photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-08-2017, 11:44 AM

Default The way I see it

I wrote this for my wife to give her an idea of what I am thinking as we have discussed
the possibility of sharing.
I'll let you know what happens when she reads it.

The way I see it going down.
I have you tied face down on massage table, you’re blind folded. I have been talking about it and getting you fired up.
The stranger arrives. I can hear you breathing heavy as he walks in the room. He makes a comment on how good you look laying there.
We both begin to rub you down while still face down.
In time we have you roll over and he gets to see your amazing body. You have a shortness of breath as we massage you all over.
Finally we begin to get very sexual. Sucking on your nipples, playing with your clit, fingering you. maybe vibrating your clit.
Then the words i have been waiting to hear. "Somebody needs to fuck me and I don't care who it is"!
I have you roll back over on all fours. I straddle the massage table in front of you, you take my dick in your mouth. I can hear you breathing and moaning asking to fuck..
I take your blindfold off as I want to see your face. You look at me like is this really happening but you have a glow on your face and lust in your eyes.
i can't wait to see the look on your face when the stranger enters your wet pussy. You take a deep breath, oh yes you moan.
The look on your face is priceless and has me so turned on I can't stand it. As he is fucking you slow and steady i can't wait to be in that wet pussy as well.
He starts pounding harder and harder now. But I ask him not to come.
I ask him to take a break. We trade places. As he plays with your wonderful tittys I take my turn. I am about to explode but hold off for now. Don't want it to end too soon.
I take my time stroking you slowly. But before I let you ride him till your heart content I have to see one more thing. Ever since we got the table I saw a sight I can't get out of my head.
You were laying on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the table. You were angled towards the edge of the table. My dick was in your face as you rolled your tong around my dick. You were moaning and talking about what you want to do. You lifted your legs up spread eagle. i could easily play with your pussy and feel how wet it was. At this point I realized how I wanted to see you in this position with someone fucking you while I watched from my position.
Having you moan in this position while I see your tits bouncing as he is thrusting and thrusting.
Your moaning slow loud.. He starts going faster and faster and you can hear that sound you love of skin slapping and wet pussy sounds. You are about to explode when we have mercy on you.
I have the stranger get on the bed and lead you to it. I let you straddle this man I have never seen and let my hot wife slide his dick into her. You are where you want to be. Riding a hard cock.
You go nuts bucking and bucking and finally come. You come so hard your shaking.. This about sends me over the edge. Those extreme orgasms that are so hard to come by.
As you finish the stranger tenses up and arches his back and as you moan he completes.
You slowy roll off the stranger. Your laying on your back, blindfolded, breathing heavy, glistening with sweat. BUT its my turn. I spread your pussy wide and pull your legs up. I tell the stranger to suck your nipples while I pound you. It does not last long as I was so turned on. I explode as you say do it baby do it..
I don't want it to be over yet so for treating us so well we put you back on the table and give you a true massage. Feeling your body like this and seeing 4 hands on it makes us both hard again. You are a wet noodle at this point and don't care what we do.
We take turns taking you from behind, on your back legs spread, it’s calmer now but good orgasms are had by all.
At this time its time for the stranger to leave. We are all spent. I put you in bed and let the stranger out. I climb in bed still feeling your body as we go to sleep.
But in true fashion I wake up with hard wood. I simply roll over kiss you good morning and enter you yet again for a slow climax as we discuss the previous night.
When finished I roll over and as I play with your nipples ask,
So you want to do that again sometime?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onwater247 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2017, 11:21 AM

Great, thank you
Old 02-23-2017, 06:45 AM

thanks for sharing
Old 01-11-2018, 03:57 PM

Thanked 5,750 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwater247 View Post
I wrote this for my wife to give her an idea of what I am thinking as we have discussed
the possibility of sharing.
I'll let you know what happens when she reads it.
Well, did she read it? What was her reaction? You know how it happened for me!! LOL
Old 05-28-2018, 04:42 PM

I like your story. Thanks for sharing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016