, 06:32 PM

Default Danielle At Summer Camp

Danielle was getting dressed for her first day as a counselor at her local summer camp. She put on a pair of tight black panties and a lace bra, and to cover it up, a small white baby-t and tight black shorts. Danielle was new in her town, and was determined to make a good impression on the kids her age at camp; for most of the kids she’d be with when school started were working at this camp for community service.

Danielle was a very timid girl however, and was extremely nervous. She was about 5’4 with nice full curves, and a tan body. She had silky straight black hair reaching laying over her shoulders, and bright green eyes. As she put on her T-shirt, she realized her perky nipples were poking through, and had to put on a thicker C cupped bra.. Even though nobody was around to see it, she was embarrassed and blushed.

She made her way downstairs, ate breakfast quickly, then made her way to her old Ford and took off. The camp was pretty far from her house, about 40 minutes away near the beach, so she made sure she brought everything she needed (her bikini and cell phone) because there was no going back.

As she arrived in the parking lot, and got out of the car to make her way up the parking lot, she saw many of the guys her age gawking at her flawless body. There was a particular group of about 10 kids, and as the girls of the group noticed she was hogging the attention, they immediately took action. 4 of them approached her, all very good looking, and seemed to be popular at the camp. “Um”, one of them began, “Are you like new here?”. Danielle smiled, not noticing the snobbish hostility in her voice, “Yes, hello. I just moved her last month; I’m going to be a counselor.” All the girls snickered, realizing how innocent and clueless she was. “I’m Cherice, and this is Ashley”, one of them introduced. She was no where near as attractive as Danielle, with small curves. Ashley on the other hand was an absolute knock out.

“Oh, well, you’re smoking b*tch”, one of the girls said to try and make Danielle feel uncomfortable. “T-thanks..”, Danielle replied flabbergasted. “You got real nice tits; I hope we get to see more of them later on”. They all burst out laughing and went back to their group. Danielle blushed, and then heard a foghorn come up from the main office. It was obviously a signal that camp has started, so Danielle followed the other kids who made their way up to the field in front of the office.
All of the counselors were directed to one side of the field, and the camp kids to the other side. At the head of the field, were the 5 camp leaders, who were to direct the kids to their groups for the year. Danielle joined with another counselor, and their group received 9 kids, all of them 12-14 year olds. The older ones seemed to give Danielle a lot of glances, making her feel even more uncomfortable. Danielle had never received this much attention to her body in her old town, so she was new to it. She was 17 and still a virgin, she had never even dated a guy at the time, due to her insecurity about her body.
Danielle and her fellow counselor received their schedule for activities, and were first directed to the kickball field.

“Well, good luck”, Danielle’s partner muttered as she began to walk off to the snack bar. “W-wait, where are you going?”. “Not hanging with you obviously, I have better things to do. Just follow the schedule and bring the shit heads wherever you’re supposed to.” “Booooo! The kids yelled at the counselor.” “B-but”, Danielle began, but the counselor was already gone.

The kids all snickered at Danielle for how clueless she really was. “Alright guys, let’s go play some kickball.” They all cheered and raced to the field. “This is going to be a long, long day…”, she sighed.
All through the morning the group did various sports and activities, and there was still no sign of the other counselor; she had to direct the kids alone. One of the kids explained that normally the popular kids just sat around and did nothing, leaving their partners to do all the work. Danielle began to wonder how she would survive this town being new, and unpopular, and actually got choked up like she was going to cry.
Finally it was lunch time, and Danielle got her break. She made her way down to the beach snack house and as she was about to order a plate of fries Cherice and Ashley from the group that confronted her earlier, sat on either side of her. “Hi there Danielle, want to go for a swim?”, Ashley asked, sounding a lot more polite. “Yeah c’mon Danielle it’s about the only fun thing to do in this boring camp.” Danielle not suspecting a thing replied “Oh..ok”, then she realized she had her bikini up at the field, and had to change.” “Let me just go up and get my swimsuit, then I’ll get changed.”

