Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-11-2015, 01:16 PM

I cannot wait for the next part!
The Following User Says Thank You to Leeboy420 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2015, 10:10 PM

Any idea when the next part will be out?
Old 11-04-2015, 05:13 PM

No idea. I've had no time to sit at home lately, buried in work. I'm hoping to find some time this month.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 05:48 PM

Ok cool I can't wait
Old 11-16-2015, 12:26 AM

((Sorry for the wait. I've been very busy.))

PART 9
“Well,” said Paige, smarmily, “Let’s see what you have on…wait…wait…what? Why do you…how do you even wear such frilly panties under these tight little shorts?” Paige took a fistful of the yellow, lace-frilled panties at the back and pulled up sharply, wedging the silly garment into AJ’s nether regions with gusto. AJ simply gasped and looked on with outrage. But Paige was far from finished with her revenge. She held the wedgied panties in one hand and delivered a series of smacks to AJ’s backside until it was nearly glowing red. AJ whined and sobbed, but Nikki was content to hold her hands over the ropes as Paige punished her. Helping humiliate such a bitter rival was fun, and perhaps another opportunity to sn*tch the title would present itself once AJ was out of the way.

AJ, for her part, could barely think of anything but the screaming pain from her backside. She had, up until this point, been keeping her shorts up around her knees by stretching her legs out. She realized, though, that these would prevent a liability if she ever got a chance to make her move, so she let them drop, and kicked them away. Why did she wear such silly panties tonight, she wondered. She had never intended to get stripped, that was the short answer, she told herself. But here she was, with a swollen, red behind and a pair of yellow frilly panties wedgied up her butt. Unacceptable.

Unable to break Nikki’s grip, she bent her hands until she got hold of the bottom rope. As Nikki moved into to tear her hands away from it, AJ headbutted her and she dropped to the floor. Using the leverage she had holding the rope for balance, she picked up both feet and planted a double kick, one foot hitting Paige’s thigh and another in her crotch. Paige doubled over in pain as she fell back a few steps, tearing the yellow panties right off of AJ. AJ didn’t know whether to be embarrassed to have lost her panties or pleased since they were so embarrassing, but she had no time to think of that now; she ignored that her carefully groomed strip of hair and lower lips were on display to thousands. In moments, she was on her feet, and in control of the situation again. Her gait took on a semblance of her accustomed skip as she made her way to the raven-haired diva, still bent over in pain and shock from the force of her kick. She nearly cracked a smile.

Grabbing Paige by the back of the hair, she dragged her over to the Nikki’s cake. “Remember when I said Nikki’s icing tastes like defeat? Open wide. Don’t like it? You’ll get used to it”, AJ taunted while shoving Paige’s face into the victory cake. Paige flailed her arms about to no avail as AJ repeatedly plopped her face back into the cake and let her come up for air. “This is fun, I should have done it sooner…but…since you were so interested in getting my panties off me, I think it’s time for a little turnabout.” Paige tried to shriek, but it was muffled as her face went into the cake one more time. By the time she managed to come up for a breath, AJ was dangling her panties from an outstretched finger. She looked down and grinned, “Oh, my Paige…don’t worry…I know the number of a good landscaper, he’ll fix you right up.”

At that point, Paige tried to take a swing, but AJ still had a hand in her hair and showed her who was boss. Again, the sickly-sweet icing filled her mouth and smothered her nose. “You gave me quite the spanking before…perhaps I should return the favor.” Letting the pink skull panties drop to the ground, AJ proceeded to redden Paige’s backside. When the British diva could take no more, she collapsed in a heap under the table with the cake. “I was finished with you anyway,” AJ said, picking up the belt and holding it to her face as if to kiss it. “Yes, baby, mommy’s back,” she said to it quietly, then, turning to the crowd, she addressed them. “I’m sorry I’ve been away so long…but in that time, you seem to have forgotten what a real champion looks like. I’m here to remind you. I’ll be taking my title now. There are only a few minutes left in the event.”
Attached Thumbnails
NB0070.jpg   NB0071.jpg  

NB0072.jpg   NB0073.jpg  

NB0074.jpg   NB0075.jpg  

NB0076.jpg   NB0077.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 12:41 AM

Awesome to see you back posting, Myds! Was really missing your art
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CobblerGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2015, 02:36 AM

PART 10

AJ turned to leave the ring, when the tron lit up and “Welcome to the Queendom” started playing. “Crap,” she said out loud, worrying for a moment about any children who might have been watching until she remembered the entire content of this event, “What could she want?”