She made her way back up to the field; feeling reassured that the kids here weren’t so bad. It was a very hot July day, and she was actually glad that she’d be able to dress down in her bikini, but she still was a little uptight about showing off skin to all these strangers. Danielle was completely unaware that the two girls were following her, about to pull off their malicious prank. Danielle picked up her bag and entered a stall to change. She quickly pulled off her shirt and shorts revealing her small black underwear, when she heard the bathroom door open, and footsteps echoing in. She immediately hurried up, getting a little nervous, then her stall door opened, and she saw the two girls smirking at her.
Before she could say anything they pulled her out of the stall, one taking her clothes and bag, and the other blocking the door, Danielle’s face went white. “W-what are you guys doing?!”, she cried out. “Oh Danielle, we’re only having a little fun”, Cherice giggled. “You could have some too if you lightened up.” “Lighten up?!” she hissed back. “You have my clothes and I’m in my underwear!” “Oh, please, you know as well as we do every guy in this camp wants to see you show that body of yours”, Ashley said more seriously. “That being said”, Ashley included, “Let’s give them what they want”.
Before Danielle could move, the two girls advanced on her, and both held her down. “HELP! HELP”, Danielle shrieked. Ashley laughed hard and covered her mouth. Ashley held her down, Cherice slowly unclipped her bra, and smirked saying “Let’s see these little, well not little… BIG puppies.” Cherice laughed as Ashley unclipped her bra, and her breasts bounced out of the bra. I can’t fucking believe this Danielle thought. I’m being held down in a bathroom being stripped by two girls. “Now for the big prize”, Ashley giggled. She quickly tore off her panties exposing her tight shaven pussy; Danielle was now completely in the nude. “Whoa”, Cherice exclaimed with surprise, “Her pussy is so wet”. Danielle looked down at her pussy and actually saw that she was enjoying this! Holy shit.. There’s no way.. , she thought.
“Well, have fun baby”, Ashley laughed as she gave Danielle a pat on the vagina, and the both girls left laughing hysterically, carrying all of her clothes and bikini. For a good 10 minutes Danielle stood in the bathroom completely shocked at what had just occurred, covering her moist vagina and perky ecstatic breasts. Psychologically she was completely humiliated and wished she had clothes, but sexually she was actually aroused. Danielle finally came to the conclusion that she couldn’t sit in the lavatory all day, she had to leave, and try to find some clothes.
Suddenly, she heard the door about to open, and she raced into one of the stalls terrified. A few girls entered, talking and laughing. “Yeah so I heard some girls are gonna pull a prank on that new girl.” A few of them laughed. A girl replied with “Ha, I feel bad for whoever it is, Ashley and Cherice DO NOT play around.” They talked some more and left, not noticing Danielle crouching on the toilet in the stall.
Danielle came to a final conclusion about how to approach the situation. “I’m going to get some clothes, and then get revenge on those two”, she whispered to herself. Slowly, she opened the stall, peered out to make sure the coast was clear in the bathroom. She walked to the door, and took a deep breath. She opened the door, plunging into the hot afternoon day completely naked. She crouched behind a trash can and looked around the vicinity. It seemed that all the occupants of the camp made their way down to the beach and she was alone up at the bathroom house.

She covered up her breasts with one hand, and her pussy with another, crouched low, and quickly darted down the path leading to the game room; she figured there must be someone’s change of clothes lying around somewhere. The rush from being naked in a totally open area made her stomach churn. The soft breeze on her smooth naked body made her aroused beyond belief, and she hated herself for it. Suddenly she heard voices, and quickly dived into a big patch of tall grass and weeds, covering herself. She could peer out onto the path from the grass, and saw a group of a few kids making there way down to the beach. She heard one of them say “Yeah we got a good 45 minutes before the break is over, so we can swim”. Relief swept through her as she thought, “thank god..I can definitely get my hands on a pair of clothes by then.” But then she heard one of the say “Hey..wait a minute, what is that?”. She realized that the grass didn’t cover her upper left thigh, and even from down the path they could see it. Soon the boys made there way back up to the path, and she had two choices: 1. Crouch in the grass and stay there, with the chance of them all surrounding her. Or 2. Make a run for it to the games room, and hope they didn’t see her face.

She took the logical choice. Quickly she rose covering her breasts and vagina, and darted towards the room hearing the gasps and laughter from the kids. She glanced back to see that they were following her, and her tight ass was completely on display! With a beat red face of embarrassment she switched hands from pussy to ass, and continued her run to the games room. Once again the rush on her smooth warm body made her aroused as hell, but that didn’t yield her embarrassment. Every slight breeze of wind caressed her young body, and she became more and more wet. She reached the room with the kids only a few yards behind, and slammed the door behind her, locking it. “Damnit, let’s just go back, that was quite a show though!” “Hell no man, this is a chance to see a completely nude chick, let’s get in there.”
Hearing this choked her up, and she was sobbing as she searched for a place to hide, although knowing deep down that before this whole thing was over, she’d be seen by everyone. She searched through the room, and then spotted that there was a back door! She quickly made her way to escape, but halted when the door opened, and the face of a smiling kid saw all of her. She halted feeling his eyes examine every square inch of her totally bare naked body. She then darted back to the door she entered from, unlocked it, and in that entrance two was one of the kids. She was completely trapped. She turned around and darted through the back door, and as she pushed one of the out of the way, she felt a harsh slap right on her jiggling ass, and she jumped shrieking “Oh!” They all laughed hysterically as she ran away sobbing. This time they didn’t follow, but instead made there way to the beach to tell everyone.

She decided the best thing to do was to race to her car and just leave before it was too late. But then reality hit her hard. Her car keys were in her pocket along with her cell phone, in the hands of Ashley. She went down to the parking lot, and sat behind a car. By now she figured she only had 20 minutes before they all saw her in the buff, and couldn’t think of any solution. If she left the camp she’d be fired and if she was seen she’d be humiliated but could explain what happened and keep her job.

Another breeze rushed through the air, and brushed lightly against her beautiful female form. She had become so aroused by now, and began to slightly stroke her inner thighs up and down lightly. She started feeling herself up and down, and moaning. Her finger lightly touched her clit, and immediately she moaned loudly. Soon she was sitting in the parking lot naked, masturbating and feeling great. The climax hit her hard, and for about 10 minutes she sat there, with a puddle under her legs, completely content. The feeling of her smooth nude body out in the open turned her on more than anything she had ever experienced. For some time she even thought about just walking back to the camp completely naked and putting herself on display purposefully!

She dismissed the idea out of modesty, and then heard a lot of voices up at the camp. The lunch break was over, and the kids were returning to their activities. She was dumbstruck, and disgusted at herself for how stupid she was. “Masturbating in the effin parking lot when I could be getting clothes”, she thought. When she got up her breasts bounced, and she looked around, seeing that the lot was vacant. She covered her goods up, and her bare curved body made its way up to a group of trees up the path, and she hid behind a rock. Peering up she saw hundreds of people all doing various activities, and many of the older boys were looking around a lot smirking, as if expecting to see a naked counselor. The boys must have told all of them, she thought.

As Danielle crouched there thinking of a plan, she heard a voice behind her. "What in the hell.. ?" Danielle wheeled around and shrieked as she saw one of the bus drivers coming out of the bus to confirm what he thought he was seeing, a beautiful naked girl. He was an old gruffy type of guy, with long white hair in a ponytail, and a tattered base ball cap, with dirty clothes on. Danielle covered herself up with her hands and turned bright red. "P-please sir, can y-you drive me to my house? Some girls stole my clothes.." The bus driver stood wide eyed, and began laughing maniacally. Danielle was humiliated beyond belief. "Look her girl, I'll help you under ONE condition." Danielle sighed, "What do you want..?" "Take your hands off your tits and pussy, and do a slow 360, so I can feast my eyes on that body of your's. "No way, no way", Danielle began in shock. "I refuse to play your little game."
"Alright", he said, "I guess I'll have to go report you to the camp leaders, and tell them one of their little counselors is streaking." He began up the path as she begged "No wait! I'll do it!" He turned around smirking.

Danielle dropped her hands to her sides, revealing her perfectly round breasts, and tight shaven pussy to a complete stranger. She slowly wheeled around, showing her curves. For a while he stared in awe. Once he was able to speak again he said "A-alright that's good enough lady, here, come onto the bus and I'll drive you home."
"T-THANK YOU!", she exclaimed with relief. "This is finally over", she sighed in relief. She got onto the bus, and sat in a middle bus seat out of view from the driver, and they took off. She didn't care about getting fired from the camp anymore, as long as she could avoid any more embarrassment, then she was content. She sat in the seat hunched up with her arms around her legs, with her bare ass pressing on the bus seat, and her back and shoulder leaning on the cold metal panel under the window. She yelled out to the driver where to go, and he claimed he knew how to get there without further directions. After a while however, she began to feel suspicious of him, for they seemed to be in an area she had never seen before.

Soon, they pulled in to a crowded strip mall plaza, and the bus halted on a side walk. "Hey what the hell", Danielle began. The bus driver walked to where she was seated, and grabbed her. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" YOU BASTARD"!
He then gave her a slight push out of the bus, and she landed on her feet outside on the hot paved sidewalk, and the bus drove off. She stood crouched covering her breasts and then slowly looked up. About 40 people or so were all staring at her, some laughing, some older women looking bewildered. Danielle shrieked and darted down the street, leaving a trail of shock behind her. Her tanned ass jiggled as she ran, and she didn't even bother to cover her self up at that point.

Her body completely nude, with perfect perky breasts, and a shaven pussy. She sure put on a show for all those people, feasting their eyes on her beauty. Her face was beat red with embarrassment, and she wished she could just disappear as she tried to escape the eyes in an area completely strange to her.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:52 AM

Default danielle at summer camp

good story thank you--whimpey

Tags
enf. naked. sexy. forced.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009