Sure enough, Stephanie took the stage, microphone in hand. “AJ…..AJ? Just stay right there, don’t go anywhere.” AJ eyed Stephanie suspiciously as she walked down the ramp toward the ring. “Nice job you did there. Paige, lying under the table, face covered in icing, butt spanked so red you might even say it glows, utterly humiliated, her most intimate secrets revealed to the world. And now you have the title.”

AJ took a few steps back instinctively as Stephanie climbed into the ring. She became even more concerned when she noticed that Stephanie had removed her earrings and shoes since her last appearance. “But you’re not the one who gets to say when this show is over,” the heiress continued, “It’s MY call when this show is over. And we need to talk.” AJ looked around to make certain Stephanie wasn’t going to have her attacked from behind. That was a mistake. Stephanie lunged for her.

Luckily for AJ, she managed to dodge, dropping the belt to the floor, but coming up behind Stephanie, she managed to take hold of her dress. For a moment the crowd saw a flash of a simple, white cotton pair of panties and a matching bra. But AJ worked fast and soon had her opponent in a submission hold. The crowd went wile seeing a rebel like AJ dominate such an authority figure, but soon AJ’s grin and their cheers faded. Few divas in the locker room could break a hold by AJ, and fewer could escape her on force alone, but that is exactly what Stephanie did, pushing back with her leg until AJ could no longer keep her grip on her arms.

Stephanie climbed to her feet. “You shouldn’t have done that,” she said. “Yeah?” AJ responded cockily, “Why not?” “Because you forgot something important. I’m your boss.” “See how much that helps when I pin you until the end of the show, then take my title.” “Oh, I’m not going to fire you if you ebat me, AJ…you forget that as your boss, I know all of your deepest secrets.”

With that, she lunged for AJ. Again, the more agile AJ got her body out of her opponent’s path with ease, but, to her chagrin, Stephanie was holding her shirt.

AJ crossed her arms over her bra while Stephanie waved the shirt high in the air. “Anybody want to know a secret?” The audience response was mixed. Clearly everyone was curious, but AJ also had many sympathizers. “As you likely know, some of our divas have been…surgically enhanced. But not AJ here. Nope, she didn’t want to go under the knife…that’s why….” Throwing her shirt on the ground, Stephanie grabbed AJ and pulled one of her hands away from her breasts. Reaching into her bra, she pulled out a white foam rubber pad, and threw it to the ground. Then she took out the other one, and held it aloft for the cameras to focus on.

There might have been many AJ sympathizers in the crowd, but the laughter was still unbearable. She turned as if to leave the ring. “You’re going nowhere,” Stephanie ordered, grabbing the band of her bra and snapping it open. Her small breasts with tiny, cherry-like nipples were now on display for the live and TV audiences. Thinking about this, AJ was suddenly filled with such rage that it overcame her embarrassment. AJ took a wild swing at Stephanie; had she been in control of her emotions, she would have known that there was little chance such an attack could land on such an experienced wrestler. But, more to the point, she would have known how much advantage she gave her by extending her arm in the missed punch.
Stephanie grabbed the arm, twisted it behind AJ’s back, and led her over to the table. “I think it’s time you taste the defeat you showed Paige.” With that, Stephanie leveraged her into the cake. “Do you like the taste? You’ve been defeated.” Stephanie spanked her around a dozen times with her bare hand, then picked up the title belt and delivered two more. Holding up the title, she declared, “This event is now over and whoever is holding the title is now its owner. Oh, look, I happen to have it. I guess that makes me champion.”

Slinging the belt over her shoulder, she applied a kick to the glowing backside of the prone Paige, “My house, my rules. Get it, limey?” She also landed a kick on AJ’s sore backside before leaving the ring. AJ couldn’t believe what transpired, but Paige, and Nikki had both felt the same way earlier in the evening. It seemed Stephanie had won the title, for now. But there were many divas who were hoping for revenge.

((Thanks for allt he kind words. This post wraps this story up for the time being, but does leave it open for a sequel at a later date.))
Attached Thumbnails
NB0080.jpg   NB0081.jpg  

NB0082.jpg   NB0083.jpg  

NB0084.jpg   NB0085.jpg  

NB0086.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006